The Potion Trials Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his suitcase he had laying on a desk, picked a vial and raised it to the air, letting me bask in it.

He uncorked the container.

"This will allow your body to release itself of the feelings that have overcome you. Eventually."

I was half-listening to him. My mouth salivating at the thought of taking the antidote.

"However, you have arrived at this state by taking the medicine by yourself. Can you persuade me you should be trusted with more?"

I lay twitching and rubbing my body. What was he saying? I did this myself? Arguing that his drugs were the cause would get me nowhere.

"I'm begging you. I- I'll do a-anything."

He stood silent. Then slowly unzipped his pants and took out the lengthiest and meatiest cock I'd ever seen. Hairless and veiny, it sprang out in all its glory.

He then tilted the vial, spilling some of the potion on his tool. I stood there shocked. A fire in my loins, couldn't place exactly where it was, burned brighter.

"I will provide you with release, but you must take as I give."

I looked unable to utter a word, in the view of the medicine forming droplets on his monster cock.

"Hurry now, you wouldn't want it go to waste." He sounded almost playful and encouraging.

My eyes fixated on the source of salvation. I just had to power through.

I crawled towards him, entire body yearning. Stuck out my tongue shyly and gave a lick. The moment it touched the dick I felt electricity running across my face and brain. The sensation of his juicy cock made my head sink, the drug was a syrupy goodness, like a gentle hand that encouraged me to be good, purging the pain away.

I licked more. And more. My tongue fully utilizing its length, running up and down his impressive size. I couldn't hold back myself as I moaned and groaned at the feeling. Fuck, finally, release. A tingling draped over my skin, the changes happening fast. My breasts expanding again, reaching the size they had the last time. Invisible hands kneading my flesh, raising my ass like pliable dough.

My pants gave in under the strain of a growing ass, ripping apart. A tiny cock sprang out, as I grabbed his strong legs to help myself, using my entire upper body to bob up and down his gorgeous dick. My own cock and balls shrivelled when compared. They bounced like a little bell, slapping on my thick thighs and bottom, announcing my emasculation.

A gurgling noise came from my crotch, as my balls retracted inside my body. I reached for them too late, touching taut skin, a smooth forming valley. My hand moved upwards, scraping the remains of my penis, now becoming my clit, surrounding itself in a hood of skin.

I followed the journey of my balls, as they travelled deep in my belly, becoming ovaries, churning my sperm into ova.

He grabbed my head gently, brushing my lengthened hair aside, his strong hands showing me tenderness while holding me firmly.

"You are an incredible specimen. It would be a great pleasure to have you."

My heartbeat hastened, I wallowed in submissive bliss. Another sinking feeling in my stomach. This must have been my uterus and vaginal walls, it felt like a hungry void opening up inside me. I plunged a finger, prodding my insides. It was not enough. I didn't want to stop worshipping his majestic dick, but the yearning between my legs overcame me.

"Mmmnah, p-please, I want you. I want you inside me," I begged shamelessly. I swallowed his cock again, like a diver coming up for air.

He caressed my cheek, then knelt down, picking me up like I was nothing, placing me on the desk beside him. My legs spread and raised, eyes filled with need, I must have looked like a whore.

His finger entered my gaping mouth, which started sucking instantaneously. I wanted, no I needed, every part of him inside me, to purge me clean of these desires.

His other hand grabbed the bitch-breaker, lining it up with my hungry cunt. God please. He teased rubbing the mighty head on my labia and I twitched in agonizing heat. I tried to force him in, pulling his waist with my legs, but he restrained them easily. His cockhead entered halfway, barely dipping inside, I whimpered.

"Please, I can't take it anymore."

"You must take as I give, only as I provide."

He wanted me a submissive slut, relinquishing all control. Fine then, if it meant taking his fat cock. I summoned every ounce of discipline I still had to lay on the desk still, focusing my gaze on him. My body yet twitched, but less so.

"Good girl."

His hands grabbed onto my fuck-handles, and he plunged deep. I saw stars as he bottomed out, kissing my cervix. An intense pressure as he stayed inside, becoming even more apparent as he pulled out. My fleshy walls tightened around his length, to halt him from leaving. As he neared the exit, he thrusted again with vigor, sending more waves all over me.

I let go completely, going limp at his forceful fucking, only my hands reached for my tits, squeezing, pinching, reflecting the waves of my crotch, reverberating through every inch of my being.

He soon changed my position to his liking, pushing me on my side, one leg raised upwards. Then on my knees, like a good bitch. I came again and again and again, passing out from the incessant orgasms. This is heaven.

I woke up again at the clinic, it was late night. Got up and studied my surroundings. A set of clean clothes were folded in a chair and my phone on the side of the small table. I opened it to see how long I was out and if anyone sent me a message. One was Nelly, asking me if I was better, the other was from "Hermes", saying plainly, 'Looking forward to working with you.'

I shivered at the thought, mainly because a part of me...wanted more.

12