The Power of Blackmail Ch. 03

Story Info
A day Ryan and Louise will never forget.
7.9k words
4.7
29.2k
66

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're back for chapter 3!

I don't know how many of you are checking for uploads at this point, but in case there are any, I'll give you a quick rundown of the things to expect in the nearby future.

After this will be The Island of Three chapter 8, which will be very soon. I've also started another story, one I think you'll all like, so keep an eye out for that, but chances are that The Seven Deadly Sisters chapter 3 will be before the new story.

As always, hope you enjoy this chapter -- CloverGazer

* * * * *

The moment Louise left my room, I fell backwards onto my bed. That was when I heard it.

"Oh shit! That's Isabel's voice?" I immediately stood back up and creeped my way over to the door. "How the fuck are we even supposed to explain this?" I thought to myself.

Only muffled versions of their voices came through the door, and it wasn't nearly audible enough for me to make out basic sentences. I was quickly getting worried. The only thing I could hear were questions. The slight lift in Isabel's tone as she spoke. That was the dead give away that she was asking a question.

"Maybe she saw Lou leaving my room. Not good." Even my thoughts were whispering, hoping to drown out any background noise so I could hear something. Anything!

A few moments later they walked off into their respective rooms. Leaving me stuck to the side of the door like a fly. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty, but then I had a thought.

"They both just went into each of their rooms. If Isabel had noticed something, then that conversation wouldn't have ended so swiftly. Hmmm,"

I tried to calm myself down, and realising that I was most likely in the clear I knew it wouldn't take long. I sat back down on my bed and took a slow breath, then patted my chest in a comforting kind of manner. I wasn't sure why, but it felt right.

"I guess now I know just how fucked I am if we ever get caught. Just the mere chance that Isabel had noticed something, or even worse, saw something, I would be screwed. I have to be more careful from now on."

After about fifteen minutes of thinking over what had just happened, and the course of the day me and Louise had, I decided I wasn't quite ready for bed. Instead I wanted to do some digging on Isabel, in preparation. It was unlikely that I would find anything on any form of social media sure, but I still checked.

I brought up her Facebook account and started scrolling through. At first it was mostly to see what sort of thing she shares, or who she does things with. It was a few moments into the scrolling that I realised I didn't know much about my own older sister. I had no idea who she was even friends with anymore.

I scanned through some of her information, single, blonde, friendly, good at cooking. "Christ, is she using this as some kind of dating website or something?"

There wasn't much to go on, so I started looking through some of her closer friends. Even with that, I was coming up short. A couple of seemingly close girlfriends, a few creepy looking guys that tended to like her posts no matter what they were, and then some childhood friends which were probably forgotten about by now.

One thing I did notice, I didn't recognise any of them to be her friends from university. I was there several times a year while she attended. Met the people she knew and lived with. So why weren't any of them coming up on her Facebook.

I then checked some of her other social media accounts, only to ending at the same thing. I spent a good few minutes going through every friend on her lists, at least the ones I was able to access, and not one I recognised to be from uni. "Interesting. I wonder what happened?"

It wasn't much, but at the very least it was something. Something that I can dig my nails into, and to be completely honest, it had me very least it had me curious about the whole thing. "I wonder if I would make a good reporter?"

I soon logged off and went to bed. After a day like the one I had just had, I figured it would take me forever to get to sleep, but luckily, thanks to the social media stalking, I was out like a lightbulb, and soon enough I was waking up to a day filled with moans, orgasms, and a very very worn out little sister.

- The next day -

The moment my eyes opened I smiled a broad and knowing smile. Today was the day I fuck Louise. "And what a day it's going to be!"

The normal morning routine took place. Changing into clean clothes, eating breakfast with either some of my family members, or on the odd occasion, all of them. Then we each went our separate ways. Mum, Dad and Isabel went to work, one after the other like dominoes.

It was quite the intoxicating experience. Knowing that the moment they left the house, and were a safe distance away, I could quite literally throw my little vixen of sister down onto the ground, rip off all of her clothes and fuck her brains out! Degrading and violating her every which way possible. Showing next to no mercy as I have my way with her. It was so... exciting.

The moment Isabel left the house it hit me. I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to do. Was I actually supposed to throw her down and fuck her? Was I supposed to light a load of candles and prepare some kind of romantic setting?

"I mean, this relationship, or whatever this is supposed to be, certainly isn't a standard partner and partner relationship." I walked to the fridge in the kitchen while I thought to myself. "We are basically in a master/servant kind of situation, so maybe I should just force it on her. Although, I think she'd probably like that."

For some reason I wanted to force it on her. I wanted her to try and stop me. Scream and shout at me to stop, but I knew that Louise wouldn't do that. She's probably just as excited as I am. Hell, she might even be able to take the onslaught that I'm about to dish out to her.

Even though I wanted to abuse my position as master and blackmailer, I had to think of something else for now. Maybe just be extra rough this time around.

"Hang on a second. I know that Louise will be fine with what comes next, but Isabel won't be. There's no way in hell she would approve of this. Especially going as far as what me and Louise are doing." I grabbed an open bottle of apple juice and necked back a few mouthfuls. "Maybe I can unleash my fantasies on Isabel instead? Oh man that's going to be good!"

I imagined Louise was in her room. Maybe waiting for me? I had no idea really, but I was ready. I walked out of the kitchen and back into the hallway, poked my head out of the window by the front door and scanned the driveway for family members. The coast is clear.

I quickly made my way upstairs, taking two steps at a time while I climbed. Within seconds I found myself standing in front of Louise's bedroom door, a little bit nervous and a little bit ready to blow a hole through her hip.

Before I could even knock on the door... "Come in!" She must have heard my heavy steps on the stairs.

I grabbed the door handle and made my way inside. Laying there on the bed was Louise, on her side in a seductive manner, clothed in only the matching red pair of undergarments. I was gob smacked.

"Oh wow!" I quickly shut the door behind me and edged closer to the bed.

"Do I look ok, brother?"

Here I was thinking that I would kick her bedroom door open, barge into her room and make her do all the things I wanted her to do, and yet here she is, laying across her bed with her elbow propping her up, her hand resting on the side of her face and her other hand grabbing hungrily at her heaving bosom.

"You look, amazing!"

Louise blushed slightly, and for a split second her gaze avoided my eyes, then looked back up at me and smiled. I was taken aback at the situation. It was weird, but it didn't feel wrong. Maybe because we had already crossed the line, this was somehow ok?

I could feel my cock growing already. My trousers were also starting to feel as though they were constricting my movement. Just from looking at Louise as she seductively laid on the bed, I could feel the air growing warmer. The tension turning into a steamy session of eyeing up the other. I needed to break her, completely make her mine.

I took off my shirt, tossing it onto the floor beside me. Louise's eyes followed my movements, shifting from one part of my body to the next. I in turn did the same. Every part of her gorgeous looking skin was a distraction. She had the kind of body that you would find it hard not to look at, and I certainly was finding it difficult to look away.

Louise shifted on the bed to now be kneeling on the mattress in front of me. I quickly found my way to the side of the bed and pulled her into my arms. Our heights were perfect in this position. At least perfect for sharing a kiss.

"Were you a good girl last night? Did you do anything I need to punish you for?"

Our lips were a mere fraction away as we spoke. My voice barely above a whisper.

"I didn't play with myself master. But if you wanted to punish me. I would understand,"

The second she finished speaking, I pulled her forward onto my lips and kissed her. Our tongues entwined and our hearts found sync. It was finally happening.

I lowered one of my hands to her snatch. "Just as I thought. She's already wet."

"Oh god!" Louise immediately whimpered as I started to rub my fingers up her slit.

"Do you like that Lou?"

"God yes! I want more master! I've been such a bad girl."

I pulled my hand away, only to force it back down between her underwear and her freshly trimmed pussy. She must have very recently shaved it all off. She was as smooth as silk.

My fingers quickly made their way through her folds. The position of my hand made it slightly difficult to traverse, however, Louise was so wet that it made it much easier to find her little nub. I quickly began to circle it with a delicate touch.

Usually when I would finger a girl, I would get to work on the clit after at least a few minutes of further foreplay. Even so much as a quick finger fucking before playing with the clit, but this time it felt right. Louise wanted this just as much as me, and teasing her wasn't on my to do list. This was a fuck! A raw, powerful fuck.

"Oh god Ryan! Oh my god!!!"

Our tongues continued to explore each others mouths as I played with her clit. Her entire body felt silly smooth, from her pussy to her tongue it all felt heavenly. The dim morning light shone in from the window, illuminating us like a beacon of fortune.

Much to my sisters disappointment, I removed my hand from her slit and proceeded to unbutton my trousers. A pulled the zipper down and shortly after, my trousers and boxers followed. My cock strained in her direction, harder than I would have thought possible. It begged her to notice it.

Luckily she did. Louise broke our kiss and shifted on the bed slightly. Then by the grace of the gods, she lowered herself to be a fraction away from my manhood. Without hesitation, she took it into her mouth and sucked on it like a lolly pop.

"Oh fuck!!!" I placed both of my hands on the back of her head and pulled her further onto my prick.

Louise was in no way able to speak. Every sound she made was either that of pleasure, or a throaty gargle. Both of which turned me on more as she continued to work her magic.

The head of my penis quickly found the back of her subtle throat. At first, Louise took control of me, she was pulling my cock further into her mouth, but now, I was taking the lead. I pulled her in, forcing my cock deeper into her tight little mouth. The lustful, darker side of myself didn't care whether she could breath or not. All I wanted was ecstasy.

"Hmmmghh. Hummghhgh!" Louise suddenly grabbed hold of my ass cheeks. Giving her the grip to pull herself onto my rod.

I couldn't believe it. Here I was pounding away, literally face fucking my little sister, and she wanted more? "Fine then!"

I let all doubts go out the window. Now wasn't the time to hold anything back. I warned her about what I would do to her if this was to happen. It's time I kept my word.

Without a second thought, I grabbed hold of her dark brown locks and pulled. More of my cock disappeared into the void. Then I lifted her face up to look at me, and smiled a knowing smile before I lowered her back to the same position. I could feel her body trying to pull herself closer to my prick, but I held her there for a moment to enjoy the roundness of her ass clad in the red underwear.

With only the head of my cock in her mouth, she was beginning to get impatient. The sounds coming from her mouth were that of a spoiled brat, not getting what they wanted.

"What's wrong Lou? You want it that badly?"

Louise tried to nod, but before she could, I slammed her forward onto my erection. Her throat took a direct hit with my head. She immediately recoiled and coughed, but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I then pulled her off my manhood, only to slam her back down again. This time my cock managed to go further than it had done, and before long it started to slip past her tonsils.

I could feel her throat trying to gag, to force the invasion out of the cramped area, but I wouldn't allow it. Instead I forcefully pushed past her limits, and ground her face against my pelvis. All the while pounding my girth down her throat.

I couldn't see her facial expression in this position, but I could feel it. Feel the raw power of my prick entering a place it shouldn't. I pulled my cock free for a few seconds, allowing her to take in some air and giving me the chance to access the situation.

"Oughhh! Fuck, Ryan! I... d-don't know if..." Tears had started to well up in her eyes.

Before she could finish, I pulled her back in for more. This time there was less resistance. After just a few pumps, I was taking my cock nearly all the way out of her mouth, and then all the way back in. It felt amazing!

"How does it feel Louise? To choke on my cock? Your big brothers cock?"

I pulled her free to be able to answer me.

"Ouhhh! Ryan... I c-can't go..."

She was fine. She just needed more of my dick to swallow. I assumed this was her first ever throat fucking. And I was sure to enjoy every second of it. Even though the sensation was unbelievable. I was able to hold myself back from finishing. I was so focused on getting her throat used to it, that I forgot to enjoy the bliss from my end.

That was about to change. With more and more forceful pumps, came the same familiar feeling that I would soon be showering my little sister with a white payload. By now, her grip on my ass had faltered, and was quickly replaced with her trying to push herself away from the onslaught.

"What's wrong Lou? Too much for you?"

I let one of my hands go, and then pulled her free from my cock. I grabbed my erection and slapped it across her face, splattering it with her own saliva an my precum.

"Mmm fuck, brother. I-it's, not too much. I promise..."

