The Power Of Cock Pt. 01

Story Info
Married couples share partners sexually.
4.4k words
4.67
13.7k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
207 Followers

"Oh fuck it's so big! Uwlllllllll gezzuz I can't take it all... please stop baby, it's just to fucking huge!"

Ray smiled when his whore squealed like a little girl. His eight inch erection had stretched out Denny's anus obscenely. His dick was fat and very hard. He only had five inches in the bitch and he was begging for Ray to stop!

"shut the fuck up. Tell me how you love my cock."

"I do love it so Ray, but please stop."

With Denny's response wrought was the last 3 inches of Ray's cock to be shoved hard up his whore's ass.

"UWWLLLLLL NO!! OOWWWWWWWW"

Ray smiled wickedly.

"FUCK YEAH, take it boy. Your a fucking faggot now and you love and need the cock. SAY IT!"

Denny's asshole was on fire. The burning sensation was matched by the complete stuffing of his once virgin ass. Tears ran down his cheeks. Ray had made him get on his hands and knees on the bed. He had made him arch his back to expose his helpless rosebud for Ray to sodomize. Denny had loved sucking Ray's big cock when they met at the bookstore two weeks ago.

Denny had never sucked a dick until he met this large handsome man named Ray. He was over six feet tall with olive colored skin and dark hair and eyes. He was in great shape in his late twenties. He often went to the bookstore to get blow jobs from men. He was delighted to see a man suck his cock and really love doing it.

Ray had seen Denny checking out video's in the "GAY MALE" section of the bookstore. Denny seemed very interested in this type of sex, looking at one video, picking up another, then another.. Ray noticed a wedding ring on Denny's hand and knew he had hit the jackpot. Again.

He approached Denny from behind and startled him by whispering "come in the back with me faggot. You can suck my dick in the glory hole booth."

Denny's face turned crimson. With shock, happiness, realization. At last he thought.

"OK, I want to" he whispered to Ray.

"You want to do what boy?"

Denny's clear green eyes looked intently into Ray's dark features.

"I want to suck your dick. I want you to cum in my mouth."

Ray grinned. "Your wife know you suck dick?"

"No... it's my first time. I really want to."

The next half an hour changed Denny's sexual life forever. He was naked, blowing a man whose name he didn't know, nor did he care. The cock wet from his saliva tasted wonderful. Better than he had imagined. When his lips closed around the head of this man's penis, Denny felt ecstatic. The dick he had longed for over three years was finally filling his mouth over and over again. The soft spongy head, the crown of this cut dick, how it throbbed when Ray flexed it in his mouth. Denny's hands instinctively reached around and pushed on Ray's ass cheeks, drawing his dick to the tip of his throat.

Loud moans could be heard in the dark hallway. Only some were coming from the girl in the video being sodomized while sucking on an enormous cock with zeal.

Denny moaned, groaned in heat, felt this dick get even harder then the bursts of semen roared from the cock head and blasted off the back of his mouth. Thick cream began pooling on his tongue. It was sweet and salty at the same time. A man was cuming in his mouth!

Denny was so grateful to give another man a blow job. He had made this man ejaculate into his mouth, and had proudly swallowed his entire load. It tasted great and was thicker than his own sperm. He liked this foreign taste. He fucking loved it really.

After this dirty sex act was finished, he learned the man's name he had just blown. It was Ray, and he was forceful, and Denny was turned on by him immensely. He was large and manly. Ray's dick was much larger than Denny's.

"That was good for your first time. My name's Ray. And yours is?"

"Denny. Did my mouth turn you on Ray?"

"Fuck yeah boy. Your a natural cock sucker."

Those words were music to Denny's ears. They excited him. He felt so happy and proud he had done this dirty sexual deed finally.

"Thank you" he whispered.

##############################################################

The days passed and Denny met Ray at the bookstore four more times and sucked his cock joyfully. Ray told him he wanted Denny to come to his apartment after work on a Friday night to feast on his dick some more..

Now, eight inches of masculine cock was imbedded in Denny's small ass and it hurt like hell. He had never planned on letting a man fuck him, but Ray had simply forced him to do this. Part of Denny was thrilled to feel a man's dick inside him, but the pain and burning feeling were ebbing. Ray was easing his dick gently now, letting Denny get relaxed and fucked him like a girl on a first date.

