The Power of Words

Story Info
A woman's writing of erotica leads to romance - 750 WORDS
750 words
4.36
943
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another evening wasted scanning through a myriad of direct messages, and another bombardment from internet lotharios hoping that carefully staged photos showing their muscles, arm tats, or perhaps a borrowed puppy would somehow allow them to find their way into her life and into her pants. Yawn. Oh, there were the women too, whose approaches were perhaps less overt than those of the men, but still focused exclusively on gaining carnal release. She really hadn't specified which way her proclivities leaned after all, and so considered each futile attempt as it was offered. Frankly, what was between their legs really didn't matter a whole lot to her anyway. Finding love in the internet age was proving to be exhausting, and she had nearly given up hope that the "right" person for her was really out there.

She had always loved the power of words, and the effect, when they were organized in just the right sequence, that they would have on those recesses of her mind that controlled the development of lust within her -- the release of hormones in just the right amounts to stimulate arousal, and to make her body begin its journey down the path toward a euphoric physical release. Rarely did she find anyone with the ability to captivate her mind and open the locks that led directly to her unbridled passion.

But she was human. Highly selective -- but horny nonetheless. Perhaps it was time to explore the unorthodox and abandon the modern equivalent of Saturday night at the local "meet" market. If she could find someone who appreciated her writing, perhaps she also would find someone whose words could reciprocate and entice her to release her body to some hot, sweaty exchange of bodily fluids. A quick search of the internet led her, of course, to the website Literotica, and within minutes she had joined a community of kindred spirits whose love for words and the eroticism that they can conjure was a shared passion. Perhaps here, she hoped, would be that elusive intellectual whose libido and linguistic talents just might match her own.

Instead of posting a lame photo and a profile description designed to entice, she instead went through her private writings, looking for one of her personal stories that she could post, hoping to capture the attention of another who just might have the courage to reply with words that could begin the journey to sexual release, and perhaps to even more as defenses began to wither. With a deep breath and slightly trembling fingers, she posted her first story and waited hopefully.

Two long days later, her story was accepted for publication and appeared on the site! Another day more and comments began to post. Most were fairly generic. "Nice story!" "Keep writing!" But then one caught her eye. This reader offered more of a gentle critique of her story. Nothing negative. Words instead, that demonstrated a deeper understanding of her work. "Your protagonist has needs far beyond the physical," it began. "She was torn between craving stimulation of her flesh and stimulation of her mind." This reader understood her, and subtly, a key was turned in the lock within her psyche as her body began to respond accordingly. She could feel a warmth and a wetness developing as she pondered the comments and continued to read.

"This woman wants more. She needs more! Her body can't respond physically unless her mind is also convinced that the person she is giving herself to understands that she is more than just breasts to be fondled, more than just another pussy to be fucked, more than just a number to be added to a body count. She is a whole person, with thoughts and ideas and abilities. And the person who is granted access to her most private physical pleasures also needs to satisfy her intellectually as well."

That did it! The lock was fully open, and her body was responding. Finally, here was someone who understood and who just might be the soulmate for whom she had been searching! She closed her eyes and laid her head back on the pillow, fantasizing about giving herself fully to the paramour that had just seduced her with words. Her fingers were no longer her own as she allowed her physical needs to be sated. She had found her people at last and, as her orgasm overwhelmed and blended her mind and body in total release, knew that she had finally found her home.