The Power of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was staring at his hard cock as he spoke to me.

"Look at your master's hard cock, you know how good it feels to be totally owned by it. You know the power it has over you. You can try and fight it but it will always win and you know it. Cock will always win. You are a complete slave to cock and there is nothing you can do about it. You will do as cock wants, cock owns you."

I looked at his hard cock, it looked so good and I knew how much I love being used by it. I didn't want to break up with my girlfriend but I knew I had no choice. Cock had this power over me that I was unable to fight against - so I gave in.

"Yes, sir...I'll do it" I conceded.

He then slid his fat dick down my throat. I would do whatever he told me to do. I was in heaven on my knees, another man's personal face cunt. I nursed on his precum for a few minutes until he stopped and told me that he would come with me to ensure I broke it off.

We went down and got into my car, he insisted on driving. He had me stroke his cock the entire way there. It felt so powerful in my hand, reminding me of the choice I was making. It made me feel so weak, and I knew I had no choice.

Once there I let go and went into my girlfriend's house. She was surprised to see me and we sat down to talk. Things had been strained lately as I was spending more and more time sucking off Dean so I told her things weren't working out. I just said my life was too busy for a girlfriend right now and that was that. She was upset but I stuck to my guns. I walked out and she watched at the window as I got into my car.

I told Dean it was done and we could leave now.

"Not so fast" he said. He put his hand on the back of my head and began to push me down towards his cock.

I protested and said "Dean, she's watching in the window, she'll see".

"I know, now get down there and worship that dick" he countered. I put up a little fight but his strong hand forced me down.

Once my face was buried in his bush I knew I was a goner. I eagerly took his hard dick into my mouth. He was watching her looking from the window and told me she was was coming out of the house towards my car.

I tried to pull up but his hands wouldn't let me. He kept me pinned down as his fat dick pumped my mouth. She was now at the car window looking in and he pulled my head up by my hair. I was looking at her standing there stunned, drool dripping from my mouth.

I didn't have too long to reflect on the situation as I felt his hand back on my head pushing me back down. I didn't even struggle and watched her eyes on me as I slowly went back down to his cock.

Wrapping my hand around it, I took it into my mouth. I let her see it sliding down my throat and the pleasure on my face. I hardly noticed Dean had rolled down the window so she could hear me moaning like a girl over his cock. He was telling me to suck it, suck it like I had everyday for the past three months.

He looked right at my now ex-girlfriend and said "There's nothing better than having your very own personal face pussy. Your ex-boyfriend sucks my big dick whenever I tell him. My hard cock owns him and has complete control over him. He'll do anything for it."

He was really getting turned on by such a display of power over me and I felt his balls pulling up and knew he was close. "I'm gonna nut, I'm gonna nut down your throat, bitch" he moaned and he shot his load into my mouth.

He pulled my mouth off him a bit so my ex-girlfriend could see cum spraying out of his cock and onto my face. He rubbed his cockhead all over my lips and then pulled my head up by my hair. He looked at me in the eyes and said "That's a good girl". I was absolutely humiliated.

With a fistful of my hair, he then turned my face toward my ex-girlfriend so she could see his cum all over my face. Swooning, I was totally cock drunk and didn't care. She could see the woozy pleasure in my eyes from being totally humiliated and owned by this man's cock.

"You're better off without him" he said to her. "A real man wouldn't be running around sucking another guy's dick. If you ever want a real man I might fuck you once in a while but I plan on spending most of my time fucking your ex-boyfriends mouth with my cock. I'm gonna train him to eat my hole tonight to celebrate yall's break-up".

He laughed and pulled me back down to his cock. As I was heading back down I let her see that I had no choice and I couldn't fight it. In my stupor, I was convinced she'd understand now that she could see how powerful it was.

He drove away laughing with my face buried in his crotch while I repeated in a girly, weak voice "Thank you, boss. Thank you, boss". He had completely broken me.

We arrived back at his place and he started rolling a joint. We smoked and I was feeling pretty good in no time. We smoked another one and I was out of it. I'm not sure how much time went by but the next thing I knew I was naked, kneeling before Dean as he reclined on his couch.

"Sniff" he commanded. I wasn't very lucid but I had repeated this ritual so many times in the last three months I knew exactly what to do. I buried my face in his sack and began inhaling deep through my nose. The musky scent of Dean's balls were making me more high than the joints did. "That's it bitch, show me how much my cock owns you", he groaned.

As I shoved my nose beneath his balls, he pushed my face in even deeper and said "You ready to eat daddy's hole, faggot?"

I had never even thought of doing something like this but I eagerly replied "Yes, sir - please" like a wimp and he spread his legs.

I dove right in and began passionately making out with his hairy, sweaty asshole. Each time I drew in the powerful musky scent from his ass, my knees quivered and I felt even more helpless to the power of my new master.

Dean began thrusting his hips up from off the couch, grinding his hole across my face. Each time he thrust up, his nuts slapped down on top of my nose while I feverishly kissed and licked his hole.

My vision began fading in and out as I was totally intoxicated by the cock, balls, and now hole that had completely taken over my life. "Good bitch", Dean said and he pulled my head up so he could slide his dick into my mouth.

Dean began pumping my face with his powerful cock and I could feel his bag slapping against my chin. While he pounded my face, he began to grunt as he emptied his balls down my throat.

When he was done, he pulled me off of his cock, placed his boot on my chest, and with a strong kick ejected me to the floor. I was completely stunned and in a daze on the floor when Dean walked past me to the bedroom. I passed out, cum and the scent of master's manhole all over my face.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Dean's boots stomping across the floor. I got on my knees and before I could even look up, his fat dick was in my face.

"Suck, pussy".

I obeyed as the cock that had completely conquered me and now ruled my life slid down my throat. That's the way many of my days started after that point and no one was happier about it than me.

12