The Power of Desire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm!!"

She continued to grind but it was never going to work, and Jason knew it, she gave up and started thrashing her head around with the lack of air, "Oh, now you want it off?"

"Mmmmm!"

"I don't know, not yet."

"Mmmmm mmmm!!"

He shoved his hard cock into her, "You want me to let you breathe, or you want to cum?" She tried to move back to make him fuck her harder and faster, but he stood still, and he pulled out of her, released the valve and let her breathe. "You're a dripping horny mess Jessica, you should be ashamed of yourself. But you're my horny prisoner, and I can do whatever the fuck I want with you."

He released the straps that were securing her to the table, "I think it's almost time for bed," he released her wrists and ankles and helped her up, leaving the butt plug inside her, "You've got two choices tonight for what can happen. Choice 1, you have no control over what I do with you, I can do anything I want with you, make you sleep anywhere, in any way, use any hole I want, humiliate you, fuck you, expose you, degrade you, spank you, gag you, maybe I'll even lock you in a cage. Choice 2, you can fall asleep in my arms tonight, I will do anything you ask me to do, and you don't have to call me 'Master'."

Jessica held up 3 fingers.

"I don't understand Jessica."

She motioned to the hood and he unlocked it, she took in the surroundings and she saw the room she was in, "I want you to decide. I am your prisoner for another 2 days."

He motioned to the thick white rug on the floor, "Get on your knees." She did as she was told and he pulled on the butt plug, "How does this feel."

"Annoying, Sir."

He pumped inflated it again, "Are you really sure that you want me to decide? You have no idea what I want to do with you."

"Yes Sir, I know you wouldn't hurt me."

"Do you like being humiliated Jessica?" he slowly walked around her, "How does it feel to be a dripping mess with your ass violated?"

"Very good and very bad Sir."

He released the pressure on the butt plug, and then began to pump it up again, "Tell me when to stop, and you better not tell me too soon, this is punishment."

He squeezed twice, three times, "Stop."

"That's nowhere near enough Jessica," he handed her the bulb, "Two more squeezes. Do it." She was on her knees trying to understand how the humiliation of this thing violating her ass was turning her on so much, she did as she was told. Jason released it and began to pump it up again, "Tell me what you want Jessica."

"I want to cum Sir," he continued torturing her ass, "Please."

He gave it one final squeeze and walked to a length of chain, he joined her ankles to her wrists in the crouched position she was in, leaving only a few centimetres between ankle and wrist, "Crawl around, I want to watch you."

She tried to move around, hardly able to crawl with the restriction from the chain, "I want to cum Sir."

He took another 2 marbles and forced them into her pussy, "Better keep those in, don't let them fall out."

"Yes Sir." He picked up a riding crop and swatted her pussy lips, "Fuck."

"Oh well that's not going to work," he picked up a black inflatable cock gag, "Open up," he pushed it into her mouth, "Can't have you using such bad language." He secured the buckle around her head, and squeezed it over and over again, "Look at me, I want to see your rage and your desire."

She looked up at him, "Mmmm."

"I can't understand you my little prisoner, what do you want?" he continued to squeeze it.

"MMMMM!" she shook her head and pulled at the chains.

"One more," he looked at her and squeezed again, she could feel the gag at the back of her throat, "Deep throat is fucking sexy. You need to learn to submit, have discipline, and watch that mouth of yours." He picked up the crop and swatted her pussy lips. She grunted into the gag. "Keep moving." She felt the sting across her ass and began to crawl as best she could, "Wrong way, you're going to that box." He pointed to a box which resembled a crate sitting next to the bed. He pulled the lid off the box which had an opening at the top end, big enough for the face of a person and positioned it next to it. He then took the cuffs off her and removed the butt plug.

He walked to the counter and picked up a metal butt plug that had a wire coming out of it with a metal dildo joined to it, he secured it with an adjustable pole to the bottom of the box where a person's feet would go, "Get yourself onto them." She hesitated as she looked at him, the gag was really starting to annoy her. "What are you waiting for? Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head climbed into the box, lay down in it, positioned herself over it and forced the anal penetrator inside her at the same time as the dildo. He ran the wire through a hole in the box, put a pillow behind her head and a blanked on her, "Are you comfortable?"

