The Power of Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care. Just tell someone where you're going next time." She spoke while turning around and walked towards the kitchen.

"I told Louise!"

Isabel didn't respond and continued to the kitchen. I found myself quickly glancing down to her ass as she walked away. Just as nice as you would expect it to be. I found it easier to look at Isabel in that kind of way. I wasn't sure if it was because we weren't as close as me and Louise or if it was because she seemed like a ten out of ten knock out and I would never get anywhere with her even if I wasn't her brother.

Isabel was slightly taller than Louise with a more curvaceous body. She has shoulder length blonde hair which she often curled to make streaks of golden goodness, and piercing blue eyes that can stare you down like a wolf. Her curvy body has always been something I've noticed growing up. She often wore clothes that showed off said curves whenever she could. Being a wife earlier than most she began to form a very stern-like attitude, similar to how a mother would act around you if you were playing up.

As a family we sat down and ate our dinner like always. I found myself to be thinking rather than talking this time. It was hard to concentrate on chatter when I wasn't sure what to do about Louise. During my brainstorm I did think of a few sexual favours I could ask for from her, but that was ridiculous. It started off as a joke which I chalked up to being horny and in need of release again.

After dinner I went up to my bedroom and uploaded the photo's I had taken onto my computer, including the ones of Louise stealing my money. My filing system was awful, I had image folders all over my desktop in absolutely no order. I was generally a very clean person, but when it came to my pictures, well they were kind of all over the place.

Later that night I decided that I wanted to do something about Louise. I brought the picture up on my computer and left it minimised for the moment, then I messaged Louise to come to my room and waited for a response.

It was 9 o'clock and dark by the time Louise knocked on my door. I was sitting at my desk at the ready without a plan. I was hoping that something would spring to mind in the moment.

"Come in Lou," I called through the door.

Louise bounced into my room and sat down on the edge of my bed where she always sat when in my room.

"What's up bro?"

I turned around from my desk and looked at her. She was wearing her usual pink pyjamas that clung to her figure nicely. I tried to avoid looking at her too much as the situation was starting to make me nervous.

"Well......" I was hesitant to speak, but tried to force words to form. "I caught you stealing my money Louise," I then clicked on the tab at the bottom and brought up the picture of the act.

Louise's eyes went wide with surprise as she looked at the picture.

A loud gasp was all she produced as she immediately reddened in the face and then looked down at the floor full of apology.

"I'm so so so sorry Ryan. I don't know why I did it."

Her apology sounded full of preparation like she was ready for it. I needed to do something to take full advantage of the situation.

"Sorry isn't good enough Lou. You've stolen hundreds from me and for who knows how long." I lied about the amount. I wanted to see if it really was a lot.

"I know," Louise looked up for a moment before gluing her eyes back to the floor. "I'm sorry Ryan. I really am."

It sounded more real this time, like she knew it wasn't going to go away from apologising alone.

"Why did you steal from me? How long have you been taking my money?" I found myself getting angrier and angrier as I spoke. "Did you spend my money today? On clothes and crap you didn't need?!"

Louise looked like she was on the verge of crying. It tore me up to see what I was doing to her, but I was also angry about the whole thing. I had to stay on course if I wanted to resolve this matter.

"I.... I don't know Ry. I just took some a few years ago whenever," tears began to form around her eyes. "I needed something for school or for a party. It wasn't...." the tears started flowing down her cheeks and landing on her lap. "Suppos....ed to hap.....p...en again."

"Hey stop crying. Christ stop crying now."

"I'm sorry. Please don't tell mum and dad,"

Louise looked up at me with tear marks running down her face and stared at me with a hopeful plea.

"I'm not going to tell mum and dad, but you will be doing things for me from now on. To make up for the money I've lost."

She looked confused at first, then realising that it couldn't be that bad, better than being scolded by their parents anyway.

"What......what sort of things?" She raised her eyes to look into mine.

I was now in control. I was exactly where I wanted to be. Now I just had to decide what I wanted from her. The dark thoughts from earlier made a brief return, immediately making me see Louise as a woman before a sister. For a moment I loomed over her body, enjoying the sight of her curves.

