The Power of Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon soon flew by, approaching evening at an alarming pace. Luckily for me it was Isabel cooking again tonight. With little else to do, I sat down on the dining room table and awaited food, while sneakily looking at pictures of Louise on my phone.

When it comes to our dinner, we aren't waited on hand and foot by Isabel, but for many of the meals in the week, she tends to be the one cooking them. Every meal she prepares tastes and feels like it was made in some top notch five star restaurant. Not that I had ever been to one, but I could imagine it to be the same.

"Someone's hungry I see,"

I looked up from my phone, after quickly changing the screen to something that wasn't morally prohibited, and looked to see who was talking to me. It was Isabel, preparing the table for whatever meal she had made us.

"Oh, yeah. Pretty starved actually."

Isabel was only preparing the table, but her movements were elegant, almost as though she was dancing as she placed the plates and cutlery down. Once I started watching her, I wasn't able to stop. She wore a pair of jeggings that clung to her toned legs, a loose fitting jumper that was somehow still able to show off her top heavy figure and she wore her hair in a tight pony-tail to stop any loose strands of hair falling while she cooked.

"Good. Because this time there's a lot of food, and I expect you to eat as much as you can leaving nothing but a clean plate. You hear me Ryan?"

"Uhh, yes ma'am!" I replied in a very soldier like manner.

"That's a good boy. It won't be long now."

Isabel strutted off back into the kitchen, however I watched the swaying of her ass the entire time. It wasn't until she left the room that I really heard what she said. She had called me Boy.

"The fuck! I'll show her who's a boy!"

On a semi-subconscious level I had already begun fucking my sister Louise's brains out on a minute by minute basis, but already I wanted more. I wanted Isabel too.

"I'll have to find some dirt on that curvaceous beauty, and make her mine! Hmm, I wonder if she even has anything that I can use to blackmail her. However I wasn't expecting to be able to blackmail Louise either, and that turned out better than I could have imagined. I'll have come up with something."

The thought of doing to Isabel what I was doing to Louise made my mouth water. It was either that or the smell of food, but either way I was going to have both of them, bowing to me, worshipping my cock by the end of the week. It was now my newest goal.

At dinner we all sat down and made idle chatter while eating our delectable food. Louise tried to avert her gaze from me, but I noticed a smile or two as I looked her way. I could already tell it was going to be difficult to keep this whole thing under wraps.

Finally finished with food we each made our separate ways through the house. It was later than I expected it to be, so there was no reason to go somewhere other than my bedroom, but more than anything I wish it were Louise's.

It had only been a couple of days, and I had already made my mind up. I was going to fuck her. I wanted it so badly, and if she wanted it even half as much as me, then she was also thinking about it nonstop.

As if by some kind of psychic connection, a faint knocking sound came from my door to reveal that Louise was waiting behind it patiently. She looked a little flush and if anything a little bit shy.

"Lou, is everything ok?" Immediately she made her way past me and into the room.

She had changed into her pyjamas, however this time she wore the same pink bottoms with a light purple coloured button up shirt.

"Umm yeah. I just....uh, need to say something....to you."

I closed the door and walked into the room. My footsteps felt heavy. Was she about to back out of everything that I had planned?

"Uh, sure what's up?"

A couple of eerily quiet seconds pass before I gesture for her to sit down on the bed. Just as she did, I took my place beside her. If we hadn't already been breaking the forbidden rule, this amount closeness would probably have felt uncomfortable.

"Ryan I, I don't really know how to say this without sounding... well, crude to be honest."

The moment I heard her say that sentence, my heart skipped a beat and my head went from thoughts of dread to thoughts of taboo.

"Hah. Well now you have to tell me,"

Louise took a moment. I even saw her throat swallow the build up of saliva that must have been gathering.

"God! Ok I..."

"Wait!" I stopped her mid sentence. "First sit on my lap. Then you can continue,"

Louise's eyes widened as I spoke. Her pinkish red face was also darkening to the realisation of what was about to happen.

"Ry. Isn't it a little bit... dangerous while everyone's in the house?"

She was of course correct, but my mind was more focused on what my cock wanted. And what my cock wanted was the sweet little treat beside me to sit on my lap. To feel the softness of her ass against my crotch.

"I don't remember asking you a question Lou,"

"Uhh, yes master," Louise stood slowly, composed herself and proceeded to sit down on my lap.

As I expected, her ass was as soft as a cloud. She truly did have a fantastic body, one that I have been taking for granted for far too long. She rested her back against my chest and relaxed slightly. Her hair smelt of fresh fruit, and her perfume was a kind of faded honey smell. Sweet, but not over-powering.

Almost immediately I let my hands wander around her front and rested them on her thighs. I could tell my actions were putting Louise on edge, but thankfully in a good way. Her hips gyrated against my crotch with rhythmic precision. It was like being in a professional strip club, but right now this was something else entirely. Something so much more enjoyable.

"So Lou, what were you saying?"

"Umm. Well, I uhhh I just came in to say that, I want...."

My right hand slowly started making its way up her front as she spoke. I grabbed her tits, and to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra. I squeezed them and kneaded them until I lost thought on it, and let my hands do what they wanted. If only I could rip open her top and expose her body to me. In fact...

"Go on Louise. What is it you want?" I whispered into her ear as I spoke in a much more domineering manner. This caused her to shudder and softly moan through the exhale of her breath.

"Oh God. I want.... I want you! I want you to touch me! I want to be grabbed and stripped naked, fondled and fucked every minute of every day. God Ryan I want it so much that I can't even think straight when you're around."

Louise was speaking to me so directly that it threw me off guard and my hands stopped groping her for a moment. "Did she just admit that she wanted me to fuck her? Holy shit!"

"I don't even know why. I mean, before now I didn't think of you as any more than just a brother. But since you....." Louise's words were hurried and desperate. Speaking completely through instinct.

"Say it! Tell me exactly what you're thinking Louise," My hands continued their assault on her assets, with my other hand joining in and grabbing at her heavy chest.

"Since you came on my face. The look in your eyes as you covered my face in your cum. The hot and wet sticky cum that plastered my face as you stared down at me like I was your object. A thing to be used and discarded whenever you see fit. It made me feel so... bad, so naughty that I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else."

Hearing your little sister say that sort of thing out loud, was just so un-fucking-believable. She was barely hesitating, completely and utterly voicing what it was that she wanted, without shame or embarrassment. If anything, it looked like she enjoyed the discomfort.

There was a sudden look in her eye as she peered over her shoulder at me. One of hunger.

"I want you Ryan, and I want you to own me. Defile me. Fuck me until your bored. Embarrass me and degrade me as you see fit. I promise I'll be a good girl. I'll do anything, just please god make me feel that rush again!"

My cock was straining, to the point that it hurt, and there wasn't anything I could do. There was no way I was going to move her. Louise was gyrating her ass against my lap, whether that was subconsciously or not, I liked it.

"You can cum all over my face if you want. I don't care! I'll be your good girl. I'll be anything you want me to be, just please don't ever stop!"

This is almost impossible to comprehend. For me I had completely changed to view incest as some kind of dark pleasure. Something you shouldn't do, which is completely normal by any standard, but what I was experiencing made it feel ok, better than ok in fact.

However, what Louise was experiencing was something far stronger. Her entire personality was changing. Was it for the better? From my point of view, you're God damn right it was.

I stopped playing with her tits through the fabric of her shirt and worked one of my hands up her front and under her top to get a better feel for her juicy melons. While my other hand went south, and started grabbing at the area between her legs, rubbing through her pink pyjama bottoms. It was time I started to really get into this now.

"If that's what you want, then fine..." I whispered into her ear as I grasped her heavy tit. "Everything will change from now on Louise. You, me, our lives, everything. Are you ok with that?"

I wasn't expecting her to suddenly pull out of this situation, not after what she had just said, but I still had a sliver of doubt. Luckily that seed of doubt was about to be squashed into nothingness.

"Oh god yes! I want it Ryan. I want it all, I want you to ruin me!"

Ruin her? Never have I needed to hear something so much in my life.

"Good girl," I couldn't help myself from kissing her neck while my hands played with her body.

