The Posting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb imagined how she would lift one hand from her leg and reach between her thighs and gently grasp Ethan's stiff cock while she straddled her cunt above his member and rub the tip of his cock side to side across her already enlarged labia lips. She could feel how her inner hot warmth and slippery moisture would greet his cock.

She imagined how good it would feel as she spread her outer lips apart and stroked the insides of her labia with his invading warmth. She felt how warm and silky soft and smooth the tip of his cock was as she glided it softly and slowly up and down her slit. She felt the intense warmth radiating from him as she played with him and surrounded his cock with her hand and her slit.

She felt Ethan's cock twitch slightly in anticipation as she coated it with her cunt's flowing wetness, Oh how good it felt to pull on his thickness. How excellent it was to stroke it with her hand and fingers while distributing her cunt's wetness on the tip of his wonderful shaft.

Oh how she so desperately wanted to fuck him hard right now and feel his thickness spreading her depths, splitting her pussy wide open, and sliding him smoothly in and out of her aching body. Feeling him deep inside her hot, straining cunt. Oh how she would love to stroke his entire length with her cunt right now! Oh how she wanted to feel the torrent of his hot wet cum pulsing and surging from deep inside his body into the inner depths of her womb again!!

Deb imagined how it would feel as the tip of his cock spread her swollen labia lips further apart. As she slid his cock up and down and then back up the insides of her smooth slit a few more times, she could feel the sudden jolt when it pushed her delicate hood back and kissed her clit for the first time. She felt it send a sudden wave of intense female desire rocketing through her torso.

Stimulating her clit like this would make her legs twitch, and she would suddenly gasp and close her eyes and moan in pleasure each time his cock touched her sensitive nub. She could feel it, pressing and rubbing his hard cock's length into her slit while sliding his throbbing stiffness up and down her slit's length.

She could imaging the delightful feeling as Ethan's cock became wet along its length, as Deb coated his cock with her wetness, stroking it with her slit and massaging it with her hand. She felt it as she pressed his length tightly all the way into the length of her slit with the palm of her hand and made full contact along her entire length as she did this, partly surrounding his cock with her swollen lips, and surrounding the other part of his shaft with the palm of her hand and fingers.

And Deb deliciously thought of how she would take her time and ever so slowly settle herself downward onto Ethan's cock - agonizing slow millimeter by agonizing slow millimeter. She imagined how good it would feel as she slowly absorbed Ethan's thickness into her aching, throbbing pussy, ever deeper, Deeper, and DEEPER as the precious passionate moments passed. But as slowly as she possibly could.

She could almost feel it as she finally slid the soft tip of his stiff rod along her slit's silky smooth inner surfaces and downward. Then through her inner labia lips to her proud soft opening as she prepared to take his throbbing hard erection into her aching insides.

As Deb moved his cock tip to her cunt's wet entrance and prepared for penetration, she instinctively spread her legs wider, the tendons of her inner thighs straining as far wide as they could go as she readied herself to accept the invading monster. Oh this felt soooooo fucking gooooood!!

And then ever so softly, she gently lowered herself slightly while she softly pressed with her fingers and pushed his tip inward. She felt the tip of his cock spreading her inner lips, touching and spreading her sensitive opening. She could feel his soft tip spreading and opening her entrance wider and Wider and WIDER as his tip found the hole that would gain entrance to her smoking, smoldering wetness.

"Oooohhh ... you feel Soooooo Gooooood," She whispered. "unghhhhh, ahhhhhh, oh yessssssss, Yessss. YESSSSSSSSS"she hissed as the tip began its long slow passage into her aching cunt.

Deb ached to take his entire hot throbbing shaft fully into her straining body in one savage downward plunge, but she resisted. She loved the glorious feeling as she applied a slight gentle pressure of her outer entrance on his warm soft cock tip, and she felt her pussy beginning to give way as she started the initial penetration of Ethan's rigid steel girder into her body.

"Ooooooh..." She murmured. "You are so hard! Ahhhhh... your cock makes me feel so goooood!!"

"You feel amazing too! You are sooooo silky smoooooooth! So wet! So tight on my cock! I'd love to slide all the way in right now -- and fuck you deep inside. I want to feel you enveloping my cock with your pussy. But if you want to go slow, I suppose I can handle it," he replied with a smile. "You are making me sooooooo fucking hard" he exclaimed!

