The Pot and the Kettle Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1: A wifes jealousy can lead to unexpected results.
4.7k words
3.63
27.3k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write for fun and its always fiction. My wife knows about this account, and she sometimes reads my stories. I need to remind both her and my readers...its for fun and its not real. I like a cuck story, but its nice to play on how that happens so that it can be a bit more original. If you are into cuck stories, I invite you to read and hopefully you will like the start of a multipart series. If you're not into cuck stories, please take this as an invitation to stop reading.

My husband Colin and I have been married for 12 years, and happily living in the town we grew up in. Colin began working for our common employer when he was in high school. He was the childhood friend of the owner's son, Mitch, and that friendship developed into a lifetime. I began working for the same company sometime after high school, and while my husband and I might have only been employees it was more like being part of a real working family.

It wasn't long after I began working at the plant that the owner and patriarch passed away, and the control of the company was naturally passed down to Mitch. During that time, Colin became the right-hand man to the new owner and was often the operational face for the company. With both our families financially tied together, we worked tirelessly for the companies benefit. After Colin and I decided to tie the knot and make our blooming office romance official it wasn't long before Mitch closed the deal with his long-term girl friend Samantha. Mitch and Samantha had seen each other for years prior and had already raised a son that was leaving the nest for college by the time tragedy struck.

Fall weather set in early that year when Mitch was diagnosed with aggressive cancer. He was given weeks to live, and because he was the type to endure the pain, he had far passed any ability to treat the ailment. Mitch was a big member of the community and it rocked everyone to know someone so young and involved was going to pass so quick.

It started almost immediately where Colin had begun to take more of a Stewarts role over the plant in his friends' absence. He was working longer hours and making decisions beyond his former discretion. In the months that followed I seen him bloom into the leader that the people needed and one that his friend could be grateful for, but it was also around that time that I started to become concerned.

My name is Rachel, and I must confess, I am not exactly hard on the eyes, and while I never had a hard time with the boys, I was always the type to be prone to jealousy. In my youth there was several times I had ruined a friendship or even a relationship based on innocent but playful behavior of the people around me. I was fully aware of my insecurity, but the jealousy I felt towards anyone looking at the love of my life could shake me at my core and drive me past my better senses.

With Colin being more invested in the company then ever before I seen him from a distance having to communicate the day-to-day operations with Mitch's widow Samantha. She was in truth an emotional mess those first few months after Mitch's passing and she was rarely visible, but as time went by, she took her role as the recipient of the business she inherited more seriously. I knew this should have hardly been an issue considering her former husband was best friends with Colin, but I couldn't help but feel her urgency to be constantly informed was largely to keep herself distracted. The person responsible for the distracting was my husband, and often she was spending more time with him then I was. While I was good friends with Samantha as well, it was Colin spending more and more time with her without me being present that I didn't like.

I kept my feelings to myself regarding how they had been working increasingly closer together because of the professional nature that underlined what they were doing, but I was growing more resentful as time passed. I may have kept a stoic face if it weren't for that one night, I was home and walked in on Colin as he was having a messenger conversation about his upcoming conference trip he was attending with Samantha. I knew he was preparing for the conference that night, but it caught my attention that when I walked into the room, he would minimize the chat window of his desktop. I returned to the room several times to try and get a peak at what he was discussing or who he was discussing it with, but each time I found him skipping back to his power point presentation he was preparing. I waited till later in the evening when he got up and left his place in the home office so that I could sweep in undetected and look at his chat history, but when I looked the most recent conversations were either blank or deleted.

I went to bed that night wondering if I was right or wrong to think he was hiding something from me. I asked him who he had been chatting with that evening, and he said that Samantha had contacted him regarding the conference and a few figures she wanted to run past him. I wanted to ask him why his conversation log was empty, but considering I suspected he was unwilling to tell me I figured it would have ended with him leaving out information that might spare my interest anyway. I had a hard time sleeping that night because for a person already predisposed towards jealousy, I was starting to break down under the weight that Melissa was putting on my husband's required attention.

