The Power of the Wifebeater Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty daughter sets her dad up and they both love it!
3.6k words
4.51
9.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

This will make more sense if you read The Power of the Wifebeater Chapter One. If you just want a stroke, this'll probably do. 😉 His daughter wants to keep her daddy happy, so she set him up with a beautiful woman. And watched. This contains triggers of light domination, extramarital affairs, voyeurism, and excessive sex scenes.

Emails welcome! Hope you enjoy the stories! xo DG

The Power of the Wifebeater Chapter Two

My feet were flat on the bed, my knees bent, thighs wide open and bare to him. He kept me so wet during the drive to the coast my sex was strong.

He climbed up the bed and moved between my legs. His breath was a breeze on my sensitive cunt and I moaned.

"I want to eat you, baby," he growled.

I've never heard his voice like that or seen that lusty look. It was so exciting to know it was for me. That I caused it.

I pushed my ass up off the bed and he buried his mouth on my inflamed pussy and moaned.

"Oh, Daddy."

His tongue pushed up and down the slit, teasing my clit each time. He used his teeth, lips, and mouth on my needy pussy. He nipped at my swollen lips and tugged. He sucked rhythmically on my clit and my juices flowed over his tongue as I moaned in a shuddering orgasm.

He moved between my open thighs and stroked his cock a few times while he surveyed my wanton position.

"I can't believe this is happening, but it's too late to stop now. There's no going back from this kitten," he said thoughtfully.

"Fuck me," I replied.

I raised my hips up to meet his cock as it slowly slid in my tense cunt. He pushed in ball deep and locked. He watched my face as I enjoyed the feel of my muscles expanding around his cock.

As he stroked in and out, his fat full balls slapped against me.

"I want you to fill me with your seed."

"The same seed that made you, Maddie," he smiled.

"Yessss. When you fucked Mom. Just like this."

I saw the surprise and shock in his eyes from his words, as his cock throbbed hard inside me. The power of words is seductive.

He dropped to his elbows and buried his face in my tits. "Yes," he mumbled. "But she didn't have these tits, or killer body but I'm so glad she made you."

He lifted his head and looked at me. For censure? Expecting I'd scold him. Maybe reproach. But I had none of them. Nothing but lust and love in my eyes for him.

"She's gone. This is our life now Dad." I felt another hard throb.

He latched onto a nipple and started thrusting into me harder. He heard my long mew as the walls of my cunt convulsed on his cock and I came again. He groaned and began pounding into me.

I held my tits together and he sucked and bit while he fucked me harder. Suddenly be pounded in one last time and locked deep while his white-hot seed spattered against my walls. I came again when I felt the heat deep inside me.

He dropped and rolled to my side taking me with him. We caught our breath. The blood pounded through my body as I thought about what we had just done. I've never had more fulfilling sex. Ever.

I rolled off the bed and looked over my shoulder and smiled as I headed to the shower.

Construction work had chiseled a big muscular body that I enjoyed in the shower. Soapy hands followed the contours of his arms and back.

"Mom would have been shocked," I said.

"I'm not sure she would have been. I wasn't exactly a model husband."

"Really?"

"I always needed more sex than your Mom and it was always an issue between us."

"So, you fucked around on her?"

His body tensed a bit and he looked at me wondering if my comment had any condemnation in it. He nodded but didn't say anything.

"I heard her telling Gina that she couldn't keep up with you in bed."

He nodded again. "She told Gina everything. I often wondered if she knew her friend used that information to seduce me."

It was my turn for a bit of a shock. I tried to imagine Gina and Dad in bed together. But his soapy hands were all over my body and distracting me from my thoughts.

Mom wasn't a very sexual being and I wasn't brought up to think sex should be enjoyable. I think that is why it never occurred to me that it was provocative to walk around in panties and Dad's wifebeater. I was sexual with my boyfriends, but nothing in that house fed into sexuality. Even Dad wasn't affected. At first.

After he made me cum another two times in the shower, we got dressed and decided to wander around the town a bit before getting dinner later.

I wore red and white polka dot high waisted shorts and midriff top to fit in with the retro vibe of the town. Dad looked edible in white shorts and a black sports shirt.

Before leaving I noticed us in the mirror, reminded how much we looked like father and daughter and wondered if there would be any repercussions this trip.

We wandered down the streets hand in hand. I made note of some of the galleries I wanted to come back to. I also noticed an art school. It was new to me, and I wanted to gather more information about it later.

There was no lack of outdoor cafes and coffee shops, so we chose one and ordered lattes. We sat next to each other and watched the town pass us by.

"So, you and Gina huh...." I said and he laughed.

"I thought you might be upset about that, kitten."

I shrugged. "You didn't leave us for her."

"No, I'd never have done that. I wouldn't have done anything to embarrass your Mom either."

"Mom wasn't very sexual I know. She didn't even tell me about the birds and bees."

"No, you learned in school and came to me with questions."

"Gina is pretty sexy. Tiny and dark Italian. I can see you two together."

I could see the blush creep over his face. "Mads!"

I shrugged again. Unlike Mom I'm a sexual person, just don't take it too seriously.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I can just see her petite body on top and riding your cock. She has pretty big tits too, doesn't she?" I nipped his earlobe and he groaned.

"Yeah, she did like to ride me," he admitted in a low voice. "She would incite me until I bucked under her and all it was all she could do to hang on." He smiled at the memory, then laughed. "God, I'm depraved around you."

Gina and her husband moved across country a few years back, so I knew they weren't still together.

"Who else?"

"Who else, what?" he asked, looking way to innocent.

"You know what I mean." I had my hand on his thigh and squeezed.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and put his sunglasses back on.

"You are a problem child, aren't you?" he laughed, and I nodded.

"Anyone else I would know?" I asked.

He groaned again. "Maybe." I just looked at him. "Okay, a mother of one of your friends at school."

"A MILF?!" I nearly shouted and he frowned, although no one was really in hearing distance.

"Well yeah, she was."

I was a little surprised when he told me who she was. I knew her well and she was a real glamour puss. Not in a bad way really. She dressed expensively and her upkeep wouldn't be cheap. Her husband was considerably older, but she gave him a child and he gave her anything she wanted.

"Mmm, that long thick red hair. Bet you loved that."

He chuckled. "What am I going to do with you? But yes, of course I did. She was a beauty. Like no one I'd ever been with. She came from the monied side of town, and I'd never been around anyone like her."

"And she was a wild woman in bed?"

"Well yeah. That red hair was real." He laughed. "I can't believe I'm sitting here talking to my daughter about extramarital affairs I've had."

"Probably because I understand why you had them?" I said, raising my eyebrows in question.

"Yes, probably. I want you to know I never quit loving your Mom."

"I know, Daddy. You took care of her until the end. And I know she loved you. You guys were just on different wavelengths I guess."

We sat in silence for awhile and were in no hurry to move on, just enjoying each other's company.

"Wonder where I got my body from? I'm sure not built like Mom."

"My sister," he said simply.

"Really?" I'd never met her. She died when I was very young. He nodded. "She had big breasts and hips and butt?" I laughed.

"Yes," he said quietly.

"You still miss her."

"I do. Always have."

"You were close?" I asked, wishing I could see his eyes behind the sunglasses.

"We were."

"How close?"

"Kitten," he warned.

"How close, Daddy?" He sighed but still refused to answer me. "You were close to your sister like you are close to me right now." It was a statement because I knew.

"Let's walk, Maddie."

We began wandering the streets again, holding hands and staying close. We discovered the way to the beach and planned on spending the next day there.

"You were right when you said this is our life now, Mads."

"I know. I always hated this saying, but it's appropriate... This is the first day of the rest of our lives."

He laughed and said, "You're so right. And I hated it to, but it's perfect today."

...

We had dinner and got back in time for cocktail hour by the pool. We went to the bar to order, and a glamour puss came up and put in her order.

"Is it a special event?" she asked, Dad.

"Sorry?"

"I thought you brought your daughter because of an event... Graduation or birthday or something."

She smiled genuinely and was really very attractive. Long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and the red retro cocktail dress was tight and low cut, showing her two fleshy breasts off exquisitely.

"I brought her because she's special, yes," he smiled and she nodded, smiling, and picked up her drink.

After we settled at our table, I said, "I like the way you put that."

"Let people think what they want to think."

"She's a beauty. I think you should ask her to dance."

He thought for a moment. "So, I can take you out on the dance floor after?" I laughed and nodded. "Oh, you are trouble with a capital T."

Eventually he went over and asked her. Because of her heels they were similar in height. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and her soft curves pressed into his hard body. He ran his hands up and down her back. She nuzzled his neck. I knew he was hard because she pushed against him. She had her mound rubbing his cock through their clothes.

She began to whisper in his ear when the song ended, and he took her back to her table. She looked disappointed when she sat down and he made no move to stay, or even ask her to our table.

"Are you happy now, kitten?"

"She got your dick hard," I giggled.

"I'm a man. Most any female gets my dick hard. It's what I do about it that counts."

"Point!" I laughed.

"Just as the song ended, she asked if I could get away later."

We enjoyed watching the others, talked and had a couple of more drinks before I stood up and held my hand out. I noticed she had another man at her table, but she kept an eye on Dad.

And an eyeful she got when she watched us dance. When I had my arms around his neck, we kissed. And when he ran his hands down my back, he cupped my ass and pulled me into his hardness. She soon faded into the background as we continued to dance and get lost in each other.

...

The sea breeze blew hard, and I stood out on the balcony enjoying the sensation. Dad came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Did you enjoy tonight?"

"I did. It was like a real date you know."

"I guess it was, yeah." His breath was soft against my ear and his lips trailed down my neck.

I pushed my ass back against his hardness. He covered my tits with hands, and I pushed into them. I pulled the halter tie behind my neck and bare tits spilled into his hands. He moaned and palmed my nipples hard to bullets.

"Feels so good," I murmured. The salt heavy breeze on my skin was seductive. I circled my ass on his cock.

He slid a hand down my side and over my hip to work under my dress. "No panties. I should have guessed!"

I pulled my tight dress up over my hips to my waist, baring myself to him. It went from slow and seductive to frenzied. All the foreplay up until now, it wouldn't take much more than my bare ass to push him.

"Jesus, Maddie," he grunted while opening his pants. "I need to fuck you right here."

I pushed my bare ass back and his hard cock slipped between my thighs. His finger strummed my clit, making me even wetter than I'd been all evening.

"I want you to fuck me right here, Daddy."

I leaned on the balcony rail, my red dress bunched at my waist, my tits dangling, my pussy open, wet and ready. I saw his fat balls between my thighs as he pushed his cock into my steamy cunt.

I moaned and came when his cock stretched the walls of my cunt. The day long foreplay and my teasing just now sent him over the edge quickly.

I pulled his shirt over his head, and he kicked off his shorts. Stepping away from him I finished undressing. He was leaning on the railing enjoying the breeze, while two balconies down the redhead was enjoying his body.

I stepped behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He straightened up and my ran my hands down his chest to lovingly cup his balls and cock. I could see her watching over his shoulder until she turned and walked into her room.

We snuggled in bed and fell asleep early, tired from the drive and day.

I woke up to him sitting on the balcony in the sun drinking his coffee and looking at the paper.

"There you are! Get dressed and we'll go down to breakfast."

I started to dress but he decided to undress me, and it ended up going to lunch.

We just finished ordering when the blonde walked in. I saw she was by herself and waved her over.

"Hello! If you're not meeting anyone, would you like to sit with us?"

She glanced at dad and said, "Thanks, I am by myself. I'm Laney."

She said was there for a short vacation away from work. She was obviously attracted to dad. She seemed to be unaffected that I was his daughter. Especially after what she witnessed last night.

"So, Steven what do you do for a living," she asked.

He also seemed attracted to her which was a big turn on for me. I didn't think monogamy was natural. I mean dad fucked around on my mom all their marriage, yet he was there with her until the end. He never stopped loving us. It was pure sex for him.

I sipped my iced tea and let them talk, which allowed me to observe. Thinking about the women he fucked. That he admitted to fucking. I was sure there were more.

I wouldn't be around forever, and dad wouldn't go celibate when I left. I thought he should continue on being a male slut. You see to me, that's not a bad term. Loving sex isn't bad.

She was pouring it on, and they were leaning toward one another, talking intimately. He was responding in kind.

"I think we should all go up to our room," I said.

There was a slight hesitation, but she said yes, and dad was delighted.

I closed and locked the door behind us. They were kissing and rapidly heating up. Dad motioned me over and pulled me with them and began kissing me. She moaned softly.

I pulled away from him and she began stroking my face.

"You're really father and daughter?"

"Yes, we are," I said.

"I watched you last night. It was beautiful."

"I want to watch you two now," I said.

She smiled and kissed me. I discovered a long time ago that I was a voyeur. I stripped and blended into the room. Dad didn't tell me about all his women, and I didn't tell him I watched him with one of his women. That started it.

I had just turned eighteen and had gotten home from school early. His car was in the driveway. Mom was at her sisters, before she got sick.

I heard voices from the bedroom and slowly walked down the dark hallway. The door was wide open. Clothes littered the floor.

A gorgeous black haired Latina woman was straddling him. Obviously impaled on his cock. She slid up and down his pole, squeezing her big breasts together, pinching her nipples and giving him a show.

I could see his big balls between his spread thighs. His cock glistened with her juices when she rose higher.

Suddenly she placed her hands on the bed by his shoulders and he began jerking up and slamming into her body.

I slipped my hand in my panties. I was already so wet. The smell of sex. The raw sounds of fucking. But my dad's groans from pure sexual pleasure did it. Right then I wanted to make him groan like that when I gave him pleasure.

They had each other's clothes off. He gripped her ass, pulling her into him. He lifted her higher and she wrapped her legs around him.

He walked to the bed and followed her down. I watched her score long red streaks up his back. Fingernails dug into his ass. He got louder and begged for more and harder. She pinched and twisted his nipples and he cried out, then wanted more.

She slapped his ass leaving a pink welt. He drove into her, and she began to slap his ass in earnest as he pounded into her harder. He fucked her faster, but suddenly she pushed him off. He whimpered and she slapped him.

I was alarmed momentarily, but realized he was asking. No. Begging for it. She continued to dominate him without sex for the next half hour at least. He was anguished. Begging and pleading.

She had a scarf in her hair, took it out and tied his cock and balls at the base with it. He moaned. She sucked the head. He started to rock, trying to push it into her mouth. She wouldn't allow it. She sucked just enough to keep him hard, then stopped.

His cock and balls were red. The skin was tight and shiny.

She pushed his arms over his head.

"What do you want, Steven?"

"I want you to fuck me," he said in a weak voice. One I'd never heard.

"Have you been a good boy?"

"Yes, I have. Please. I need to cum. I hurt so bad."

"Do you deserve to cum?"

"Yes, please please."

"Please what?"

"Please ma'am?"

"You are a good boy."

She leaned over and lapped at the head of his cock. He jerked and squirmed trying to get her to take it.

"Please ma'am. Fuck me.

"Are you hard for me? Did I make you hard?"

"God yes," he admitted with a deep passion.

"You want to slide that cock in my cunt?"

"Yes, please Let me fuck you ma'am."

She pulled the scarf from his cock, and it was more engorged than I'd ever seen it. Lust was wild in his eyes when he pushed her on the bed, raised her legs up over his shoulders and drove in.

He shouted so loud I was afraid someone would hear him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh," he growled over and over in passion and relief.

He pushed up on his arms and jerked his hips, driving deep and fast into her pink cunt. She moaned continuously.

The sounds of a culmination of highs. Suddenly he drove deep. Dropped to his elbows and grunted each pump of cum into her. Her full lips opened, and a low long wail emanated from inside her.

Dad fell to her side. Panting, exhausted. Her chest heaved, her breasts moving with each breath.

I came when they came. Just as exhausted. Just as filled with relief.

I had never witnessed domination. I knew this was just a sexual game for them. Domination could get quite hardcore. I wondered if dad went that far. I knew then he found his match and I was thrilled.

She left early the following morning. It turned out she lived about an hour away from dad and they made plans to meet. She told me she hoped I'd join them next time.

Maybe. Maybe not. I lost interest after watching once.

I did know that she wouldn't be the first woman I would set him up with. I liked variety.

~the end~

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers