All Comments on 'The Poster'

by DamianCD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mobile49Mobile498 months ago
Sexy start

Hope there will be more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic , so erotic too

Charlene99Charlene998 months ago

Great fantasy. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely word selections to paint an elegantly enchanting and creative story! Bravo!

bobbycull55bobbycull558 months ago

Well written, if unusual scenario, but leaves a lot of questions unanswered. Hopefully answers will be provided in future chapters

DamianCDDamianCD8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments.

The scenario is unusual, indeed. The telescope idea, I got from Rear Window, obviously, but influencing someone through posters? I have no idea where I got that from.

There will not be any further chapters, this story is complete. Mystery is a big part of this story (notice I don't even use names), whether the mistress uses some sort of magic to draw the main character in or whether she simply observed him, took pictures, used photoshop and psychologically manipulated him is left to the read.

Furthermore, this is the planned ending, the main character is going to live with the mistress as a sex slave/maid. There is no influencing left to do through posters observed through a telescope.

Whether the main character remains a crossdresser, transitions partially or transitions fully is also left to the reader, as is the attitude of the mistress (gentle or cruel) towards him/her and whether other people are ever involved or whether they just stay the two of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous