The Power behind a Name

Story Info
A name is all it takes to condition a person.
2.3k words
4.18
10.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time she wondered by, my eyes were enthralled by her body as if enchanted by her presence. Succulent thick carmine lips, large intoxicating forest green eyes. An alluring light purple fuzzy crop top sweater taut against her abundant chest that threatened to break out. Paired with faded blue jeans that cut off right below the bottom of her butt. Drawn together with enticing long cream legs enhanced by her black high heels.

"Tony," She said, her tempting sweet voice was hot against my ear. Her long dainty fingers ran up my arm while it coiled around her slender waist. Her body pushed against mine, my hand moving up her spine under her satin skin. My hand stopped at the hem of her shirt before tracing its way back down to the top of her shorts. Her body arched and wiggled with each pass my fingers made. Her hands moved up the sides of my neck entwining themselves in the hair behind my ears. Fingers lost in the long locks as she pulled my mouth inches from hers. A captivating strawberry scent wafted from her, as my lips gently brushed along her jawline.

"Tony," She repeated, as my body grew stiff. My hand stopped tracing her back and my lips froze in place right below her ear. She played with the locks of my hair, as stood in tense silence. My body was hot, feverous, she made me like this; her strawberry scent ensnaring my mind.

"Next time, Tony." She said, as my body separated from hers. I had forgotten we were still in a public environment. I couldn't respond as she sauntered off, a temptress with memorizing swaying hips. She never told me her name, but I never gave her mine either. Names became taboo after it was found out that it was the most important piece to mind control. Some people didn't believe the discovery for generations, and some still don't, but hackers publicized the research study and their procedures resulting in many more women in the sex trade. Maybe it is just a coincidence, but you can never be too careful. Everyone is now referred to by titles, and never by their given names.

You may ask why we even continued with given names at that point, and this is a good question. It was theorized what without a name you would be exempt from the situation, but it was instead found that your title would be identified as your name. So, the idea was shortly scrapped.

I forget how I met her. Maybe it was some night at a bar, or she started as a co-worker. I have tried to think about it over the years, but I can never place the beginning. I can never contain myself around her, but despite our physical contact we never get past feeling each other up. 'Next time,' I tell myself, 'I'll do something next time.'

--

I turned off the lights as it closed in on midnight. I was shutting down for the day when a knock came at the door.

"Tony," called from the other side and I immediately recognized the sweet voice, the Temptress. I didn't say anything as I walked over and opened the door for her to walk inside. She was wearing the same clothes as earlier, and as her eyes locked with mine, I felt a wave of heat wash over me. I couldn't get closer to her; despite my best efforts, I was unable to take any steps in her direction. She walked over and placed herself on the couch. As she moved past me her fragrant cherry smell permeated in the apartment. Which only made it harder, I wanted her, needed her.

"Tony," escaped her lips again as my body stiffened. She spread her legs wide inviting me to step closer. Calling me to continue from this afternoon.

"Real men please their ladies, Tony." She informed, and I couldn't stop myself.

--

After the night of intimacy, I felt closer to her than ever before. I didn't want her to ever leave, didn't want anyone else to ever lay their eyes on her. She was mine, and I didn't want to give her up. Just insight from the sunlight was her panties, with a word embossed across them. I couldn't read it though, not because I couldn't spell it, but because the word was foreign to me.

"N.i.c.o.l.e. What does that spell? Maybe it is some other language. Must be." I assumed, the word felt familiar, but I couldn't know where it was from or how to say it. I instead held her close to me, unwilling to let her out of my embrace.

"Nicole." She said with her head on my chest and eyes still closed.

"Neecool?" I tried to repeat her, but couldn't.

"Ni-cole" She separated it into syllables as she looked me in the eyes readjusting so her arms laid across my chest with her chin on top of them. She was enchanting even with her messy bedhead. I forgot what we were talking about.

"What did you say?" I asked,

"Ni-cole," She annunciated the word for me to follow if I wasn't distracted by her beautiful smile. Instinctually I leaned in and kissed her gently.

"Try again, Ni-cole."

"Nee-cool," I couldn't get it right like the word was locked away.

"Listening to you fail to say my name, is always so adorable. Try again, Tony" She ordered,

"Nicol" I questioned.

"Better that time, you almost had it. Simply means I need to make your conditioning more intense. I can't have you breaking away from me, Tony." She flashed a beautiful smile and I forgot all she said. I loved her, and I would never leave her.

"I love you," I absent-mindedly said.

"I love you, Tony." She cooed in my ear with a nip at the lobe. Hearing her say those words mixed with the cherry fragrance drew me in as I attacked her neck. I felt her shift and pull me on top of her. I didn't pause as her feet curled over top mine and her arms looped under my arms and over my shoulder blades. My mouth found its way to the same spot as last night, as slight moans escaped her.

'A real man pleases their ladies. I must please her.'

--

"Nicole," I shouted as I reached my limit. I felt something snap while I said the word, like a rusted lock was shattered.

I saw her petrified look of worry engrave itself on her face.

She tried to shout something, but she was gagged with her panties. Given I was already on top of her it was easy to pin her arms and legs.

"Nicole," I repeated.

"Nicole," I said it again.

I called her name again and again. With each call, the worry lessened, and expressionless entered. Her eyes that were brimming with tears turned voids of grey. Her jaw went slack, and her body stopped trying to escape from beneath me. She had already set up this house for controlling me but it was now being used against her.

