The Power Of Suggestion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Want you to, why would I want you to hypnotise me? What for?' she challenged me.

'Well, let's say for arguments sake, that I held you to your promise to let me play with your lovely boobs for ten minutes. I could by power of suggestion make you feel much more pleasure and sensation than you would normally. Or if you wanted... say to stop smoking, I could help with that.'

'I don't smoke,' she declared flatly, 'never have. Any more bright ideas?'

'Not for the moment, except let me drive you home first. You have a lot to think about, and maybe you won't want to see me anymore?'

'No, I still like you, and I promised to go out on a date with you tomorrow night. You'd better make it somewhere special mister, after humiliating me like you've done tonight. You've got a lot of grovelling to do to make up for it,' and she laughed again.

We left the pub and walked back to the car park to get my car. I did the gentlemanly thing and opened the door for her, she got in and I closed the door. She told me where she stayed, adding that she loved her flat. It wasn't very big she added, but big enough for her since she lived alone. Maybe not alone tonight though, why would she tell me she lived alone otherwise? I was right, and when I stopped the car at her door she asked me if I'd like to come in for a coffee, which I immediately accepted. Maybe there was a residue of hypnotic horniness lingering in her pussy, and I soon found out.

She went round the flat switching on the side lights and turning off the main light until the lounge was looking nice and cosy with the subdued lighting. Just right for seduction I thought. She actually made us some coffee and brought it through, and as I took my first sip she closed her eyes and gasped. Fuck she was still reacting to my hypnotic suggestion. I didn't want to take advantage of her, but there was nothing I could do about that now, so instead of taking another sip, I turned to her and started chatting, asking her more about herself. She was sitting close to me, so I stopped talking and leaned over to kiss her, and she kissed me back, and that's all it took.

She came into my arms, and we didn't come up for air for about ten minutes, by which time I'd stroked and caressed just about every part of her beautiful and very willing body, through her clothing. Time to move on given her response, and I reached up behind her and pulled down the zip of her dress, and slid it off her shoulders. Her skin felt amazing, soft and smooth. She shuddered as I stroked and caressed her shoulders and back, and then unclipped her bra, which she had put back on again in the pub toilet. She reached up to the shoulder straps, slipped them off her shoulders and the bra cups from her breasts. The were stunningly beautiful, around 34B or C, but perfectly shaped, small areolae, nipples hard and aroused. I gently squeezed them and she moaned with pleasure. She obviously had very sensitive breasts.

By this time she had unbuttoned my shirt and began to pull at my belt buckle. She swiftly unzipped me, and her elegant hand slipped in through the opening, feeling for my cock, and caressed my length pulling him out and looking down at me.

'Nice cock,' she said, her voice sounding low and husky. She looked over my shoulder at a door about six feet away and said, 'Bedroom?' and I agreed it would be a good idea. She stood up and the dress slipped to the floor, and my pants must have gotten the same idea, and joined her dress on the floor leaving her wearing tiny, and very flimsy panties, and me wearing an open shirt with my dick sticking straight out through the gap. She led the way, and I followed admiring her slim figure and gorgeous arse. Soon I thought, soon I'm going to be fucking this beautiful and amazing woman.

I didn't want to go at it "hammer and tongs" and be too hurried. I wanted to savour every second, every inch of her skin and body, her nipples, breasts, her pussy, labia. Lots of foreplay, touching, kissing, caressing until she was literally begging for it, but it seems she had other ideas. There's an old military 'truth,' which says, 'no strategic plan survives first contact with the enemy' and while she was no enemy, her 'friendly fire,' blew my plans out of the water. She skinned her flimsy panties off and I barely got a glimpse of what seemed like an altogether most agreeable and 'lippy,' pussy before she dragged me down onto the bed, reaching for my cock, and pulled me between her legs.

'Don't mess about, I need you now. I'm so incredibly horny,' she gasped out urgently, by which time she was rubbing my tip up and down between that fine set of wet and prominent pussy lips. She reached round grasping my arse in both hands and thrust herself up. More by chance than anything else, my rigid cock slipped between her pussy lips and then I was in her to the hilt. She sighed deeply and moaned. 'Oh fuck yes, I've been wanting to do this all night, even before we started all that hypnosis crap.' She looked up at me smiling, her eyes boring into mine. 'Oh dear, I'm sounding like a real slut.' I shook my head slowly.

'No, you sound like an honest to goodness, no crap, take me as you find me kind of woman who knows what she wants, and that's so refreshing. I love it. Now just shut up and let me fuck you.' She laughed and pulled her hips back a little before thrusting herself harder onto my cock.

'Well what the fuck are you waiting for? Let's go,' she challenged me, and 'go,' we did!

12