The Postman of Upper Cockton Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey barked. "Thomas, you are dancing not fucking, concentrate." She gave it another minute, then changed the music on our portable CD player. The Paso Doble was not my favourite. "Barbara, you dance with me. I'll lead." Before she could object, Audrey swept Barbara into the steps and controlled her. It was a battle of wills, but Barbara yielded to the force of Audrey's movement. She span her into moves and held her close as a man would and Barbara capitulated. It was a seduction. Audrey held Barbara's face inches from hers. Barbara was breathing hard.

"I went to boarding school too, Barbara. My sexual awaking occurred with another girl in a move like this. Did it for you?" Barbara looked like a frightened bird in Audrey's hands. Audrey gave her a lover's kiss, full of passion. She caressed Barbara intimately. She resisted, then melted, holding Audrey's head as tremors ran through her body.

Me and Clive watched in astonishment. It was the most erotic thing we'd seen.

Audrey gently released Barbara and led her to me. She seemed to float. "Now dance with her Thomas. Then fuck her well." Audrey changed the music to a very slow Rumba, and I held Barbara close in full body contact. I saw Audrey and Clive in the same embrace.

My tongue found Barbara's mouth. "She made me want her. Audrey made me cum Tom. She's a witch." We danced for a couple of minutes. My kisses on her neck and my hands on her arse bringing Barbara out of the spell Audrey had cast. Clive's voice caught our attention.

We looked at Audrey and Clive who had abandoned dancing and moved to one chaise long. He was removing her dress and marvelling at Audrey's sexy underwear. I felt jealousy then pride that I was with such a beautiful woman.

Barbara held me tight. "I see why you are with her Tom. I hope I have a body like hers when I get to her age. She's stealing my husband right before my eyes."

Clive was peppering Audrey's body with kisses. I tried to ignore them. "I've wanted you for three years Barbara. You are beautiful. You can be so many women. Posh and charming. A witty hostess and formidable organiser. A slutty, sexy fantasy. You are everything a man wants in a wife." She kissed me while I removed her dress and the musicale matching knickers and lay her on the other chaise longue and opened her legs. Her wet pussy glistened.

"She beat you to it Tom. Stick that big cock in me and drive her out."

I stripped and knelt between her legs, running my cockhead through her lips to lubricate it. We looked over as moans came from the other couch. Clive was between Audreys leg's plunging away. "You are not the only one who understands jealousy. Let's make them jealous, Barbara."

"Fuck me, Tom. Fill me. Make it hurt." Barbara pulled my hips, and I drove into her. She was a tight fit and, we moaned until we got the angle right. "Jesus, Tom. I didn't know my pussy went that far. You are so deep in me. God, I'm cumming. It's a hard one." Barbara wrapped her legs around my waist and ground her cunt against me as she climaxed. I resumed my deep strokes. "Not another one so soon. Your cock is too big. I can't take all this cumming. "She shook again and then pushed me out. A huge gush of juice squirted onto my cock and balls. "You've made me do it again, Tom. You've turned me into your whore."

"I've done no such thing. Sit up Barbara." I sat on the seat with Barbara in my lap. We were facing Clive and Audrey. I whispered in her ear. "Can you do that again?" She accepted the challenge and soon the other two were watching her bounce in my lap. Barbara pulled up, until just the head was in her, then piled onto my cock. She pulled right off. "Look at my poor pussy Clive. Tom is splitting me in half." Pleased with her husband's expression, Barbara gave my cock another bashing until she was ready. She pulled off and squatted over my chest, splashing it with another stream of hot juice. I massaged her clit and stuck a finger in her arse. Barbara shook and spurted again.

"No more, please. You're going to kill me, Tom. Just fuck me. She was too wet to get proper purchase, so I knelt her on the couch with her arse in the air and entered Barbara from behind. She turned her head to look at her husband. I followed her gaze. They were mirroring our movements. The music had stopped. Soon the only sound echoing around the room was moaning and our hips slapping against our partners arses. I imagined Audrey saying `Control Thomas' and held back.

