The Power of 3 - Pt. 02

Story Info
2nd sex slave weekend to stay at the company.
4.5k words
5
229
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
117 Followers

The Power of 3 part 2

My previous story says how this all started but you do not have to read that to read this it follows on as a story in it's self.

I cannot believe how quickly the next weekend came I thought it might drag as it always does when you know you are doing something good at the end of the working week.

Sure enough stood by my desk at 4pm waiting for me was the company sex slave I had been promised for this weekend, Charli. She also had a bag with her which I guessed was the same as Sam's. Charli was taller than me by about two inches had long black hair and legs that made up those two inches. She smiled at me and I just said "Hi, are you ready?"

"Of course." Was the reply.

I explained that I like to travel to and from work by bus as it helped me relax. Charli just smiled as we made our way to the bus stop.

As we walked up the road the conversation was just about work more than anything. Once inside the door my first word was "Strip."

Charli put her bag down took off her coat and then removed the rest of her clothes. Her tits dropped a bit but the nipples pointed up which I looked forward to paying more attention to later. Charli lowered her skirt and knickers and showed a perfectly shaved fanny.

"Did Sam tell you how I liked shaved fannies?"

"No sir we are not allowed to exchange any notes about our Masters."

"Ok what is in the bag?"

"Just a few things that you might like to use Sir"

Charli took out of the bag, nipple clamps, some rope, a small whip and a ball gag.

"The ball gag was my choice Sir as sometimes I scream when I cum."

"I have one base rule and that is you must never be still, you must keep your nipples hard either by playing with them or fingering yourself. Whatever you do they must be hard all the time, if I see you not moving you will be punished."

"So." I looked at her.

Her fingers went to her nipples and started to play with them.

"Only one hand can be used." I'd forgotten to add that.

She dropped her one hand and I walked over and started to play with that tit, I pinched the nipple and sucked on it lifting it up as I did. I moved my hand down to her fanny and pushed a finger in. This caused Charli to moan. For a bit of fun as we were still standing in the hall I pinched her nipple hard and the finger in her fanny I hooked up and started to walk backwards into the living room. Charli had to walk forward with no option. Once in the living room I kept doing what I was doing but told Charli to swap tit as I bent down and sucked the other nipple.

"Get on your knees now."

Charli dropped to her knees, She knew what to do and started to undo my trousers using both hands. Wrong.

"What is my 1st rule?"

That I must be playing with myself at all times sir."

"You used both hands to get my trousers down, now get back to either playing with your nipples or fingering yourself and only use one hand. You will be punished later.

"Yes sir, sorry sir." Was all she said.

I know that I should know you should not compare, but she was good at giving blow jobs if not better, I shot my load into her mouth and she sat back and opened her mouth to show me before swallowing all I had provided.

"One good turn deserves another, get up on the table and spread your legs."

Charli did as instructed but still played with her nipple, I could see the excitement in her eyes as a 1st pushed a few fingers in before lowering my face and started to run my tongue up and down her fanny lips. I raised my head to make sure that she was still playing with her nipple and went back down. I hooked my tongue around her clit head and sucked on it.

That got a reaction

"Oh my god, Oh my god, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah". Charli screamed as she came.

"Sir please put the ball gag in my mouth. I do not want you to get into trouble."

"Fank yu". Was what I got when I had done that. Right where was I.

I did what I did two more times and each time I think the scream would have been louder if not for the gag.

I looked up and although she was in a post cum phase her fingers where still playing with her nipple but a bit more harshly, she was twisting and pulling it.

"Swap nipple." I said and she quickly used her other hand to play whilst I took the other one in my mouth and sucked it.

"That was a good start to the weekend and it's going to stay at that level as well."

"Do you want me to remove the gag?"

Charli quickly shook her head, No.

"Get off the table and on the floor, spread your legs as far as you can."

It was quite a sight to see her getting down on the floor and still play with one nipple.

As she spread her legs I thought she could do better.

"I think you can do better than that, it looks a bit lazy."

Charli looked up. I went over to the bag and pulled out a nipple clamp.

"Now seen as you have to play with one nipple, this is going on the other one as I think you can spread your legs further than that."

