The Power of Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Ryan! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

It was faint, but it's definitely what I heard. I was struck with awe. There was absolutely nothing going through my head now, I was stuck without a thought. Before I knew it my body was moving for me. My hand turned the door handle and my feet walked forward into the room.

Unlike my door, Louise's didn't make a sound as it opened. I walked in, looked over to her bed to find my sister laying on her back, eyes closed, legs spread apart and a hand down her trousers playing with herself. In that moment I wasn't her brother anymore, I was something much darker.

I walked over to the side of the bed. Through her heavy breaths and moaning she didn't hear me until I was right next to her, staring down at her body as she fingered her pussy. She suddenly jumped up when she saw me and whipped her hand from her privates.

"Fuck, Ryan I didn't hear you come in."

I stood there in silence completely taken by temptation and unzipped my trousers, followed by the button on the elastic and dropped my trousers along with my boxers. My full blown erection was straining in all its glory, facing my sister.

Her eyes were immediately drawn to it and went wide with surprise at its size. I was easily above average in length and quite the girth, which some of my previous encounters found somewhat intimidating. By the look in Louise's eyes, she had the same reaction.

"Holy shit that's big!"

My brain was shut off. There was nothing to say. Only actions seemed appropriate in this moment. I reached forward, grabbed her arm and dragged her off the bed so that she was kneeling in front of me with my cock mere inches away from her face.

Louise wasn't even trying to fight it. If anything she looked like she was more than ready to go all of the way if I wanted, it was a massive turn on. From this point on she didn't say a word. Assuming she didn't want to break the trance I had somehow come under.

She was glued to my member, seeing it in the flesh for the first time. Her green eyes were glistening with wonderment.

I started stroking my meaty cock in small rhythmic motions directed at her gorgeous face. This is what I lived for. Photography will always be my calling, but covering a pretty woman's face in my cum was on a whole other level.

Louise looked so cute and innocent as she knelt there waiting for what was about to happen. My hand stroked my cock harder and faster, aiming it ready for the money shot we were both dying for. Seeing her ready and waiting for my load was too much. After a few rapid pumps along my shaft I was ready to blow.

Then, it happened, "Fuuuckkk!!!" waves of pleasure rushed throughout my body as shot after shot of my hot sticky cum laced itself all over my sister's face.

Louise squealed in surprise as the first of many globs of my white fluid found it's way onto her face. It landed in streaks of silver, finding more and more patches of bare skin to hit.

"Ohhh shit!!"

It kept on coming. Easily the biggest and most powerful orgasm I've had in months, and it was completely covering my little sister.

The idea alone was too much, but looking down at her as my orgasm reached it's end said it all.

"Fuck that was hot!" I probably shouted louder than I was supposed to, but I didn't have a care in the world.

Louise looked up at me, face fully covered in my seed. I managed to avoid her eyes, but got it pretty much everywhere else. She was looking at me with such a surprised look that made me wonder what she was thinking.

Unable to open her mouth to speak as the cum was balancing on her lips, she suddenly opened up and sucked in my spunk while licking her lips clean. I was now the one wearing the surprised expression.

"Holy fucking shit!" I took a step backwards as the realization hit me. "What, fuck, shit. I can't believe that just.....happened."

Louise remained on her knees as she grabbed an old shirt from the floor and wiped away the rest of the cum as best she could. She licked her lips one more time before speaking. "Mmmm, yummy."

I had to ask the question. Everyone does. "How does it taste?"

"Better than I was expecting. Not at all bad, just different."

"First time receiving a facial?" My questions came out less awkward than I was expecting. Almost as if there wasn't anything wrong with a question after what I had just done to her.

"Mmhmm," Louise smiled a cute smile and nodded.

"Well that was......unbelievable," I spoke while pulling my trousers up.

I knew that later on I was going to regret this, but right here and now i wasn't myself. I was the darker version that did what I wanted and when I wanted. I composed myself and looked down at my little sister who was still kneeling.

"So.....this means we're even now right?" Her voice was high and full of curiosity.

I knew what I wanted, and i knew how to get it. I took a step forward and knelt down in front of Louise. I brushed a few strands of cum-free hair behind her ear and looked her in the eye. Then I reached my hand down and grabbed hold of her breast.

So soft....

I kneaded it in my hands causing her to moan slightly.

"We, have only just begun....." I grabbed her tit harder. "If you don't want mum and dad to know then you'll do as I say."

I let go of her and stood up, made my way to the door and turned back around to look at my new pet who was staring at me, waiting for me to say more.

"I'm going to go and have a shower. And I want you to play with yourself," I watched for her reaction before continuing. "I want you to think of what just happened. How I pulled you down to your knees, how I came all over your face and how I now own you. Do you understand pet?"

Louise didn't seem overly phased by how I spoke, a mixture of excitement and fear kept her quiet.

"Yes Ryan,"

"That's master to you pet!" I stated.

She suddenly jumped up causing her tits to bounce.

"Yes master,"

"That's better. Now do as you're told." I pointed towards the

Louise immediately spun around and hopped on the bed. She then lowered her hand to where it had been before and began fingering her pussy.

I smirked and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I paused for a moment to hear her moaning my name a few times and made my way to the shower room.

"This is going to be fun....."