The Pot and the Kettle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you like our little secret...nobody has to know you were here," he said while smiling and panting as he concentrated on not allowing me to verbalize my answer with each pump of his loins.

I thought in that moment, as bad as this might have been, it's still possibly better then having to admit how foolish I was to be caught trespassing to spy on my boss. The irony of Nathan being so much better than I would have expected made this unthoughtful deal so much better. I lifted my arms and rested my hands on his pelvis so that I could grip his hardened ass cheeks. I looked up at him with my mouth open wide so I could relieve some of the strain my jaw was not accustomed too. I looked in his eyes and moaned my acceptance to his proposal, and in response I felt his hands grasp my head firmer as he both quickened his pace and tilted his head back in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck yeah Rachel...I wanted to do this...mmm I like this," he whispered as the pace of his thrusting grew faster and was only being restrained by my palms on his hips and the suction of my lips. "Oh...oh..your good at this...bet..better then my girlfriend...fuck this feels good...suck it...oh yeah," He said panting in pleasure.

Here I was on my knees for what would be the inevitable real owner of the company, and the realization that I was only basically a glorified secretary made this so cliché in my mind. The thoughts of me being married in that moment didn't dissuade me from selfishly clamping my lips down around his needing cock to please him more. My guilt contrasted with my own personal greed to enjoy this apex man in demand of my pleasures. I wanted him to tear my clothes off in that moment; I wanted him to take me into his room and use me anyway he wanted. The throbbing cock in my mouth was like nothing I ever felt and all I wanted to do was please it, and it was his choice to have it buried so deep in my mouth I found my nose pressed against his hardened lower stomach as his smooth balls swung back and forth off my neck.

"I...I am going to cum soon...," he said fighting to hold back his quick release.

I do not swallow, I never swallowed as it always made me gag and I thought it was degrading. I couldn't recall how many times I had Colin pull out of my mouth so he could finish in his hands, but this was different, these were Nathans hands, and they had a firm hold of my hair as I waited for that unfamiliar taste. I did nothing to dissuade him from staying in my mouth as I started to feel him pulse and spray into the back of my mouth. It was a bit at first and then more came as it began to pool around my lips. It was so hot to hear him moaning my name while his contractions had me tracing my lips around his stem to keep all his seed in my mouth. In that moment I had pushed past my inner turmoil and reconsidered his proposal, I hadn't even noticed how my thinking began to change till I had to confess to myself, "I am fucking horny for this guy." As he slid his cock from my mouth it was only then I could close my mouth enough to finally swallow as he looked down at me in shock.

I kneeled in front of him wet with excitement between my legs and with me totally agreeing with the taste of him in my mouth. I had visions of what was coming next, and they all included my clothes scattered in the corner of his room as he christened my body with his. I would of done anything for him in that moment if he asked, but what he asked next floored me, "I...I'm sorry...You caught me at a..bad time...I was already excited and I shouldn't of made you do that...sorry...I'll just go...sorry." He then walked around me and disappeared down the hall.

I felt horrible in that moment. He just cum and gained a conscience, and without a second thought he left me feeling foolish for wanting more. I couldn't believe how stupid I was to fall for his young over indulged libido, but then again, I did feel blackmailed to do it, and I could excuse myself for trying to avoid the fallout of my suspicious break-in. I thought of crying in humiliation, and as I knelt in shock, I felt such loss. I got to my knees and made my walk of shame towards the front door without saying a word.

As I opened the door, I could still taste the unfamiliar flavour of his climax in my mouth, but my only bitterness came from the resentment I felt towards him. As I was making my way out, I heard him scream out as the door closed behind me, "Please don't talk about this...I am sorry...keep this a secret."

To be continued...

12