"Good girl, now clean it!"

Louise immediately did as she was told and licked up the loose globs of saliva. The throat fuck was perfect. Now that she had experienced it, I mentally told myself that I'd have to get her to work on it, ensuring that I was pleased to the utmost satisfaction.

"I'm not going to wait any longer sis. I'm going to fuck you. Lay back on the bed."

Louise had tear stain marks running down both cheeks and dribble drooping from her chin, just the way I liked it, but even with her throat just being torn a new one, quite literally, she gave me a smile, one so pure and full of excitement that I felt I could take on just about anything.

"Uurhh. Yes m-mmaster." Her voice was a bit groggy, but nothing could silence the glee trapped in her actions. She quickly bounced back on the bed and laid flat with her legs together.

"Take them off Lou. Both of them."

"Y-yes master," Louise lifted herself up on her elbows and reached around to unclasp the bra.

The second she pulled it free from her body, her breasts spilled out in a glorious display of their firmness. Her nipples were hard and pointing directly at me. How could I not go through with this now? She was too hot, and I was certainly too weak.

The next to go was her panties. Without a single moment of hesitation, Louise had lifted her ass off the bed and pulled them off down to her ankles. She then lowered to peel the damp underwear off and threw them aside.

It was my first good look at her pussy. Recently shaved and glistening with excitement. After suddenly regretting not to bring my camera, I took a few moments to mentally take some pictures, then I positioned myself on the bed. I spread her legs apart and aimed my cock at her entrance.

Louise had one hand on her tit and the other biting down on the knuckle of her finger. I assumed the anticipation of it all had started to get to her. Then it hit me. I hadn't asked a very important question.

"Uhh, Lou. You're not a... you know, virgin, are you?"

All this time I hadn't even considered the fact. Depending on the answer she gave me, I knew one thing. I was still going to go through with it. Maybe be a little more considerate of her feelings during the whole thing, but either way, it was going to happen.

"W-well..." a cute smile greeted me when I looked down at her. "Kind of. I haven't ever been... with a man before. Ummm, but I have... used something else to..."

I could tell she was getting a little embarrassed from answer she was giving me. And even though I kind of liked the thought of her being sexually embarrassed, I wasn't a monster.

"I understand Lou." I pressed the tip of my cock against her wet lips and started to push my way in. "I'm only going to ask this once Lou. Are you still sure?"

"Hhhuuu, god... Yes!"

I pushed my way into her. The head of my cock felt constricted by her tight hole, it was amazing. I felt massive inside of my little sister, and I wasn't even all the way in yet. She was just so wet, so ready for my cock. I slowly pulled out, and then eased myself back in, going further in than the last time.

"Oh my god! Ryannnn,"

I began slowly, pulling out and then pushing my big cock back inside her. After several strokes in, I could feel Louise moving her hips to try and sync our movements. Her eyes remained closed for about a minute. Then I assumed whatever discomfort or pain she felt disappeared, because soon after that, she opened her eyes to gaze into my own.

"Are you ok Louise? I'm not hurting you am I?"

"Ohhh. Fuck no! Don't stop. Do whatever you want with me, just don't stop!"

That was all the chances she was going to get from me being mr nice guy. She was in a state of pure pleasure. It was time I joined her on that level. I repositioned myself to be able to get lower down to her. Predictably I was now on top, with my head resting slightly above her chest. In this position I could fuck her much harder than before, and far more deeper.

"Fuck! Oh god fuck me master!"

I pumped my cock further into her tight little cunt than ever before, and then sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. Louise responded by arching her back and wrapping her arms around my head in and effort to pull me deeper into her bosom.

It worked, and soon I was sucking between both of her massive tits while fucking her pussy senseless. The feeling of doing something so naughty, so completely taboo with your own sister was mind blowing. I knew I was screwed.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!"

Luckily, it wasn't just me that was passed the point of no return. Louise had locked her arms and wrapped her legs around my hips. I got the impression that she didn't want me to escape, however, her actions may backfire.

I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock. Her soft velvety walls gripped me tight in a never ending struggle to satisfy me. I continued to suck on her nipples while staring up at her. My darling little sister. Such a beauty.