All Comments on 'The Power of Cock'

by freearmada

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 1 year ago

Great story. I would love to be someone's personal cocksucker as you have described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story made my thick penis throb the entire time. I had to jack off to relieve myself! Thank you for the penis pleasure arousal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot. So much for discrete, eh? Now that his ex-girlfriend knows, how long before his friends do too? Will his devotion to Dean cause him to loose his job? How deep will he go?

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

I'd love to get my wife in on this, watching me suck a real man's cock and swallow his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would so love to have my wife seeing me on my knees—worshiping, begging—as my mouth gets filled with my master’s cum

ChristinexoxoChristinexoxoover 1 year ago

Crazy hot story... Seems like he knows his place

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

I remember this story from before. Your version is just as hot as what I remember. Thnx for the retelling.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

I once was a regular cocksucker for a guy for about a year. At first, I didn't believe him that he wanted a regular thing. I expected him to use me once, like others, and not come back. I was relieved, in a way, as I wasn't sure I was ready to be someone's regular cocksucker. After the first time, he came back! He came back several times more. I got nervous and said I didn't want to do this anymore. He basically told me that I WILL keep blowing him!

It took a short while before I trusted him in that's all he wanted from me. And as long as he kept it discreet, I became his regular cocksucker.

I loved how he would say, "That's it. Make me cum." Then moments later, he'd hold my head and his come jets would fill my mouth, one after the other. Being alone in the world, I loved that someone; ANYONE needed me, even if it was just for a blowjob!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

I just came back to this story. I apologize for commenting twice. It's just a hot story! You wrote, "You and my cock are gonna become very good friends. Your mouth is gonna be my personal pussy.." and, "You should know, once it enters your mouth for the first time you belong to my big dick."

I had always been scared about someone might pursuing me and saying similar things to me. At the same time, I got so weak reading those words! Like one experience I had years ago I would secretly LOVE for a man to be forward enough to tell me those things again AND follow through with his intentions! It's been so long since I had a man's cock and cum in my mouth, and I miss it. There... I said it. I admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is something that I want to be.... someone's personal cocksucker!!! I have sucked plenty of cocks,but I want to do it on the regular!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved your version of the story and hope you will add chapters.

Because I know how I am, his throat, while wonderful, I would need further submission.

I would have to own his asspussy too.

I’m in Lower Delaware and wish I could safely find a local regular mouth pussy, but even better if I had a couple I could own, teach them both what a real man tastes like!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it ,man i want to be made into ahot stud's reg7ular mouth pussy, to eat his meat and drink his cock juices at his beck and call whenever he wants, wherever he wants. Love the power of a fucking hot masculine hard throbbing cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous