The Postman of Upper Cockton Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get me a towel please Tom. I don't want to mess the bed up and I don't want to hold it like this."

Margot's arse in the air brought flashbacks of Linda trying to get pregnant with our first. I scurried to the bath room on pipe cleaner legs and slapped a bath towel under her.

Afterwards, we lay in silence, trying to read each other's thoughts. This was the dangerous moment, when people make promises with bodies awash with serotonin.

"I've never had sex like this Tom. Don't lie and say it's the first time for you. Don't make me any promises and I won't say all the silly things in my head. Let's just enjoy each other tonight and leave the words for another day."

"Margot, you are the smartest woman I've ever known."

When we recovered, Margot insisted on me teaching her some filthy things. We fucked in a chair in front of the mirror while Margot filmed us on her phone. I held her breasts up to the couple in the mirror while she played with her pussy. Now and then, she would lift off me to show my slicked cock to the other couple. She kept up a commentary all the way through. Margot was a readers' wives porn star in the making, although I did not share that observation with her. Oral sex with a mouthful of ice was a refresher that perked us up in the middle of the night. By the time we were sated, it was getting light. I walked her home, and we said goodnight.

#

It was two weeks before we spoke again. I'd seen Margot driving Joshua to school and going elsewhere on her own, but she did not look at me as I waved. The thick glasses, curtain of hair and hunched expression were back. The woman who shared my bed was becoming a figment of my imagination. I thought I deserved better than that, but I wasn't about to give her a hard time. Then I got a text asking to meet after dark. She promised an explanation and an apology.

I let her in the back door but before I could speak; she was in my arms, her mouth on mine. My annoyance melted as Margot ground herself against my cock.

"God, I've missed this, Tom. I've missed you. We need to talk, but fuck me first. Fuck me, then I'll tell you everything. "She took off her coat, revealing just sexy underwear below. I pulled her bra and knickers off and my pyjamas joined them on the floor. We made it as far as the couch. Margot pushed me back, straddled and mounted me. She was so wet I slid in easily, moaning as she took me to the root. She gripped me in her cunt. "This is a drug Tom, an unlicensed drug. You are turning me into an addict." Her passion was overwhelming as she rode me. I did not last long, but she did not want me to. "Cum Tom. As quick as you can." Her fingers flashed across her clit and I came moments after her.

I pulled her face down and kissed her. "Will it be like this after the next time you stop speaking to me?"

Margot sat up. "Look at this face Tom. Is it the face of a heartbroken divorcee?" I shook my head. "Exactly. It's the face of a woman who's getting the best fucking of her life. It is not the face for negotiating with an ex-husband about access and maintenance. That's why I could not see you."

She explained the day after we spent the night together, Aunt May looked at her and said, `Don't fall in love with him. He's a wrong un.' She looked in the mirror and realised Max would see it, too. As long as he thought she was a pitiful wretch, he'd be kind in their negotiations. It massaged his ego to be the generous victor. So, she put on her disguise and slipped into her role for two weeks more.

"I didn't even play with myself at night thinking about you. Do you realise how difficult that was, Tom?" She lent over, her lovely tits inches from my mouth.

I got my second wind, and we rolled onto the floor. "I'll last longer this time Margot. I'm going to fuck you until you pass out. But I won't stop. I'm going to fuck you until I sate this hunger. You are my drug. "Margot opened her legs and smiled.

We made it to the bedroom, where Margot lay out the rest of her scheme.

"Aunt May is wrong. I want you because you have other interests you won't give up. You are safe because you are not available. Tom, I'm not looking for a husband-in-waiting. I want a lover. I want fantasy sex like this after dark with no false promises. As long as you don't feel used?"

I kissed her. "Let me get this straight Margot. You want to come here after dark, use me for sex and slip away before the dawn light, and you are worried I might be offended?" She nodded. I laughed. "Men and women really are from different planets."

She would come over every few days just before midnight. Sometimes she would have her pyjamas on and we'd pretend to be a married couple before we'd crack and be at each other. One night she opened her coat, revealing a fishnet body stocking with holes for her tits and pussy.

"It's the sluttiest costume on the website, Tom. I almost told you when I came to collect the package. I thought Margot, when you are an old woman, you will want memories of the time you dressed like a whore and went out in the middle of the night to fuck a man who promised you nothing but pleasure."

Memories are for sharing.

When the ink was dry on her divorce, Margot set about creating a new life for her and Joshua. We had three wonderful months of our night time relationship before it was over.

One day Margot collected a package and looked at me tearfully. "This is for you, Tom. A goodbye present."

I choked up now the moment was upon us. I opened the package with fumbling fingers. It contained a Perspex block with writing on it. It was a periodic table of the elements with real samples suspended in the plastic.

"What else would you expect from the acting head of physics at a northern prep school? An old university friend offered me a job on a year's probation. There's a free place for Josh. It's too good an opportunity to turn down."

"You'll be brilliant at it, Margot. You've given me an education money can't buy."

Her present sits on a shelf in my garage. It's the only thing that gets a weekly polish.

-0-

(4862 words)

12