The Power of 3 - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please sir I do not think I can take much more without the gag, please"

"Not yet." As I kept tapping her nipples.

Then I moved to her fanny pulled her lips slightly apart and started to tap several times. Then I pushed 2 fingers inside.

"Please sir, I can't, I can't."

"You can't what?

"I can't control myself and I am going to cum again and I will scream."

I walked around to the front gave the whip over her ass cheeks, her head went up I shoved my cock in her mouth and she came hard, I thought she was going to roll the chairs over as she bucked against the rope I had tied her with. I shot my load into her mouth again.

"I think I can do one more."

I went to her back spread her ass cheeks and went straight up her, I shot my load with in three hard shoved and she came again not has hard as the last time and I think that was because he body had no energy left for it. She shook for a while in the after math and I sucked her nipples whilst she watched before I undid the ties, she just lay there for a while trying to get the energy to move.

"When your ready we will have one last shower and inspection and I will take you home."

Charli just lay there for about 10 mins before getting in the crawling position and crawled to the bathroom. Once there and I had joined her she stood up and said "Thank you."

After 20 mins she got in the inspection position and I made sure that there were no marks that would last.

I watched her as she got dressed have one last feel of her tits and fanny. When I took her to her flat I could not resist putting my hand up her jumper under her bra and giving her nipple one last play.

"See you tomorrow." Charli said with a smile. I drove home, knowing I had to wait till next weekend for my next encounter and it was going to be a long week I think.

12