"Mmmm..."

"Let's make this a bit easier," he adjusted the pole, extending it so that both the butt plug and dildo were fully inside of her, she moaned as she left them both go deeper, "Do you like that Jessica? Just wait until I turn them on."

She looked up at him with lust that could be seen by even the most naïve, he then replaced the lid of the box which had a thick layer of foam on it, it fitted snuggly around her body, with only her face exposed. "Ahhh, I need to make sure you're good for a while, he unclipped the gag, "Put your lips together, I don't want the tape to hurt you." She did as she was told, relieved to have the gag out, he covered her mouth with the tape, then a second layer closer to her nose. The box was small, even for her petite build, "I'm only getting started," he pulled out an electric screwdriver and began screwing the nails into the box.

"MMMM!" she shook her head.

"You said I could decide what I wanted to do with you, do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head, "Are you scared of what is going to happen?" she nodded, "Good, you should be. I want you to learn about trust and submission. I'm not going to hurt you, you're going to be safe, but you're going to be my prisoner for a while. Unless you want me to stop?" She shook her head again, "Good girl."

He continued with the screws but had only been aligning the holes and the foam was already keeping her completely in place, "I've always had a fantasy of keeping a prisoner in a box, using their mouth for my pleasure, torturing them." He continued to screw the box closed, she felt the pressure from the foam encasing her body, from having some form of movement to being entirely unable to move from the pressure surrounding her she was doubting her decision to let this continue, but she knew he would stop if she wanted him to.

A few minutes later he was finished securing the box around her, "How do you feel? Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head, he sat on top of the crate and connected the wires attached to the violators in her ass and pussy to a control box, "This can either bring pleasure," he turned the box on and turned up the vibrations causing her to moan, hopeful that he may let her cum, "Or pain," he flipped the setting to shock mode on the lowest setting and she grunted and tried to move as the electricity pulsated through her ass and pussy. He turned the box off and watched the desire in her eyes, "Do you want to cum my prisoner?"

She nodded her head, "Remember what I said about the only time you're allowed to cum? When you're not able to breathe?"

"Mmmm..."

"This box is perfect for that," he picked up a latex bag which had an air hose attached to it, then secured it over her face, he kept the air hose open so she could get used to the feeling of it, "How does that feel? Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head, "Mmmmm mmmmm."

"Enjoy the air while it lasts."

She heard the seal close and felt the warmth of the air in her lungs around her face, she breathed in and out and with each breath the latex came closer to her face and expanded less and less, he turned the vibration setting up, "Now cum for me my prisoner." She tried to move to force the dildo in and out of her but couldn't, she moaned in frustration and he continued to taunt her, "What's wrong sweetheart, can't you cum?" he switched the setting to the shock, she moaned and tried to move but couldn't, her lungs were screaming for air and the latex around her face was hardly moving, "I love watching you struggle." He opened the valve and removed it from her face, the shocks were still pulsating through her pussy, "Tell me when to stop Jessica."

He turned the voltage up a little, then a little more, she groaned and he turned it up again, "Mmmmm mmmm!"

He turned it off, "Good, now I know what to do when you've been a bad prisoner. Once you've made me cum again, I'm going to take a shower and leave you here, locked up and encased in your own little prison. Do you remember what was in the corner of my classroom?"

She looked at him noticeably confused.

"Remember the box in the corner?" her eyes widened as she recalled the box looking identical to the one she was in, "I could box you up and keep you in my class all day, nobody would know, all I'd have to do is run a little air tube out, screw the top of this box on and I could torture you all day during class."

"Mmmmm mmmmmm!"

"I could do this," he turned the vibrations on in her ass and pussy.

"MMMMM..."

"I could do this as well," he turned the electric jolts up and she grunted, "Or I could be really nice and make you cum, over and over and over again." He turned the vibrations back on and smiled at her, "I love fucking with you..."

12