The Power Switch

Story Info
Dreams and hopes answered entering the life of bisexuality.
3.3k words
4.57
4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers

This is a story from long ago, a story that set me on a different track that still rewards my life.

l was the average Job, hard worker, house, wife, and children. It begins by trying to improve all those mentioned as my employer paid extra to those willing to work out of town. Doing so wasn't an easy decision as doing so meant no sex and l do love my sex.

It was day three of the week before heading home, actually the end of day three. Having worked through lunch we were all extra hungry and burger and fries just wasn't going to do it. So plans were made for a few of us to go out and get a proper bite after we got cleaned up.

Rank has its privilege and seeing l was the foreman l got my own room while the others were forced to share a room. So after my shower l made my way six doors down to room 316, I didn't think twice about opening the door without knocking but l guess I should have.

I opened the door only to find Greg blowing Ron on one of the two beds. A mix of emotions crashed over me like waves as I watched Ron's cock enter and then reappear from Greg's mouth. l stood there frozen and l wasn't discovered until Ron opened his eyes filled with ecstasy. Ron was quick to yell, ripping his cock out of Greg's mouth. "What the fuck dude, you don't knock."

I didn't think because if I did I would not have done what I did, and that was giving Ron shit back. "I own you mother fuckers now, or I'll tell everyone." I'm sure l would have never done that, but Ron must not have been so sure. Ron jumped up naked as a Jaybird not to fight but more a struggle. losing the battle Greg jumped in to help him and now two on one the tide turned.

l now found myself on the bed, still warm from their bodies. Ron had my shoulders pinned, his knees upon them, and following his orders, Greg was quickly relieving me of my pants exposing my already hard cock. Another minute passes and now Greg's lips are around it seeing it had been days since such a thing felt fantastic and Greg had skills.

It didn't enter my mind at the beginning but now l came to grips with how on occasion l thought of something very similar. My struggle quickly stopped and Ron removed his knees from my shoulders. He remained close watching Greg suck me off and l found myself staring at Ron's cock, it was larger than mine and dripping pre-cum.

l knew this was a now-or-never moment and l took it, l wrapped my hand around Ron drawing him closer and his cock into my wet waiting mouth. It took a bit but I got a rhythm going and Ron's moans told me I was on the right track. I lightly massaged his balls like I enjoy having done to me, over and over taking as much of his cock in my mouth without gagging.

It was about that time when I reached my end pumping a large load into Greg's hungry mouth. He quickly moved to Ron, placing his mouth against him, transferring my salty cum. This caused Ron to lose his, l had to swallow twice to take it all in.

Ron shed Greg's boxers from him and began giving Greg his just rewards, I removed the balance of my clothes then l joined in taking Greg's floppy balls into my mouth. Then as Ron and I ran our lips in tandem up Greg's long but thin cock his moans as well as his breathing began to quicken.

Now in complete, I took Greg's cock in my hand robbing the both of us, as I had other plans now. As l strokes his cock I confessed how I needed to feel him inside of me. A fan of pegging in my past I always longed to feel warm flesh over the cold rubber of my wife's dildo. Confession over l got on my hands and knees waiting to fulfill a dream.

The first thing l felt was Greg's warm tongue lashing at my backdoor, a feeling that is hard to beat for sure. I relaxed my body and his tongue was the first thing that entered me, he stroked my limp cock which was already dripping pre-cum then he used it as lube to slowly press the head of his cock inside of me. Wanting more l pressed myself toward him until l was balls deep, a few slow pumps then he went to town to my delight. That sensation as if his cock was traveling through my own, l wanted him in deeper and deeper. My body was not my own any longer as it was taken and to my delight.

Ron watched on while he attempted to bring his cock back to life, our eyes met which said it all, and the next thing l knew l was taking cock from both ends. I've always loved women but l found another part of me at that moment and I knew this had to be a part of my very good sex life. Both boys poured themselves into my opening and I lay there trying to figure out how I will be able to confess this and my new desires to my wife, from this day forward l am bisexual.

The next night we spent together, fucking and sucking with abandon until there was only enough time for a few hours of sleep before we had to get up for the next day. Then finally it was the end of the workday Friday and the drive home. Those miles went quickly as l recalled the last few nights and l worked on my approach to my wife until my headlight shined upon the garage door of my home and l was home.

The house was dark less one small light, next to it was a note which read "the kids are in bed, shower and come to bed."

I followed the commands and when l entered the bedroom there was one candle doing its best to light the room, through the dim light l could make out my beautiful wife and her exposed naked breasts. I dropped the towel wrapped around my body to the floor and then l pulled back the covers and climbed in. I was met by my wife and her moist soft and full lips. "I missed you," she said.

