The Power Of Cock Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice smiled. Honesty really paid off sometimes. "I'm so glad were friends. Imagine the look on our husband's faces when they see our nude body's on display. Do you think John and Denny will get hard" she giggled.

Amber took a moment. "Alice, sure, there men. But... I would get wet if I saw you naked. When I grew up in Greece, I had sex with other girls. I loved it and just felt I had to tell you. Does this shock you?"

"Is Denny home Amber? I'm so happy you told me. I'd love for us two to get together, and... I think I want to do dirty things with you."

"Dirty things Alice, tell me more this is really exciting me."

"How about... we kiss each other and feel each other's tits?"

Amber swallowed hard. "How about... I suck your nipples and eat your pussy Alice? I would do those things for you gladly."

The women talked for the next five minutes and Alice got into her car and drove quickly to her friend's house. Her pussy was extremely wet. Her mind was totally aroused by her friends knock out body. She pulled into the driveway and rushed to the front door.

Amber smiled widely. Her breasts were beautiful, her nipples hard. The strip of black thong barely covered her pussy. Alice's eyes were wide like saucers as Amber pushed the door shut and embraced her friend.

She had not told Alice that she had just learned Denny was bisexual. Yet

The girls were kissing and hugging in the foyer. Alice hungrily started kissing Amber's neck, then sucked on both her taut nipples, then down past her belly buttom and she could smell her aroused pussy and licked her clit before she tongue fucked her.

##############################################################

John could not concentrate at work. He could not risking calling Alice to talk dirty with his wife. His mind was fixated at the carnal image of his cock slamming into her tight gripping asshole. John was overjoyed finally having anal sex with his good looking whore/wife. She had driven him wild the other day. John sat behind his desk hoping he did not have to stand up for any reason. His crotch was bulging in his pants.

His heart stopped when he saw his boss open his office door and was walking straight to John's desk. He saw John's reddened face and said "What's the matter John?"

"Aw, nothing boss" he lied.

His boss was a couple years younger than John. He was married and had two young children. He was also a discreet cock sucker and no one knew he was.

"I need to talk to you John. It's good news - come in my office now."

John was terrified. He picked up a pile of folders from his desk and quickly placed them in front of his cock tented pants. No one seemed to notice him as he hurried to get out of sight and his heart was pounding inside his chest. Fear overcame him.

If John could have seen his sexy wife with her face buried in Amber's pussy making her cry out in orgasmic happiness, his cock might have grown even harder.

He could not hide his erection from his bosses notice. Jim Chambers was startled at the sight and glared a look into John's eyes that emanated anger and disgust. John sat down meekly and still tried to hide his erection. His face was beet red.

"uh... John, my purposed calling you in was to inform you I've authorized a nice raise for your past year 's work. I can't help but see your cock's trying to break through your pants. What the hell is going on?"

#############################################################

Ray placed his cell phone back on the nightstand. He could not believe what Denny had just said to him. He lit a cigarette and exhaled the smoke. He threw the bed covers aside and held his swelling dick. He grunted with pleasure.

Denny had begged him to come to his house two days from now. Told him his wife knew he sucked dick now, and she demanded that Ray come over and fuck her husbands mouth and man pussy. Pre-cum glistened from his piss hole. His street sense told him he was going to get some fine pussy also. His seduction of Denny was a grand slam. This had never happened before. He stroked his cock urgently and saw his cum rise and fall on his chest and stomach. "ohhhhh fuck''' he gasped.

############################################################

12