Charli made more of an effort once she stopped moaning through the gag.

"I've now got to support myself whilst I fuck you, this means I will be able to see your fingers playing with the nipple and you still need to be punished for having 2 hands on my trousers remember."

As Charli nodded her head I went up her in one movement, she started to move her head back and forth as I pumped in and out. Again the moan and this time she shook as well as she came. I am not sure whether it was the nipple clamp or just me using her which caused it but you could tell that she had cum hard again. Her fingers continued to play with the one nipple as I came hard. Still inside her I balanced myself and removed the clamp and sucked on her nipple, this caused her to cum again as the pain of the blood going back through and me sucking sent her over the edge.

I pulled out and lay next to her as her breathing slowed down. Her tits rising and falling.

"I think we both need a shower, don't you?"

Charli just nodded her head. I helped her up took a nipple between my fingers and led her up to the shower. Once in the shower I put shower jell all over her body to make sure she was clean still insisting that she played with her nipple or fanny as I did. Then I turned the water on and watched. Charli looked hot as the water washed over her still playing with her nipple as water dripped off her body. I then told her that she had to wash me still with one hand, as she did she slipped my cock in her mouth as she washed my balls and sucked for a while. Then I turned the water on as she was there and she got wet all over again. I stood her up turned her around lifted her one leg up and with her using one hand on the wall I pushed my cock straight in her fanny making her moan with each thrust until we both came.

"Get dry and come to the bedroom." Was all I said as I walked away wrapped in my own towel.

"We are going to sleep now I must have access to your tits all night so you can not cover them up. You do not have to be awake I just will play suck or pinch them if I want you to join in. I expect to wake up tomorrow with your mouth around my cock. If you are not it will go on the list for punishment. Goodnight."

With one final suck on each of her tits and a finger in her fanny I fell asleep.

During the night I woke up and leaned over and sucked on both her nipples causing her to moan in her sleep, I must of sucked them for 3 mins before going back to sleep not caring if I had woken her up.

The next morning I was woken at about 8 with my morning glory in her mouth she was sucking so well it did not take long to shoot my load down her throat. Charli just smiled as I reach down and start to play with her own nipple. I decided to try something, I pushed her tit up and her mouth down and told her to reach out wither tongue and try and lick her nipple which she did. I then took over for a min.

"Go in the bathroom do what you have to do, shower and make sure you fanny is shaved and then go and get breakfast I will be down shortly. You will stay naked today and your morning inspection will take place after we have eaten."

"Yes sir" was all she said, her tight ass received a smack as it went to the bathroom. I went back to sleep for 10 mins. When I went down stairs Charli stood at the stove cooking some bacon I came up behind her and grabbed a tit in each hand and mouldered and squeezed her tits and pinch her nipples.

"Turn the stove down lay across the table and spread you legs."

"Not far enough as I smacked her ass cheeks."

She moved them further apart and now I could see her fanny lips and ass hole, I ran my finger along her fanny lips and she shuddered a bit.

"Please." Was all she said.

"After inspection, breakfast first. Seen as you are cooking I will do your job." As I pushed a finger inside her and pushed in and out a few times then moved to her nipple. Even when she went to find plates and mugs for coffee I kept playing. The eggs and coffee where nice and I made her cut hers up so she only had to use one hand so she could take over from me.

"Now for inspection, get on your hands and knees."

" Spread your hands further than that as I have to get underneath."

Charli looked confused but carried out my instruction.

I got down on my back and told her to crawl over me. When I got to when her mouth was over mine I told her to lean forward and kiss which we did for a length of time. I pushed her head up and told her to carry on. When I got to her tits I sucked played and pinched each one, her whole body was shaking, I again told her to carry on, this time my mouth was by her fanny and her mouth was by my cock.

"Lower you fanny down to my mouth." Which she did, I licked her fanny, her body was shaking more.

"Lower your mouth over my cock and suck it." So we were basically in a 69.

"Please sir I really need to cum."

" Not yet and you had better not scream either as the ball gag is over there and I am over here."

I made her move on which she did still shaking till I could get into a sitting position.

" Head up and keep moving." I said with a two hand smack on her ass cheeks. Her head shot up and you could tell that she was desperate.

When her fanny was about over my cock I told her to stop with a smack of her ass cheeks again.

"You will lower your fanny over my cock and take it all in the 1st time. You will then move up and down till I cum and only then can you cum, understand?"

"Yes sir." She replied through gritted teeth. She started to move up and down and I started to smack her ass cheeks.

It was on about the 5th down when my cock was inside her that I shot my load. This caused her to cum as well she fell down flat her fanny still moving up and down squeezing my cock her tits mashed against the carpet and her mouth open in a silent scream. I was able to roll her off. As she lay on the floor I just said "what is the 1st rule?" Her finger reached for a nipple and started to play.

"I think we shall use that stuff you brought for the next game." Was all I said the Charli who looked confused.

I had her sit up with her arms behind her back, I then tied them up to stop her bring them back around, this pushed her tits out. Then I told her to open her mouth and put the ball gag in. "You are definitely going to need this." Then I got the nipple clamps out and the vib out and put them in front of her.

"These are the rules, I am going to ask questions that you either have to nod your head, yes or no. If you get it wrong, well you will see. Do you understand?"

Charli nodded her head, I could not resist pinching her nipples as she sat there.

"Each question will have 2 possible answers and you have to nod at the correct one."

The 1st question she nodded at answer b which was correct.

The 2nd one she got wrong, I lent in and sucked her nipple whilst squeezing her tit, then I put a nipple clamp on it. This caused a moan.

"Now to get that removed you have to answer the next two questions right."

The next question was rightly answered but the 2nd one was incorrect. I lent in and sucked and squeezed the other tit and put the other clamp on.

Charli was starting to drool over her clamped tits and I could see that she was in slight pain but moving on.

She got the next two right so I removed the newest clamp and Charli moaned louder. Now the original clamp was still on. Next question was wrong so I put the clamp back on and then the next one again. This time I showed her the vib and showed her the power setting I was putting it on and put it straight up her fanny and left it there. Charli's face was a picture. The effect of the vib in her fanny and the clamps on her tits, her body was both in pleasure and pain.

She was shaking. "You still have to get two right answers do not forget."

She got the next two right so I removed the vib and placed it in front of her. She started to hump the air trying to fuck nothing, she was desperate to cum. The drool was now running down her tits.

She got the next two right as well so I removed the nipple clamp and I sucked on it causing a wale from Charli. So now she only had one clamp on and she was still trying to fuck the air.

"One last question so you need to get this right and I will remove the clamp."

Charli nodded.

I asked the question and gave the options, trying to delay her answer but she nodded at the 1st option which was right so I had to remove the clamp, what a wale she made as I lend in and sucked the nipple.

I then removed the gag and started to say "Well done." All I had was "fuck me please fuck me, I need to cum please can I cum."

With her arms still behind her back she lay on the floor and was fucking air until I got on top and shoved my cock straight in, I had to put my hand over her mouth as she screamed and came.

Wow that was something I do not think I will forget for some time.

The rest of the day was spent fucking, I would put her in different positions all over the house. Leg on a chair down stairs and opening her fanny as wide as possible, on her hands and knees with her chin on the coffee table to stop her bowing her head. Laying on the bed with her head over the end so I could fuck her face whilst playing with a her fanny and tits. The ball gag in when I put the vibe up her ass and I fucked her. We both came several times and I admit I was all out, I had nothing left to give. Charli was currently laying on the bathroom floor her legs spread as she still complied with rule one and was nearly asleep but kept playing. We had a shower together and went to bed and I fell asleep with a nipple in my mouth.

Sunday was always going to be punishment and recovery day. As per yesterday she woke me up with a blow job. Then I told her to have a shower do what she needed to do and get breakfast for us both and no clothes again. After I had my shower I went down stairs.

"Good morning sir." Charli said as she put a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"You are not playing with your nipples or fanny so that needs punishment again, also your tits must be on the table so I can play as well."

Charli lifted up her tits and slid down a bit to make sure her tits were on the table and started playing with her nipple.

I went next to her and grabbed her leg and pulled it as wide as I could before pushing my fingers in.

Then I went to make toast and tea and put them down in front of Charli. She ate and drank it all.