Even though I was in a trance of pure animalistic lust, I knew deep down that I couldn't just push her to the floor and fuck her brains out right here and now. Even if Louise managed to hold back her screams of pleasure that I was sure to inflict upon her, I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold back a grunt or two. Slamming my cock into my new plaything was all I wanted to do, but I knew better.

I stood up, taking Louise with me. My hands grabbed hold of her and lifted her up, just enough to be able to throw her down on the bed. My cock at this point was at an all time record of sheer girth and hardness, it begged for what was about to happen.

I backed away from the bed slightly, dropped my trousers and pulled my manhood free. Louise's eyes were immediately glued to it, even allowing her tongue to stick out like a thirsty puppy. Her need for what I could give her made my blood boil with excitement.

"Stand up!" Even though I couldn't do what I truly wanted. I wasn't just going to let her leave my room after that discussion. I was too revved up.

Louise immediately followed my command and stood in front of me. The second she looked in my eyes, my hands shot out and grabbed at front of her buttoned shirt. I grasped each side of the shirt between the perfection of her cleavage and ripped her shirt open, exposing her tits to me. Some buttons remained intact, while others broke off and bounced across the room.

Louise made a small whimpering sound as her front was completely exposed for me to see. "Fuck! Look at those fucking tits!" I loudly thought to myself.

"You are so god damn gorgeous Louise. How have I never noticed you like this? I could have been playing with these all this time,"

"Yes master. They're yours now..."

Louise looked away from me as I eyed her up. Taking in her fantastic figure and curves. Her breasts were full and round, soft yet subtle. I wanted nothing more than to latch my tongue onto her small pink nipples and suck them into my mouth.

Even though her eyes averted me, I could tell she was loving the position she was in. Dying for me to tease and abuse her for my own personal pleasure. Something in the way she smiled gave me this information. She clearly loved feeling desired.

"On your knees Lou. I need you to relive some of my built up tension."

"Yes master."

I wanted to suck on her breasts and enjoy myself, but what we were doing was still dangerous. I didn't have the luxury of time.

Louise dropped down in front of me without hesitation. Staring at my cock as if her life depended on it as it pulsed mere inches away from her soft lips. I didn't even get to order her to suck it. Without a second thought, Louise had taken the initiative and sucked the head of my cock into her hot wet mouth.

"Oh..... my god!" My head recoiled back to stare at the ceiling as my little sister began to suck more of my prick into her waiting mouth. "Holy shit,"

Her lips locked around my head, her tongue started to wriggle around the underneath of the shaft and her small hand grabbed hold of the rest as she pumped and sucked as much as she could into her mouth. Every pump in felt like velvet, soft and silky. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Oh my god Lou! Jesus fuck! Are you... are you ok?"

Louise opened her eyes and stared up at me. At that very moment, my cock slipped further into her mouth than it had done previously. It was too much, coupled with her tight mouth and gorgeous green eyes staring up at me, I was done for. Before Louise could even acknowledge my question, I came.

"Fuck! Ohhhhh fuuu...."

The thickness of my prick seemed to double in size as I tensed up. I could feel that euphoric sensation as my seed edged closer to my sisters mouth. With the extra girth added to my already sizeable dick, Louise's mouth was stretching at the sides to try and contain it. What she was about to experience was going to be messy, and something I can guarantee neither of us would soon forget.

"Arghhhh!" I reached down and grabbed hold of Louise's head, grasping it tight so she couldn't escape the onslaught.

A burst of my spunk came shooting from my cock with such ferocity that Louise immediately tried to back away from it. With every pulse of my cock, came Louise's throat trying to swallow the sheer quantity of cum. After the second strand made its way to her throat, she was in no position to swallow it.

I was in a state of pure pleasure. The orgasm I was having didn't seem to want to end, and during my orgasmic state I didn't realise what Louise was going through. With my hand holding her still, my cum had gathered in her small mouth along with my cock to the breaking point.

Her eyes were watering and she wasn't swallowing anymore. I wasn't fully aware, but she must have choked on the quantity and was now struggling with keeping it all contained. I could feel her mouth and throat thumping, as if she was trying to choke but couldn't.

"Oh my god. Holy shittt." Finally it was coming to an end. I blasted my final strand of cum and started to come back to the real world.

