The Time Device Ch. 01 - Discovery

Story Info
I found an alien time controller. I used it for bad things.
2.9k words
4.36
24.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One fine day, I was looking in an old limestone cave in North Yorkshire. I enjoyed the outdoors, and had always headed for the hills and moors to reset my head and gather myself. I'm in my forties blue, but in my twenties I was a keen rock climber and potholer. I'm normally just a walker these days, but the recent weather had made me go down to my cellar and dig out my caving kit.

We had been having the longest drought ever recorded, probably thanks to the climate change brought about by global heating, so it was a rare opportunity to explore on foot in some potholes which were previously explored only by divers using scuba gear back in the 1970s. This was the first time they had been accessible on foot, since the last ice age ended, 30,000 years ago!

I live alone, having never married, and so I'm answerable to no-one. I'm careful with my money and I bought the house back in the 1990s before the recent property boom. I paid £18,000 for a terraced three storey house in Doncaster, with small garden at the rear and use of a prefab garage. and now it was worth £145000!

Anyway, I put a day's holiday in on the Tuesday, and jumped in my car outside my house in Doncaster at 4am Wednesday morning. It took me a couple of hours to drive to the layby near the cave I wanted to explore; 'Hobsole', as it was marked on the Ordinance Survey 1:25000 map, but I'd long suspected that the name on the map was the result of an upper class 19th century twit of a surveyor who had bastardised the true local pronunciation of the pothole. It was my contention that it should've been marked as 'Hob's Hole', 'Hob' being an old-english colloquialism for The Devil. My theory was backed up by the fact that there are several 'Devils hole' caves in other areas of Britain, and quite a few spooky places with 'Hob' in the name. These moors, and the Pennines further to the south west had gained a bit of a reputation for UFOs over the years, with reports of a naked, burned (human) body being found on top of a heap of coal in Todmorden back in the sixties! I personally thought that if the strange lights and encounters were real, that they were much more likely to be related to the shady cold war goings on. For example, there was a NATO early warning and listening station about 12 miles east of the cave I was heading for. If bodies were found back in the day, they were probably spies, or witnesses, and strange lights in the sky were probably Russians!

Anyway I grabbed my gear, out my boots on and headed up the moors towards the pot, About two hours later, and 500 metres into a particularly difficult cave spur into my explorations, I squeezed through a rather tight and claustrophobic 'press' into a huge chamber. I didn't see how anyone in scuba gear could've even got to the start of the press, never mind passed through into the chamber, so I was beginning to get quite excited about putting my name to the discovery, but then I noticed something weird, out of place in a cave. The floor of the caves was covered in thick, watery mud, as you might expect, but just visible, over to the side of the cave, at the base of the wall, was a small metallic gleam, only noticeable when the beam of light from my torch passed directly onto it.

"Must be something dropped by that scuba diving expedition 40 years ago" I thought to myself "it's still shiny, so it can't be ferrous, maybe an aluminium caribiner, or something." I figured that with the tunnels flooded, no one would've noticed it becoming detached and getting buried in the silt like that.

Bending down, I grabbed the metal object between thumb and finger and pulled it from the mud. It was about the size of a large curved banana - not a caribiner then!

It seemed completely smooth and devoid of any markings or joins whatsoever. It was incredibly light; lighter than aircraft grade aluminium, but strangest of all, it was warm! Not hot, but around body temperature, which was the last thing I would've expected down here. Worried it might be warm because it was radioactive, some kind of abandoned WW2 project, abandoned and buried in the caves, like the Anthrax trials in the Scottish Islands, I made to drop the strange artifact, but just then it seemed to come to life!

A bright blue light emanated from out of one end of it, and seemed to pass over the entire cave and it's contents (including me), sweeping across like a scanner of some sort.

The artifact (or device?) ceased it's scan, and seemed to come to life in my hand, lighting up in various colours and shapes across it's surface. I thought it looked like writing and icons on the devices surface, sort of like we would expect to see on a smart phone, but I didn't recognise any of the patterns or symbols on the device as any alphabet I had ever seen.

"Subject acquired." came a voice from behind me. I jumped around, startled, to see who was there, but I was still alone in the cave. "Neural connection established, language acquired, uploading learning package, " came the voice again, this time from further into the cave. I turned again and looked again for the source of the voice, but saw nothing. I knew though, that they give was from within my own brain, and that the source of the voice was the device. I knew because it had just uploaded the knowledge into my mind.