I pulled her up by her nipple and pulled her towards the living room.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked

"Sometimes." She replied.

I tide her hands up to the stair rail that made her stretch. I then put the vib in her mouth and told her to suck it. I then pushed it straight up. Still not sure what I was going to do she asked for the gag, I said not yet. I turned the vib up a few speeds and then said.

I watch this just now and wanted to try it on you for starters. If that vib comes out I will whip you with that whip you brought upwards to your fanny, you must use your fanny muscles to keep it in, understand?"

"Yes sir."

I then started to lightly tickle her in her arm pits. She could not turn away as she was tied to the stair rail, she made to move but I was doing to both armpits so if she tried to turn I did the other one more. I moved down her belly. I could tell that she was trying not to laugh and hold the vib in place. I moved back up to her arm pits and stated again, I saw the vib slip out a bit as Charli started to laugh and try and keep it in. By the time I got to her stomach she was laughing and with in a min out the vib popped on to the floor. She was laughing and moving her body trying to fuck something that was not there.

I went to get what I thought was a small whip object but what it was a plastic rod with a flat end. I'll use that instead.

I walked over and said "This is only part one, spread you legs."

As she did I brought the plastic rod up quickly between her legs and smacked her fanny lips

Charli's mouth opened in a 0 shape.

"You are going to get 10 of these, and you had better not scream."

With that I brought it up 3 more times in succession.

Charli tried to turn away but to no avail as I brought up the instrument more times.

"One more and we are done for this part, you are doing really well not screaming."

With that I brought it up one final time, this time I noticed it took a while to fall away and Charli hung her head and said "Thank you for punishing me and correcting me when I make a mistake."

"Oh we are not finished yet, we have all day."

The look on Charli's face was a picture.

I got two dining chairs and put a space between then.

"Lay over the chairs with you tits hanging between them I have to be able to play with them. I also want you to spread your legs as wide as you can."

Charli got into position, if I was allowed to take photo's this would have been one of them. I had her spread her legs further with a slap of her ass and then tied her arms and legs to the legs of the chair.

Then I left the nipple clamps and small whip where she could see them.

"As you can see the ball gag is not there, I want you to delay screaming as long as you can, I will be putting my cock in your mouth so that should stop you for a while."

The way she was across the chairs her head had no support and was currently hanging down looking at her own tits and fanny.

I brought the whip down on her ass which caused her to bring her head up and I pushed my cock straight in her mouth before she had chance to say anything.

"See." Was all I said.

I started just tapping each ass cheek this caused Charli to moan on my cock which felt really good. It did not take long before I came down her throat. I took my cock out and she hung her head, I kept tapping and one hard tap brought her head back up. Back in with my cock, her face was a drooling mess now as I pumped in and out. I stopped tapping and pulled my cock out. Her head dropped. I got by her side put my head underneath and started sucking the nipple, biting it and playing with it. Then the other side all with Charli looking. I then got the clamps and Charli was shaking her head.

"Please sir not again, I do not think I can take them again." A swift slap with the whip brought her head up and all I said was "Yes you can."

"Remember what I said about screaming."

She quickly shut her mouth and as her head was hanging down she could do nothing but watch as I attached a clamp to each nipple, she did try and move away but he was tied to the chair so could not, but she tried anyway.

I left the clamps on and started to slap her ass cheeks with my hand, this again caused her head to come up but not for long before it dropped.

I guided my cock into her fanny and pushed in one movement, she again tried to move her head but did not have the energy to keep it up as I moved in and out. So now she had the pain of the clamps slightly swinging back and forth and my cock in her fanny from. She started to shake and I knew she was going to cum. With a loud grunt she came her head came up and then went back down. I stopped what I was doing and just watched as her organism washed over her. I started to tap her with the whip again for a min or so as she looked down at her now clamped tits swinging as she moved slightly. I removed one clamp, it was fun watching her head shoot up and then falling back down as I took the nipple in my mouth and sucked. The same with the other side. Charli by this time was just hanging there her nipples, fanny and ass had all been used. I got the whip and started to tap the nipples with an upward stroke.

Taffe
Taffe
117 Followers
12