"I could ask for a blowjob...... That wouldn't be too bad would it?" I asked myself. "What the fuck is wrong with me? That's Louise you're thinking about you arsehole." I snapped out of it and said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Ummm, you can start by sorting the pictures out on my computer. Putting them into appropriate folders and organising them the way I want."

"O....kay, I can do that. Then we're alright?" She looked at me with a hopeful smile.

"Oh not even close. I'll be thinking of other things you can do for me. You will start the pictures tomorrow."

Her smile quickly diminished as the realisation set in.

"Ok. Can I go now?" Her voice was soft and quiet.

"I'll allow it." My voice however was strong and unforgiving. I wanted her to know that this wasn't going to end anytime soon, and get used to me being in control of what I wanted her to do.

Louise stood up slowly, drawing my eyes to her peachy pyjama clad ass which I quickly stopped myself from looking at. She started walking towards the door before turning around and saying, "I really am sorry Ryan. I'll do anything you want me to."

"Yes you will." I stood up and walked forward to be standing in front of her. Towering over my younger sister to make her feel small and powerless. "You'll be doing anything and everything that I ask. Won't you?"

Her eyes looked up into mine for a split-second before dropping them back down in defeat.

"Yes."

"What was that?" I asked, trying to be as dominant as possible. I wondered if I was taking it too far, making it sound like I owned her. She might think it was weird.

"I'll do anything and everything you want me to......" her eyes raised to look into mine as she grinned. "....master."

I was taken aback. Completely at a loss for words at what she had just said. It was obviously a joke but did she have to say it in that voice?

"Well, good. Now get out of my room," I needed her to leave before I broke and became the nice guy again.

"Ok." With just that one word, Louise was out the door and walking to her room.

I did however steal a quick glance at her ass bouncing away. "Fuck!" I thought.

I closed the door and strolled over to my desk and sat down. Slumping into the seat with a thump.

"What the fuck just happened?"

After a couple of hours of trying not to think about it, I read a few chapters of the book I was reading before eventually pleasing myself to some porn. Afterwards I felt much better, like a weight had been lifted and was ready for bed.

Before falling asleep I thought of a few things Louise could do for me. I'd get her to do my chores for me, make me hot drinks and probably get her to do the clothes washing too, the possibilities were endless. If anyone asked why she was doing them then I'll just say I'm paying her to do some bits for me to earn a little extra cash.

I woke up to the sound of my door being opened. It had an annoying squeak that no matter how hard I tried, never went away. I looked up from my pillow in a groggy haze to see Louise walking into my room and sitting down beside me on the bed.

"Lou go away. I'm trying to sleep."

"It's 10 o'clock...."

How the hell did I manage that? I must have had nearly eleven hours sleep.

"What the hell!" I tried waking myself up by rubbing my eyes, sitting up in the bed and looking at my sister.

She was looking at me with a curious expression and a hint of shock. "Ugh, what is it Lou?"

"Nothing," Louise quickly brushed off my question.

"Lou, what is it?" I asked, a little bit annoyed to be rudely woken up.

"It's uhhh.......it's just that you aren't doing a very good job covering yourself up," Louise pointed down to my waist area and lifted her eyes upward away from the area.

I was tenting my bed covers. Of course I was!

"Fuck!" I shouted out as I repositioned myself under the quilt. I looked up at my sister to find her eyes still averting me and her face flushed a crimson red.

"Sorry about that. Can't control it most of the time."

Louise didn't say anything else after that. She just sat there waiting for me to talk. It took me a moment to realise what was happening, she was obviously waiting to be told what to do.

"Ok, go and make me a cuppa so I can get changed." I demanded.

"You can get changed, I don't mind...." Louise smirked slightly.

I stared in surprise. "The fuck? Go and make me a coffee," I then pointed to the door which received me an eye roll as she walked out of the room.

One quick glance down at her ass as it bounced away from me yet again. Did she have to wear such tight trousers?

"What in the world has gotten into her?" I thought to myself.

The moment the door shut, I jumped out of bed, threw on a shirt and cargos and opened the curtains. It was a bright day today, perfect for photography. I knew exactly what I wanted to do for the day now.

This time of day I'd imagine everyone was out of the house, except for me and Louise, so now was the perfect time to get her to do my chores for me without anyone asking any questions.

I sat back down on my bed and rested my back against the headboard with my book in hand. My bed was situated against the lefthand side wall, directly opposite my computer desk which laid against the wall in the corner. I liked everything to be flush and level. Everything was where I wanted it to be and was exactly to my specification, except for the pictures on my computer.....

Louise returned with my coffee and a couple slices of toast. I hadn't asked her for that, but it was a definite welcome. She was really getting into doing things for me, I hadn't even started bossing her around yet either.

"Thank you. I'm going to read my book for a bit because it started to get good. You can start the picture organising if you want,"

Louise nodded at me and walked over to the deskand sat down. A moment later she turned around and asked "What's your password?"

I looked at her as if she was crazy. "Do you really think I'm going to give you my password?"

Louise raised her shoulders and expressed an unknowing look at me.

I hopped off the bed and waltzed over to the PC to enter the password, leaning over Louise as I did so. The opportunity presented itself and I stared straight down her top. The crevice between her glorious orbs revealed themselves to me. The sight was almost overpowering, luscious smooth skin combined with the perfect boob and cleavage size made me weak and unable to think.

Knowing it was my sister who I was perving on somehow made it hotter. The taboo of it excited me as I found myself staring at her chest. I forced myself to focus on the PC, trying to tare my eyes away, but I was too late. Louise had caught me looking.

"Oh shit oh shit!" I thought to myself over and over again.

Her expression wasn't of disgust or confusion, it was of curiosity and interest. I could almost feel the questions trying to escape her mouth...... those lips, so full and delicate.....

"Christ!!! Pull yourself together man!" I scolded myself and reached for the keyboard.

I must had spent several unexplainable seconds staring at my sister as a woman. I needed to calm down and get back to thinking clearly.

I typed the password in and shuffled back over to the bed. Without saying a word I sat back down where I had been, opened my book and began reading. Desperate to focus on something other than running my hands over my sisters body.

A few seconds of silence passed before Louise started working. I ate my toast to the sounds of clicking at folders, renaming them and organizing the pictures into the correct place was all she had to do, but after a few minutes of this, it changed.

I heard a small gasp which drew my attention.

"What?" I asked quizzically.

"Uhhh nothing. A spider is all."

Louise sat directly in front of the screen, so from where I was I couldn't see anything. I was curious as to what she had seen, but didn't think on it too long and began reading my book once more. Then a thought hit me.

"Lou I don't have any pictures of spiders," not being a fan of them either I never took photos of things I didn't like. She could have seen a real one?

Louise didn't respond to me, which annoyed me at first, but I didn't push the matter. Until I thought of something else, something much worse. The pictures of my ex's. "Fuck!"

"Lou have you finished yet?" Suddenly desperate to get her away from the pc.

"I've only just started. You have a lot of crap,"

Hearing her say my pictures were crap pissed me off to a new level, but right now I was more worried about her seeing the raunchy pictures of my sexual adventures more than anything.

"Ok just hurry up,"

She shrugged her shoulders at me and continued clicking away. I took a few quick glances at the screen, but couldn't see anything incriminating. I assumed she hadn't seen them and went back to reading my book. The pictures were very well hidden within a maze of folders, it was highly unlikely that she had seen it. A scruffy way to hide your porn, but a way nonetheless.

Louise began to fidget where she sat. Moving slightly every few seconds, it got annoying fast.

"Would you just sit still!"

She didn't respond. After a few minutes of continued squirming she spun around in the chair to face me.

"Isn't there something else I can do to pay off this debt?" Her voice was quiet.

I looked up from my book. "Like what?"

She raised her shoulders again, "I don't know. Anything,"

"Oh you'll be doing plenty don't worry, but for now focus on the folders." I lifted the book back up to ignore her.

Louise jumped out of the chair and made her way to the end of my bed. I didn't look up this time, I didn't know what was going on so I chose to ignore it. Then she planted her hands on the bed, leaning over it slightly and started crawling her way towards me. Now I was concentrating.

I lowered the book to see her low cut top was hanging down allowing me a more direct view of her cleavage. "Holy shit!"

She continue her way up the bed towards me, mere inches away from my body.

"Are you sure there's nothing else I can do for you?" She spoke in a seductive tone.

My little sister was letting me stare down her top while she made her way to me. My heart pounded in my chest, my body burned up and the view of her chest coupled with the sexy voice she spoke with was having an effect on my cock. I had to try and control it. "Look away damn it! Look away!" I violently thought to myself.

I forced my eyes away and stared out of the window.

"You can look if you want. I know you've been looking. You don't try very hard to hide it." Louise's voice was still soft and sexy as she spoke.

"What the hell are you on about? I can't look at that, I'm your brother." My response came breathy and half-arsed.

"It's flattering. Come on, I don't mind."

I had my legs crossed with my back to the wall. Not a great position to start getting a hard-on. Louise stopped in the centre of the bed, just in front of me and brought her hands up to her breasts. She sat down with her legs under her and began to knead the perfect orbs through the thin fabric.

I took one quick glance to see her eyes wide with excitement and a cute smirk across her face. I hesitantly looked down to my sister playing with her tits. Her small hands seemed to be swallowed by the fabric as her hands took it in turns to grab and caress each of her glorious boobs.

"Fuck!" There was nothing else I could say. What do you say in this situation?

"I do have to do everything you say right?"

Louise closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation she was creating.

"This is insane. Lou you have to stop," I sounded unconvincing, secretly wanting so much more than what I should have.

Every few seconds Louise would pull her top down slightly, just enough to reveal the cleavage I was beginning to crave. My cock was starting to grow in strength. It was only a matter of time before she realised the effect she was having on me.

I tried to focus on something else. Anything else. That's when I looked at the computer screen. One of my favourite pictures was up on display. One of my ex Charlotte on her knees plastered in my cum, dripping off of her nose, chin and tits. I even managed to get some in her blonde hair.

Suddenly I realised the severity of the situation. Louise had seen my stash of pictures. "Did it turn her on?"

I jumped up off the bed and quickly turned off the screen.

"Shit!! You weren't supposed to see those,"

Louise turned on the bed to look at me, then down at my crotch. It was too late, my cock had risen enough to show my obvious excitement.

"I think it's hot," Her eyes slowly rose back to look at my face. "So you have a facial fetish? I'll let you do that to me if you clear my debt to you?" She was locked on me waiting for an answer.

I stood there with my mouth open. Was she really saying that?

"Louise!!! You're my sister! For christ sake!"

She started to play with her chest again. "So? If I don't mind then why should you?"

I couldn't fault her logic, but it was still wrong.

"No!" I shook my head as I tried to regain control of my thoughts. "Get out!"

"Really? I just offered for you to cum on my face and you're throwing me out?"

"Louise. Get out now!"

She looked at me, waiting to see if I would change my mind. I didn't and she reluctantly got up off of my bed and started walking towards the door. My eyes involuntarily watched her walk away and soon she was out the door walking towards her room.

"Fuck!!!"

I stood there completely speechless. My little sister wanted me to blow my load all over her face. It was an unreal situation and I didn't know how to even comprehend what had just happened.

A few minutes passed and I still stood in the same place, thinking about going through with it, actually spunking all over her pretty little face. "I can't do that. She's my sister." I was talking aloud now, trying to find some comfort. "But, what if she wants it, what if she loves it just as much as me. I could make her my personal cum bucket."

I quickly snapped out of it as I realised what I was thinking of doing. I had to go and clear things over with her. This might make things awkward if I don't.

I started walking down the hallway in the direction of her room and stopped just outside the door. I raised my hand to knock when I heard the faint sounds of whimpering.

Small moans of what sounded like pleasure were escaping through the cracks in the door. I brought my ear closer to the door and started to hear the moans much more clearly. "She's masturbating. Holy shit she's masturbating."

My dick began to get hard again, this time it was nearly at full mast in seconds as I heard my sweet younger sister pleasuring herself. Then I heard something I wasn't expecting.