"mmm... ulllll...mmmmmmmmmm". Denny had stopped tearing up. He did not feel like a married man now. He loved to suck dick and swallow sperm. Now, he was getting fucked in the ass. He felt sexy and wicked at the same time. That big dick was fucking his shitter and he liked this also. There was no doubt in his mind now.

Denny was a queer though married to a pretty girl for nine years now.

Ray was startled when Denny groaned as whispered "oh baby fuck me, it's so big!" and proceeded to slam his cock stuffed no longer virgin ass wildly on Ray's rigid dick. He smiled as Denny fucked himself on his cock.

"oh yeah boy, love my big dick don't you?"

"yes, fuck me more"

"you ever going to tell your wife you suck my cock, swallow my loads, and let me fuck your ass like an alley whore?"

"no, no, I LIKE THIS!" wailed Denny.

Ray began fucking him fiercely, making filthy talk and slamming his cock with each stroke of his manhood disappearing into his male pussy. WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP!

"omg yes baby you make me love cock"

Ray could now control Denny any way he decided to. He let that thought go, and his cock swelled up like an overstuffed sausage, then blew a massive stream of baby batter up his faggot's asshole. It seeped out and fell to the bedsheets in globs. Ray's orgasm was sheer bliss to experience. He came so long and hard. His bitch moaned and was at the brink of ejaculation with his prostrate learning the joys of male fucking.

##############################################################

Denny's wife Amber was pretty and had a healthy sex drive. The couple had been married nine years but had not had any children. Amber liked her freedom and had a wild streak that stretched back to her early teenage years. She was somewhat a tomboy, fighting with her older brothers verbally. She never hit one but would have liked to sometimes.

Her dark hazel eyes were a magnetic draw to the rest of her face. Her forehead, cheeks and chin were all perfectly shaped and increased her striking beauty. Shoulder length red hair blazed in color as her pale skin hid it's freckles on her breasts and below her neck. Her tits were firm, shapely, and wonderful to a man's eyes. Her legs were strong yet very feminine, not muscular.

Amber was a sexy woman who had secrets of her own unknown to her husband Denny. She loved to taste another girl's wet pussy. Loved making a girl orgasm from her talented hands and mouth. Amber loved to 69 with another willing girl ever since she turned 16 years old. Very discreetly, she had lesbian sex a handful of times before she graduated from high school.

Denny had met her at a bowling alley one night. They flirted with each other and would up in a nice bar also in the same building. They began dating and she realized she was.. falling in love with this nice, gentle man. Soon they began having sex - it was torrid, and so rewarding for Denny and her.

Amber was infatuated with Denny, and they married about two years after they had first met. They got along very well, and enjoyed the company of other young married couples. They would go on picnics in the summers, eat at resturants together, and played cards sometimes.

Amber would sneak looks at Alice sometimes when they were out with their husbands. Alice was so cute, a short girl with swirling blond hair. Her eyes were a pale blue in color, her lips pouty and very attractive. Alice was built like a model. Nice breasts, curvy, a cute bubble ass.

Amber would get wet between her legs and tried not to stare too long at Alice. She thought no one knew and she was right. But Alice did. She silently wondered if Amber had ever eaten pussy like Alice did. Her husband John did not know she was sexually turned on by other girls. He was an alpha male, who fucked Amber regularly and always brought her to multiple orgasms. Amber loved his big dick deep inside her and in her mouth.

The two women hid their thoughts well as the hours passed with them playing cards.

It was only a matter of time before someone in their foursome would suggest they play strip poker. Alice decided she would do it, the next time they got together.

John and Alice were childless also.

#############################################################

Alice was at home alone. John was at work, and she lied comfortably naked with her leg's spread wide, barely touching her clit and wet pussy lips. It felt wonderful. Her mind drifted again. Of having sex with Amber. She slid the third finger of her right hand between her pink lips and the wet sound emanated in the bedroom.

If only that was Amber's tongue thought Alice. It had been so long since she had wicked sex with another girl. So fucking long. She gazed at her swollen nipples and inserted three fingers into her drenched pussy. Slowly, in and out, rub her cunt all over, shove the three fingers in her cunt, using her other hand to torture her clitoris rapidly. In no time Alice was wailing in ecstasy. She had a toe curling orgasm, and sucked off her pussy juices from her fingers. She looked at her cell phone and was tempted to call Amber. She wanted to eat Amber's pussy, suck her tits, kiss her on the lips with urgent need.

The phone rang and she picked it up thinking it was John calling her from work. She guessed right and said "hello baby".

"Hi Alice, I was thinking about you. Are you doing anything right now"?

Alice was still horny. "Yes, I am baby. I'm naked and my pussy is so wet. Why don't you come home and fuck me - but I want to suck your dick first before you ram it up my pussy."

John was shocked. He could feel his dick start to harden in his office chair. He lowered his voice and whispered "holy fuck Alice, I'm leaving this place and will be home soon. Play with your pussy while I drive home honey. I fucking want you bad."

#############################################################

Denny was feeling elated after he sucked his first cock. But the fact he had blown Ray many times, and was fucked up his ass as a reward began to trouble him. He liked cock to suck on and fuck him, a most unmanly act. He wanted to tell Amber but feared a divorce would be imminent in his future. He had no idea that Amber had lesbian sex with a girl named Amy when she lived in Greece. Torrid fucking sex was an understatement.

Amber Helios had been attracted to girls as a very young girl. She had met Amy at a carnival, and a mutual attraction ensued. Within a months time of secret meetings, Amber had tongue fucked Amy's pussy and asshole each time she had the chance.

Amy's tits were larger than Amber's, and it felt divine to suck her nipples. The two kissed passionately, and silently realized that they loved each other. They were now over the age of 18, and were trying to figure out a way they could live together without being known as a lesbian couple.

The solution was a sudden total life changing shock to Amber and Amy. A job offer from an American firm was offered to Adam Helios, Amber's father in Greece. This was a huge monetary increase along with the promise of rapid advancement in a management position.

Amber's heart was crushed. She could not support herself and Amy, so she would have to go to America with the rest of her family. The girls cried rivers of tears the last time they had sex. Amy watched her lover's plane leave Greece and was heartsick at this terrible event.

#############################################################

Denny got home from work and was surprised that Amber was not home. She had not left a note, so he got undressed and showered. He put his robe on and was naked underneath it.

He decided to watch some porn and play with his dick. Hard core gay porn was all he desired to see. He got online and chose a video that caught his interest. It was titled "What new faggots will do for cock"

He thought that was extremely interesting as it had been a little over a month since his oral and anal virginity were taken by a man. Ray fucked him so good, and shot huge loads of cream into Denny's mouth each time Denny sucked his dick.

The scene opened with a young queer trying to pick up an older man at a bus stop. The older man was large and muscular. The queer was 22 and feminine. The plot bored Denny until the scene where the older man's 9 inch long cock was being sucked by the boy. His lips caressed the man's cock head as he sucked it all mouth.

The sensual blow job continued and Denny was stroking his meat. He wished he was that boy with a big cock in his mouth. He wanted that badly. He shed his robe to lie naked on the living room couch and masturbate. A part of him wished Amber would come home and catch him jerking off to gay porn. He would be honest with her and confess he sucked cock, swallowed cum, and like to be fucked just like her.

He felt his heavy balls,, and slid a finger down to tease his anal hole. His mind reverted to the fag lust he was watching. He wanted Ray to be fucking him and the older man on the video to be fucking his mouth. Both men would cum in Denny at the same time. He edged his rigid dick, imagining pleasing two studs at the same time.

His arousal was at a peak, and he was startled to see Amber looking at him in amazement. She had come upstairs from the garage, and Denny never heard her as the groaning and filthy talk filled the living room.

Amber was incredulous. Her husband was jacking off to gay porn. And he was really into it. Her pussy was becoming slick now. The video washed over the couple and the older man hissed "suck it boy, make love to my cock". GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG emanated from the young faggot's mouth.

Amber walked over and sat beside her husband. "That is so fucking hot Denny, does gay sex turn you on baby?"

Denny was scared now. He blushed, and whispered "yes."

Amber was soaking wet now. "Have you sucked another man's dick Denny." Be honest with me, I'm not... mad."

Those words eased Denny's fear and tension.

"Honey I have. More than once. I wanted to so bad for a long time and when I got the chance I made this man cum in my mouth. I wondered how it would feel when I cum in your mouth, and I loved the taste, how dirty it made me feel."

Amber looked at her husband lovingly. She stood up and began stripping until she was nude also. "I love you baby, I have something I want to tell you too. I used to have sex with other girls before I came to America, back in Greece."

