Priya Ch. 01

Story Info
An inexperienced submissive wants to be used.
2.9k words
4.35
24.5k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amaraine
Amaraine
487 Followers

At three minutes to two I looked at my watch. I had the feeling Priya would be punctual. It was a requirement of mine. Being on time showed basic respect.

We had been negotiating for weeks. I'd insisted on that, because she was new to the BDSM scene, and because what she wanted was intense. During the time we chatted back and forth, her divorce became final.

She had done her research. I had a reputation in the scene, both for intensity and safety. I told her I was interested in what she was offering, but only after she'd experience some more basic play. She agreed, on the condition that I recommend other people to do them with. So she'd been spanked, flogged, and tied up with rope, but never by me. She wanted our first time to be full on.

It was either going to be awesome, or a disaster.

I glanced at my watch again. One minute left.

"You can't know how you're going to handle this," I had told her a week ago. "You've never done anything like this before."

"I've come home to find that my husband had an accident that crushed his balls and his leg," she said. "And I found out two weeks later that the reason he got hit was because he was hurrying home through a red light because he wanted to cover up the fact that he was screwing his secretary. I handled those. I can handle actually getting what I want."

Maybe she could. We were about to find out.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door. She stood on my stoop. She was a curvy woman in her thirties, and she wore a black dress with a sweetheart neckline that showed off the top of her large breasts. She'd taken time to make up her face, too. Her lipstick was dark, even relative to her brown skin. I stood aside, and gestured her in. She moved inside, a little awkwardly. I suspected she wasn't used to wearing four-inch heels, and I wasn't sure why she was wearing them now.

Then I closed the door behind her.

She started taking off her clothes the moment I she heard the door latch, as we'd instructed. She peeled off the dress to show me some expensive black lingerie. I could see her dusky nipples through the delicate lace. I'd told her I expected her to strip naked the moment she came in, and so the bra followed the dress, as did the thong panties.

"Did you like the underwear, Sir?" she asked. I could see her hand twitching as she wanted to put it in front of her crotch to conceal her charms, but she seemed to know that wasn't going to fly.

"Yes. But it seems a waste for the brief moment I saw it."

"Not if you found it pleasing," she said. "I'm not here to do give this anything but my all. And the shoes?"

"They are lovely. Take them off."

She nodded. "I wasn't sure." She bent over to unbuckle them, putting a hand on the wall for balance. I watched the way her breasts swung as she bent over, and the curve of her ass.

She got them off, and then she stood waiting next to my coat rack for it all to begin.

I angled my forearm against her upper chest such that my hand had access to the back of her neck. I gathered a bunch of her beautiful raven hair in my hand. I could push with my forearm, or pull with my hand. Either way she wasn't going anywhere I didn't want her to go.

She let out a satisfying gasp of surprise, and her eyes went wide.

"This way," I said. I compelled her backward, forcing her to trust that I wasn't walking her into danger. I kept moving her until she was in the center of my living room. I had all the ordinary stuff in there: A couch, a TV, a comfy chair. I also a hard point in the ceiling and a St. Andrew's Cross. She looked around and saw the cross.

"You know why you're naked?" I asked.

"Because you told me to be," she said.

"Because I want to see you naked. Your body is exposed for my visual pleasure," I told her. "Because your body's purpose is to please me."

The last sentence was practically a quote from what she'd said she wanted during our negotiations, but she didn't seem to be bothered by the plagiarism. She nodded, looking breathless. Her pupils were dilated. Her sweat gave her dark skin a soft sheen. Turned on and scared, a perfect combination.

I reached out and grabbed her bottom. "I'm going to beat you," I told her. "Because I feel like it. When I grab your ass next, there's going to be a bruise."

She nodded mutely. Her nostrils flared as she breathed.

"You're turned on, aren't you?" I asked.

"Um, yes," she said quietly.

"Getting turned on by the idea of being beaten. You little slut."

She wasn't used to being talked to like that, and I could see her fists clench as she reacted almost instinctively. She didn't say a word.

I let her hair go so I could take a box from one of the shelves, and set it on the couch. I opened it up, aware that Priya would be wondering what it contained. From it I took a pair of cuffs, which I fastened around each wrist. "Hands behind your back. Present your tits."

She put her hands behind her and arched her back. They were magnificent tits. Big, all natural, with a hint of firmness, with dark erect nipples. I walked around her, inspecting her. I inhaled her arousal. Then I slipped a lock around the rings attached to each cuff and locked her wrists together.

She rewarded me with another delightful gasp. I walked back to the box, pulled out a chain, and positioned myself in front of her. I showed her what I had. On each end of the chain was a clamp. She knew where they were going to go, but she didn't flinch back.

I watched her eyes while I put them on her nipples. She tried to remain stoic, nibbling on her lip, but her eyes still flickered as she felt the sting.

"They hurt a lot worse coming off. But the chain is pretty, don't you think? All golden. Well worth your suffering."

She nodded and stood up straight, presenting me with the perfect view as I stepped back to admire her. I didn't know what his secretary looked like, but Priya was gorgeous. Her husband would have been smart to treat her like a princess, although apparently that's not what she wanted, which is why she came to me.

Her request to me for this scene, and our relationship if there was going to be one, was simple. Use her and find pleasure in her. And don't give a rat's ass about whether she felt pleasure in return. She had a vibrator at her disposal at home, she'd told me, if she wanted to feel pleasure. She'd had vanilla sex for years from her husband. But he hadn't been capable of what I was capable of -- using her, or dominating her. Or, apparently, telling her the truth. I had other play partners, other lovers, and I'd been up front about that. I wasn't going to lie to her, or conceal anything from her she had a right to know. Priya seemed to appreciate that.

"Get down on your knees," I told her.

She knelt.

"Legs apart when you kneel. Your breasts and your pussy should always be available to me."

She hastened to spread her legs. It wasn't the most sustainable position. It was what a sadistic yoga instructor might call a good stretch. I let her hold it for long enough to feel it, and then undid my belt and unzipped my pants.

"Crawl to me," I told her.

She got on her hands and knees and crawled the six feet that separated us. As she did, the chain swayed underneath her breasts. It was heavy enough she'd be feeling it pull on her nipples.

When she got to me, she resumed kneeling and opened her mouth. I could have helped her, but I wasn't going to. I let her struggle to get my half-hard cock into her mouth without using her hands, and when she finally managed it I dug my fingers into her scalp to let her know it wasn't coming out unless I wanted it to. She started sliding her lips back and forth around it, and it didn't take it long to swell to its full length.

"The nipple clamps are staying on until you make me cum," I told her.

She increased her efforts, which was exactly the desired effect. I let her do her best. She wasn't an expert cock sucker by any stretch of the imagination, but she was enthusiastic, and she drooled a lot.

I almost felt bad when I grabbed her hair and pulled her off me. "Up," I told her. "Stand up."

Surprised, she got to her feet.

"Turn around," I told her.

She did as I asked.

I unlocked her wrists. "Go lean against the cross, and wait for me there."

She had a magnificent ass, even better than her tits, so I had a great view as she walked away. She spread herself up against the cross, hands up along the upper parts of the X, legs a little closer than I'd prefer. I took my time, pulling my pants over my throbbing erection and zipping up carefully before walking over and locking her cuffs to the metal rings on the frame.

"Good job getting me all hard," I told her. "I'm always a little more vicious when I'm aroused. Spread your legs and keep them spread."

She spread her legs. "But I didn't get to make you cum."

"And why does that bother you? Because you can't wait to get that chain off your tits?"

"Because I want to please you."

"Oh, you will. You will. I'm going to cum, don't you worry about that. But you aren't going to 'make me.' I'll use you to get off, sure enough."

My cock was rock hard. Pulling her off me had taken willpower. When I finally came, it was going to be sweet. I walked back to the box and got a long wooden paddle that was just three inches wide.

I thrust the paddle into her line of vision. "What's this?"

"A paddle?"

"Good guess. And what am I going to do with it."

"H-hit me?"

"Good guess."

I whacked her with a quick, stinging blow on her soft bottom. She yelped.

Normally, I'd have started with warm-up. A warmed-up bottom could take a lot more. Most masochists needed to be eased into it to really enjoy the experience. But Priya hadn't asked to enjoy the experience. She'd asked me to make her feel used, and I was going to do that.

I leaned in close. "I love your screams," I told her. "I want more. They make my cock ache. It's going to be so good when I put it in you. Good for me, anyway."

The words were to make her feel the energy we both wanted, but the next few blows were lighter. I spaced them out by telling her how helpless she was and how her suffering turned me on. Slowly I built the intensity up, following through to let the paddle compress the muscles beneath her skin. Marks had been negotiated as acceptable, and I was going to make sure she had them. A bruise wouldn't show as clearly on her dusky skin as it would on a white woman, so I'd have to try extra hard.

