The Power of Disciplined Abstention

Story Info
A nymphomaniac finally gets some relief.
1.7k words
4
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Power of Disciplined Abstention 22.08.18

'Fuck me.' She said, with a quivering voice and desperate look in her eyes. She was biting her lower lip and standing awkwardly, next to the kitchen table, almost as if she needed to pee. But no, she did not need to pee, she was standing so awkwardly because she could barely keep her hands out of her pants. She was wearing ridiculously short hot pants, so short that the laced crimson panties she wore underneath were visible around the edges. The white t-shirt was loose and wide around the neckline; it made her tanned cleavage loom provocatively in the delicious contrast. Her hair was darker shade of blonde, wavy and rested gently on and around her shoulders. Barefoot on the tiled floor, her knees were now quivering.

'No.' He said quietly, but firmly as he stared at her. He was sitting very still on a kitchen chair turned towards her, with his back against the wall. He wore a simple white singlet, the common "wife beater", and a pair of scruffy and worn jeans. His tanned arms and shoulders were powerful things to behold, muscles bustling in every direction. No tattoos, barely any hair. His hair was trimmed into a very short "jar-head" army style, curving faintly into a five-day unshaved beard stubble.

He held his intense stare.

'Please. Please fuck me. With anything, anywhere, anyhow, it's been five days!' She yelped desperately, with a horrified look in her pale blue eyes. The sheer lustful energy she was radiating was starting to become imposing. An increased heart-rate, a faint sweat on her brow and chest, a psychological torment going through her head as her vagina almost pulsated. What was most condemning however, was her soaked underwear that had created a visible patch on her hot pants. But he waited, and kept staring at her, paying attention to the insides of her perfect thighs.

'Stand straight.' He said quietly and unmoving. She straightened up, and stood with a slight gap between her legs. After a few seconds, which seemed like eternities to her, a single droplet trailed down the inside of her left thigh, not big, but visible from his angle. She quivered, but the droplet trailed downwards, he watched it patiently. When it reached the back of her knee its journey paused, and as it did he slowly stood up and walked towards her. His sudden action made her shake and moan in anticipation, involuntarily buckling her knees and barely holding herself up by the kitchen table.

He walked around her and crouched, swiping up the droplet with his finger. The faint touch she felt from that made her yelp and moan once more. He stood up and smelled his finger, still standing, looming ominously behind her.

'This is the smell of a disciplined little slut.' He said calmly watching her from behind as she kept quivering. Her own quivering tremble, though not much of a significant motion, had eventually stimulated her ever so faintly, making things so much worse the past few hours. Now she was at a dangerous brink with no return, she was convinced she would go mad if this horrendous urge was not satiated. He pondered the situation carefully, still observing her from behind.

Suddenly, and without any warning, he grabbed her t-shirt from behind by the neckline seams and tore it sideways in each direction with both his hands. It came away in an instant, and she yelped in surprise and ecstatic joy, closing her eyes and moaning as she now stood topless. Not for long however, because he quickly grabbed her hot pants by the sides, and making sure he had a grip on the panties as well, he tore both down quickly and violently. The friction and harshness of the move itself gave her faint red marks along her thighs. She cried and barely kept herself standing as he did this.

'T-thank you... master." She whimpered and stuttered in joy. She now stood completely naked, with her perky tits protruding forward and her glistening wet crotch, dripping on the floor.

'Hands' he said firmly. She quickly moved her arms back and crossed her hands at the wrists, behind her back. He grabbed a red rope from one of the drawers and tied it violently around her wrists, tugging and tightening until it was just the right painful kind of tight. She kept producing lustful sounds through a quivering voice, but there was a noticeable appreciation in her whole motion and expression at this point. When he was done he stepped back and observed her for a while, she waited patiently.

'You have permission to perform fellatio to the best of your abilities.' He said quietly and calmly, as he unzipped his pants and exposed his seven-inch erect shaft.

'You may do so now.'

She did not wait, a mere second after the last syllable she leapt towards him and fell to her knees on the cold, hard tiled floor.

'I will not disappoint.' She said firmly, looking into his eyes, before she took his penis into her mouth.

