The Power Hour Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of a fun online game.
783 words
3.2
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was sitting at home, he had an idea in his head, it wouldn't quit, night after night he would lie awake refining it. Over a period of days and then weeks it began to take shape. A little bit sexy, a little naughty, and if he pulled it off, a lot of fun. Well an idea in head was useless unless it was given life so he picked up his phone and texted his good friend Donna.

John: Hey

About 10 minutes later.

Donna: Hi, what's up?

John: NM, just wanted to say hi, want to video chat tonight?

Donna: Sure

John: So I was thinking, any interest in a Power Hour?

Donna: I don't know, what the hell is that?

The dialog had gone just as John had planned. Now for the moment of truth, he'd have to reveal his sexy, naughty game, and hopefully Donna would show some interest.

John: I thought you'd never ask. It's a game we can play, it takes place over an hour. We'll both start with four drinks, get on our video chat, and here is the schedule.

Minute 1-10: Drink our first drink and chat

Minute 10-15: Drink our second drink, and chat. We must ask each other sexy questions, and answer truthfully.

Minute 15:-25: John dominates Donna on camera, she must follow instructions exactly

Minute 25-35: We have our third drink and recover

Minute 35-45: Now John is Donna's slave and has to do whatever she says on camera

Minute 45-50: Start our fourth drink

Minute 50-60: Finish our last drink, and each other on camera

John let out a deep breath when the pressed enter. Best case he was setting up for a good time, worst case his good friend would think he's a horny deviant. He waited for what seemed like an eternity. Then

Donna:...

Oh come on, the dots paused, then a couple of minutes later.

Donna:...

Donna: ok

John exercised as much restraint as possible to not scream and yell and high five himself while he typed his responses.

John: Ok, lets meet in a couple hours at eight. Make sure to have four drinks ready.

Donna: ok

John: Have a nice day! I'll see you tonight on video chat!

John's head exploded, she said yes to his game! Things were going to be fun and hot and oh so sexy. He already had a script in his head for his domination time with Donna. He wasn't going to make her do anything she hadn't before, but he had it planned to be hot, and controlling and turn her into putty. Two drinks would be just enough to put her in the head space to do it. And for his turn? John would definitely need to be on drink three. He wasn't sure what Donna would have in store, but she was smart, creative, and a little kinky. Whatever it was he knew it would push his limits, be fun, and be oh so hot.

As the day wore on, John couldn't wait. He ate an early dinner at five then started to get ready. He took a shower, trimmed his face, looked down, and trimmed a little below the waist too. The less hair down there, the bigger his cock would look. He did a bunch of push ups to tighten up his arms and chest, and then got dressed.

John put on his best and softest black boxer briefs, a clean black t shirt, jeans, and clean white socks. He got out his laptop, and popped open a bottle of red wine. He was giddy with excitement watching the clock. The moment eight o clock rolled around, he pressed the little camera icon on his video chat program. Ding, ding, ding, its seductively rhythmic ring went on. The video chat rang for what seemed like forever, then he hear the swoosh of an answer, and waiting those painful seconds that felt like forever before Donna's camera came into view.

She looked cute as ever, her blond hair was tied back, she had on a light blue t-shirt, what looked like grey sweat pants, John couldn't tell if she had socks or shoes on, but he would get to that later. She had a weak smile, and a big expression of "I can't believe I'm doing this, but I like you, and I'm kind of horny, and you usually don't dissapoint".

"Hi" she said.

John: "Hey are you ready to do this? Have your drinks?"

Donna held up a wine cooler and opened the top.

"Cool" John responded and poured himself his first glass of red wine. "Alright, lets do this! I'll start the clock!"

To be continued...