The Postman of Upper Cockton Pt. 04

Story Info
Female physics professor gets a biological reaction.
4.8k words
4.79
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Postman of Upper Cockton - Part 4 of 6

Female physics professor gets a biological reaction

[This is a self-contained story]

Margot Albrecht was an unlikely prospect as a sexual partner. She was fiercely intelligent, wary, and in the middle of a painful divorce. A challenge too far for a simple man like me. Not that I was looking for one. My dancing partner Audrey was more than enough to take the edge of my appetite and the odd emergency call from my ex-wife added extra spice to my life. You will be as surprised as I was that Margot propositioned me. I'll tell you how it happened.

I met Margot when she collected a parcel. I was underneath my latest restoration project a 1985 Ford Capri Laser, when I heard someone calling.

"Hello. Is anyone there? I'm looking for Tom." I had a torch in my mouth, so I didn't answer immediately. Her next call had an edge of annoyance. I scooted my garage inspection trolley from under the car. Margot was surprised to find a man's head between her legs shining a light up her skirt. She jumped back.

"Sorry about that, I was just inspecting underneath for rust." My smile left her wondering if I was talking about the car or her. She was not amused, but her manners won out.

"Hello, I'm Margot Albrecht, I think you've taken in a package for me? I'm staying with my Aunt May. I hope you didn't turn the courier away because you did not recognise the name."

I offered her a greasy hand to shake, which she declined, and I retrieved the package from my store room, from where I took the chance to observe Margot through the small window into the garage.

Margot was tall and large framed, with a well-proportioned body, just a couple of sizes up from the average British female. She wore severe black framed specs that held the wings of a heavy black bob off her face. Her glasses and hairstyle were attempts to hide herself. Perhaps she was conscious of her height.

I returned next door and handed over the package of documents. "I was going to check with May before contacting the courier company. Albrecht is a German name, isn't it?"

"My husband, Max is German. He's a professor of theoretical physics at the university." Margot looked the sort of woman who would have a husband in that game.

"Perhaps I'll try out my rusty German when I see him. Westphalia was my first army posting. But I hold little hope of a long conversation with a professor of physics."

"Max won't be joining us. But I speak the language. You'll find it easier with me, Tom. I'm only a doctor of physics." Margot smiled at my surprise. There was a pleasant face hidden under that camouflage.

Clever women unnerve me, and Margot sensed it. Payback for my joke about rust. "There'll be a few more DX packages coming for me. I'm glad you provide this collection service for the community. May is still wary of answering the door to strangers. Also, she's nosey and I would have to explain to her what was in them. Or lie."

"Your secrets are safe with me Margot."

She gave me a cryptic look. "May warned me about you Tom. She thinks you've got a hareem in the village."

That one caught me short. People knew about my dancing lessons with Audrey, but my affair with Susan was short and discrete, or at least I thought so. I wondered who May thought I was fucking.

"Did May say who the lucky women were?"

"I don't think she's sure. Just the instincts of a maiden aunt."

"Ah, that would be jealousy then. Tell May she watches too much Channel 5."

Margot laughed. "You may not be a rogue, but you're no saint. I can see that for myself. Goodbye Tom."

I watched her walk away. She turned to catch me.

"Auf wiedersehen, Frau Albrecht. You'll be pleased to know I didn't find any rust...on the car."

Margot smiled. "She's definitely got you pegged Tom."

#

On Margot's next collection trip, she surprised me by bringing her adopted son Joshua. The six-year-old African was orphaned at three when his parents died in a tribal atrocity that didn't even make the papers.

Joshua was behind the steering wheel of the Capri, pretending to drive, before either of us could say no.

We watched the happy lad making racing noises. "Looks like your bodyguard has abandoned you, Margot."

"I don't need a bodyguard, Tom. I can handle you fine by myself." She looked different. An Alice band held the hair off her face and she wore more stylish glasses. My reaction pleased her. "I believe you have a package for me."

I snapped out of my trance and fetched the heavy envelope. Her face dropped at the sight of it.

"Are you ok Margot? Is there anything I can do?"

"No. Actually, there is Tom. I need to read and respond to these papers. I can't do it with May fussing about trying to read over my shoulder. Could I read them here while Joshua stays with you?"

"You can use my study. Let me get you a cup of tea first."

"You are very kind. You can guess what the documents are about?"

"DX are legal couriers. They never bring good news."

"That's right. They are divorce papers. I've put up with Max's affairs for the last time. Now I'm divorcing him. I thought I was just going to scare him into giving her up. But the spinless bastard said he was glad I made the decision. I think he wants to marry this one."

Margot's resolve broke, and she wept as I held her head against my shoulder, stroking her back. I was sad to see such a strong woman distressed. She took a breath and composed herself.

"I'm glad you are tall Tom. I could never do this with Max. He's a short arse." She gave a snot-filled, defiant laugh. "It's just me and Josh now. I have to make sure Max and his tart don't get him, or I'll have nothing." That prospect started another flood of tears, and I ended up hugging Margot. The car horn went before things became awkward.

"Josh had found the keys. I better get back before he tries starting it."

"Go Tom, I'll be ok."

She emerged two hours later to find me and Josh eating cheese sandwiches and drinking tea at my workbench.

"We've fixed the carburettor and Tom taught me to change gears, look mum." Josh jumped into the driving seat and began changing gears using the clutch and rocking the steering wheel. He made engine noises to go with actions.

"Slow down Josh, you'll get banned before you get your driving license. You want to drive your mum around, don't you?" The boy drove sedately.

"Come on Josh. We'd better go home before Auntie May thinks I've joined Tom's hareem?"

"What's that mum?"

"It's a club. A special club for lucky ladies." She mouthed thank you and prized her boy from the seat.

#

I hadn't made a move on Margot in the three months I'd known her. Not that I had the time. I was already busy on the romance front, plus she was a vulnerable woman with her own worries. What happened between us was a genuine accident, but it helped that I'd passed whatever tests were going on in Margot's clever mind.

No more DX packages arrived since the one she collected with Joshua. I presumed the rest of her divorce negotiation was being played out by email and phone. They'd wave as she drove him to school and she'd chat through the car window on her way back. But nowadays she hunched over the steering wheel on both journeys without stopping.

When she came to collect a huge package, Margot looked like she was going to explode.

"Breath Margot. Take a moment to relax."

She opened her mouth to snap my head off, but stopped. "Sorry Tom, you are right. Not every man is my bastard husband trying to take my son. I forget that sometimes. "

I persuaded her to have a cup of tea, then got her parcel.

"Oh. I thought it would come ready assembled."

"I think they get more in the containers packed like this. Would you like—"

"No, Tom! I'm a woman, not a moron. If a man can assemble a bike, how hard can it be?"

That one caught me in the ribs.

"I'm sorry. You've shown me nothing but kindness, and I'm giving you all the shit Max deserves. Please forgive me. His latest argument is I won't be able to provide a father's support. Things like this." She pointed to the disassembled bike. "What does he know about assembling a bike? He's a theoretical physicist. He can just about tie his fucking shoe laces."

I laughed, and Margot joined me. "All the tools are in the plastic bags along with the instructions. I would not dream of mansplaining how to assemble it, but a wise woman reminded me the pedals have different threads for left and right. I'll leave you to it."

She looked contrite. "Thank you, Tom and thank the wise woman too."

An hour later, Margot interrupted me as I was making sense of a wiring diagram. "It's done Tom. But it's no good. Josh can't ride it. His birthday is ruined." Her shoulders sagged. The bike was yet another problem she had to deal with.

I looked at her work. She'd assembled it correctly. The problem was a missing stabiliser arm for one of the training wheels. A simple j-shaped bracket with holes to bolt it to the frame.

"We can fix this Margot. Time for some practical physics." I found a couple of metal strips and marked them up using the original bracket as a template. "Now all you have to do is fabricate a replacement. You are the gaffer, just tell me what you need me to do." I wanted her to feel good about solving the problem.

"Here you go Margot. Not as fancy as a white lab coat, but it will keep your clothes clean." I found her an old brown store man's coat in my cupboard.

With some gentle prompting, she drilled, heated, bent and assembled a working replacement for the missing part. She smiled at her work. "I didn't think I could do this Tom. This is way out of my comfort zone. It's a pity it looks homemade."

"We're not finished yet." We made two brackets and discarded the original. I turned the empty cardboard box was into a spray booth and we primed and painted the brackets fire engine red with a left over rattle can. The trainer wheel hubs got a coat of red too. "There you go. A custom edition for his birthday. When everything is dry, I'll reassemble it and I'll bring the bike over in the morning. Give me a minute to get away before you open the door. I don't want Josh to think it's a present from me. He's already auditioning me as his new dad."

Margot smiled. "I'm so grateful Tom. For your help, your tact, for everything. Sorry about Josh, he's already got us married off. He's says he'll stay with Auntie Mae when we go on honeymoon."

"Now there's a thought." I winked at Margot.

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. She put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a peck on the lips. She looked me in the eyes. "You're not so scary Tom." There was a playfulness about her I had not seen before.

"I dare you to do that again."

Margot had that scared, excited look kids get before a surprise. She leaned in, knowing what was going to happen. She sprung my trap. My tongue was in her mouth. My hands trapped her head. Her reflex struggle gave way as she responded to my passion. When we came up for air, she looked drugged. Margot panted in my ear. "I'm not scared Tom, I'm not scared." I kissed her throat and nibbled her ear. She made the desperate low moan of a woman who had not made love in a long time. I cupped her full breast, teasing the hard nipple. She moaned and repeated her mantra. I opened the store man's coat and slid my hands onto her shapely arse.

"I've wanted to do this for such a long time Margot."

She shuddered as I massaged her bum. "I'm not scared Tom, I'm not—"

I pulled her hips against mine. The full length of my erection pressed against her lower belly. Margot's eyes opened wide. "You're scared now Margot. See what you've done, teasing the beast." I pushed my thigh between hers. The heat of her pussy radiated onto my leg.

"No Tom. That thing, good God."

I kissed her neck again.

"Please Tom. Oh my god, I'm so wet. Move your leg or I'll...Jesus! "

Margot hung from my neck as an orgasm swept through her body. She ground her hips against me and slumped. Her voice was slurred. "Don't fuck me here in your store room. I can't stop you if you want to, but I want the first time to be nice."

I held her face and kissed it. "I will fuck you. Not today, but I promise it will be nice." Margot nodded meekly. The sharp, tetchy woman was gone, replaced by someone lovely.

#

We agreed I would take her to dinner and dancing. The surprise venue was my place because I was afraid she'd get cold feet on the journey home from a restaurant. I'd cleared the conservatory, leaving a sofa and table for two. I dressed the chairs in a couple of left over covers from my wedding years ago. When I found the half-empty pack in a moving box with my old CDs, I thought Linda was having a cruel joke. I'd tell her I put them to good use next time I got her emergency call.

Margot liked the candles and flowers. "Wow Tom, you are really going for the win."

"So are you, Margot. You look fantastic." She wore a purple silky shirt, tucked into an above the knee dark skirt. Dark tights and black kitten heels completed her outfit. An Alice band held her hair off her face and contact lenses replaced her specs. Her transformation was delightful.

"Thank you, Tom. This is a dry run for divorcee dating. I hope this outfit does not say desperate." Margot looked nervous.

I kissed her hard. "It's a lovely outfit Margot. It says you are a lucky guy to be with me. "

"That's sweet of you Tom." She kissed me again and shivered. "This is certainly not a dry run."

I sat her with a glass of wine while I served up. "I never knew what an aphrodisiac it was to be waited on by a man."

We polished off my simple two course Italian meal. Margot was keen to sample my dancing skills. This was a rare opportunity for her to find a partner the right height. I loaded the CD autochanger with copies of the music I danced to with Audrey and selected a sultry samba album.

"This is so much better when the partners are physically matched, and the man can lead." Margot had no problem accepting my leg between hers. "Do you get an erection when you dance with Audrey?"

"All the time, especially when we dance naked." Margot looked at me. She knew I was not joking.

"I can't blame you; she's got a wonderful body. I've seen her jogging. I can't believe she's the same age as Aunt May."

"Well, you've got a great body too, and I've got an erection with you. There is no second place here."

Margot kissed me passionately. She was giving herself to me. We were beyond dancing now. I undid her blouse and admired the full cups of her black lacy bra.

"You've got fantastic tits. Max must be an idiot." Margot moaned and pulled my head to her chest. I scooped her tits out of the cups. Two large breasts with brown nipples and large areolae. "God, I love these." I alternated sucking her nipples, trying to make them compete in hardness.