She started slowly and varied the motions, without the help of her hands, she moved her whole body back and forth along his glorious limb. He stood sturdy as a mountain and did not move an inch, but moaned faintly as he watched her movements. She tried to keep his gaze at times, but got very caught up in her activity as his dick throbbed in her mouth. Her joy was intense at this point, she loved doing this, worshipping his limb as best she could. She started moving faster and tried to force it down her throat, but without her hands she had no leverage to push with but her thigh muscles. But it was not necessary, she knew just how to stimulate him correctly, just how to maximize his pleasure, because she knew this penis better than back of her palm. She giggled a little on the inside as his moans grew louder and his breathing hastened.

He did not last very long; it had been five days after all. He did not manage to stand entirely still as he approached climax, she noticed his curving and pulsating motions. He closed his eyes as the intensity built. She gave it her best and quickest thrusts as he started to groan loudly and pulsate with pleasure. He felt spasms and contractions, and finally arched backwards as he climaxed. Large quantities of sperm shot intensely against the back of her mouth, filling it up. She swallowed it diligently as she kept his gaze. He waited for her to lick it clean, before he put it back in his pants.

A few minutes later she was tied up against the kitchen window, with her knees on the kitchen counter and her arms hanging from ropes tied to the curtain rod. It was a sunny day outside, so she wasn't so clearly visible from the outside, but if someone looked at the window they would see her blindfolded in all her nakedness. Being strapped to a window in full display, without being able to see if anyone is actually watching, was very sexually tormenting for her. She did not know how long she would be this way, he enjoyed tormenting her. Enjoying exhibitionism to the fullest, he let her hang for a while, observing and basking in her discomfort. Her arms and knees started to ache eventually, but she did not dare complain, she knew he would punish her severely for lack of appreciation.

Quietly and gracefully he approached her from behind. A gentle and careful start to build up the suspense ensued. He did not even touch her at first, but allowed his bodily heat be felt through hovering hands and gusts of breath. She moaned and contracted from this, having waited patiently for anything, any sort of stimulation. Some of it tickled, but most of it contributed further to her intensified arousal as she started dripping again. When he finally touched her it was with soft, gentle and brief sweeps with his fingers, nowhere near her most intimate areas, but these touches were excruciatingly uncomfortable and extremely sexually pleasing at the same time. Her pulse intensified as she started panting through even louder moans.

Her legs were inclined outwards, this allowed unproblematic access to her vaginal cavities from several directions. He started slowly towards it, trailing his fingers along her thighs, at first from the outside, but then on the inside. Slowly escalating, slowly intensifying both touch and proximity to it. Her thighs were perfect, just the right amount of flesh to be enjoyed, but still firm. He found more of her natural lubrication trailing down the insides of her thighs, he collected it and rubbed it around in a dangerous proximity to her most sensitive area, spreading it evenly, soaking the little teasing amount of pubes she sported. All the while her moaning kept intensifying and her contractions and movements made it more difficult for his touches to remain gentle. He then left her crotch for a while and firmly grabbed her perky tits, with rock-hard nipples. He rubbed and tore at them, leaving all plans to remain gentle, he started to quickly and violently caress her with his muscular arms, covering every inch. He then gripped her throat and squeezed, muffling her moans and reducing her ability to contract and struggle in her constraints. He then attacked her pussy with his other hand.

She was in ecstasy, she had waited so long for this that the violent and forceful stimulation deeply triggered her psychological tremor, like being launched in a catapult into a cloudy nerve cell heaven. Her choked moans turned into choked screams, as the blood pressure built in her dazed head. His fingers were rough and thick, now soaked in her juices, he explored every inch of her vaginal cavity in strong rhythmic moves, while still keeping a forceful thumb on her clitoris, not neglecting it for a second. All the built up arousal and lust in her launched her first orgasm within seconds of this fatal attack. She shook and spasmodically contracted, crying out loudly as he released his chokehold just in time, letting her breathe again, but kept stimulating her with the same intensity. A forceful flow of clear fluid soaked his hands as she squirted through it and sprayed all over the kitchen counter.

After her climax had somewhat subsided the ecstasy turned into agony as her oversensitive clitoris tore at its thousands of nerve cell endings, through his violent stimulation. Eventually this forced her into another climax as he managed to sustain her plateau...