I wasn't exactly sad about that.

She rewarded my efforts with screaming. My place sat on an acre of land, so I didn't have to worry about the neighbors hearing. Her skin reddened, then showed purple blotches. Tears streamed down her face. Part of me wanted to brush or kiss them away, or pull her down and cuddle her, but that wasn't the experience she'd asked for.

I guessed it was time to stop. She couldn't stay in that position forever, and the nipple clamps shouldn't stay on indefinitely either. I tossed the paddle against the frame so she'd hear the wood clatter against wood, both to startle her and to let her know that the spanking was over.

The next thing she felt was my well lubed, gloved finger pressing between the cheeks of her ass. She tensed up, as I expected. I was going to have to take it slow. Yeah, I wanted her to feel used, but I didn't want to do damage. She'd put toys up there, experimenting, but she'd never had a human dick up her ass. Fortunately, with her shapely bruised ass in front of me, there was no way I was going soft before I got inside her.

Finally, she relaxed some. I rolled a condom over my cock and pressed against her opening.

"I'm going to fucking use you," I told her. The words seemed to relax her. Slowly, I eased my way in. "I'm going to use you like the fucking slut you are. This is about my pleasure, not yours, which is why I'm taking your ass instead of your fucking cunt." With every word, I eased in further, until I was buried to the hilt in her virgin ass.

She nodded. The tears had stopped flowing but her eyes shone from the crying she'd done.

"You know why I paddled you first?" I pulled back, not quite all the way out.

"Because you wanted to? Because it turns you on?"

"So you'd feel this." I slammed into her, knowing that as I did my hip bones would slam into the bruises I'd made. She cried out.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her ass hard. I'd done a good job of lubing her up, and my cock slid easily, but her ass was fucking tight and it felt incredible. And it was mine to use. When I came, I came hard.

I leaned up against her, taking a moment to catch my breath. It was almost a tender moment. I slipped the condom off and tossed it and the glove into a nearby trashcan. Then I reached around her to feel her pussy.

She froze, probably fearing I was going to pleasure her after all. Instead I just stuck my finger in it and pulled it out. "What a wet little anal slut you are," I told her.

"Yes, Sir," she said, relieved when I didn't touch her again there. She was a strange one, that was for sure. Then again, so am I.

I unlocked her from the frame and turned her to face me.

"You've earned a reward."

Again, she frowned. I wasn't surprised. Rewards weren't a part of what she wanted. I smiled cruelly, grabbed both clamps, and pulled them both off at once.

She shrieked.

"There's your reward, bitch," I told her. I wanted to pull her to the couch and hold her. Instead I said, "I've gotten what I wanted. Go get dressed and go home."

She looked shocked for a moment. Another tear fell down her face, and then she nodded. "Yes, Sir. I'm glad you got what you wanted. Thank you for finding me useful."

She walked to where her clothes were. I put away the toys while watching the way her hips moved and her ass jiggled. I was trying to get any emotional vibe off her I could. She'd asked for intense. I'd given her intense. Everything we had done had been something she'd asked for. But she was new, and what's great in fantasy isn't always great in reality.

She put her bra and panties back on. God, she looked cute in the lingerie. But once again it was only seen for a moment before she put on her dress and shoes. She turned to me then. For a moment I thought she was going to ask for a hug, and I knew despite what we'd agreed on I'd have given it to her and held her as long as she wanted.

"Thank you for letting me serve," she said.

I probably smiled a little at that, even though I wanted to keep it to a cool nod.

She left.

I watched through a window as she gingerly got in her car. She didn't drive away right away; I suppose she had to fix up her makeup first, judging from the way she fiddled with the mirror. But then she started her car and left.

She wouldn't know for a while how she felt about what had just happened, and that meant I had to wait. I tidied the house, read a book for a while, and made dinner.

Three hours later my phone buzzed.

The first text was a picture of her ass. She had quite a purple bruise, that she'd feel every time she sat down for a while.

The second said simply, "Please tell me when you'd like to use me again."

Okay. We were good. I started to type a reply when a third text came in: "Do you really think I'm a bitch?"

"No. Of course not." Why would I think that?

"Good. It was super hot when you called me that. Do that again please."

"Next Tuesday?"

"Yes, Sir."


Amaraine
Amaraine
487 Followers