"I want to go real slow," Deb murmured between tightened lips. "But once I have you all the way inside me, I'm gonna have you lay still for me for a while so I can fuck you as much as I want. Is that OK with you?" She asked.

"mmmmm... yessssss.!! Wow... you feel so good on my cock." "Yessssss... I want you to give me a good fucking... ahhhhh... mmmmmmm... you feel sooooo gooooood!" He moaned as he began to watch his cock ever so slowly vanish into Deb's slick folds.

Deb had noted yesterday that Ethan's cock was average length - but he was definitely a bit thicker than any man she had been with before. Particularly at the base of his erection.

She remembered he had stretched her wide open deep inside, and had filled her depths all the way to her cervix when his cock was buried too the very hilt inside her. But the base of his cock had stretched her wide and tight.

Not to a point of pain - but to a point of enormous pleasure. This cock, more than any other, filled her pussy's depths completely, and had given her an unbelievable feeling of being filled beyond capacity, fuller than anything she had felt before. And when Ethan spurted cum into her it was deep inside, warm. She loved the sensation of the warm liquid flooding the deepest parts of her pussy and flowing like a river into her womb. Oh it felt soooo goood!

Deb was so ready, so horny, and so wet. She could easily take him fully inside without any pain in one downward thrust of her body on his cock. She remembered that it felt beyond glorious to have this hot thick cock pulsing away inside her cunt, stuffing her so amazingly full inside, so gloriously stuffed beyond fullness by his beautiful smooth silky thickness. A cock that felt far better inside her pussy than any cock she had ever felt. And then there were her endless orgasms as Ethan plowed and ravaged her cunt with his mighty member.

Deb could see the pleasure on Ethan's face as he closed his eyes and grimaced with the pleasure he was enjoying, and he let loose a sudden growl of male passion in her direction as she began to take him inside her hole. She wanted to give him so much pleasure today - just as he had pleasured her beyond measure yesterday. It almost hurt how much she wanted to take in him to the hilt with one violent downward thrust of her cunt.

But Deb stuck to her plan - a long slow penetration, a passion filled act that would be followed by an ever increasing pace of an uninhibited female. Once inside she would fuck him harder and harder and harder, and long and longer. Deb wanted to fuck the daylights out of Ethan - she wanted to give him a raw hardcore fucking with her throbbing pussy. Screwing him with all her female might. A fucking that he would remember for the rest of his life.

Deb felt him sliding slowly into her throbbing pussy a bit more, and then started a teasing, gentle riding motion - softly riding up and down - but only on the tip of his cock, until the glans ridge finally penetrated her puffy lips and entered her cunt, finally past her deliciously overstretched entrance.

She knew it would be a long, Long, LONG fucking too. She would give him an epic fuck filled with as many orgasms as she could tease out of his throbbing pulsing cum filled hard-on before she would let his hard cock escape her pussy. She wanted Ethan to be sore with pleasure after what she was about to unleash on his cock.

Millimeter by millimeter she settled down on him, feeling his incredible hard thickness, softly but insistently forcing her inner walls apart as she worked him ever deeper inside her slick smooth tight sweet folds. All the while she would continue to softly pump this magnificent cock in and out of her beautiful warm hole, letting her hot wet ganglia stroke his stiff straining male member.

She could feel the glans ridge stroking her inner walls, and his veins stimulating her cunt on each beautiful stroke. She would take minutes to guide him further and further inside, stopping briefly with each deepening millimeter to clench and squeeze this magnificent cock with her cunt. To give Ethan as much pleasure as she could.

She imagined how good it would feel to him to be deep inside her depths as she surrounded his thick member with her grasping, aching warmth. With her silkiness. With her smooth flowing wetness. A cunt doing what it knows how to do best. Stroking and milking and worshiping his throbbing cock.

With her warm tightness surrounding his hardness, her pussy stretched tight to the max and giving him an amazing feeling. Stroking his entire length with her overheated pussy. Surrounding his ramrod with her ravenous hunger and love of sex.

How she would fuck him like there's no tomorrow for as long as she could, and drain him of every rope and drop of cum he could pump into her hole, and how she would continue fucking him hard without ceasing even after he was utterly drained and exhausted.

She felt her breasts starting to jiggle and bounce with her up and down motions, her nipples aching and erect like diamonds and in need of a good sucking. How electrifying it would feel to have him sit up while she fucked him so he could lick and suck her breasts and nipples! But this was not on her agenda. A bead of sweat trickling down her chest between the delicious mounds of her breasts splashed onto his lower abdomen, but neither of them noticed.

She could feel her tummy and leg muscles as they tightened and released him with each stroke. She could feel her clit on fire, as friction dragged it nearly into her hole each time she descended on his rigid pole. Deb knew she would stop Ethan from suddenly thrusting deep into her and she would control him while she settled slowly down on his cock. She could feel the burning in her upper thighs from the exertion, but she barely noticed in her passion and desire.

She felt it when his cock reached her g-spot - sending a new wave of joy and pleasure coursing through her body. She paused for a moment to enjoy the waves of pleasure radiating from her pussy. There was no sense in giving Ethan such great pleasure and denying herself the same.

It felt odd but marvelous to have him jammed only partway inside her cunt. Rubbing his cock up inside on spongy part of her front wall. But Deb knew he would be fully inside her soon, and that she would then unreservedly unleash her female passions on him.

She imagined sinking her body downward even further, taking his cock deeper her into her now shuddering body, ever deeper inside, her inner walls agonizing as they gave way to his massiveness. His thickness splitting her apart, and plunging further and further into her depths.

Ethan lusted for more as he watched her make his cock slowly disappear further and further inside her beautiful cunt. And each time she drew upward, he could see the glistening of her wetness coating his throbbing cock. With each downward stroke she felt his glans rubbing her g-spot sending wave after wave of pre-orgasmic pleasure roaring through her body like bolts of lightning filled with color.

The thickness of his cock at her outer lips was beyond amazing. She could now feel her lips and her clit being tugged on even more as she forced herself downward with each new slow stroke. With each gentle millimeter increase in penetration of this huge pole into her body, she could feel her clit radiating searing waves of raw sexual pleasure, over and over and over.

Each wave of pleasure was like a mini-orgasm. One after another after another. And it was igniting her womanly fires, and driving her mad with lust . Deb could feel her first orgasm of the day off in the distance. And oh, how she wanted to cum and cum and cum on Ethan's cock!

Finally her passion and desire won out and suddenly all of Deb's restraint dissolved. Deb finally closed her eyes as she gave up all hope of following her plan, and she allowed herself to finally and suddenly slam down on his cock, taking the last inch of Ethan's cock inside her body in one slick rapid downward motion.

And Deb felt Ethan eagerly give way and lustfully strain upward to meet her downward thrust as he entered her all the way, filling her glorious cunt to the very hilt. His massive throbbing pole was now buried balls deep in her pussy, completely inside her quivering taught flesh, pubic bone mated to pubic bone, his cock finally and fully inside her body and impaling her, squashing her fully exposed engorged clit.

And there she paused what she was doing to savor the amazing sensations.

"Ahhhhhhh..." seethed from her lips as she accepted his massive cock inside her depths. "ohhhhhhhh... Ungh... You feel... So big. So Gooooood... Unhhhhhh... So deep inside... Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk Yessssssss...!!"

"Mmmmm... ahhhhhhh...You feel so tight," he moaned. "You feel so amazing - so silky smooth and warm inside... So wet! aghhhhhh! I love being all the way inside youi - My cock feels amazing so deep inside. You're gonna make me cum soon!"

And Deb felt the rush of warmth radiating from his cock into her soul. She suddenly felt even hornier and hotter inside and wetter, and she knew instinctively that it was time. That she was ready to start fucking him with undiluted passion.

Deb's pussy raged with desire as she felt Ethan's pubic bone squash her electrified clit. The amazing sensation of her hot wet tight pussy totally stretched to ultimate capacity from her outer labia lips to the depths of her cervix was maddening. The feeling of being completely filled inside, her inner walls spread wide open, and with her clit emitting lightning bolts. The feeling and pleasure was beyond words. To feel his cock in her womb once again. OMG! To feel her inner core with a huge cock in it!!

Massive waves of building pre-orgasmic pressure were now racing through her body, making her shiver and shake in anticipation. All Deb wanted in her female passion was to give Ethan pleasure and make him cum as many times as she could, and of course along the way she would enjoy her pleasure too. She wanted to stroke this glorious cock that was impaled deep inside her and fuck it with her hot cunt.

