The Power of Crystals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy breathed deeply of him, her tongue darting against his and being encouraged to calm by his passionate and deep kissing. I am in control, she thought, and tightened her grip around him, pressing her tits against his chest and feeling some of the uncontrollable wetness in her escape against his hard and restrained cock. Ryan's hands slowly ran over Missy's body, feeling her smooth legs and tracing light scratches down her spine, finally finding rest by cupping her wonderfully tight ass.

Don't lose it yet! thought Missy. To regain control and composure, she reached a hand into Ryan's hair and grabbed a handful close to the scalp. She almost lost any composure she gained when Ryan let out a sweet and deliciously masculine moan when she tugged it down, forcing his chin up and mouth open. She placed her lips against his ear and gave a breathe that brought the hair on his neck to a rise. "To the bed, boy."

Missy was already doubting that moniker for him. She was hopping that her confident act was working, and she knew she was a strong and courageous enough woman to dominate in the bedroom. The thought had her nervous, yes, but it had been a long time (too long really) since she had the chance to do this with someone. And she wasn't going to let it pass her buy.

All this was no issue to Ryan, who walked her over to the bed and even set her down gently, where she stood on his low mattress to better tower over her prey. Their renewed kiss broke with a gasp from both of them, and Missy hoped her shade wasn't as red as her lipstick had been, but knew it had to be close. Ryan looked up, and his confidence had not moved an inch. He didn't look eager to please, and Missy had hoped he might. Instead, he looked like he was up for anything, that there was nothing Missy could do that he wouldn't love to be involved in.

Missy couldn't have that. She used Ryan's shoulders to dismount the bed, and then pulled them around her until he fell bodily onto the bed, in a half sit-up position that seemed to Missy be an invite to be ridden. The tight fabric around his cock was really straining now, the sight of it making Missy salivate. Missy got between his legs, and as Ryan attempted to sit up and meet her with a kiss, she placed her fingertips against his chest and pushed him back down, harder than was necessary. Ryan placed one hand behind his head and rested the other by his side, relaxed.

Manicured nails reached into the tented underwear Ryan wore, and as he lifted his ass slightly, Missy hungrily tore the restricting garment down to Ryan's ankles. Missy gasped as Ryan's cock rebounded heavily, smacking against his belly before twitching to attention. A thin line of precum glistened at the head of his cut cock, and it made Missy unreasonably wet.

Missy mounted the bed now, body perpendicular to Ryan's, and wrapped her fingers around his significant member. It was burning hot to the touch, and practically begged for her attention. She wanted it, she wanted to feel it, she wanted to attempt to wrap her hands around it and feel the velvet skin move to her command. She wanted to taste it, to feel it in her throat. She wanted-- no, needed, to feel it release more of that wonderful looking cum in her mouth, and all over her.

So that's what's going to happen! A sense of determination filled her. She gave Ryan a look that sent admiration and a bit of nervousness coursing through him. Then she attacked. She began with a lick up one side of his shaft. Before reaching the tip, she pulled back, and pushing the other side with her hand, nuzzled her lips and swirled her tongue against Ryan's length. It jumped to attention some more, again and again, and Missy could feel another bit of precum be forced out, a sensation so intimate, it filled her with a lust that was not unlike rage.

She resumed her trail up his shaft, her eyes almost rolling back at the earthy smell of Ryan's semen. She placed a wet kiss with her full lips on the head of Ryan's dick, then another, and one more before taking him inside and bobbing up and down on the head. Her hand joined the action, pumping just a little more cum onto her tongue and out of his thick cock. This cock is mine tonight, thought Missy. Possessively, and quite loudly, she took more and more of the dick into her mouth, adding half inch or more every time she bobbed.

Ryan was in heaven. As Missy's head moved up and down, taking in an impressive amount of him, her hair swung loosely and she developed a sensuous sloped posture. Her hips wiggled involuntarily, and each little moan sent sensation cascading into him.

As Missy found a steady rhythm. Ryan let his hand slide up into the hair that moved sensuously up and down his throbbing cock. He was not forceful, instead moving the loose hair out of the way and holding it back lightly. Missy looked into Ryan's eyes as she slowly came back up from a deep suction of his dick. She ran her tongue along the head of his dick and did not blink or break eye contact. With a pop, she let it drop, just moments, she knew, from orgasm.

"Uh-uh," she said, licking her lips and gently guiding her hand around Ryan's wrist, lightly pinning it down to the bed. "I'm in charge tonight, we are doing it my way." She smiled demurely, and wiped away a tear that formed in the corner of her eye from the cock deep in her mouth.

Ryan gave in, for now, and moaned deeply as Missy got back to work on his cock. Spit ran in a stream down his cock and onto his balls. Seeing this, Missy prepared her self and clenched her thumb in the fist of her left hand, a trick rumored to prevent gagging, and dove down on Ryan's fully engorged cock. She was just able to touch her nose to the crease where his thigh met his torso before she had to pop up for air.

What Ryan saw almost drew him over the edge. The petite and sultry alt girl he had hardly known, but had made a fiercely strong bond with, was nearly crying as she pulled back from his cock. The cool air felt amazing on his spit-drenched shaft, and the long lines of saliva that ran from the head of his dick to her full lips were all the view he would ever need. He could go blind now.

Missy gave the cock a few long pulls, squeezing tightly on the top third of the shaft to feel the sensation of it pulsing in her hand. Missy stood again, and not thinking about the lack of grace or decorum, eagerly took off the panties that she knew would already be ruined with wetness. But the eagerness was the sexiest thing Ryan could imagine, and though he enjoyed toying with the idea of letting this sexy little minx be in control, he didn't know how much longer he could go before he had to take her and ravage her. He had already been edged twice, and he knew the third time would not be as easy.

Missy mounted Ryan's middle now, ruined panties still in her hand. On a whim, she balled them up and put them against his lips and nose, holding them there as she reached with the other hand between her legs and gripped the cock that she had just finished lubricating. Ryan took the hint and breathed deeply of her sweet scent. He wanted to taste it, and drink deeply from the fountain, as it were, but that thought was lost in his mind as Missy ran the head of his raw cock up and down her bare and soaked pussy.

Big breath, out and in, thought Missy. If Ryan had any qualms about not using a condom, he didn't voice them, and they were obliterated by pleasure as Missy exhaled a held breath and lowered her self onto the waiting cock. Missy saw stars as Ryan spread her open. Ryan thought he could hear the juices escaping this woman's immaculate pussy under the adorable squeaking moan she let out. He also thought he might melt inside this woman then and there, or at lease burst and fill her up.

Looking down and seeing where they connected, Ryan moaned and threw his head back. She wasn't more than halfway down his shaft, and already he was on the brink of defeat. Missy placed a hand on Ryan's chest to steady herself, and the involuntary clawing she made as he reached deeper and deeper into her left trailing red lines that were immediately visible.

Missy settled and got comfortable, her blush now fully encompassing her face and chest. She gripped Ryan's shoulders, and got to work. She began to move up and down, savoring the sensation of being filled entirely, and began to pick up intensity. Her ass bounced off Ryan's thighs again and again, and Ryan enjoyed the view of Missy's breasts bouncing up and down, her pink and erect nipples moving in rhythmic circles.

Only a minute of sensual sounds and sensation passed before Missy broke the verbal silence. "Oh, fuck, fuck. Fuck." Missy moaned, her eyes screwed tightly closed as she let sensation flow over her. "My, God..." Missy pussy became vice-tight on Ryan's cock, and her hand went to her mouth to bite her palm as she convulsed.

"Holy shit." Ryan propped up on his elbows, his dick glad to get a break from the motion. "Did you just cum?"

"Don't... uh, flatter yourself." Missy said, aiming for bubbly dismissiveness but not being a good enough actress to fool Ryan. "I'm not done with this cock yet."

Missy pressed Ryan back down, the extra lubrication helping her to fully take him in. Her face relaxed, and she put on a smile that knew would drive Ryan wild. She started to grind back and forth, working up to a feverish pace. She felt her orgasm building again. Ryan moved his hand up to strip Missy's bando down and cup a breast, then rolling one of Missy's nipples between his fingers.

"Oh my god..." Missy didn't complain, dragging her body higher up on Ryan's midsection. Ryan felt the head of his dick rub up and down Missy's g-spot. Missy's gyrations grew faster and tighter as she found exactly where Ryan's cock felt the best. A sheen of sweat was forming on her body, her hair beginning to grow frizzy in the organic humidity. Ryan could not hold back much longer, having this beautiful woman use him to get off. He was afraid he was already falling in love with her, but now he wanted to fuck her like he hated her.

Missy drew to a shaky stop. She squealed once again, her pussy flexing around Ryan's cock as it had before.

"You are driving me wild." Ryan said in a resonating whisper, brushing some of Missy's hair out of the way. Missy did not move except to pant quick breaths of exertion, apparently letting the waves of pleasure take her away. Ryan adjusted himself under her.

"Don't," Missy said, biting off her word. "Don't, uh, move." Finally she relaxed and her short breaths became deep and desperate for the air in the room. Missy knew Ryan hadn't cum, though he had been close.

"Alright, your turn!" Her voice was enthusiasm and determination. She felt the cock twitch deep inside of her.

"Do you mind if I take over?" Ryan asked, one hand lightly running across her hip and the other tracing lines down the sweat that rested on her neck and shoulder. Missy thought for a second, she loved the control, and the orgasms were amazing, but it was tempting to let this bare man before her take over and put in some work.

She nodded. "Uh huh, sure, hit me with your best shot." Her bubbly personality and adorable expression made gave Ryan the urge to make her scream his name. He had been reserved so far, and it had worked well. He knew that Missy had gotten what she wanted out of the interaction, and the rest was a bonus for her. But that was not Ryan's style. He would give her more than he bargained for.

Ryan rose up to face Missy, taking her into a deep kiss. Missy found her hands reaching up to cup the light beard that hid the lips that hungrily drew in her kiss. Ryan drew one hand up, dragging his thumb along her sweat slick spine before finding purchase in her hair, the other hand reaching down to grasp her ass.

Missy gasped as her hair was pulled, forcing her to look down her nose at the man who was quickly coming into control of her body. So that's how that's done, she thought. Ryan threw his body back, his grip on her hair dragging Missy down with him, her ass popping in the air and nearly slipping the still erect cock from her satisfied pussy. His feet drew up onto the bed, getting in a position to better manipulate Missy's petite body.

Uh oh, thought Missy. Then the pistoning started. Ryan was relentless, he must know that Missy was a bit sensitive, but he fucked her like he didn't care. His cock went from the entrance of her pussy to its deepest point, again and again. He let go of her hair, her head falling to nuzzle in the crook of his neck. He smelt like pure masculinity, and a hint of cologne. She found her vision blurring, and her lip nearly hurt from how she had been biting it.

The activity kept up for a few minutes, and soon Missy was back in the throws of pleasure. Ryan then slowed for just a second, then used both hands to cup her ass and spread her. Missy felt so exposed. So open... and so, so damn turned on.

His voice was breathy and deep in her ear, making her whole body react. "It's important to me that you know this... Even on bottom, I am in control when I want to be." Missy couldn't do anything but gasp at his domineering tone and words.

Ryan gave her ass a singular loud slap, drawing out a chuckling sigh that was muffled by Ryan's neck. Then he began again, reaching deeper than Missy could imagine was possible. Missy found herself curling against Ryan's broad chest, her orgasm building again towards its climax. God, what would he think if she squirted against his cock and on his bed? She glanced up while her body was being rocked. Ryan caught her eyes, and Missy knew right then that he would fucking love it.

But he didn't let it happen. Missy gasped as Ryan paused at the deepest point, then slowly slipped out of her. She was sure he hadn't cum yet, so he must of known she was close and was doing this to tease her. How did this man she had practically just met... know her so well? How is he so through? Before she could ponder more, Ryan stood up, taking her into the air again, and Missy was surprised to find her form did not slow him at all.

He held her up, spun around, and tossed her to her back on the bed. Missy's breasts bounced as she landed, knees up in the air, her pussy halo by a white circle of the fluid Ryan's cock had drawn out of her. Ryan joined her on the bed, straightening and pinning one leg under his thigh and drawing her other leg to shoulder. Missy's legs began to shake as Ryan ran a thumb across the delicate lips of Missy's pussy, gathering up the sweet liquid that rested on her inner and outer lips. He teased Missy's erect clit. Close enough for pleasure, but far enough away to make her want more.

Ryan let his thumb draw over her clit, and pleasure came in bursts through Missy's body. He then began to circle the clit, being both rhythmic and novel in his motions. His other hand got to work giving borderline painful pinches to the sensitive nipples that he had yet to taste. His rhythm sped up, and Missy's orgasm was once again nearing climax. She hoped Ryan would let her cum this time.