I let the grip of her head loosen slightly, which was all she needed to break free and cough up the build up of spunk in her mouth and throat. I still wasn't one hundred percent sure of what was going on, but I did notice that when she spat out my cum, she did so onto her cleavage. I didn't know if that was on purpose or not, but I'd have to reward her for that.

Louise's face was red, her eyes watered and my cum was splashed about on the sides of her luscious lips. She looked... so fucking perfect!

"Holy crap! That was, insane!" I stumbled back slightly, all the while focusing my attention on Louise.

I quickly looked around the room for my camera. Of course I knew where it was, it's always in the same place, but I wasn't in any kind of logical state so my eyes wandered to find it. Finally setting my sights on the desk, I grabbed my camera and commanded Louise not to move a muscle.

Sat there on her folded legs, my spunk dripped off of her chin and onto her already covered chest. I took up my position in front of her and took a quick few snaps with my camera. The look in my sister's eyes wasn't one of fear or shame, it was one of lust and what looked to be content, like she was proud of what had just happened.

"Are you ok Lou? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Louise coughed slightly. The sort of cough that you produce when you drink too much water. After licking her lips and wiping her eyes, she stood up and held the glob of cum and spit with her hands. I quickly reached for some tissue and helped her tidy up.

"I'm fine, urghh. Yeah I'll be ok."

"Are you sure? If that was too much then you have to tell me now. Because if you don't then I'll only be getting worse from this point on,"

Louise's facial expression clearly turned to excitement. I couldn't help holding a little bit of pride in my heart in that moment.

"I'm fine Ryan. I can take anything. I promise."

Even being completely spent, my cock twitched hearing that. "This is amazing." I thought.

"Although next time, I'd prefer it if you didn't rip my clothes. I don't even know how I'm supposed to explain this to mum,"

We both looked down to her cleavage, which was still easily on display. The only buttons left intact were at the bottom, so it didn't do much to cover her front. Apart from hide her nipples slightly.

"Louise. I'll only say this once," I moved closer to her and raised my hand to her cheek. "I am going to rip all of your shirts open. Every single time I get the chance to. There is nothing that will stop me from completely taking advantage of you, whenever I want and wherever I want. You're mine from now on. Do you understand?"

My sister's eyes never blinked, and never left mine as I spoke.

"I understand, master."

"Good girl. Now then," I dropped my hand from her cheek down to her privates and gripped what I could through her pyjama bottoms. Louise moaned as I did, and I could feel just how wet she was through the fabrics.

"You're so fucking wet. You naughty girl."

"Oh god! I am wet master. I'm your very naughty girl. Are you going to punish me for being so dirty?"

My little slut of a sister saying that was a sensation from out of this world, but I was completely spent, and I had no intention of us getting caught tonight.

"Punish you? You're god damn right I am! And I know the perfect way to do just that." My fingers rubbed her slit faster and faster. I then leant in beside her ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck you Louise. I'm going spread your legs and pound my way through your pussy."

"Oh god yes master! I need it so much!"

The way Louise was now speaking was quiet, but every word sounded rushed, like she was desperate for anything I could give her.

"But, not tonight."

A surprised look crossed her face. "Wait, what!? Master you can't be serious?"

I looked at her with a grin and laughed. "What's wrong Lou? Do you want it now? Do you, need it?"

Staring at me with desperation, she pushed her lower half further into my hand in an act for me to do something.

"That's... that's not fair. Ry, I'm so horny, please fuck me. I need you.......right now."

Even after that, I wasn't about to go back on my word.

"Louise no. Not tonight. It's too dangerous, and I want to fuck you without any kind of parameters. Without having to hold back. As for your punishment, you're not allowed to masturbate tonight."

"Christ! What the hell?" Louise's face turned to realisation in a matter of seconds.

I wasn't necessarily happy with my decision, not having sex tonight was already playing on my mind, but I had to hold myself back. Tomorrow I'll be able to let loose, really live the dream without any repercussions.

Louise stared at me with disappointment, but knew that what I said was for the best. Getting caught now before any of the fun could begin was not an option.

"Ok... fine, but are you serious about the.... you know,"