All Comments on 'The Possibilities'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
pope32767pope32767about 12 years ago
I wished you had cut the debrief short ...

... and just have the CEO down on his knees sucking Bill's cock, as he obviously wants to do. Then cut straight to the lifetime commitment followed by the anal sex. Kearing and Shilling, sittin' in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G....

mtoldman33mtoldman33about 12 years ago
Renovated!

Welcome back! This story is on a par with your best work from previous years. It far surpasses some of your recent stories. I sincerely hope that there are more stories like this in the near future.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Well put together Story

The balance between corporate and military organization always excites us arm chair strategists. And the idea going back to high school twenty years afterwards is a favorite them in many fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Abrupt

is the word I'd use as they transitioned from meeting at the book signing to bed. Little dialog to let them each know the other still has their head on straight and just might be the same sort of person who interested the other in High School. And too abrupt to the declaration of love...again without the getting to know each other exchanges that flesh out their interest in each other and show the growth of the relationship. And let the reader emphasize with the characters and root for them.

On the corporate level (been there, done that) awfully idealized.

Now having said all that, you'd think I didn't like your writing. Not true, you are in my top ten and, when your name pops up as the author of a new story, my interest surges.

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Found Another Author

I'm an old softee who loves this kind of writing. You do it superbly.

thilltellthilltellabout 12 years ago
I would like to read more

from this cast of characters. Captivating, thoughtful and left me wanting more. Glad I found you.

WorkingWriterWorkingWriterabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed it, although I agree that going abruptly from the book signing to bed was more like a masturbation fantasy than a plausible romance. Maybe a little bump in the road that gets smoothed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay, I admit this is weird, but . . .

I loved the corporate stuff, and was disappointed when the erotic stuff displaced it. Love your writing, and will be reading it all. Thanks for sharing your gift.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 12 years ago
Great

This story has the elements of some of your best stories from the past. I like the fact that you explore people from your past and wonder how things would have turned out if you had done things differently. "Maryann's First Kiss" is the best example of that. While that older story appeals to me more, this story is very good in its own right.

Boyd Percy

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Damn Good!

Good plot, good line and great interplay.

Not bad at all :-)

Thx

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Yes Sir it lived up to its billing

Exactly - the ultimate fantasy - with the fairly tale ending -

It was great and we all wish we lived it too - heh

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Romance? WTF?

4.5 pages of corporate BS and less than 1 of very rushed "romance". Good, but definitely WRONG category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Another home run for Dinsmore. For all the naysayers about the business stuff, If it's

not your cup of tea, don't drink it. I enjoyed it very much. 5 Stars, as usual.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I think the MBA Case Study fit perfectly. It taught us about the players and let us know how they were able to act so decisively when they finally got the opportunity. It was a good balance between high powered corporate and tender personal inter-personal relationships.

Thanks for the entertaining drama. .

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
OMG!!!

Your style is so enveloping!

I am pleased you have lots of stories but I don't have a lot of time, but will! Such similarities to the teller of this tale - certainly makes for reality.

Thank you!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wonderful lost love story. 5+ stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous