The Power of Porn Ch. 10

Story Info
"I strutted into the kitchen like a rooster in the henhouse".
3.1k words
4.47
6.7k
13
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
759 Followers

My name's Wade. My Dad died, and I spent the next two weeks watching non-stop porn videos online, losing myself in Internet depravity until I was offered the Power of Porn. Now, the most bizarre sexual situations happen to me, as if I was living in a porno!

---

The next morning, I woke up and looked at my phone. It showed the next day, which meant that I was still trapped in this dream...if it really was a dream.

I headed downstairs to breakfast. Just before I entered the kitchen, though, the porn tune sounded: *Bow-chicka-wow-wow!*

Oh...more sex with my stepfamily! Or did we have an early morning visitor? Except I only heard the three of them talking in there...was this going to be group sex? I strutted into the kitchen like a rooster in the henhouse. However, nobody even turned to acknowledge that I was there.

"Morning?" I asked. Normally at least one of them would have said 'hi' by this point, but they just continued talking about...it seemed to be Tanya's boyfriend.

"You're being safe, right?" Rayanne asked her eldest. "I don't want to be a grandmother anytime soon."

Tanya rolled her eyes. "God, mother, yes...I use a diaphragm."

"Hello!" I called out loudly. Why were they being so rude?

"What's a diaphragm?" Ella asked, her eyes wide.

"What the heck?!" I moved up next to the table. "Why's nobody saying 'hello'?"

"It's a type of birth control...a silicone cup that covers your cervix, making it so that the sperm can't get inside," Tanya informed her sister.

I waved my hand in front of Rayanne's eyes. "Hello?" Nothing. What...?

Oh! I had seen a few porn videos like this...'Free use', it was called. The guy was not only invisible, but unnoticeable. I could feel my cock swelling with potential as I pushed on my stepmother's shoulder. She rocked back a little and then righted herself, but hadn't given any indication that she'd noticed my touch.

Holy shit! Free use pornos were pretty hot, hotter than timestop, as people weren't frozen; they just kept doing whatever they were normally doing, not even realizing as clothes were removed and people got fucked.

I had broken things off with my stepmother, but Tanya and Ella were both sitting ducks for this scenario. There was an obvious choice, though; I had fucked Ella once, but I hadn't done anything with my voluptuous stepsister Tanya yet. Today she was wearing tight, dark blue shorts that showed off her long, sexy legs and a sleeveless black top that clung to her bra-covered D-cup boobs. The 19-year-old brunette had some classic beauty, and probably looked much like her Mom had when she was younger. I realized that she kinda looked like the porn starlet Molly Jane.

I reached forward and took those gazongas in hand. I had completely lost track of the conversation, but now Rayanne was asking Ella if there were any guys that she was interested in (these women were definitely not passing the Bechdel Test!). The cute, booksy blonde gave some noncommittal noises as I slipped my hand down her sister's top and under her bra to grope her breasts directly. While Tanya didn't react consciously to what I was doing, I felt her substantial nipples harden under my touch.

My cock was also hard, very hard. Time for some fucking! I pulled Tanya and her chair back from the table to make room, knelt down in front of her, and pulled on her shorts, finding myself pleasantly surprised when she unconsciously raised her butt up to assist me. I made sure that her light blue thong came along for the ride. I quickly glanced around to confirm that Rayanne and Ella hadn't noticed Tanya's lack of clothing down there, and then pulled her rounded hips forward so that her trimmed pussy was right on the edge of the chair. Like her little sister, her vulva was a vertical slit, her vaginal lips hiding away inside...I just had to coax them out.

I moved forward and licked at her vaginal cleft, dipping my tongue inside to lube her up. Soon, her labia started opening, and I could see her clit as well. I gave that a few swipes of my tongue before inserting it deep inside my older stepsister's pussy.

"Hah..."

I looked up. Tanya's face looked flushed and she seemed a bit distracted as she listened to whatever her mother and sister were talking about. I didn't care...all of my attention was focused on the sexy brunette. I stood up, pulled off my pants and underwear, and sat on her chair, just behind her. Then I carefully wrapped my arms about her midsection and lifted, pulling her back and into my lap. I awkwardly lifted her again to line her pussy up with my cock, and it took three attempts, but when I felt the head catch between her vaginal lips, I relaxed my hold and a couple inches of my cock slipped inside her. I could feel the skin of my cock stretching uncomfortably, as it had when I tried having sex with someone who wasn't turned on, so I lifted Tanya up a bit before letting go again, and this time all of my cock rushed inside her.

"Uhh..."

Rayanne turned to Tanya. "You okay, hun?"

"Umm, yeah Mom...just feeling kinda weird."

"Maybe your time of the month?"

"Mom, you know we have the same cycle. My period's not due for another couple weeks, just like yours."

"And mine!" Ella added.

