The Power of Desire Pt. 03

Story Info
Intense bondage and submission.
5.6k words
4.35
15.7k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Part 3 will not appeal to those who do not like heavy BDSM and breathplay.**

Jason walked to the BMW, got into it and drove down to where Jessica was bound, gagged and helpless. All she could hear was the sound of Jason's music in her ears. It took him roughly 10 minutes to get back to her, she had sat still like the good little slave she was trying to be. She couldn't hear him approaching her and he made sure he didn't touch her skin, but ever so gently he tightened the clamp on her left nipple, then the right. She threw her head back, took a deep breath and a muffled grunt amounting to, "Jason!" was let out into the gag.

He didn't touch her, leaving her wondering if he was there, or if the pain was just a result of how long the clamps had been on. He watched her doubt her body, her senses were on fire and she was noticeably wet. After seeing her remain still for a few more minutes he took the nipple clamps off her - in the cruellest way, slowly pulling them off her nipples. Her muffled moans of pain and pleasure into the gag made him want to fuck her even more.

He removed the earphones, "I'm going to rearrange these cuffs for when we travel, and I'm going to make things a little more interesting for you," he licked her nipples and she moaned, opening her thighs as best should could, willing him to touch her, "Ahhhh Jessica, do you want to cum?"

"Mmmmm."

"I want you to cum as well, but I need to punish you first, I need to punish you for not calling me Master, and for teasing me like you have," he pulled her hair and arched her neck back, kissing her down her chest and then biting her nipples.

Jason walked to the table and rummaged through his bag of toys, "I'm going to get you ready for the drive, if you resist for any reason, I will make things more and more uncomfortable for you, do you understand?"

Jessica nodded her head and waited for his instructions as he freed her from the seat, "Stand up," he took her hand and helped her walk towards the table, "bend over and behave." Jessica hesitated for a second and then followed his instruction, feeling the table in front of her she bent over. Jason admired her athletic body and ran his hand gently down her spine, he touched her wetness and sighed with lust, "Don't you dare fucking cum."

He began slowly moving his finger inside her until he found her g-spot, slowly he edged her closer to orgasm and then stopped. The moans into her gag turned him on even more, "Can I fuck you?" She nodded her head and pushed her ass towards him making it clear that she wanted it, "Then you're going to have to ask me properly Jessica."

He unlocked the gag and removed it, "Ask me, Jessica. If you don't ask me properly the gag goes back in, stays in and I'll make sure you are very uncomfortable on the ride home."

Jessica was wild with desire, but she couldn't utter the word "master", "Please Sir, make me cum Sir, I am your slave, I am your prisoner, please I want to cum and I want to make you cum."

"Why can't you say it Jessica?"

"I don't know. I don't think I want to be that vulnerable."

"You are so fucking beautiful," he picked up the butt plug and ran it across her soaking pussy, "I'm going to put this inside you, don't fight me."

Jessica felt shudders through her body as he ran it over her clit, she felt him gently begin to push it into her ass, she took a deep breath in, "It's too big."

"Trust me, it's not, I promise." She relaxed as he pushed it all the way inside her, "I wonder if I can make you cum from this alone." He pushed the button on the toy and her ass began vibrating.

"Oh God. Fuck."

"Is that good?"

"Yes Sir."

"Don't you dare cum," he squeezed her nipple hard, "If you do," he slapped her firm ass, "I'm going to punish you."

"Yes Sir."

He took the bondage tape off and let her see the bag of sex toys, the chains and padlocks, "I like watching you struggle," he picked up a length of chain and ran it around her hips, "This chain is staying on until I decide to take it off, and that could be weeks, or months, or maybe I'll just keep it on you forever." He padlocked another length to the middle of the chain and ran it between her legs to the left of her clit, pulled it tight and then ran it up her ass, forcing the butt plug deeper inside her, then ran it back down the left of her clit and locked the end to the front of the padlock. "How does that feel?"

"Fucking good Sir."

He picked up another length of chain and put it around her neck, she pulled back, "You know I would never hurt you Jessica." She stepped forward and allowed him to continue, the chain was loosely padlocked at the back of her neck, with the length hanging down her back, "I love watching you struggle." He took her left arm behind her back, and then the right, "I'm going to join the cuffs to your neck, and then you're going to get into the back seat, lie on your stomach and I'm going to finish chaining you up for the ride."

He put the handcuffs on her, tight enough that she couldn't escape, but loose enough that they wouldn't cause circulation issues, he wrapped the free end of the chain through her wrists and pulled it up towards her neck. She found a semi comfortable position for her arms and then Jason pulled it even tighter.

"Jason please, I don't know how far home is, but I can't keep my arms like this for long, my neck -"

He snapped the padlock shut, "Yes you can."

The chain was driving her wild, "Yes Sir."

He pulled out a hood with buckles, "I've been wanting to use this from the day we met."

She looked at it with fear, "How come you have all this stuff?"

"I've always loved bondage, never had a play partner so I've had to do it all on myself," he walked closer to her, "This is going to feel a little strange, when it first goes on you're going to feel like you can't breathe, as soon as I get the gag into your mouth, I'm going to take this plug out so that you can."

"Why can't you take the plug out first?"

"Because I don't want to," he ran his hand through her hair and down her neck, "Because I want to see you struggle, because I want you to submit to me and all my desires. I want to control every single thing, even your breathing." He moved the hood around in his hand and showed her the gag, "This will make sure that you're gagged, but you can breathe. When I let you."

She tested the chains around her neck and the cuffs, "What if I want this to stop?"

"I will keep asking you, and if you nod your head, then I'll set you free."

He picked the hood up and forced it over her head, making sure her hair wasn't going to get caught in the zip, then zipped it closed, sealing her into her prison. She felt the gag in her mouth, the tube was firm rubber and made sure her mouth would stay open and her tongue down. She tried to breathe in but couldn't, it was like sucking through a vacuum, each breath she tried to take pulled the hood closer to her skin.

She shook her head and fought against the chains, "Mmmmmm!"

"Calm down slave, I'm going to count to 10. I want 10 seconds of you being calm and trusting me." She stood still, her lungs were screaming for air, at 6 seconds she began thrashing around and Jason opened the seal, "You are so fucking sexy." She breathed in and started to relax, "I'm going to lock this onto you now," he tapped the different buckles, "It's going to feel a little strange when I make them tight," he tapped the buckle next to the gag and whispered to her, "I could even lock this one shut, and watch you struggle until you pass out."

"Mmmm mmmmmm."

"Please let me watch you panic a little more, nod your head if I can put the seal back."

She shook her head and turned around motioning to her wrists, "Mmmmm..."

He unlocked the chain joining her cuffs to her neck, "Now?" She nodded her head, expecting the seal to shut she took a deep breath, instead, she felt the sting on her nipples from the clamps, "You said you like pain."

"Mmmmmm."

He pulled the buckles tight across her head, then snapped the 4 locks at the back shut, "The best thing about this hood, is this..." He pulled the buckle tighter across her nose, the padding completely obstructed her ability to breathe through her nose, she continued to pant through the gag in her mouth. "Are you okay Jessica?"

She nodded her head, "Good my little prisoner," he locked the buckle in place, "Legs apart, now." She adjusted herself and moved her legs a foot apart, "More." She felt a sting on her ass from some type of spanking tool.

"Mmmmmmm!" She stood with her legs further apart and the chains pushing further into her skin, exposing her swollen clit and the butt plug being forced further inside of her.

"Such a strong woman, so vulnerable, so helpless," he tightened the clamps on her nipples, "I'm going to put these inside your tight little pussy, and you better keep them in, do not let them slip out. Understand?" She felt the sting across her ass again.

"Mmmm." She nodded.

Jason took two large marbles into his hand and moved the chain aside, forcing the first one inside of her, then the second. She could feel the vibration buzzing through the butt plug into the marbles onto her g-spot. Just enough to drive her insane.

He took hold of the chain from her neck, "Walk." He pulled on it, Jessica was a slobbering soaking desperate mess. She would do anything for a release, she wanted him to fuck her. "You're going to get in, then I'm going to arrange you how I want you."

He helped her into the back seat and onto her stomach, "Are you in any pain?"

She nodded.

"Let me clarify, are you in any bad pain? Pain that is not a turn on?"

She shook her head.

"Are you fairly comfortable?" She nodded her head, "Good." He sat on the seat with his naked prisoner next to him, "Do you think you can get free from all this on your own?"

She shook her head, "Try. I want to watch you struggle." She moved around and only her legs were free to move, "Ahhh, I'll have to fix that." He used the length of chain from her neck to join her ankles to her neck, "One more padlock to go and then we can leave," he tapped on the gag.

"Mmmmm mmm mmmmm mmmm!"

He moved her onto her left side, "How does it feel submitting to someone you don't really know? How does it feel knowing I can do anything I want with you and to you? Nobody will ever know. I could put this cap on now and watch you die in front of me." Jessica lay still and listened, "How do you know I'm not a psycho killer? How do you know I'm going to set you free?" He pulled the clamps off her nipples by slowly winding them off.

"Mmmmmm..." the whimper of pain turned Jason on even more, "Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head again and he secured the cap over the breathing hole, Jessica tried to move but couldn't do more than flinch her muscles.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!"

He took the cap off, "I have a new rule my little prisoner," he tightened the cap again, "You're only allowed to cum when you can't breathe."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"It's fucking sexy watching your body betray you, you are soaking wet. Unable to cum. Your ass is being violated by that vibrator and you can't even breathe without my permission." He removed the cap, "Before we go home, I want you to take some nice deep breaths, in and out. Then I'm going put this cap back on, you're going to hold your breath and lie dead still, if you struggle, I'm going to wait until you pass out before I take it off."

Jessica let out a muffled laugh; she knew he would never do that to her.

"You think I'm joking, that's cute," he put the clamps back onto her nipples and ruthlessly tightened them leaving Jessica moaning and trying to struggle, "Breathe. In and out. Deep. Now." Jessica did as she was told, and on her third breath out he tightened the cap, "Now you can struggle all you want."

She remained still for as long as she could, knowing it was driving Jason wild that she was trying to control herself for him, a few seconds was all it took for her to lose that control and begin trying to move.

"Mmmmm! Hhhhmmmmllppp!"

Jason released the cap, "Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head as she regained the ability to breathe.

"Good. I'll be back now, behave."

Her nipples were aching, and she had no idea where they were going or how long the journey would be. He came back and she heard the driver's door open, "You okay Jessica?"

"Mmmmm."

Do you want me to untie you?"

"Mmmmm mmmm."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Mmmmm mmmmmm."

"Good," he drove out of the training grounds and headed towards his home, "How does it feeling being naked and exposed Jessica?" he reached back and covered the gag with his hand, "Maybe I should put another plug on here until we get home." She felt the car slow down and then stop, she heard the hazard lights and had no idea where they were, "Or maybe I should just drag you out into the bushes and leave you as a present for someone."

"Mmmmmm!" she tried to move.

Jason pulled out a different plug which fit the gag, "I'm going to put this one on, and it stays on until we get home, or you pass out. It makes it difficult to breathe. I want you to understand just how vulnerable you are, with or without calling me Master."

He screwed it in, and Jessica could immediately feel the difficulty he was talking about, the hole was tiny, but not impossible, "How does that feel?"

"Mmmmm."

"You are so fucking gorgeous. Are you okay Jessica?"

She nodded her head, "Do you want me to take the seal off?"

She shook her head, "Good girl."

It was a couple of minutes and they arrived at Jason's house, he unscrewed the seal, "You've been good my little prisoner."

He unlocked the chain on her ankles and took the clamps off her nipples and tugged at the chain on her hips, "Is this okay?" she nodded, "It's not sore?" she shook her head, "How are the marbles?"

"Mmmmmm."

"And the butt plug?"

"Mmmmm mmmmm."

"You want me to take it out?" She nodded her head, "Let's get you inside and then we can do that." He lead her by the chain into the house, she felt him fiddling with padlocks around her waist and then the chain dropped to the floor, next he took the handcuffs off her, "You've been such a good prisoner, I'm going to take you to the bathroom, do anything you need to do, take the marbles and butt plug out and leave them there, then come and find me." He pulled on the chain around her neck, "You will crawl on your knees when you come looking for me."

She pulled her head back, "Jessica, do it for me please. Please submit to me, it drives me crazy when you do." He orientated her with the bathroom, letting her feel her surroundings with him making sure she was okay. She heard him close the door and leave.

Jessica removed the marbles and butt plug, leaving them in the basin after relieving herself. Her world was black from the mask, she could have been in a room full of people and she wouldn't have known. She was fighting with her need for control and desire for submission. She had never willingly crawled for anyone, kneeled for anyone, submitted to anyone - not even in Iraq when her life depended on it.

She got down on her knees and crawled out the bathroom, "Stop," Jason's voice was calm and reassuring, "Do you want me to take this off," he stroked her head as she kneeled on the floor.

She remained still, "I need to know what you want Jessica."

She shook her head and remained still. She felt him grab the length of chain and pull her to her feet, "You want to play a little more?" he covered the opening stopping her from breathing.

"Mmmm..." she nodded her head.

"Good girl," he led her down a flight of stairs and positioned her in the centre of a room filled with bondage devices, tools of pleasure and pain, "I want to fuck you Jessica."

"Mmmmmmm..."

He bent her over a padded bench, leather cuffs were joined to the floor by a short length of chain, he cuffed her wrists and repeated it with her ankles, her head rested perfectly on the end of the bench, keeping her comfortable but totally exposed for torture. Her ass was in the air, ready for him to fuck her from behind.

"I'm going to make sure you can't move at all now," he began using straps to secure her to the bench; her back, chest, legs, arms, "Try and move prisoner." Jessica tried but the only movement she had was a little twitch of her neck, "Does it feel good?"

She tried to nod her head, "Mmmm."

"I'm going use your soaking pussy for my pleasure, if you cum I'm going to spank you until your ass is red, do you understand?" She nodded as best she could, "But first I'm going to let you feel what I mean by spanking." He picked up a flogger and let the black leather tassels run down her back, "Tell me when to stop."

He aimed across her ass and spanked her with the flogger, her muscles flinched but she made no indication that he needed to stop, harder and harder, four times, five times, "Jessica, you need to tell me when to stop and what you enjoy, this needs to turn you on for it to work for me, do you understand?"

"Mmmm..." He began again with a light swat, then harder and harder, "Mmmmm mmmmm."

"That means I hit you 2 times harder than I should have Jessica," he bent down and kissed her through the hood on her cheek, "I don't want to hurt you like that, you understand?"

"Mmmm..."

"Good," he stood up and walked to the drawers on the end of the room and pulled out an inflatable butt plug, "I'm going to put this inside you, and going to pump it up until you tell me to stop."

He used her wetness as lube, and she moaned with desire as she felt the touch on her clit. He ran it up her ass and then gently pushed it inside her, "MMMmmmm!"

He laughed, "I don't quite know why I like this so much, maybe it's that it's a type of humiliation, seeing little miss always-in-control being violated by something," he inflated it slightly and she grunted and tried to move, "God I love watching you struggle," he inflated it some more.

"Mmmm mmmmm."

"Ahhhh, just one more Jessica," he inflated it again and she let out a frustrated sigh into the gag.

"You're cute when you're pissed off." He swatted her ass.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Mmmm."

Jason took his clothes off and slowly entered her hot soaking pussy, "You are so fucking perfect Jessica." She moaned in pleasure as he slowly thrust into her, "Don't you dare fucking cum." The words sent shivers down her back; she needed her release. He fucked her like he did in the classroom, harder and harder, he wanted to cum as quickly as he could so that he could have his pleasure and she couldn't reach orgasm. He wanted to deny her the pleasure and leave her begging. He came inside her and felt the ecstasy wave through his body.

"Mmmmmmm!!"

"What's wrong slave? You can't cum?"

"MMMMM!!" she tried to shake around in frustration of how close she was to cumming.

"I'll decide when you get to cum, and it isn't now. Remember what I said, you're only allowed to cum when you can't breathe." She tried to regain composure and control her urges, "Do you want to cum?"

"Mmmmm."

He picked the seal up and screwed it onto the hood, "Cum Jessica, cum for me."

"Mmmm..."

"Oh you want me to touch you?"

"Mmmmm!"

He inflated the butt plug again and she let out a grunt forcing what little air out of her lungs she could, "Are you going to cum Jessica, or must I let you breathe?"

"Mmm..."

"I don't understand you my prisoner," he unscrewed it, "You're not even putting any effort in. You want to cum, then grind that pussy of yours across the bench, hump it like the horny slut you are," he screwed the cap back on and she began trying to move as best she could to get herself off. He picked up the flogger and aimed it towards the red marks already there, "You better cum this time, you're not going to get another chance tonight."

12