She held me still. "Don't Tom. Oh god, that's the second time you made me flood my knickers."

"Its time to take them off Margot. You make me hard every time I think of you. I can't wait a moment longer." I steered her upstairs with my hands on her lovely hips. In my bedroom I quickly stripped her down to knickers and tights.

"It's been so long since a new man looked at me in my underwear. I should have worn stockings. Men don't find tights sexy."

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my trousers. My cock sprang up and out of its foreskin. "This man does Margot."

"Oh, God Tom. I can't manage that. Max is not a big man and I've never had kids." I held her close. Curiosity got the better of her and one hand then the other held my shaft. Her expression became dreamy. "I could try a bit I suppose. "

"There's no hurry. We have all night, Margot. You can take as much or as little as you want. My job, my pleasure is to pleasure you."

"I don't care how many women you've said that to. Make love to me Tom. Open me up so I can take that big cock. I may never have the chance again."

I lay Margot on the bed and removed her tights and soaking knickers. Then I kissed all over her body, avoiding the obvious places. Margot squirmed. She pinched her nipples. Another orgasm was on its way. I opened her legs. "Play with your pussy Margot. Show me how you cum when you think about that day with the bike."

"You bastard Tom. Now I can't get to sleep until, I've done it. You've turned me into a teenager."

Margot's fingers circled her clit before diving into the hole. Her pussy glistened as her passion built. Margot arched, preparing for her climax.

I pulled her fingers out and clamped my mouth to her pussy. My tongue ran up her parted lips and circled her clit. Two fingers scissored inside her and my little finger slid into her arse. Her eyes opened in shock, but before she could speak a bone shaking orgasm ripped through her. She screamed until she ran out of breath and slumped onto the bed. Margot pushed my hand out and curled into the fetal position, but her pussy was too sensitive to maintain it. My gentle touch on her hip was too much, and she scurried to the edge of the bed and wept. I covered her with the sheet and fetched a glass of water.

"Thank you, Tom. You've drained me. I've never had that before, not so complete. I expect all the women in your hareem say that."

"There is no hareem Margot, unless you are starting one for me. In which case you'd be correct. All the women say that."

"Don't you be clever with me, Tom. I'm the clever one, remember?" She pulled me onto the bed and scissored my waist, grinding her soppy pussy against my stomach. "I'll teach you, for making me cum so hard." Margot leaned forward and boxed my ears by shaking her beautiful tits in my face. She looked so free and playful.

I rolled her over and straddled her waist. "I'm going to teach those two a lesson." I squeezed her tits together, flicking my tongue across the nipples before licking her cleavage. Margot knew what was coming. I eased my cock into the gorgeous valley of her breasts and enfolded them in her warm flesh.

Margot looked at my cockhead, giving her the one-eyed stare and licked the drop of pre cum from it. "Max hardly sticks out at all. That's why he stopped doing this." She wanked me with her tits. I moaned in bliss. She felt the pressure building and took me in her mouth as far as she could. Her lips almost closed around the head. "Sorry Tom, I can't take any more. My jaw is aching." We kissed, tasting myself in her mouth. "I want you in my pussy Tom. It's so wet you will fit now."

I scooted down the bed between her thighs. Margot propped on her elbows to watch as I ran the head up and down her open lips. Her goo made it shiny.

"This is like watching porn Tom."

"No, this is like porn." I slapped my cockhead against her exposed clit and Margot giggled and squirmed as tingles shot through her cunt.

"You know so many filthy things Tom. I want you to teach me them all."

I'd been doing pretty well, following Audrey's strict control instructions in my head until now, but I knew this was it. I eased into Margot, withdrawing every other stroke to expose my glistening cock. "You push the lips in, then they cling to you on the way out." Her commentary was going to put me over the top. "God Tom, you're stretching me. It hurts, but it's a nice hurt." When our pubes meshed, my probing was complete, and we sighed. "I did it Tom. All of your big cock. I dreamed I could. Now fuck me as hard as you can." My hips were on auto pilot. Her long legs made the angle different, so I pushed her knees onto her chest. "You are in so deep Tom. You've filled me. Now fill me with your cum."

I felt a painful rush of spunk through my cock, then blissful release as I pumped into her pulsing pussy. Margot bit my shoulder and clawed my arse to squeeze the last drops from me. We collapsed on the bed.

12