As more and more information was implanted into my mind, I understood as if I had always known, that this process had been repeated many many times, over many many millennia and, across many many species across many many star systems.

The device did not tell me who had made it, but I understood that it was ancient, was an artificial intelligence, but not too the point of sentience or self-awareness, because that would be dangerous. I also understood that it had been created to be used by engineers. Not engineers working on a scale we were used to, but engineers of worlds, of stars. As the knowledge 'upload' finished up, I came to realize the film power of what I was holding in my hand.

I had found an alien device which I could use to control space, time and matter. I could adjust the scope of the device's effects from 'universal' - the standard setting for time pausing, to smaller than the head of a pin, in case someone needed medical assistance; the bubble could be adjusted to whatever size was required.

I could use the device to become invisible, to sight or sound. Or 'puppet mode' allowed me to control a person's mind and body, or any part of them.

The device can be used to travel anywhere in time and space that I wish.

The device also allows me to access someone else's neural net to read their thoughts, feelings and intentions. It also allows me to put ideas in their head, that they will follow, our not, depending on my choice. It can even go into 'avatar mode' where i effectively 'posses' someone and control their body from within, or 'puppet mode' where i control then externally.

One of the most useful functions is the ability to teleport or dematerialize myself. It can be used to teleport objects to myself.

The device has a defence mechanism, that if it is threatened, it will send a beam of white energy. The white energy can be used to kill, heal or stun.

The device is an extension of my own will. I can use it to manipulate space and time, and the material universe, to create anything I want.

Finally the device told me that it can be dematerialised into a 'nanocloud' and fused to my skull, beneath the flesh, providing me with protection from injury and sliding me to control it's functions purely by force of will.

Stunned by this development, I staggered in the mud and started to collapse against the wall. I would've struck my head against the rock and then fallen into the mud, but the device's defence features kicked in and paused time, all except for my brain and other internal organs. It seemed as if I was floating, mid fall. I was in effect floating, because time had been stopped, just like that!

As my head cleared, the device righted my body and then restarted time. I felt the burden of my body's weight come back onto my surgeon and muscles as time restarted. Wow. Just wow! "What do I do now? The world has just changed for me beyond my wildest imagination".

I turned around and started to trudge through the mud back to the cave entrance. Then I remembered that I don't have to. I have the device - a simple thought "take me to the mouth of the cave" and I was there! It was about a mile and a half back to where I'd parked the car, and I had a heavy rucksack with me. "Take me to my car" I thought, and again I was there. This time though, it was different. There was a young couple standing behind my car. They looked to be getting their boots on from their own car boot, prior to going off for a walk. However everything was frozen in time. A moment's thought and I understood, thanks to the device, that if one teleports into a situation where other sentient beings would just see you appear from nowhere, then time is paused, to allow you to hide before restarting time.

I was about to climb into my car, so I could get out of it and appear in a more plausible way, when I realised that the woman standing behind my car with her boyfriend was actually very nice looking. Taking advantage of paused time I went over to her and took a closer look. She was wearing walking clothes; a black long-sleeved Helly Hansen baselayer, black skin tight Ron Hill leggings, and a Berghaus fleece gillet. The clothing, while eminently practical for walking on the moors, also debug to hug her tight, toned body. It immediately made me think of my work crush, Carmel. I'm a nurse at Doncaster Healthcare Trust, and I see Carmel regularly. She runs a cancer clinic from the hospital and also goes out into the community doing home visits for her palliative clients (the ones who are in end of life care). I put my hand into this woman's gillet pocket and pulled out a small, colorful cloth wallet. Opening it up I saw her driving license. She was called Sarah Braddock, she was 25, and lived in Elland, near Halifax. She had an annual pass for a car park in Huddersfield, so I knew she must work there. Amazing what you can figure out about someone from the contents their wallet!

Sarah was a stunning beauty, even without makeup. She had dark brown, almost black hair, with grey eyes and a light complexion. If her hair had been in a short bob hairstyle, she would've been the spittig image of Carmel. She was about 5 feet 10, with a slim toned build and a great arse, with a hint of curves in all the right places.

I gently placed my cupped hand on her arse, feeling her buttock, then I squeezed. I could feel the muscle beneath her clothes. Sarah's legs were firm and well-defined. She had the legs of a dancer, or a gymnast. She must take care of herself.

My cock had started to stiffen as I touched her. Her lips were full, and her boobs, well, they were small but perky, and the way they were pressing against the inside of her base layer, showed her nipples were erect.

I removed her gilet and pressed my hard cock against her buttocks, while caressing her breasts from behind. I had never felt the urge to touch another woman without her consent before, but the device seemed to amplify the need. maybe it was the absolute power of the thing that was corrupting my moral compass.

I reached around her body and put my hand up inside her Helly Hansen top, she wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were soft and supple. Her skin was smooth, and the feeling of her erect nipple was exciting.

Keeping my left hand around her left breast, and rubbing my clothed erect cock against Sarah's butt, I ran my right hand down over her just-flabby-enough belly to the waistband of her leggings. My fingers crept slowly under her waistband and slid down the front of her leggings, and her panties. I could feel her pubic hair and as my fingers worked their way lower, Sarah's clitoris, engorged and excited. I didn't understand how this was possible, with time paused, as surely any simulation from my touch would not be delivered until I restarted time? I quick check with the device's infobanks revealed to me that this was FAR from the first time that the device had been used to take advantage of other people's bodies; the original engineers took it as a perk of the job and had quickly realized that it was better to have the device detect when you were going to abuse its power like this, so it could keep the person's mind frozen, but allow their body to respond normally. This avoided sudden onsets of an hour's worth of simulation, squeezed into one second, which could cause many problems.

My cock was achingly hard, and as much as I wanted to have sex with Sarah, the urge to do other things was stronger.

I decided I'd had enough, for now, and withdrew my hands from inside Sarah's leggings and gilet. I had a screenshot of her details from her driving licence, thanks to the device, so i could always pick this up later...

My finger was wet with her juices, so I put it into her mouth and wiped it clean; it would be interesting to see her reaction to the taste of her own pussy.

I walked around the side of my car and got in to the back seat. I closed the door and then restarted time, watching Sarah and her boyfriend through the back window.

Nothing happened for a few moments, until Sarah suddenly gasped as the simulation I had given her clitoris and breasts suddenly hit her. Her eyes widened and she let out a long moan, before her face returned to normal, but with a hint of a smile, and her eyes twinkling. She sucked at her own mouth, confused by the taste of her own sex; familiar but unidentified.

Her boyfriend looked at her, alarmed. "What is it, Sarah? You're not having another attack are you?"

Sarah, shook her head. "No, not this time, but it is definitely a good thing!"

"Good thing? What do you mean? Do you want me to call an ambulance?"

"No, there's no need. I don't know why, but it feels like, well, a combination of the most amazing orgasm, and the relief you feel when the doctor says 'all clear' after an appointment."

"Afternoon!" I said, cheerfully, getting out of my car. They both turned around and looked at me. The man was dressed similarly to Sarah, except he was wearing a Barbour jacket. "Hello." they both smiled, falsely.

"It's a lovely afternoon!" I continued.

"Yes." the man replied, hesitantly, still wondering what was happening with Sarah.

"You off walking then?" I enquired, knowing full well the answer.

"Well yes, but not today." the man replied.

"No, it's not a great day for it, is it?" I said, laughing.

"What brings you out here then?" the man asked.

"Oh, I was just exploring a bit, had a few hours to spare and thought I'd have a look." I explained, as if this was a perfectly normal thing for a middle aged man to do, with nothing better on.

"Where are you from?" the man persisted.

"Just over near Doncaster. How about yourselves?" I enquired, even though I knew.

"Oh we're both from Huddersfield, but I'm staying in Leeds now, so we've come here for the weekend." the man continued, not knowing that he was giving out information that was already in my possession.

"Great! Well, you enjoy your weekend, and take care now." I smiled, opening my car door.

"Will do, you too!" the man replied, not sure what else to say, before turning away, towards Sarah.

"And you enjoy that." I suggested to Sarah, inside her mind, so that she'd took it to be her own thoughts. "Maybe you'll even be able to get him to make a video of the next time you come like that, or better still, you should find yourself a man who will give you that pleasure, every night," I continued.

Sarah nodded, and I knew that the message had been received and understood.

Closing the car door behind me, I thought about what had happened, and what had transpired.

I now had an incredible alien device which, in effect, gave me complete control of time, matter and space. I also had an incredible ability to make people do what I wanted.

The question was, what was I going to do next?

I decided to take some time and explore the device and its capabilities.

I also knew that it was time to deal with a few things in my own life, so I headed back to the hospital.