The Power of Crystals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found his rhythm almost immediately, and began to smack Missy's ass between every other pump. That was greeted with a grateful moan, and Missy joined in rocking her hips to Ryan's lead. Ryan then roughly gripped the colored hair that was bobbing before him and tugged back slowly. He groaned as Missy's pussy flexed around his cock. He looked down and saw that strings of her fluid ran along his length with every pump in and out.

"Fuck, baby- er, Sir, you feel so good!" Missy said shakily. She propped herself up on her hands, letting Ryan move more easily in and out. The heat between her legs was unbearable. She wanted nothing more than what she was getting. She couldn't imagine any more pleasure than what she was experiencing that moment. The only thing that could make it better would be to feel him burst inside of her.

Through dizzy vision, Missy saw Ryan's free hand snatch up her discarded panties that were beside her. They disappeared out of her vision, but quickly returned. Ryan freed Missy's hair, and with the same hand reached forward and opened Missy's mouth. Without slowing, Ryan stuffed Missy's mouth full of the discarded panties, covering the entrance then with his hand, forcing Missy to drink in her own scent and taste. The wetness was the fault of the man ravaging her from behind, and now she had to drink in the evidence of her submissiveness. She didn't know how much she'd love it, but she surely did, as the orgasm spiked quickly, flowing into more pleasure just as quick as it had arrived.

She was on the pill, but her animalistic mind in the moment wanted nothing more that to become inseminated right then and there. To feel him release the pent up pressure, to be filled fully, to be as close to someone physically as it was possible to be. She didn't just crave it... she needed it.

Missy reached up to free her mouth of the ruined panties, Ryan letting her do as she aimed, making sure she was comfortable with his domination. Strands of saliva connected Missy's vacated mouth to the crumbled panties before her. She moaned loudly. "Please, sir, fill me up. I... I want to feel you empty inside me," she panted out every word dripping in desire.

Ryan grunted, and without stopping reached a hand under Missy's body and tugged one of the arms that was supporting her, wrenching it free. Missy collapsed to her chest, the half her face pressed to the bed. With his other hand, Ryan placed his palm down on Missy's cheek and jaw, pushing her further into the mattress. When the pumping picked back up, the humiliating position drove Missy over the edge once again, and she couldn't help but squirt for the first time that day. Any illusion that she had any control at all was shattered. She was, in that moment, completely owned.

"I'll cum when I am good and ready." Ryan said, voice somewhere between anger and ecstasy. "I'm not done with this erotic little body yet."

Missy whined as her orgasm came to a close, but she could feel another right behind. She knew that she had begun drooling a bit into the soft fabric of Ryan's sheet, but she couldn't find the will to care. She didn't have the will to do anything but be this impossibly masculine man's prey. When Ryan's thumb slipped into her mouth, she clamped down hungrily and sucked it in as best she could. She could taste the love they were making on his fingertip.

Missy came again at least once, though it may have been two orgasms one after the other. The room reeked of their activity, and both bodies glistened with sweat in the effusive candle light. Missy would be sore, she knew, if she was lucky enough to be able to walk when the sun rose. Ryan had been close to the edge many times during their rough love making, and was currently in a state where he knew he could last a few more minutes, but no more than that. It was time to give her what she wanted.

Ryan lifter his hand from Missy's face. "You've been such a good girl, I'll let you pick... Where do you want my cum, sweetheart?"

The reply was immediate. "Inside me, sir. Cum deep in me, make me yours." Missy lowered her hips to the side, her body crying out in release as it was allowed to move from the position it had been in for the past ten minutes or so.

"Don't be so silly, girl," Ryan said, positioning himself in a straddle over one of Missy's outstretched legs and pushing the other knee toward her chest. "You are already mine."

Missy liked the sound of that. She liked it even more as Ryan placed both his hands to either side of her neck, where she was most vulnerable. Now, he could fuck her as hard as he wanted and she wouldn't be able to move an inch away.

And fuck her he did. He began slowly, giving the tiny goth chick some time to adjust to the new position. Then he thrust in earnest. He pounded her mercilessly, and Missy's orgasms began to chain into each other. It was pure bliss for her, and the faces she made would fuel Ryan's imagination for years to come. For variety, Ryan wrapped one thumb over Missy's windpipe, restricting but not preventing air to flow. Missy only gave herself over more and more.

"God damn, you're such a filthy animal." Ryan raised his free hand and delivered a slap across Missy's face, this time reddening the other cheek.

"Again, please, sir." Missy said, sheepishly.

Ryan felt his orgasm building he was very near to the point of no return. He obliged.

SMACK!

This time he didn't hold back. "What did you say, girl?"

"I said 'Again, please,'"

"Good girl." He brought his hand again across her face, and the tightening of her pussy was too much.

"I'm going to fill you up with my cum, Missy. What do you say to that?" Ryan said, preparing for the final crescendo. Without leaving the embrace of her sweet snatch, he quickly raised both her ankles in the air against his shoulders, spreading her wide before him, and pinned her down by the hips to start his last stand, rapidly picking up pace.

"Thank you, sir. God, yes. Fuck, fuck... FUCK yes, daddy!" Missy screamed as she was brought into yet another orgasm, unable to do anything against it. Ryan held on for as long as he could, but being called daddy by this wonderful little slut was beyond what he needed to finish.

"Take it, baby!" Ryan grunted as he emptied himself inside her. For what felt like minutes he dumped his cum deep inside Missy's hot wet pussy. It was too much to bear, Missy released all tension and threw her hands above her head, stretching to full length with a delicious arch as the orgasm took her.

Ryan slowly slipped out of her after making sure every dropped was drained, and collapsed beside her, his hair as wild as it had ever been with the sweat they had worked up together. Missy continued breathing heavily, unable to free herself from the heavenly stretch she had begun. When it had finally subsided, she curled up to face her new lover.

"So... that was amazing," she cooed. She snatched up the crystal that still hung from Ryan's neck. "Thank God for citrine, I needed this."

"Oh, definitely, it was...," he pushed the hair from his face, and tucked a dark lock from Missy's head behind her ear, "... spectacular." Missy smiled at Ryan, contentment occupying where pleasure had just been. Ryan continued, "There's a bit more wine left, need some imbibement?"

Missy shook her head. "Not that kind. Do you smoke?"

"Smoke what?" was the reply.

Missy laughed at the stereotypical stoner response. "Right. I have a joint rolled in my car."

"God yes." Ryan reached down towards his discarded clothes.

"You relax." said Missy, getting up on shaky legs. "You earned the rest, big boy." She surreptitiously dipped down to kiss Ryan on his hip crease, drinking in the scent of their love making. "Mind if I borrow your shirt?"

Ryan laughed as the wet kiss was placed where he was sensitive. "After that, you can have anything."

Missy smiled, equipping herself with Ryan's wrinkled button down shirt. "I'll, uh, take you up on that."