She wanted to fuck it with ever increasing energy. Fucking it harder and harder. With ever increasing passion. Fucking faster and faster. With ever longer strokes along his cock's entire length. Wetter and hotter and tighter. With ever growing force and violence and raw uninhibited female passion. And she knew she would now vent herself completely and unreservedly on his cock.

And so as Deb straddled Ethan with his rock hard shaft jammed far up in her body, filling her to the very hilt, she began to stroke herself up and down on his cock. Slowly at first. Up and down, and up and down, all along his cock's entire length. Slowly with long deliberate patient agonizing slow strokes.

Up from the depths, slowly till he was once again all the way out, with his soft cock tip again at her entrance, leaving her feeling empty and hungrily craving him to be back inside again.

And then riding him downward she would plunge his pole slowly back inside her body, absorbing his cock into her depths to the very hilt again. She could feel each of her strokes coating his thickness with her endless supply of wetness, her cunt's tight silky smoothness. She could feel how tight her pussy was and how it enveloped and covered every bit of him as she stroked his cock on each stroke of her cunt. The friction was perfect, and she could feel his cock twitch.

She could sense the glans ridge, his veins, and the ultra smooth skin on his cock as she slid him out and back in again. Each stroke filling her and accelerating the unabated desire she felt to fuck this cock like she had never fucked before..

She felt it as Ethan began instinctively to counter thrust gently up into her pussy each time she slid herself down on his shaft. She could feel him sag and withdraw his maleness from her each time she rose up, so she did not need to rise up quite as high. And then as she crashed herself back down on his cock she felt the intensity of his passion when he thrust his cock harder into her, forcing it even farther up into her cunt until he was embedded even deeper, and his male member was fully once again far up inside her aching cunt.

There are no words in the dictionary to describe how intensely, gloriously good this felt to Deb. How good it was to abandon all thought and emotion. To do nothing other than give a man the best fuck possible.

And sometimes all a girl secretly wants is a good hot fuck - and this was one of those moments. There was no secret to it though. Ethan was absolutely enjoying the fucking she was giving him. Deb wanted nothing but to fuck this cock with everything she had to give and be fucked by this thick hard smooth pole in return.

The feeling of intense pleasure she felt was beyond words as her aching cunt ravaged Ethan's rock hard cock - now slamming repeatedly deep, Deep and DEEPER inside her body at an ever increasing pace. As their passions built, Deb could feel the volcano of his eruption building - and hers too.

"Ungh, ungh, UNGHHHHHH... " "YESSSSSS" "AWWWW FUCCCCCCKKKK MEEEEE!" escaped repeatedly from her breathless lips each time she felt his cock slam into her depths.

As her pace quickened her verbal noises were coming faster and faster and higher pitched "uh, UNH, uh, UNH!" Becoming almost becoming a series of breathless squeaks as her cunt and her whole body repeatedly urged Ethan to cum inside her on each downward plunge of her body onto his.

She didn't notice as Ethan spread his legs wide under her, instinctively giving room for his balls to tighten up to his body so he could unleash a pulsing orgasmic flood of hot cum into her beautiful cum starved body.

Deb was so caught up in her passion that she did not even notice that her legs, thighs and tummy ached and sweated from sheer exertion. She did not notice the rivulets of sweat constantly dribbling down her bouncing breasts, or as they trickled down her tummy, and splashed on Ethan's heaving torso. She did not notice that she was gasping for air with every thrust. That her chest heaved, nipples hard and erect as she fucked Ethan.

She did not notice that her asshole was puckering and unpuckering in time to her thrusts on this massive cock. Or that Ethan had grabbed her knees and had forced them even further apart as he strained to open her even wider and fuck her even deeper with his throbbing hard cock.

Soon, as was the case yesterday, they were nothing more than a raging blur of flesh and genitals. Male and female genitals lusting together in a timeless battle of male and female. A cunt and a cock engaged in mindless eternal pleasure. Rutting in the heavenly mating dance, their bodies united as one as they pumped and rocked and bucked and slammed their genitals into each other. Savagely fucking each other with unbridled, uninhibited, unrestrained animal passion in the throes of raw SEX.