"You controlled me," I said hurt. We had met each other almost two years ago, and I had trusted her with my name as she trusted me.

"I don't know what to do now, I can still feel your order veiling my thoughts. I don't know if the thoughts are my own anymore." I looked down at her below me, and I release my hold on her.

"I want you so bad right now, Nicole." My fingers traveled over her body, she was perfect, flawless, and my hands never wanted to let go.

"It is blissful with you, Nicole. You should feel that bliss, Nicole." The expressionless was turning to lust, as her eyes returned to their forest green.

"Such a beautiful name, Nicole. I feel so wrong doing this to you, Nicole. I know that the more I say your name, the more you will drift away. The deeper the control will delve, you showed me that." My hands groped and kneaded her breasts, pinching her nipples for good measures. The movements were instilled in me from her, she created this, this was her fault.

"But you did this to me. You turned me into the boyfriend you wanted. So, it is only fair you are now the girlfriend of my dreams. Nicole. Nicole. Nicole!" I repeated her name like a mantra as she began to wriggle under me. Her hips began grinding against my dick and her nipples hardened drastically between my fingers. I wanted to kiss her, to create more hickeys on her body to show my claim, but I needed to keep conditioning. I needed to deepen her consciousness before I could move further.

"You are almost there, Nicole. You taught me this, you must initiate, Nicole. It doesn't work if I begin. You are a girlfriend, Nicole." Her hands never moved to remove her gag but instead moved to my erect cock, to position it with her pussy.

"Just like that, Nicole. You want this, Nicole. This is what you want, Nicole. Listen to your body, Nicole. You need this, Nicole. I need you, Nicole. This is what it means to be a girlfriend, Nicole." I repeated directly into her ear, it was tough to not initiate it myself, to slam myself shaft deep inside her. I could still hear the conditioning, of

'Men must please their ladies.' I nibbled her ear, trying to get her to break first.

I felt her envelop me; her walls tighten around my penis. The first thrust was followed by a second, a third, it was unhinged. She couldn't control herself as her body didn't know what else to do other than fuck. I was no better.

"Exactly, Nicole. God! Fuck!" She pushed me down and rode me without hesitation. She spits out the gag, and I was fearful she may try to reinitiate her control. Instead, her lips locked with mine, passionately and aggressively, exploring every inch of my mouth. I fought back against her tongue as her ass bounced on my dick. My hands were lost in the back of her hair as I pulled her back whenever she let up for air.

'Pleasure' My mind soon called, my hands slithering to her ass, and I grabbed handfuls of it. The moment her assault paused I took command. I flipped us over and her legs coiled around my waist.

'She was to be mine; I must make her mine.' There was no rhythm to our thrusts. My hands pulled her ass as close as they could whenever we were apart, while her legs plunged my cock as deep as it could go inside her. If I hadn't cum to break the trance I would have here. My body wasn't ready yet, it couldn't release anything at this time.

I trailed kisses down to her breasts as I bit and suckled at her perky nipples. Her body arched as her hips stopped bucking, her insides tightening as panting filled the room. She convulsed and moaned, "Yes! More! I need more!"

I bit down harder and my hand groping her other breast became rougher. Actions that were answered with louder exclamations of pleasure. Her leglock loosened enough that I could pull out and bring my mouth in front of her soaking sex. She was panting heavily as her body was limp against the bed. I needed to please her more. I hadn't done enough for her yet.

"This is not enough, Nicole. Soon. Soon." I said in between pants of my own as my tongue entered her. Her body jolted stiff, as a hand started rubbing her enlarged clit. Legs instantly wrapped around my head as I dug deeper with my tongue and hand-rubbed quicker. I could hear the passionate moans return with renewed vigor.

"Again...Deeper! Girlfriend! I'm a girlfriend!"

I didn't let up until I felt her body tremble and her legs let up. She was completely out of it, as her body laid limp on the bed.

Something roared in me as I stared down at her, she was almost all mine.

"You are never leaving me, Nicole. You are my girlfriend. I'll teach you more what girlfriends do now." I turned her over, so her ass was in the air and her face was in the pillows.

"Boyfriends do this to their girlfriends, Nicole." My cock effortlessly slid inside her. I jackhammered her; the smacking of skin mixing with our bellowing moans.

"Yes Nicole! Yes! Nicole!" I exclaimed between moans.

"Girlfriend! Boyfriend!" She released, as I painfully slapped her ass between slowing thrusts. I was getting out of breath as we had gone much longer than I expected. I didn't want to stop though, I needed to finish. I needed to condition her right the first time.

I regretfully pulled out and quickly thought of how to stall for time. I spun her around, so my erection was at her mouth.

"Nicole, girlfriends please their boyfriends." She got the message, feverously bobbing up and down on the erection. I needed the moment to mellow, to slow down, or else I wouldn't have been able to finish. Maybe she was out of energy as well, but the conditioning required her to obey.

Her tongue dutifully danced along my shaft, taking it to the base with my helping hands that forced her to. I could feel myself growing close, so I pulled her head off it and moved to position it at her entrance. Her legs around my waist with my hands on either side of her head. I didn't wait as her clouded eyes screamed for me to continue. It didn't take long as I come close to release.

"Nicole!"

"Tony!"

The rest of that day is foggy. I'm not sure who walked away from it in control, or if either of us walked away in control. But I can say that while she rides me cowgirl, and whispers in her tantalizing voice directly into my ear. I don't care who is in charge, it is a husband's job to please their wife. While it is a wife's job to please their Husband.