There was no doubt I still loved pussy and I ate hers until she begged me to stop. She took my rock-hard cock in her mouth and went to town and by the time she stopped, we both wanted the exact same thing. Her pussy was warm and wet and I dipped inside of her over and over again, she orgasmed a couple more times then she asked me to finish in her ass. Doing so always bring me to a quick end and this was not any different as l unloaded my seed in her round ass. As l did my mind raced with thoughts of being in the middle, my cock in my wife's ass while another in my very own. This thought remained until the calling of the Sandman.

Being in construction I am an early raiser and I found it better to keep such hours even on my days off to make Monday morning much easier. l found me in the back room watching Gay porn when a heard a sound that I took as one of the kids. I was right and I found myself on pancake duties as both eagerly looked on.

Somewhere in that mess l noted my wife got up, not a fan of breakfast I saw her grab a cup of coffee and return to our bedroom. After getting the kids set l thought I'd find my wife and enjoy a nice morning kiss. I did find her and she was in our bedroom, she even had that cup of coffee l spoke of. What was new is she had my laptop on the bed with her and l remembered l didn't close out the porn site which l had on.

My Wife: "Honey, what's this?"

I babbled something that didn't make any sense to me let alone to her until she stopped me.

My Wife: It's okay honey, just come here and suck my cock."

With that, she pulled the covers off of her and exposed her harness and the dildo she had used on me from time to time. I sucked on it while we watched the screen then she fucked my good and hard causing us both to come.

She told me how hot Man on Man-made her and asked if I would ever consider it. That was when l confessed everything to her. To my delight and surprise, she couldn't keep her hands off herself as l told the tale of the last couple of days, joined in stroking my cock while all but there again.

My wife grabbed a toy from the nightstand and after bringing herself to orgasm then she took the sticky tool and teased me with it, demanding the names of the guys before she would please me with it. l held out as long as l could but reliving that first flesh cock had me wanting more and this was as good as it was going to get. Giving in l was quickly rewarded with a good ass fucking.

I wasn't going to lie at that point even though l knew she was familiar with both guys, she did ask confirming that Greg was married. At that point, l thought maybe l lost her but she sat quiet a moment and then she blew my mind telling me to invite Ron over for dinner. Per her request we found an agreement for the following Friday and up until then, we fucked each other silly in anticipation.

With the kids at grandma's the three of us enjoyed our dinner. At some point l just chalked it down to she wanted to see Ron for herself and that was that or she simply lost her nerve. But after dessert when we all soaked in the spa she blurted out "So how did you enjoy sex with my husband?"

l could tell Ron was about to jump out of the water but before he could my wife said "let's all go to the bedroom."

Ron looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders and off we went, at that point, I was unable to express my wants which were l was longing for cock once again. Both of us boys were frozen in place but my wife had no trouble stripping out of her wet swimsuit there in front of us, l could tell Ron liked what he saw. Now totally nude my wife made her way to Ron saying "let me see that cock l heard all about." with that, she released the monster.

She took it in her mouth and began sucking away, l took that time to peel away my trunks. Then standing there with cock in hand, I've never been so turned on. As if she could read my mind my wife stopped only long enough to tell me to join her. l can't say l suck as good as she does but Ron surely seemed to like it and at one point my wife sat back just watching as we guys were locked in a 69, gobbling up each other's members.

I shook his cock asking my wife if she would like to feel it inside of her, she had no words, just actions as she sat upon his fatty. I licked at her clitty and got a few at his cream-covered shift which my wife's orgasm after orgasm kept well coated.

At some point, my wife switched, now facing Ron. His swollen cock was about to burst so l pushed my wife gently downward until she lay upon his chest. Then l pushed my lube cock into her warm ass. Within a minute all three of us had reached their end. We jumped back into the spa, this time without our suits then we returned to be so a well-deserved rest.

I woke the next morning, looking over I saw Ron fingering my wife's pussy. I rose from the bed and moved to the other side pulling away the covers for a far better look. There was already a big wet spot between my wife's legs on the bed and Ron's cock was hard and had a tint of purple. l happily wrapped my lips around it and it only got better when my wife egged me on.

She came again and then asked me if l got the cock all hard for her and I told her no, it's my turn. Whatever excitement my wife showed paled in comparison, she hopped off the bed and was around the other side lubing me up before l could get in position. l was ready and it wasn't long before l felt the pressure of his thick head entering me. It was far bigger than I've ever experienced but l was so horny for it that there was little pain or trouble.

In fact, l began to push back hard wanting more, more he couldn't do but faster wasn't a problem and he slammed my ass as I've never known. My wife began to suck the pre-cum off my cock that was dripping freely, l could taste it in her kiss.

Ron gave a fair warning he was about to blow, my wife ordered him to fill my ass with his seed. l could feel the warmth different with his last few thrusts, then he slowly removed himself.

Still, hard l grabbed my wife and pushed her legs in the air, l dipped my cock in her wet pussy a few times then l took aim and her tight ass. She quickly came and l wasn't far behind her, we fell next to Ron and caught our breath. It soon became time to get up, clean up and grab the kids sadly. But l knew this wasn't the end to this, and it wasn't.

We had Ron over the next weekend and it was quite different with things now far clearer. The biggest part was this play seemed to awaken something in my wife, a side of her I saw in all the years we were together. My willing but shy wife has been replaced with a very forward and far-kinkier woman, and l must say l was loving every minute and it was about to show itself like new before.

A few weeks later when I returned from work my wife informed me we were having guests over for dinner, not saying who was the first flag and l hoped it was Ron so we can continue our adventures. She also mentioned the kids were spending the night at their grandparents so this also fed into my curiosity and hopes. But when l went into the kitchen for a snack l could see she was preparing for far more than three of us and this left me more confused than ever.

After my snack l went in to shower and get ready as the hour was almost upon us. Ron had arrived while l was away so there was at least that, and then within minutes, the doorbell rang. To my great surprise, it was Greg and his wife Wendy, this was my first time meeting her, and from what l could see the stories were true. Wendy stood a few inches taller than Greg and he wasn't short. She also had a good thirty pounds on him and Greg wasn't skinny. But she wasn't what I'd call fat, more built, and far more masculine than most women.

As my wife gave them the nickel tour in a hushed voice l asked if he said anything to Greg or worse both of them. He assured me he hadn't said a word and now we both had a look of wonder on our faces. After they returned my wife left me to entertain while she finished getting dinner ready.

We all enjoyed what she had to offer and then we returned to the living room where a wide range of conversations happened. It was nice to learn more from my friends as normally everything was about work or just the general things we say to be kind. Things got quiet and then out of the blue Wendy blurted out "So l hear you boys have been fucking."

With Greg's face as red as Ron's and l assume mine this must of been news to him also. My wife piling on put her two cents in at that time. "Oh yes, they're quite the cock sucker now."

Wendy paused for a moment and then she said how she'd like to see that, and order Greg to start by sucking Ron's cock. At first, l thought l was the lucky one but watching Ron's cock in Greg's mouth l wanted some too. So without being told l went over and joined them, l ordered my cock to Ron and then l joined Greg as our mouths passed over it like a cob of corn.

My wife was busy working her pussy over her jeans while her other hand had worked its way up under her top. Wendy sat more still but there seemed to be no lack of interest on her part, and that was when my wife offered that we go to our bedroom where we would be more comfortable. Without a word, we all made our way and now each of us removed any clothing we had left on. Greg had his eyes peeled upin my wife as she shimmied out of her tiny panties, but mine were locked upon his wife so fair is fair.

My wife shaved pussy was around covered in her cum and l looked back at Wendy hoping for the same. Her back was now turned toward me and l had to wait until she turned, Shaved yes but she had a tiny limp cock instead which not only surprised but excited me, plus it also answered some questions. Wendy took my wife by the hair and seemingly forced her head down to suck her little dick, but it was clear my wife wasn't seeking escape. l moved over to help her to Wendy's delight, her cock yet limp dripped of pre-cum quickly coating both of our tongues.

Wendy reached around and began to play with my ass, teasing me until two of her finger pressed their way past the gate. l began to rock my body fucking myself with the aid of her digits. I was about to come when my wife changed things up stating "Oh, we've left our other guests unattended for far too long." Then after that, she instructed Ron to make better use of my ready hole.

I felt the chill of lube and then my hole bowing to the demand of Ron's cock to enter me, a few uncomfortable dips, and then nothing feels better. Greg moved in closer, my mouth opened inviting him in and the only thing louder than my moans of pleasure was my wife coming in wave after wave as she watched on.

Ron was the first to finish and as his seed dripped from my well-used ass my wife joined me and together we finished Greg off. She took the mother load but wasted no time in sharing, our mouths locked and our tongues wrapped with thick cum like a taffy pull. We were left as one mound of flesh upon the bed, hands and mouths roaming with no shame or apprehension. Realizing what dreams are made of, ours now and forever.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
165 Followers