The Posting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A passion of RAW UNINHIBITED SEX that only a man a woman who are unashamedly fucking each other with pure naked animal lust and instinct. As a man and woman both preparing to cum. If it were possible, the hard tile floor would have heaved and squeaked to the time of their dance.

Deb and Ethan were locked in a furious rage of lust and passion as she bounced with fury on his raging throbbing cock that he thrust into her clenching hungry hole. Over and over and over. Stroke, stroke, stroke. Nothing else mattered. No thought, no emotion. Deb was completely lost and savoring the amazing sensations of HOT SEX flowing from her pussy into her body.

Deb completely abandoned herself to this raw animal fucking she was unleashing on Ethan, and receiving in return an equally raw animal fucking from him as he repeatedly slammed his thick steel hard throbbing cock into her tight pussy's depths and met her every thrust with a savage thrust of his thick steel pole and force equal to that of her volcanic cunt.

Slam, slam, slam. Faster and faster. Up and down Deb flew on his pulsating, twitching steel member, ever faster, his cock sliding in and out of her straining electrified body, harder and harder, and faster and faster. Deb's pussy and soul were on autopilot. She simply lusted, grasped and clenched his cock tighter and tighter on each stroke. Slap, slap, slap as their genitals locked together over and over. Animal grunting, moans and screams of pleasure, and hard labored breathing from both of them where the only sounds.

And then she felt Ethan's body lift from the floor and grow stiff. She felt his immense cock suddenly expand, growing even thicker inside her as he prepared to cum. Ethan thrusted into her cunt so hard that his ass never touched the floor, his enormous uncontrollable thick shaft pounded up higher and higher and farther and deeper into Deb's straining body as his cock mightily invaded and repeatedly filled her pussy's deepest depths and beyond.

It felt as though it would nearly split her in two as he thrust his thick hardness up into her. She felt his hard cock far up and deep inside, penetrating her soul and the very core of her being.

His massive raging thickness lifted her body upward with the violent force of each counterstroke. Her silky smooth hot tightness on his raging cock grasped him like a vice grip. And she barely heard in the dim background her guttural roar as he thrust violently upward and slammed deeper up into her volcano than any cock could go inside her, just as she slammed herself down on him with all her weight and all her might in one final stroke of her cunt.

With her legs and feet completely off the floor and unconsciously holding her knees tight to her shoulders, Deb thrust herself finally and fully onto his cock. This crushed her clit and flattened her labia against his straining body. Her pussy supported her entire weight and balanced her body on his rigid stiff cock. And Deb started to cum, the enormous waves erupting... her cunt clenching, twitching and spasming and clamping his full length tighter than a vise as she absorbed him into her deepest depths.

Simultaneously, Ethan's orgasm screamed up from his balls, hot sperm surging from his balls through the insides of his body, mixing instantly with male cum juices, and powerfully surging up through his cock, and pulsing out like lightning bolts through the slit at its tip to flood her body's deepest inner recesses.

In the midst of her orgasm she felt the sudden surge of pulsing cum blasting into her, filling her with untold warmth, wetness, and pleasure. He held his hips high in the air and supported her entire weight effortlessly on his massive cock, stabbing and impaling her with his throbbing pulsing manhood while he unleashed a flooding, pulsating hot sticky stream of pure hot male cum into her convulsing body.

A pulsing powerful gushing flow of hot cum that surged deep, Deep, DEEP into her womb and beyond, into her innermost being, delighting her lusting female hunger with all the pleasure it desired and more. Unspeakable pleasures far beyond what an orgasm could ever do.

Deb's eyes rolled back and she threw her head back as she unknowingly gulped a breath and held it, while her body and cunt accepted the complete fullness of this massive pole that impaled her and spewed endless ropes of hot creamy seed into her womb.

She felt rope after sticky rope of surging hot cum pulsing into her body and soul while the searing waves of a golden full body orgasm tore through her at the speed of light from head to toe and shook her body and soul. Her world disappeared in the all consuming convulsing joy of the orgasm radiating and exploding outward from her pussy and through her entire body.

---

In a few moments Deb slowly opened her tear filled eyes as she stood weak-kneed on the balcony, leaning on the railing for support. She could barely stand. Her legs were spread wide as she stood there leaning on the railing. There was nothing but her own wetness trickling down her left leg. Deb found herself gasping for air. She slowly withdrew the fingers that had unconsciously plowed their way into her hot cunt ,and withdrew fingers that had circled and flicked her clit in an unrelenting frenzy during her reverie.

The intensity of her orgasm and her still electrified clit had shaken her such that she could barely stand. Her legs twitched as the intense orgasmic pleasure slowly began breathlessly fade. Deb licked her fingers clean and could only think of the day ahead and the sexual marvels that would soon follow. Oh how she wished Ethan was here right now so she could fuck his brains out!

Deb could not wait for her husband to get up and go golfing so she could text Ethan that he could come over. And she knew in her mind exactly what she would do first as she started her new day of hot SEX with her hot lover. She would indeed take control this morning and give Ethan a fucking like no other. What a vacation this would be!!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Posting Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife Cheats on Drunken Husband Ch. 01 Housewife cheats on husband with his office colleague.in Anal
Friend from College Ch. 01 My shy, innocent wife makes houseguest comfortable.in Loving Wives
Wife Taylor Fucks Black Raiders Fan Black Football Costumed fan fucks my wife in Phoenix.in Interracial Love
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Kerri Love's 'em Big and black Young Kerri couldn't be faithful, then things went black!in Interracial Love
More Stories