The Power of Blackmail Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise looked at me in anticipation of what I would say, and when I didn't say anything, she got impatient. "Well? Do you think it's anything at all?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure, but yesterday I did notice that she hasn't got any of her uni friends on any of her social media accounts. I hadn't given it any thought, but something clearly happened. Even if it isn't something I can use, it's still interesting."

After a few quick chats, Louise went back to her bedroom to ensure no one walked in on us kissing, which we had started to do frequently. We both made a mental note to try and stop ourselves from going to far, just incase we were caught.

- The next morning -

Isabel and my mother went out food shopping fairly early. My father was making some kind of generic manly contraption in the shed and Louise had started her chores downstairs. I took this chance to sneak into Isabel's room and have a snoop around. Before I joined Louise in cleaning the house.

My older sisters room was one that I had very rarely seen. Because it was technically our brother Curtis' room it had a darker theme than most. Walls painted navy blue and curtains to match. The only thing even remotely colourful was Isabel's bed sheets and clothes, which were absolutely everywhere.

Tossed in every single direction were her tops, shirts, trousers, socks, bras and panties. It was as if some kind of clothing bomb had gone off. I was never the type to want to smell another woman's underwear, not my sort of thing, but part of me for a split second thought about it.

Instead I picked up one of her bras. "Fuck me! I knew they were big, but these things look like they're used for holding up mountains. Ahhhh, this is going to be so much fun!"

For a moment I wondered if the act of incest was making me go crazy. I was already talking to myself like the Joker. I shook the thought from my head and continued my search for incriminating evidence, all the while making sure to put the bras back in the untidy position they were originally in.

Then, I found it. A bank statement. And this my friends, to all you perfect people out there reading this little story. This... this is where it gets good...

End of Chapter 3