The next morning came, Colin was up and preparing his bags for his three-day conference he would be attending with Melissa. The idea of him spending a weekend with her was eating me up inside, but I had to remind myself that he and her were both my actual bosses and that trip was to be business related. As hard as I tried to bury my fears, I couldn't dismiss that something could be happening right under my nose, and if I could have only read what they had been talking about on messenger I might have felt better about what they were going to be up to in the next couple of days.

Colin and I left at the same time but in different vehicles. He was going to pick up Melissa and later proceed to the airport, while I was going to the office to conduct my day job. I worked in accounts payable for the company and I was also generally involved in completing odd chores when needed. Walking into the office had me sitting down at my desk and twiddling my thumbs in anxiety, "What are you hiding," I kept asking myself. As the time ticked by the illusion of me being deceived would not go away, and methods to discovering the truth sprang to mind. Being so close to the owning family I had become the person entrusted with helping them with unrelated errands. I was provided with a house key to Melissa's residence long before she even lived there. I smiled at the opportunity to go into her home knowing she would not be there, allowing me to investigate what I might find.

Being very self autonomous at work was made easy considering my relation to the superintendent and owner. I was able to leave the office without even having to explain where I was going or having to mention why I was taking the key entrusted too only me. My heart pounded as I drove across town in the direction of Melissa's home, and I feared what I might find and how I would react if it were inappropriate. I drove into her long and winding driveway and parked in the back so that nobody from the street could see my car. As I walked towards the entrance, I could see her security cameras recording my presence, but I knew their contents would never be looked at if I entered with the key and not set off any form of alarm. I opened the door to the grand entrance, and it ballooned out Infront of me. Her dual spiraling staircases leading to the second level was where I was heading. As I climbed the stairs, I recognized the doors appearing Infront of me as I had been in this house as a guest many times, and I knew the layout of her home. I was heading to the study as it was there that I would find Melissa's home office and desktop. I entered the room and seen that the screen was oddly still lit and not put into hibernation, I was pleased to see I didn't need a password. I sat in the large leather chair adjoining the screen and started to navigate through the computer's contents. I opened the minimized messenger window containing her last conversation with Colin and found it full and not likely missing any of the content my husbands did.

I read through the content for several minutes and found myself feeling a bit ashamed and foolish, but maybe a bit justified. Their conversation had large portions of personal content. The nature of their conversation was not completely inappropriate, but it was bothersome to see how supportive my husband became with her. She was clearly very depressed and having a hard time keeping up in a business she knew very little about. Colin was doating over her like a protective parent and trying to bring her out of her perpetual sadness following the death of her husband, and he seemed to be trying to pull her with caring arms into the world her husbands family left behind. I didn't want to be mad but the way he was speaking with her shouldn't have had to be hidden from me, but he chose to keep his growing support for her to himself. As I read through the comments it was the little things that attracted my greatest ire, such as, how he had written that he was eager to get away with her for a few days. If I were her and I read something like that I might have got the wrong idea what a few days away with him might entail.

Ultimately, I felt less relieved than what I was hoping for. I tried to affirm myself that nothing was clearly wrong with what was happening, and maybe all that was needed was a firm conversation with Colin regarding her neediness. I had finished reading and was preparing to stand up and make my way out of the house when I heard a set of footsteps. The footsteps were soft and hardly proceeded the entry of a naked figure. It was Nathan the son of Mitch and Melissa, and as he walked into the room, he immediately froze mid step as we locked eyes. "What are you doing here," he asked even before trying to take cover in his naked form?

I tried to lie, "I needed something from your mother's computer," I said trying to cover up my intrusion. It was then that I had noticed that he was soaked and likely just getting out of the shower. He tried to cover himself with his hands, but to his dismay he was having a difficult time due to what looked like a stiff penis poking out from around his cupped palms.

"Why didn't you knock Rachel, didn't you know I was going to be home this week? College is out for the summer break," he said in a voice less bashful and more embarrassed for me considering the nature of his appearance.

I tried to advert my gaze, but he was standing in the doorway of where I wanted to go, and even while trying not to look down I couldn't help not seeing his very erect manhood. "I should be going, I am so sorry, oh god don't tell your mother about this please," I said trying to make the whole thing sound funnier than it was.

"It's fine, just don't tell her I like to use her computer like this when she isn't here," he joked as he moved past me so that he could later sit in the same chair I had been leaving.

"This is so embarrassing," I again whispered as I moved to leave the room.

I was about to head down the grand winding stairs in the homes front room when I heard him call out, "Were you looking at my mothers' messenger?"

I stopped at the top of the stairs and tried to think of a reason why I left that window clearly open on her desktop. "I may have noticed it, but I didn't read it," I answered in a lie.

"You did, that's a conversation with your husband," he answered as his voice changed from jovial to a firmer tone.

"Why, is that so wrong? I just happened to notice it and I was nosey, can we pretend none of this happened please," I begged while trying to diffuse the attention away from the real reason I had come to his house today.

"I am reading what they wrote, and I am thinking your husband and my mom chat about all kinds of things other then work. Do you think my dad's old friend is making my mom swoon over him," he asked?

I took a few steps back towards the study door but didn't look inside knowing that he was still likely exposed inside. "I didn't think it was that bad. It just looked like he was trying to help her through a hard time," I answered back.

"So, you did read it all," he shot back.

"I was getting concerned as Colin was starting to delete his chat history and I had to see what they were talking about," I answered.

"Is that so," he answered and then pausing, "so you effectively broke in here to spy on them."

"Please don't tell."

"You know there is cameras all over this house for security, but I understand why you did what you did," he answered. I was thinking how to respond to his comment, and I heard him tapping his finger and clearly taking in air to elaborate more. "Something about how they are acting annoys me also. I feel like he is crossing a line with my mom; he was supposed to be my dad's best friend," he admitted.

"Yeah, but nothing is happening," I said in a rebuttal that I wish could have come to me prior to arriving in this house.

"I think its ironic that you and I read the same conversation, and likely at some point felt the same hidden agenda or you wouldn't be here," I heard him say as the sound of the leather chair he was sitting in swayed. "I might not of have even noticed if you didn't show up today, and if my mom decides to date, I support her for not wanting to be alone," he said, now louder then before as I could sense he must be again standing near the entrance to the study door. "Its not right they are doing this to either you or my father. Both you and Colin meant the world to this family, and it would be horrible if this ruined how things used to be," he said finishing with a level of loss for days gone by.

"So, you understand why I had to spy," I asked?

"Yes, but it still isn't right," he said pausing, "but I am also curious if there is a way I can help."

"Help.... how would you be able to help?"

"My mother had me young and I have known you all my life. You are more like the aunt or family member I never had, and I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but I always had an innocent crush on you. I don't want to see you mistreated this way as its not what my father would have wanted," he answered while again sounding so close that he had to be just out of sight from around that door.

"I am flattered, and I am glad you feel that way about me. You have grown up to be a fine specimen of a man that your father and any lady would be proud to call there own, although, what are you offering," I again asked in confusion?

"We have a unique situation here. You are here at an inopportune time considering how I am dressed, but I think I can help you keep an eye on things if you choose to keep spying. So that you know, I will be keeping a close eye on things for myself as I don't like the nature of this either," he said taking in a long pause. He then continued while suddenly walking from out behind the door to stand in the hall in full vision of me, "I can update you about the things you want to know if you can handle having a secret between me and you?"

"Oh god, what are you doing. Once was enough, cover yourself up," I said still trying to make lite of his exposure.

"Do you want to have fun with this, because you might prefer what I am offering," he answered while doing nothing to hide his rigid rod.

"What do you mean....fun...offering....can we agree to just pretend this didn't happen," I said trying to look firmly at him but being distracted by his young hard frame.

"I can do that, but I think I can help you," he answered.

"How?"

"You broke into my home and evaded our privacy while stalking my mother who is the owner of the business you work for. Are you going to continue to do this, or are you and your husband both going to quit your jobs? Maybe your plan is to wait this out and pretend your not going a bit crazy inside by the fears of your husband climbing an emotional ladder with my mother," he said finishing in a devious but convincing smile.

"Do you know how jealous I am, it kills me to pretend I am ok with them keeping their personal conversations away from me when they spend that much time together."

"Yes, I recall hearing how you were of the jealous nature. It's surprising how it came to this, considering how attractive you are. I am sorry if my offer to help seems a bit selfish, but I am going to take my shot because I don't know if this will ever come up again," he said looking earnest yet physically prepared to show case the skills of his youthful erect proportions.

I looked at him and seen him differently then I did before. He was a college freshman and had the body of a chiseled statue. His manhood was firm and looked to be cut from stone it was so hard. His shaft and body were either hairless or groomed smooth, which was something I had not been accustomed to, and his image looked like something from a magazine. "You know I meant nothing by this. I only wanted to know if my marriage was safe," I answered again trying to ignore his visually appealing body and the confessions coming from his lips.

"Maybe, but this situation is leaving us in a position where we can build on a special friendship if you like," he said smiling and taking a step towards me.

"I...I....please....it wasn't like...I won't sneak in again. I..I...can approach Colin if I have too," I stammered as I tried to get the right words to stop him in his tracks. If only I could have kept my curious and untrusting nature under control, I wouldn't be in this mess I thought. "I am flattered...honored...oh god It would be wrong...we shouldn't...I shouldn't," I confessed.

"Do you want to know what I think," he asked standing square in front of me.

"What..."

"I am going to keep an eye on what they discuss and let you know when they are together if you want, but I think it's going to be a lot more fun taking your anxiety away as a reward," he said in a smooth and tempting tone.

I tried to look him in the eyes, but I felt like I was failing to do it convincingly as I could not stop myself from looking at his naked body and his engorged member pointing towards me. It was then he put his hands on my shoulders and I might have thought he was going to try to embrace me or comfort me, but it was to my surprise that the pressure he applied was to have me lower myself down. "It's ok," was all he said as he led me to my knees. I was gullible to allow myself to be put on my knees in front of him and I was slow to understand what he was looking for by leading me to be there; I had no words to express how I thought this was impossible. This young man was raised in my presence and was always respectful, and this side of him was something I couldn't have expected. I wanted to protest knowing what was coming, but it was then that he moved his shaft so close that it touched my lips. "It's ok," he answered again as his hands went from my shoulders to the back of my head as he slid the entirety of his youthful and virile penis in my mouth.

I think I gurgled my rejection to what was happening in that moment, but then looking up at him I gave pause when I saw both a smile of satisfaction and a glare of passion on his face. I foolishly relaxed long enough for him to thrust in and out of my cheating mouth several times which was all he needed as my permission to continue. I wanted to escape, but both getting caught trespassing and being so naïve to be put in this predicament kept my knees down and my mouth open. I continued to consider standing and running in those first moments, but with each additional thrust I began to realize things had already gone to far. I unconsciously started to sample him in my mouth, and it wasn't as bad as I would have thought. His shaft was stiff, and I could feel him fully enveloped in my mouth as his warm moist from the shower penis slid between my lips. I could taste his masculinity and the hint of his body wash as the tip of his throbbing penis slid over my tongue. I still could of ran, but it was so easy to just kneel there and let him grope me by my hair as he had his way with me. I was glad I was incapable of talking in that moment; I didn't want to admit I was enjoying it.

12