Denny had stopped masturbating, but his dick was rock hard.

She continued "I had a girlfriend named Amy. I loved to eat her pussy. We french kissed all the time, and made each other cum at least once a week for 2 years or so.

No one knew we were... bisexuals."

"Honey, that's awesome. I'm not mad at all. It's so sexy." Denny placed his wife's hand on his erection. She began stroking it and Denny gasped from her soft fingers stimulating the crown of his dick. Amber smiled, and began getting the details of her husbands embrace of homosexuality. She knew the man's name was Ray and Denny willingly knelt before him and sucked his dick multiple times.

Her secretive husband had given Ray many blow jobs. He told her there were no other men. She gently rubbed his balls. "Honey... be honest, it's OK. Do you want to suck other men's dicks too?"

"fuck yes, I do baby. I'm a good cock sucker."

"I'll bet you are. Bring Ray home tomorrow. I want to see you blow him. And, I want you to give him your ass to fuck - for me."

Their kiss stopped all the talking. Denny's swollen cock entered Amber's wet cunt and both had orgasms within a few minutes. They held each other tightly both relieved that at last they could really be themselves sexually.

On the TV screen the boy was begging "Daddy... fuck me again, I love your big dick." Amber grinned wickedly. "Oh that turns me on. Will you tell Ray you love his dick tomorrow as he uses your body for his sexual pleasure?"

"Yes, I will honey."

"Good. I want to see his load in your mouth before you swallow it baby. Maybe I'll play with his meat and get him hard as hell and tell him to fuck you in our living room."

#############################################################

John drove quickly from work to meet his sexy, naked wife. He closed and locked the front door and went straight upstairs to their bedroom. Alice was lying on her back with her legs stretched the width of the bed. Her eyes were smoldering in lust, as she licked her fingers seductively and played with her soaked vagina. She would return her fingers to taste her woman fluid, then use one wet finger to press down and circularly pleasure her clit.

John's heart was beating wildly as he stood naked, his erect dick pointing to the ceiling.

"give me that dick baby. Fuck your bad girl good."

John's seven inch long sex organ was so warm inside his wife's pussy. He knew he was not going to be able to last to long before his cock erupted with cum. Alice stopped kissing John and held his hips to prevent his wild stroking.

"Not so fast my baby. I really feel like a slut today." She kissed him quickly. "Honey, I want you to fuck me in the ass now. I want to feel your hot cum pour into my sexy ass." John did not know (or care) what was making his wife so crazed for anal sex. He had tongue fucked her bum many times, and pulled his erection from her pussy and said "lie on your stomach and spread your legs wide babe. I'm so fucking horny, I always wanted to fuck your amazing ass."

Alice groaned as she felt the warm spongy cock head brush her O ring. John gently forced two inches of cock into her rectum. "uwwlllll yes so dirty baby, dick me, fuck me like I'm a whore from the street!" John was so turned on he pushed his entire cock into Alice's back door hole. She screamed into the pillow. John had only used her orgasmic juices for lube. He bottomed out in her, then ground his dick meat inside her pussy hard. He saw her hands grip the bedsheets urgently, and felt her anal muscles grip his cock. The sensation was unbelievable. "fuck Alice you dirty whore, take this lover!"

John pummeled his wife's asshole. He withdrew his cock to the tip on her anus and plunged the whole length in again and again, then faster and harder.

"OHGODFUCKITS SO BIG UWWWLLLL I LIKE THIS" Alice wailed in ecstasy. Sperm roared into her stretched out anus and felt so slick, gooey, and very warm. John was sweating and labored to breathe right. It seemed like his ejaculation lasted for many minutes. He had never cum so hard before. And this was certainly not the last time he would fuck his lover's ass with overwhelming lust.

##############################################################"Hi Alice, what's new girl?" It was Amber's sexy voice.

"I've been thinking about John and I having you and Denny come over the house soon. We'll have some drinks, finger foods... and play some strip poker!"

Amber's voice fell silent as Alice quietly rejoiced.

"Wow Amber, I like your idea so much! I want us to lose the poker game. You know, don't take this wrong Amber. I think your really sexy, and I would love seeing you naked, your body must be amazing."

Amber was floored by her girlfriend's directness. "Thank you Alice, that's such a kind thing for you to say. I'm a little surprised."

PG564E
PG564E
207 Followers
12