Barbara had enough. "For fuck's sake Tom, just cum. Fill me with your spunk." So I gripped her hips and used her brutally. Pounded her as I shot jet after jet of cum until it was oozing down her thighs with every thrust. I pulled out and a huge dollop followed me.

On the other couch, Clive came and Audrey was rubbing her pussy to chase her orgasm, which she caught. They collapsed on the sofa.

Barbara pulled me down, trapping my hand against her soggy cunt with clenched thighs. "No one has fucked me like that before Tom. I've never given myself, so completely. This isn't over after tonight. Do you understand? You can't unlock this and just walk away. I won't let you." I just nodded. "Carry me to the toilet Tom, before I leak all over the place. "

She let go a stream of piss and cum into the bowl. "I've lost my dignity with you Tom. Wife Barbara would never let Clive see me like this." She grabbed my spunky cock and licked it clean. "If you asked me to do that, I would have said no. You must be pretty pleased I've become your slut without you even asking." She was distressed at her capitulation.

I made Barbara stand up and kissed her. I could taste my cum in her mouth. "By this time tomorrow you will be my pushy princess again. You are many wonderful women Barbara. I think what has scared you is how much you've enjoyed letting yourself go. Perhaps for the first time. I promise I won't abuse your trust."

Barbara looked in my eyes to check I was telling the truth. She smiled. "I meant what I said Tom. This is not over. No matter what that witch thinks." Her kisses were different now. The edge had gone from our lust and we kissed as lovers. Several times I tried to get us out of the loo, but Barbara barred the door and held my face to hers. When I stopped protesting, Barbara knew she had won. "Come on then, Tom. Let's go back."

I knew Audrey would notice the difference.

We made our way back to the orangery and caught the tail end of Clive and Audrey's conversation. "... any man can be trained, Clive. The first step is to convince them their pleasure is to please you. The rest is practice." Clive nodded as Audrey stroked his sizable erection. She looked at us and sensed something had happened.

"Please Audrey. I've been on the edge for ages."

"Yes, you have Clive. They've been gone some time. But now they are back. You can cum now." Audrey stared at Barbara and she tugged her husband off. An impressive fountain of spunk erupted from his cock.

"Oh, my god. I've never cum so much a second time. Darling, did you see what Audrey did?"

Barbara was less impressed than her husband.

We stopped for refreshment, then we danced again. Naked this time. Soon Clive said he needed a breather and watched as I danced with Barbara, and then Audrey did. They made a beautiful couple. Barbara was now wary of Audrey's seductive ploys until she did something wonderful. As I danced with her, Audrey pushed herself against my back, perfecting my technique and dancing with Barbara through my body. She repeated it with Barbara, adding caresses from behind while I did the same in front. Every so often we would turn Barbara between us, so she was doing both the male and female steps. We kissed her body, then we kissed each other over her shoulders. I put my hand on Barbara's pussy to find Andrey already there. We joined hands as we fingered her. Barbara moaned at our joint assault and came on our hands. We smeared her pussy juice on her tits and then turned her round and round as we licked it off.

Clive watched the spectacle from the couch, transfixed. He held his cock in one hand and his phone in the other.

Barbara scowled at him. "You're just going to sit there wanking and filming while these two shamelessly use your wife?"

Clive grinned. "They are doing a pretty good job of it without my help. "

Audrey steered us to the other couch. "I want to watch you fuck her, Thomas."

I lay Barbara on the couch and got between her legs and tongued her pussy. Audrey kneeled and kissed her face and tits.

Barbara panted. "Oh god. This is assault. You've turned me into your fuck puppet."

I looked up from between her thighs and in my best Parker impression said, "Yuss, me'lady."

"Fuck her now Thomas. Stretch her pussy again." Audrey grabbed my cockhead and slid it up and down Barbara's cunt.

I entered her and pumped. Now and again, Audrey would pull me out and give my helmet a lashing, or tongue Barbara's clit. She was telling us she was in charge. She would decide when we could come. I'd speed up and Barbara would urge me on, then Audrey would say, `Control Thomas', and like Pavlov's dog my cock would respond to her. She did it three times before Barbara lost it.

"You bitch, Audrey, let him cum. I'm begging you."

Audrey gave the word, and I shot into Barbara. We moaned in relief. Barbara was about to complain again, but Audrey's pussy settled on her face and muffled her words.

Clive walked over, and we released his wife. Barbara was physically and emotionally spent.

"These two have abused me Clive. I have never been so used in my life. What are you going to do about it?"

"You mean you have never been so turned-on Barbara. Neither have I. This is what I'm going to do about it." Clive tugged his cock and spurted over his wife's face and tits.

That was the finale to our evening. We accepted their hospitality of a guest bedroom and after a quick shower we fell asleep.

Audrey woke the next morning to find me watching her. I smiled.

"I wondered if you would still look at me like that after last night. You were very keen on Barbara and she's nearer your age. I bet she made many threats and promises."

I held Audrey. "Where is all this coming from? Last night was remarkable, because you were remarkable. Barbara is pretty and has snob appeal, but she doesn't hold a candle to you. I'm very happy with my current dance partner, thank you very much. Anyway, why did you want to punish her? "

Audrey looked away, but I turned her face towards me. "She was trying to steal you from me." My look told her I didn't believe that was all. Audrey sighed. "Ok. I meant what I said last night. A girl like Barbara was my first love at school. She was pretty, popular and talented and she broke my heart. It was not hard to take revenge on Barbara."

"But Barbara was not to blame. I think we went over the top. I promised I would not abuse her newfound submissiveness, and I failed at the first hurdle."

Audrey studied me. "You care about her Thomas and you won't lie to me about it. You are right. I egged you on. I'll apologise to Barbara before we leave." My look said it was not enough. "And I'll tell her the reason why I was cruel to her."

"Thank you, Audrey. She will understand. I don't want Barbara hating you."

"You have a good heart, Thomas." Audrey hugged me and ruffled my hair. It was that maternal gesture again. She caught herself and stopped.

"I didn't say stop, Audrey." She kissed me on the forehead and continued stroking my hair. If I was a cat, I'd have been purring.

She saw a question in my eyes. "I couldn't have kids Thomas. I fell pregnant at twenty in Paris but miscarried at six months. The doctor said I would always have trouble carrying full term." She wiped away a tear.

I gave her a reassuring hug. "I'm sure you would have made a brilliant mum Audrey."

"Thank you, Thomas. Had he lived, he would have been about your age."

Something changed with those words. At the very outset, I told Audrey only my mother called me Thomas. Her dance instruction had the same maternal patience. When I told her of my affairs, she forgave me the way a parent forgives a mischievous child. I kissed her. "There's always been something else between us, hasn't there? Something lovely."

"I was afraid to say anything in case you thought it was creepy."

"There are twenty years between us. There is a maternal element to our relationship. It's comforting. I won't give up what we have for anybody. "

"Thank you, Thomas." Audrey did that motherly ruffle again.

Without warning, there were tears in my eyes. I wept like I had not since I was a child.

She held me until my tears subsided, then tilted my head up. "Darling boy. What's wrong?"

I looked at Audrey. It was safe. I could tell her. "When me and Linda had kids, I noticed the way the maternal bond grew. It was something missing from my childhood. I was jealous."

"Did you say anything?"

"Linda forced it out of me in the end and suggested I talked to my mother about it. It was one of the last conversations we had before she went ga ga."

"What did you mum say?"

"At first, she denied it, then admitted it also bothered her we had not bonded how other mums and babies had. Nobody talked about post-natal depression in those days, it was just a mother's failing. There was no help or treatment. She apologised for what we'd both missed out on. I felt closer to her that day than ever before. I often wonder if that admission drove her over the edge."

Audrey held my head to her chest. "You poor darling boy. But we are lucky to have found each other. To get what we have yearned for all our lives." She pulled me between her legs. "There is no shame in this, Thomas. There is no taboo. We are not related. Why shouldn't there be a maternal element to our relationship if it makes us happy? We are not hurting anyone else."

She was right. I smiled in relief.

Audrey smiled back. "Come on Oedipus. Take back what belongs to you alone."

-0-

12