I moaned as I felt my older stepsister's hot, wet pussy surround my dick. Every vagina I'd been inside had been different, and yet also similar. I could understand why men wanted to fuck as many different women as they could; there was such variety! I thrust my hips forward in the chair and felt my shaft angle itself to rub along Tanya's vaginal walls. That was nice, but I needed to fuck! I leaned her forward and then pushed her butt up and away from me, raising her off of my cock about halfway before pulling her back by her womanly hips. As when I had pulled her shorts off, it took only a little of that before her body started pushing forward and back under its own power as she unknowingly fucked herself on my cock.

I reached forward and pulled Tanya's top and bra up, freeing her large breasts. I couldn't see them, but I enjoyed fondling them from behind. They felt much like her mother's, though less droopy due to her younger age and lack of previous pregnancies. Fantastic!

"So how are we this morning, ladies?" I asked them jokingly. "Oh, you're having sex, Tanya? What a coincidence...so am I!" I gave her a little extra oomph in my next thrust.

After a few minutes, this sexy scenario was getting to be too much for me, and I could feel the tingle start in my loins. I wasn't sure what would happen if I came in Tanya's pussy during the free use scenario, so I figured that I should get her off of me so that I could cum in her mouth. However, as I pushed at her round butt to dislodge her, she pushed back, taking all of my cock back inside her hot, wet pussy. I tried once more, but again her sexy body pushed back and took my primed cock right to the root.

Well, who was I to fight what her body wanted? She had said that she was on birth control -- that diaphragm thing -- so I sat back and let her bounce on my cock as I got closer and closer. I felt my ball sack tighten up as her sexy form urged my testicles to give up their prize. I groaned as her hot pussy set off my orgasm, and felt my cum rush up my shaft to explode deep inside her. "UNHH! OHHH!" I moaned.

"Oh."

"Tanya?" Ella asked.

I could feel Tanya's body shake...maybe her internal muscles were tired from riding my cock? I continued shooting the remainder of my load into her hot depths, and finally it was done.

"I...think I need to go to the bathroom," Tanya said uncertainly, and she rose off of my cock, absentmindedly pulled up her shorts, and left the room.

Needing to pee as well, I went to the downstairs washroom. When I came back up, though, only Rayanne and Ella were still there in the kitchen, and they still weren't noticing me. I considered trying something with Ella this time, but wondered what was taking Tanya so long.

The upstairs bathroom was empty and Tanya's bedroom door was closed. I opened it to find her lying back on her bed, her shirt and bra still pulled up and her shorts on the floor. My mouth dropped open as I saw my elder stepsister pushing a pink dildo inside her as she groaned in pleasure.

I stepped into the room, closed the door behind me, and cleared my throat to confirm that the free use scenario was still in play. Sure enough, she didn't acknowledge me, and instead moved her free hand up to tweak one of her substantial nipples. It seemed that while she hadn't registered me fucking her a few minutes earlier, her body got turned on anyway, and she hadn't cum yet. I pulled off my pants and underwear again, got onto the bed, and moved right up between her legs with a grin. This was going to be fun!

I had to time it just right...as she pulled the dildo almost all the way out, I pulled it from her grasp and threw it off to the side before directing her hand to my once again prominent erection. I watched as she took hold of it and then directed it right into her very wet pussy, unconcerned that she had just slipped her stepbrother's bare cock into her vagina instead of her dildo. I let her hand control the action, pushing into her before pulling almost all the way out, and then repeating the movement again and again.

This scenario was sublime, but because of her hand at the base of my cock, I wasn't able to go all the way inside. I made her let go and directed her fingers to her clitoris instead before grabbing her rounded hips in order to slam myself into her, hard.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned.

"Yeah, you like my cock, sis?" It was a rhetorical question, as I was unnoticeable in the free use scenario. I moved forward to take one of her substantial nipples into my mouth.

"Guhh...huhh..." she moaned as her body shook in pleasure.

I pulled back to bend her knees up against her chest in order to thrust even deeper inside her. Looking so much like a younger version of her mother, the woman who had urged me to impregnate her several times over the last few days, I growled, "I wish you weren't using birth control, Tanya...I'd put my baby right up inside that tight little tummy, just...like...this!" I rammed hard into her as my second orgasm rushed up my shaft and inundated her hot, wet depths with another load of incestuous seed.

"A-hh! Uhuhhh! OHHH!" she cried out as she came hard.

I felt her vagina grip me tightly, her spasming insides practically sucking the cum out of me as it extended my own orgasm. "NGH! Ohh Tanya, take it...huhh..."

Finally, all cummed out, I rolled off of her, breathing heavily. That had been intense! I gave her closest nipple a lick, kissed her cheek, and then headed to the bathroom for a shower.

As I washed off the sweat and pussy juice, my thoughts wandered. In my mind's eye I saw Tanya's room, as if my consciousness had separated from my body. I looked down at the voluptuous brunette's sexy, thoroughly inseminated form as she dozed on the bed, and then I moved to her nightstand. I pulled open the drawer to reveal a round plastic container, and inside that, I knew, was her diaphragm, unused.

I came back to myself in the shower. What had I just been thinking of? I couldn't remember, but my penis certainly liked it, as it was standing at attention once more.

---

After my shower, I headed back into the kitchen for more free use sex, this time with my younger stepsister, but my stepmother Rayanne turned as I entered the room. "Morning, sleepyhead! Did you see Tanya? She left for the bathroom but never came back."

"Uh, I think she went for a nap." Since the porn scenario seemed to be over, I went and grabbed some cereal.

Rayanne considered for a moment. "She was acting strange...maybe she just needed a rest. A nap should do her good."

I almost snickered. 'Do her good.' I had definitely done her good, making her cum hard and leaving her pussy a sperm-sodden mess.

"Any plans for the last day of the long weekend, Wade?" my stepmother asked me.

"Gotta work the afternoon shift," I informed her.

Rayanne got to her feet. "Well, it's good to see you getting out again. C'mere..." She pulled me into a loving (but decidedly not incestuous) hug.

As I changed for work, I got a text from Piper, *Hey really liked hanging out with u*

*Yeah me 2* I sent back.

*Cum over l8r?*

I smiled at how she spelled 'come'. *Yeah, cya after work*

She sent back heart and peach emojis.

My breath caught. A heart emoji could just mean that Piper liked me, especially with the peach right after, but I felt...something...a warmth in my chest. I took a moment, but then sent back heart and eggplant emojis before heading to work, a silly grin on my face.

---

I was hanging some bras in the ladies section of the department store I worked in when my phone chimed: *Bow-chicka-wow-wow!* I pulled it out of my pocket. The porn theme normally sounded from all around me, or directionally when it wanted me to go somewhere, but why was it coming from my phone? I opened the home screen to find a new app with a golden crown icon. Starting it up, most of the app seemed to be in Japanese, but the swirling eyes button was obvious: Hypno app! I had watched some Japanese porn using this theme, and while the videos had no subtitles, the scenarios were obvious enough that they didn't need them.

My attention was caught by the swirl of a skirt and the curve of a slim leg as a woman entered the ladies' change rooms. I followed. "Excuse me, ma'am?" I called out to her. She turned, and it was an attractive thirtysomething Japanese woman in a nice top and an above-the-knee length skirt. Coincidence? I think not! I tapped the swirly eyes icon and held the screen out to her. Her brows knit as she looked at the screen, and then her mouth dropped open and her eyes glazed over as she dropped the clothes she had brought with her onto the floor.

"In here..." I directed the mesmerized woman into a change room. I hadn't seen anyone go into the rooms for a while, so we seemed to be alone. "Kneel down." I pulled down my trousers and underwear, and then shoved my cock into her mouth.

She didn't do anything. "Um, start sucking," I urged her, and she began to suck, but only suck. "Ugh...lick it, too...give me a blowjob!" Now that I had finally worded my commands correctly, she began to give me fellatio. Still, she was less than enthusiastic, and after a minute or so I pulled back.

"Take off your clothes, turn around, and bend over." She did so, revealing a fit body and B-cup breasts with substantial brown nipples before she turned and showed me her tight ass. As with the timestop scenario, this woman wasn't turned on, so I stuck my tongue inside her as she held herself up against the wall. After transferring enough spit, I stood up, lined up my cock, and pushed inside. "Yeah..." I moaned as I sunk my hard cock into the woman's unprotected depths. As I thrust into her, I noticed her lack of pleasurable noises, but that actually worked out well, as I needed her to be quiet so that I didn't get caught. Unlike in the timestop, though, when I thrust into her and then pulled back, she pushed her hips back into their original position, so this was more enjoyable than basically fucking a mannequin.

"You on any birth control?" I asked her.

"No," she responded flatly.

My cock got harder at hearing that, and I thrust into her faster. If I was lucky, I might knock this bitch up...

No.

I stopped thrusting. Who had said no? I looked around, but there was no one else in the change room, and I couldn't hear anyone outside. I started thrusting again, soon ramping up to my release. I reached a fever pitch just as I felt my cum gathering in my loins.

Pull out!

I pulled my cock free of her hot pussy and blasted my load onto her buttcheeks, gasping. Yes, a dripping cumshot was more appropriate for a porn scenario, I realized. I tucked my cock away. "Clean this up and knock on the wall when you're done," I commanded her as I opened the change room door, grabbed the clothes she had brought to try on, and tossed them in with her. Then I went to the change area entrance and waited. When I heard the knock, I exited the app. A moment later, I saw its icon disappear from my home screen.

My knees went weak and I sat down on the floor hard as I returned to my right mind. I realized that that had been my voice saying, 'No,' and, 'Pull out!' in my head. In many of these scenarios I wasn't acting like myself, but like some porn actor. It seemed that, somehow, the real me had been able to influence the action somewhat this time, as had happened just the previous night when I told my stepmother that our sexual relationship was over.

But why now? I had been totally overwhelmed by these scenarios before. I didn't know, but I would need to find out, since whatever was happening to me didn't seem to be a dream after all, and too many potentially life-altering things were happening.

To be continued...

Krosis
Krosis
759 Followers