The Potion Trials Ch. 01

Story Info
Delivery man signs up for cash, changed by mysterious doctor.
4.6k words
4.51
8.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A dark, damp room, lit by an old halogen lamp. No one around, no one to hear voices or screams, perfectly isolated. I took a greedy sip of the concoction in my hand. And another. And another, I just couldn't get enough of it. I emptied it all in my hungry mouth licking any drops and moaning quietly.

My other hand massaged my now filled belly, coaxing it to kick in as soon as possible. Master wouldn't be happy I wasted all of it in a single use. I licked my lips, while rubbing my erect cock. He'd have to punish me, I thought.

My stomach gurgled slightly and I moaned louder. No response. My cock strained my pants, could feel it getting bigger. Took it out and caressed it more. There was no one around to complain, judge, or constrain me, it felt so liberating. The waves of expanding flesh rippled across my entire body, focusing on my chest and ass. I squeezed the juicy parts. Yesss, I thought, this was going to be a good mixture.


It all began a few weeks ago, when I signed up for some clinical trials. I worked at a package delivery service, driving around, trying to keep my sanity when stuck in traffic. Side hustles are becoming a dark necessity, and I decided that trying a few meds for extra cash can't be too much work.

I waited in the reception of a private clinic, signed a few papers and soon they had me fulfil my first contract.

I stood behind a curtain, while an older man behind a paravane was explaining me briefly how the drug would act, and that I may feel a bit dizzy.

I paid more attention to how he spoke, than what he said, a deep voice with a commanding aura, probably late thirties. I never saw his face, he was meddling with papers and tubes behind the curtain.

Swallowed the designated pill with some water and sat on the couch. The room started spinning after a few minutes and got worse. The faster it went, the more I regretted this entire endeavour. I tried getting up, mostly as a reaction, everything blacked out and the floor embraced me swiftly.

Regaining my senses, my whole body was numb and stiff, couldn't move my legs and arms, and my head was killing me. Then I realized my limbs were secured by restraints on a bed, all spread out.

I writhed hazily to no avail. No way out right now. My blood was pumping and I could feel the pressure in my head, a blanket of panic slowly draped over my chest, threatening to cover me whole. I started kicking, but my legs were still numb. Then a man came from the side, stepped in front of me. Must have been the one from before. He drugged me. My dizzy mind was on fire, filling any gaps as well as it could. That realization wouldn't do me much good though, I was powerless in front of him, at his mercy. I swallowed hard and felt something in my throat. A lingering taste of...

Strawberry?

The man came closer, inspecting me, I felt so intensely vulnerable my hairs stood on end. I couldn't see his face at all, he was wearing a bizarre mask of brass which came in contrast with the rest of the doctor's outfit. His voice came out booming.

"Do not panic, I don't intend to harm you.  Your bodily functions are normal, although...that will soon change."

I stood as high as I could. "What the actual FUCK?" I shouted. "I am taking your stupid drugs, why are you doing this? HEEELP, he wants my ORGAANS," I shouted as hard as I could.

He looked at me silent for a while, as if to make a point. "Apologies," he said. "This basement in more than 3 stories below ground. No one knows of it even existing, other than me.

"I conduct experiments here. My research studies short-term rapidly induced changes in the genetic code of a person."

My head was spinning out of control, throat dry, and an itching sensation spreading all over me.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked weakly.

He turned around to pick up some documents and started noting down something.

"I already have," he said calmly.

Cold sweat ran down my forehead. That itch was all over me, everywhere it touched, my muscles cramped. I writhed as I felt my tendons stretching and pulling.

My organs were on fire, even hyperventilating was hard, it felt like my lungs were shaking and shrinking. Grunts filled the room, until a pressure in my throat muffled them. It was like a hand grabbed my vocal cords and squeezed them tight, then pulled them up an octave.

The cracking was the most nerve-wracking of all. I could feel my bones shifting underneath it all. Hips exploded sideways, as fat redistributed, ribcage shrank, a deep burning sensation in my very core.

There was nothing I could do, nothing at all. My pleas fell on deaf ears, that senseless monster only looked at me and jotted down on his notebook.

Then I felt bubbling under my skin, like scolding water pouring over me. My chest. It moved. A bulging made my shirt rise up. The bulge split in two, forming, breasts? Rippling waves of flesh kept adding mass to them, as my nipples got sensitive and hard, poking the fabric.

Same thing on my ass and legs. I tried to look past these boobs, as my thighs expanded everywhere. Clothes loosening and tightening in places, the dizziness overwhelming. I tried shaking my head, only to feel it burdened with more hair. It got in my eyes, obstructing my vision.

It stopped. I was left there panting, my chest rising up and down, now with all this extra mass attached.

The man came closer, slowly combed my hair out of my eyes.

"You did a very good job," he said tenderly.

I panted, slowly regaining my composure, "...what-" I stopped. My voice. That was not my voice. That was a chick's voice. I looked down and got a perspective of one of the hottest bodies I'd ever seen. For an instant, I worried I'd get a boner, in this madness, but realized there was no penis for me to do so.

"What, are you going to do to me?" I asked, fearing the worst.

He didn't answer immediately. "A proposition," he stated. "Would you accept a different work at clinical trials? Terminating your current contract, testing and cataloguing changes for me. Your occupation is a fit for my operations." His hand picked my tufts of hair and pulled them aside, clearing my vision.

"I- ah, you can't-" Still not fully recovered, I stammered to give an answer. He lowered his hand to my chest, caressing my cheek on the way, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I can make my arguments very compelling," he insisted.

The man in the mask cupped my...breast. He slowly fondled it, before pinching my erect nipple. That elicited a small gasp from me. He let the notebook down, grabbing my shirt and pulling it up, over my chest. Now I would get a good look over my new assets, which spilled all over. These tits were massive, probably a D cup. That doesn't sound terribly big, but when it's on you, well...

He took both his hands and started kneading my breasts. I could only moan and gasp in a stupor.

His hand moved lower, caressing my belly, ending on my thigh. It felt strong and firm, establishing his power and absolute control. Fuck. What was he doing to me? What was this bottomless heat growing inside my whole being? My entire body was beyond sensitive, the waves resonating intensely in my...

He lowered my pants, uncovering a steamy, glistening mound. My cock. Shit. I have a fucking cunt. A soaking one at that. His fingers touched the outer lips, picking some juices, making me yelp.

"You have taken well to the transformation," he observed the fluids on his fingers, making me feel even more embarrassed.

His hand teasingly massaged the insides of my thighs, while his other hand, never having left my chest, toyed with my nipple.

I could grasp how fucked up the situation was, yet a part of me didn't want to stop, or reconsider much of it. I was turning into a whimpering puddle for him. This feeling of helplessness, immobile to his every whim, increased sensitivity, it was too much stimuli. Too much.

"P-please, a-ah, stop," I begged.

His fingers stopped teasing and one by one they entered my newly formed pussy, prodding, stretching, testing its limits.

The pressure inside me kept building, my escalating screams neglected, as I neared to a point of no return.

I woke up in a ward, in my own clothes, with a hazy recollection of what seemed like a nightmare. A petite nurse came to greet me, informing me I passed out from the treatment I signed up for. She said this happened extremely infrequently, I would be compensated for this event and gave me a bottle of pills to alleviate any symptoms that arose, commenting they may be a bit slow acting. I thanked her, she was pretty sweet and seemed genuinely caring. My penis thought so too, hardening slightly. It was reassuring. No more of this genitalia swapping nonsense.

Hell, if those blackout episodes paid well, they're welcome to turn off the lights anytime. Jokes aside, that shook me up, and was still lingering. This terrible headache came and went. I looked at my watch, 9 am. What a minute, this must be wrong. I came in this clinic in the afternoon.

"Um, excuse me. What day is it?" I asked.

She turned holding a folder of documents, "well, it's Wednesday morning," she responded.

Shit. I slept the whole night and was late for my morning shift.

I ran outside, got my bike and drove straight to work.

Caduceus Deliveries, 'Where your package comes on winged sandals'. Decent pay for delivery work, if you can manage the shit.

"Mr Foster, grace us with your presence?""

Lo and behold, the shit.

"Sorry sir, I had a medical issue."

The HR manager wrinkled his nose, as if he just realized his backyard trash had begun rotting. He was too young to be this cranky and stuck up, around thirty two.

"I don't suppose your claims can be backed up with medical assessments?"

"No sir, I thought it wasn't worth losing the whole day over a paper."

He narrowed his eyes.

"If you'll excuse me, I've lost enough time, I'll try to get done as much as I can."

I tried walking past him, but he intercepted me.

"I believe you are not taking your duties as seriously as I am."

That damn migraine hammered my head with renewed vigor. That asshole was having a profound effect on my health. I popped a pill from the ones the nurse gave me in front of him, and without speaking sidestepped, making my way to the supplies.

I put on my cap, got the keys and off to streets again. Slouching on the seat I felt a bit better. The annoying pain was still there, but now a new heat was coming to me. Nothing too much, just a minor inconvenience. I turned on the AC to get a bit cooler.

The deliveries went smoothly, and about halfway my shift, that headache made another appearance. Pretty stubborn. I popped another pill. The lady told me every 3 to 4 hours it would do good to have a dose. My head felt lighter, but the feeling lowered to my entire body, causing a spontaneous shiver, leaving a tingling sensation. Damn, what kind of shock did my body go through? A slight pressure built in my chest, and I tugged on my shirt. My arm brushed an erect nipple, causing another shiver. I looked down and saw them lightly poking. Well, that's enough AC, I am thoroughly chilled.

After a while I felt a bit bloated, not in my stomach, but in my lower body. Should lay off the snacks for a while. There was plenty of road ahead, so I unbuttoned my pants. The heat returned, this time a bit different, centralized on my crotch. This feeling bloomed into an erection. Maybe it'd go away if...

I absent-mindedly placed a hand on my stiffening cock. The glass of the car was dark, so no one could discern what I was doing. I rubbed my cock, causing it to strain in my boxers. I slipped a hand inside, my zipper widening more, allowing easier access.

Hmm, odd, my penis felt...smaller.

I jerked nonetheless, this heat was unbearable and clouded my judgement a bit, like turning off the warning lights.

Nearing a climax, I pulled aside an empty road and jerked harder. I put my palm over the dick to minimize the damage, didn't want it on my face and shirt, and came hard.

"Fffuuck yeahh, that's the stuff."

After I was done I looked at my soiled hand and thought I had to clean it up.

Clean it up.

Lick it up.

An impulsive thought ran across my hazy mind.

What the hell?

I felt so out of it I paused for a second. Then cleaned up with a towel.

I drove the rest of the way and gave a woman her package, she looked steamy hot, literally. She had a towel on, must have just got out of the bathroom, my cock stiffened again. I tried to hide my erection as she received the item. Another person called to her from within the hall, a naked muscular figure that peeked beside the door. The woman shouted embarrassed, closing the door on my face. I was left dumbfounded, my cock harder than before.

I didn't want to think much about it. Got home, sat in my computer to unwind, watched some vids. Soon I headed to the bed, taking another pill.

Next morning I figured too late, something was up.

I woke to my energetic cock tenting the sheets. However, there was a problem. It was usually 6 inches long. Now it was 3 inches.

Shit, I overslept again. I groggily threw some clothes on me, feeling the rest of my body different. My chest was a bit bumpy, the nipples formed sharper points that made me shiver when they brushed the shirt. My pants resisted going up easily, hips feeling wider.

Those pills weren't to be trusted. Must be causing some hormonal imbalance. What actually happened in that clinic?

My head started spinning. A tight grip in my cranium forced me to open the bottle and swallow another one. Fuck. Just what did they do to me back there? Glimpses of being tied to the bed, fingered, flashed in my mind.

Can't let this keep me off work today, that son of a bitch will fire me, with great pleasure too. So far it hasn't impacted my health heavily, I'll deal with it later, head to the clinic after the work and make a few intense questions.

At the delivery service I bumped into that damn devil, Jacob.

"Late again, I am seeing a pattern here."

I have neither the time, nor the energy for this, sidestepped again to get to my post, he intercepted again. This time my leg kept going forward, thigh touching his crotch, and moving up on its own, rubbing him.

He seemed even more shocked than me.

"G-gotta go," I stammered.

What the fuck happened?

Ι burned inside as I walked away, my legs painfully thick, constrained in my trousers, once again I picked my stuff and got in the bus, avoiding human contact as much as I could.

"Hey Dan, wait up."

Well, there is always a silver lining. Nelly was 26, about my age and always a pleasure to be with. We hanged around at the job whenever our schedules allowed, just talking. At the moment I only wished she weren't as inquisitive.

"Some people asked by phone for express delivery, I got it all written her- Um, you ok, you look..." -She paused a moment  scrambling for something to end her observation on- "...tense."

I reached out, taking the stack of papers.

"Yeah, I uhh...just some medication I got. It's temporary."

"Well, if you say so. Hey, what did you tell Jacob? He looked like he had his chacras rearranged." She chuckled, "would love to have been there." Nelly waved as she walked back. "Take care pal."

I wish.

My entire body ached and burned. I pulled on my shirt to alleviate some heat and saw how much my chest had expanded. I had A cup breasts, with puffy nipples, and the pressure in my pants became apparent. I fumbled with the button and barely managed to save it from popping.

Goddamn. This was getting out of hand. I made one delivery and drove straight to the clinic.

"I'm sorry ma'am, the doctor you described is not currently here, he'll be gone for the day," the receptionist said.

I felt this helplessness fuelling my vertigo. Ma'am? Did she just call me ma'am?

I stumbled inside my vehicle, the pill in my hand tantalizing me. Eventually, the immediate pain won me over. I swallowed, conscious of the medicine travelling down my throat and into my bloodstream.

I made two more deliveries, trying to ignore my stiffened cock, thank god it was tiny.

What?

I meant, thankfully, it was too small for others to see I was hard.

Stuck in traffic, great. I'd be here for a while, might as well...

I didn't want to pull out my dick with the car right in the middle of the street, not that there was much to pull out. I rubbed over the fabric, finding a sweet spot after a while. My other hand switched between being on the wheel, and absent-mindedly rubbing my chest.

A car horn behind me took me out of my trance, I was moaning while rubbing cock and nipple, and at this point, there was not a terrible size difference between the two.

During the last delivery a man kept staring at my breasts, how couldn't he? They must be a B cup by now, and totally visible.

Fffuuuck...On the next stop in the van, I let go of my tiny dick and took my larger assets in both hands. Mmmm...pretty hefty.

I won't lie, it's a man's dream. But now...I wondered how much of a man I was. My waist had thinned, and my crotch felt empty. It was missing something. A nice hard co- MY, my nice hard cock.

Where the hell was that doctor?

My phone started ringing. Nelly.

"Hey there, I- Jacob, not now, thank you."

"-him he's gonna get fired. About ti-" his voice came through for a moment.

"Sorry about that," Nelly returned, "Just wanted to let you know a CEO of Caduceus wanted to meet with you."

I was at my limit, hot, horny and confused.

"What? Why?"

"Dunno, didn't say much, just told to meet him at the warehouse in the back. Are you alright? Your voice cracks a bit."

"Yeahh..." I closed the phone.

What was this about, was I gonna get fired? My brain wasn't really grasping the situation. I rubbed my legs together, my entire body was an electrified erogenous zone.

As I drove back I gasped, moaned and rubbed my ass on the seat to relieve some tension and keep my hands on the wheel. I was getting out of control. What would that chairman say? What did he even have to say?

I parked and got out, slouching a bit, just to hide my growing assets, without much success. My ass swayed on its own, and my tits bounced, I felt like a jiggling mess. There were some shelves and boxes in the warehouse, maybe I could stand near them and hide my body? He expected a man, not a horny chick. Perhaps we could strike a deal to not fire me? I could...NO.

The steps came from an unseen corner of the building, I squeezed between two shelves, a voice came through, booming.

"Mr Foster, a pleasure to see you again."

That damn bastard had the nerve- My nipple brushed on a shelf, sending paralyzing shivers down my spine, making me drop to my knees.

I gasped staring the ground, as his figure entered my periphery. The view was extremely bizarre, he wore a business suit, along with that bronze mask I remembered. The formal outfit accentuated his well-built and sturdy frame, showing an air of elegance.

Why the fuck was I admiring?

"I believe you have given thought to my proposition."

"Fuck you, with your drugs I- I could barely think a-anything else." My rebellious screams sounded a bit pathetic. I was getting worse, I had nothing to stack in my favour. On the ground, drugged, shaking, struggled to keep my hands from my body, embarrassing me further.

I needed him.

"P-please."

He didn't move, his masked face a manifestation of his immovable presence.

"Y-yes...I will do what you say. Please."

A soon as I surrendered, the small trickle that dampened my defences became a torrent that flooded everything. My hands roamed wildly as I looked at him, almost teary.

12