The Power of Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean masturbating?" I couldn't help but smirk. "Yes I'm serious. I want you amped up and ready to take a pounding tomorrow."

A sudden glimmer shined in my sisters eye. What was going to happen, she knew would be phenomenal.

"Then I guess I should be getting back to my room. Just in case someone catches me like this," Louise gestured down to her unavoidable cleavage.

"Ohhh man. Yes! That, that sure is something!"

Louise smiled and smacked me on the arm as she composed herself, readying to leave for her room. I spend a few seconds ogling her body as she made her way to the hall. Before opening the door I stopped her.

"Lou. I mean it, no playing with yourself tonight. I want you tomorrow, and I want you to be at peak condition. Do you understand?"

Louise opened the door and began walking through it. She turned around to face me just before she left.

"Yes master." She winked at me and shut the door behind her.

"Wow! That girl sure knows how to get a guy going. I'm never going to be able to sleep tonight."

--- Outside Ryan's room ---

Louise made her way to her bedroom. First making sure the coast was clear from the rest of her family, all the while holding her ripped shirt together in an effort to hide what had happened.

"Lou!"

Suddenly a voice from behind startled Louise. Every droplet of blood rushed from her face to her feet as the reality of the situation sank in. Terrified as to what she would find, Louise slowly turned around, clutching at the front of her shirt, trying to stand and act as naturally as possible.

"What'cha doin'?"

It was Isabel, she had reached the top of the stairs and caught Louise in the middle of the hallway.

"Oh, Izzy! You made me jump," It couldn't have been worse. Isabel always wanted to know what was going on. No matter how boring. "Umm, nothing. Just about to go to my room. Why what's.... uh, going on with you?"

Louise scolded herself for asking a question. The more time she spent near Isabel, the more likely she was to realise something was up.

"I was just about to.... ummm, do the same. Lou, why are you holding your top like that?"

This was it. Louise had to think of something, anything that might help her get out of this.

"Oh! This? Yeah I, I caught my top on the bathroom door handle and it ripped a few of the buttons off."

Louise swallowed what little saliva was built up in her mouth, the taste of her brothers cum still lingering on her tongue, and stood still while looking directly at her sister. Hoping that her body language wasn't showing any form of deceit.

"Oh! That's a shame Lou. I quite like that one. The colour really goes well with your eyes. But from now on, try to remember to wear the matching bottoms ok? Two different colour pyjamas kind of clash on you."

Louise wasn't sure if she was annoyed by her sisters remark, but she couldn't wait any longer, she had to get to her room.

"OK. Thanks I guess. I'm going to go now, before you insult my style of clothing any more...." Louise couldn't help fighting back just a little.

Isabel always had secretly thought she was better than her little sister at everything. It slowly took its toll on Louise, but for the most part she managed to ignore it.

"Yeah good idea. Wouldn't want Ry to catch you like that..." Isabel gestured to her sisters bare chest. "You would probably the poor guy a heart attack."

Isabel laughed as she spoke, which Louise tried to do also, however with what had just happened not two minutes ago, she was finding it hard to laugh for real.

"Anyway. Goodnight Izzy," Louise turned around and walked to her room. Quickly shutting the door the moment she was inside.

Isabel stood still for a moment. "Yeah. Night Lou," Isabel wasn't sure if she had heard her.

A few seconds later, Isabel wandered into her own room.

--- Isabel's room ---

The door clicked shut as Isabel walked inside. Stepping over to her bed and sitting down. "That was weird. Why did she lie to me?"

Isabel fell backwards onto the soft linen and pondered over the last few minutes that has just transpired.

"She came from Ryan's room. Which means, either she really did catch her shirt on the bathroom door handle and then went to Ryan's room for some reason, or she lied to me and it happened while in Ryan's room."

Isabel thought long and hard for a reason as to why Louise said what she dis. Every answer to her question either didn't make sense or just brought on more questions. Either way it wasn't a satisfying thought. For Isabel to not know the truth about something, was as difficult as being told you're not allowed something you really want.

"Did Ryan do that to her? That can't be right, can it? I mean.... he is a guy sure, but to do that to his own sister?" Isabel started to unbutton her own clothes as she spoke. "Even if he did, why did she lie for him?"

Undressed and ready for bed, Isabel jumped under the covers and grabbed her phone to do a little Internet scrolling before she slept.

"Nah! I've know those two their entire lives. I'm just tired that's all. With the day I've had, I'm surprised I haven't hallucinated or something. Then again... I wonder,"

End of Chapter 2