He did so without slowing, the orgasm rocking into her with steady force. Her eyes crossed and her mouth opened, her pink tongue nearly panting with the intensity of her pleasure.

Ryan popped off the bed and dropped to his knees beside it, like a child about to pray. But he wasn't there to pray, he was there to worship. He roughly gripped Missy's upper thighs and jerked her body to him, drawing her to the edge of the bed. Ryan drew his mouth close to the heat emitting from her pussy. He placed a wet kiss against one of the delightful pussy lips, then the other, before making his tongue wide enough to fully encapsulate her slit and ran it slowly up, from taint to clit.

Missy gazed down between her tits, and saw an unabashed passion on the face of Ryan. He ate her pussy like a man possessed, and the enthusiasm he brought, far from being overwhelming, filled her with joy and made her feel amazing, and somehow divine. She cupped both of her breasts and held them as her body began to involuntarily buck against his mouth, her own lips forming an enticing pout.

Ryan reached up and grabbed one of Missy's busy hands by the wrist. She tried to resist the movement, but he was far too strong and determined to let that happen. Missy couldn't look away from Ryan's eyes as he placed her hand against the back of his head, encouraging her to hold on for the ride, all the while letting his tongue draw lazy circles against her labia. His hand reached up to where hers had just been, cupping and fondling her exposed tit, the other hand pressing her body into the bed by the hipbone.

Missy's mind began to numb from the slow and steady build of pleasure. Every muscle seemed to tense and release pressure over and over again. Her breath mimicked her awareness, coming in fits and starts, her face contorting into ecstasy. She looked down at Ryan, and did her best to resist... and failed miserably.

"Please," she begged, "Please... Let me cum for you again."

Ryan placed his hands against both of Missy's hip, drawing her in, and his lips formed around the swollen clit in front of him, powerfully swirling it against his tongue. The orgasm that followed was accompanied by violent bucking of her hips, and Missy's hands went to her face to cover her blush, consequently pushing her tits together attractively. Ryan released Missy to her pleasure and rose to a stand to dominate over her.

Missy couldn't believe what she had gotten into. Her mind was so numbed by pleasure, and the relationship was new enough, she took a few seconds to recall the name of the man above her, whose cock sprung before him like a weapon.

Her breath was heavy as Ryan leaned over her, taking up a leonine posture above her. "Ryan--" A sudden slap to her face shocked her. She felt blood rush to the spot where Ryan's hand struck her, not violently, not even that hard, but it surprised her. Her face was immediately under his control again as he roughly cupped her chin, forcing her lips into a pout, and pointed her gaze to him. He was close enough that Missy could smell her scent in his beard.

"Next time you ask me to let you cum, you'll call me 'Sir', okay, Missy?" Missy's breath caught. And I thought I couldn't possibly get any wetter, she thought. She nodded acquiescence, then thought better, and said in a voice that surprised her in its submissiveness, "Yes, sir."

"Good girl," Ryan growled with a smile. "Now, flip over. Put that ass up."

Missy was nothing if not eager, not on the hunt for more pleasure, but instead wanting to please Ryan with a part of her that she didn't realize she had been repressing. Quickly she was posed with her arms folded below her, rocking her ass back and forth.

"Goddamn, girl," Ryan said, a hint of pride in his voice. Her ass was heavenly, round and soft. Her pussy was practically dripping, a drop of wetness began to run from the hole down toward her clit. Her dark little asshole flexed as her hips kept swaying. It was so fucking... hot and dirty, Ryan couldn't help but leave a bright red hand print on her asscheek. The smack resounded through the room, and Missy cooed at the roughness.

Ryan got behind Missy, aiming the head of his dick against her opening. He reached forward and scooped up one of Missy's shoulders in his hand, raising her up slightly. "By the way, your safe words are 'red' and 'yellow'. Yellow means slow down, red means we stop immediately. Say 'yes, sir' if you understand.

Missy eagerly pressed back against the pressure on her pussy. "Yes, si-"

Ryan entered her fully, his hips slamming into Missy's ass, sending an erotic shock wave through her body. He didn't give her time to recognize the pleasure before he began to pump himself in and out of her, the hand on her shoulder drawing him deep inside of her. Again and again, he pistoned himself into her.