The Power Of The Ouija

Story Info
Old friends find new horizons.
1.8k words
4.54
2.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

l feel most of us have two lives, especially when it comes to sex. Two hats depending on the situation or those around us, and this is a story about when they crossed overall due to the Ouija board.

It was the second Thursday of the month, always slotted for my Book Club. We forwent our normal meeting at one of our homes for a local restaurant the previous month. Although it had its pleasures there were shortages too, mainly because it ended far too early. Paying the premium price and its earshot of strangers kept us with far too much of our senses, and it's when we drop our guard l find the most fun.

The following meeting was slated to take place at my home and l planned to make up for the previous downside. l didn't plan on it going as far as it did but because of it that and every get-together will be ever changed.

I should start by saying that Book Club had very little to do with books or what was written upon their pages, more a venting or spilling whatever was upon your mind. These days where many take offense at just about anything and a wrong word if even in jest can cost you. Book Club gave us a safe zone to speak our minds without repercussions and this was the seed to so much more this special evening. l should also introduce you to the Ladies.

l will begin with me only so you have a better understanding of how l might describe my fellow members. I guess you can say a middle-aged woman that still hasn't given up on life or having fun. Very bisexual but the fact although not kept behind an Iron Gate, it isn't something l share with others outside of my bedroom. Sue is a smoking hot brunette that isn't as shy, which seems to infuriate Alice a very pretty yet uptight Blond. Alice might be the most religious among us and the only one without children, grown or not. Sally would be our throwback mom, takes much pride in her home and family. She's normally the quietest among the group but when she takes a position it's normally in stone. And lastly, there's Becky who is sadly more of a doormat or allows to be treated like one. l say such not within our group but from the stories she shares, that said I have had to come to the rescue more than once when Sally takes things too far at times.

We went through the normal paces but maybe because of being shorted the last time or my bringing out the better wine, none of us were in a hurry for the door. Being the hostess l took it as my responsibility to keep everyone entertained so when things seemed to have slowed down l offered a board game to revive things. Board games were always big with me since l was a kid and they proved to still be fun and a bonding tool.

We played a few rounds of one of the quicker games and when we were done with that one of the ladies visited the toy box and brought back my old Ouija board, she must have dug deep for that one.

The game had to be dusted off before use and when it was it was used quite differently than l have before, and that's where the fun began. It was more a Truth or Ouija and it lent itself to a whole new meaning of Book Club, all for the better.

Sue started us off by accepting Ouija over the telling of the truth, she asked. "Are there other Bi ladies among us?"

I was not too concerned about being outed nor do l put much stock in the game itself. But when the Needle made its way to J, the first letter of my name l confessed. "l kissed a girl and l liked it."

Next was my turn and with the air cleared l felt comfortable with the choice of Truth, over another go at the game. the girls huddled up and within a minute l was asked how long have been Bisexual.

At this point, l felt l had nothing to lose so l let it rip. Actual physically female on-female not until l was in my mid-thirties, but in my heart much younger. I will now convey to you what l told them but keep in mind there was no actual sex at that time.

In my early teens, Sleep Overs became the rule, and a small group of us girls stayed overnight at one of our houses. A very big amount of fooling around which again never ended in something but that didn't mean at least my mind didn't go there. In fact, my normal was to sleep in just my panties at best but as that wasn't going to fly l used the top half of one of my brother's P.J.s, and nothing more.

Within a few weeks, all of us girls were dressed similarly to my delight. Such things especially oversized tended to unbutton and or offer little modesty when wrestling around. Budding Breasts or Fuzz cover woo-woos sparking thoughts. l recalled how l would lay in my sleeping bag after things settled down, touching myself to orgasm after orgasm. And if l took the time to stop and listen l found l was not alone in doing so, which only feed the monster.

As to actually engaging in the act it was when we invited friends to our bedroom many years later. And it was no surprise my husband enjoy this new part of me as much as l did and we both saw no reason to ever go back.

A few more asks of the Ouija did not enlighten at least me but a new undertone did seem to be taking place. Eyes of wonder and surprise seem to be more filled with heat, if not lust itself. And when it came Sue's turn once again she chose dare and Sally offered that She kisses me.

Before our lips were to touch Sally also warned that a simple peck was not going to do. I was not sure as to Sue but in my mind, that was not a worry, kissing Sue had been on my mind and thoughts for a long time and now I'm given the perfect reason or say opportunity to, and l plan on making the most of it.

Our plump soft lips did smash together at first but it was only a few heartbeats before our warm tongues entered the other's mouth. Lost in the moment l happily parted my knees to Sue's wondering hand, she found my panties, hot and very wet. l bit down upon her lip when she slipped two of her fingers into me. l thought for a second that the other girls might be getting more than they bargained for but when she began to rub my pearl my focus quickly changed.

I massaged her plump breast over the top of her blouse as my second hand hurried to return the favor, brushing aside the small patch of cloth covering her pussy l was pleased to find it soaken and clean-shaven like my own. l flicked my thumb at her bean as l wiggled two digits into her hungry holes.

God only knows where we might have gone from there but Alice brought us back to earth seemingly troubled by the sight. A few more rounds of play l recall one being about our favorite toys and where we keep them but by this time my interest was on the clock on the wall, that and if Sue had the interest to stick around after the others have left.

At one point Alice excused herself to use the restroom, Sally took the opportunity to say how hot she thought that kiss between Sue and l was and how although yet a virgin to such she harbors female-on-female play.

Sue needed no more, she moved to Sally kissing her similarly to how she did with me. Now all in l moved in behind Sue, working away her tiny panties and freeing them from her feet. There was zero hesitation as my tongue darted from hole to hole, Sue, making it very clear how much she was enjoying having her ass eaten.

It was about this time when Alice returned, she broke the moans filling the room by saying "I figured so much." then she moved from eye and earshot. We were too deep in now and moved to my large sectional, forgiveness can be asked for in the morning.

We stripped down leaving farmers where they lay and with Sue in the middle eating Sally's kitty l resumed where l left off with Sue, not yet done with her. It was about five minutes later when Alice returned and to at least my surprise as l assumed she left for home. But instead, she stood there before us wearing one of my strap-ons and nothing else.

Alice: "Okay, which of you sluts are first?"

With my pussy dripping l pleaded for her to fuck me first. She slapped her rubber cock against my clitty and my fingers feverishly working it, then she wiggled it beyond my utter lips and into my wanting hole. She bucked me hard into the other two causing all of us to come.

I turned and took Alice's rubber cock in my mouth covered in my own juices then l loosened the straps allowing it to fall away. I looked up at Alice and she nodded her head in approval the l are her like she's never known before. She was multi-orgasmic and l had every intention to bleed her dry.

I could feel Sally's soft mouth upon me as l continued my quest with Alice, then Sue went over telling Alice it was about time she awakens, as she wrapped her legs around her feeding her sticky pussy to Alice for clean-up.

Reaching up l slipped my thumb into Sue's wet box to work her G-spot and with the adding my index finger into her butt she all but instantly came, leaving even more work for Alice. To finish it off correctly l reached to my side freeing the toy from the harness, then l began to fuck Alice's pussy with abandon. She wildly bucked upon it and then asked me to stop as she was spent, at that point we all were for the most part. Some soft touching and even softer kisses rounded out what was the most enjoyable Book Club meets in history, l can hardly wait for the next one.