All Comments on 'The Power of Breasts'

by Alexis661

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
magmamanmagmamanabout 18 years ago
Fun...But...

Being a male, I always appreciate. But I have often noticed that breasts are more attractive barely hidden than fully exposed.

Such as at a typical nude beach, the long stares a small bikini produces become glances as people, male and female notice less and less.

The power comes from the flash, the peek, the accidental view of what every man still longs for from birth, the Mother's female breast. The comfort and pleasure is taken away by societal viewpoints, never to be seen and felt again.

Since normally women are not deprived, thus we see the reason we males can often be brought to a complete and stupid stop at the sight of a lady's nipple.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Accentuated beyond reason

A little material covering or highlighting the exquisite shape of a pair of breasts IS a good thing. Some may be able to stand on their own, and a few ladies are so proud of them as to never contain them! But I believe it is the shape, the "geometry" if you will, that captivates men. As with all things we "view", our memories are dependent upon storing the details of subtle curves, gradual slopes and crowning peaks! This makes me wonder how a blind man (or woman) "views" them through the mind's eye? Breasts are not something men long to have, but I think our pleasure comes from their "interactive" nature. The motion, the soft changes and incredibly sexy divide between them, one simply highlighted by the influence of a gently cradling bra. Ahhhhh. Beauty is IN the eye of the beholder. And the brain, and the memory...

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 18 years ago
God bless you Honey

Really liked this story and glad you found out the power of breasts on some men. Men can be very appreciative with girls who are willing to share their heavenly "gifts". By the way, it's dropping "trou" as in trousers, not "trowel" as like a cement tool.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
The Power is There, but is it in the Boobs?

I will be the first to say that I love a nice rack. When I was a teen-ager I was absolutely fascinated by a nice pair of boobs. I have thought about this and come to this conclusion. When we were going through puberty and seeing those girls with growing tits, I couldn't keep my eyes off them. However, as I moved into my twenties, the emphasis of my attention went to a pretty girls ass, thighs, and wasteline. Don't get me wrong. I still love a nice pair of tits, but it doesn't seem to matter that much whether they are big, medium or small in size. The main prize is below the waste and boobs are adornments to the rest.

When I met my wife an interesting thing happenned. We talked for about two hours and I was fascinated by her eyes, her sense of humor and her really nice ass. I asked her out and two nights after we met we were in a local restaurant and ran into some guys I worked with at the time. They were with their wives or girlfriends. The next day I saw one of them at work and his comment was, "I really enjoyed meeting Susan. She has really nice, big tits." I was angry that he would talk that way about someone I was falling in love with, but the interesting thing was that that was the first time I realized that she had "really nice, big tits." Other things about her, her face, her ass, her sense of humor, her smile, and the feeling that I was developing that she would make a wonderful wife and mother grabbed my conscious attention. I won't say that her tits didn't register with me. They just didn't dominate my thoughts about her the way they might have if she was just a casual aquaintence.

Susan and I have been married for nearly twenty-one years and have two wonderful daughters, both of whom sports a nice rack.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I Know I'm NOT the Only One...

After reading the story, I immediately went to the author's bio section, hoping to find a pic of her and her rack. Alas, nothing! I'm so disappointed.

But I'm not disappointed by the story. I gave it 5 stars and a full erection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rubbish.

Clearly a waste of everyone's time.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Thank you for a womans take on men and boobs

Magmaman said it so well for my point of view.

I also like to look at a nice set of boobs but too big is ridicules to me now. The bigger the better until I got into my mid-thirties and I know I started to looked at women a lot differently.

It’s nice to here a woman’s point of view about we men, or should I say little panting boys.

Nice writing and great take on Men’s fascination of Hooters.

Alexis661Alexis661about 18 years agoAuthor
I posted a picture of my boobs

for the person asking, I did post my picure, of my cleavage, on my profile, but I was only able to find the picture in the forum profile, and not in my regular one, so if ya'll want to pop over to the forum and check it out, its there...

otherwise, this link i THINK should take you there...of course, send me an email and let me know what you think...

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/member.php?userid=387650

Kisses

John DoeJohn Doeabout 18 years ago
Yes, rubbish is the right word for it

Most men aren't a bunch of drooling idiots obsessed with tits, because if a male has matured enough to become a man, he's probably grown beyond an infantile fascination with mammaries.

CoraClarkeCoraClarkeabout 18 years ago
Great reasoning

I liked the commentary very much, I Agree with it to a certain extent. I have large breasts and guys were always looking below my neck. I have always wanted a man to see me for me not just 'my girls'. And I DID find him, but the funny thing is, He loves my breasts as well as everything else. (My eyes, sense of humor, and he thinks I am smart and Beautiful)

I never wanted to show my breasts to any man, but now that I have met the love of my life, I want to show him and be naked with him always.

Life is funny that way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous