Married Man Finally Gives in...

Story Info
Happily married man can't ignore his feelings for other men.
2.4k words
4.66
43.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rrwva
rrwva
34 Followers

Part of this story has been previously published on this site, but several people requested that I finish the story. So here it is...a completely true story.

I am married to a very hot, petite, and beautiful wife. We have been married for 14 years and have two kids. As usually happens, we also have not had sex for about a month and before that it has few and far between for the last two years. That is not the reason, however, for my decision to fulfill an ongoing desire to get together with another man. It was not the first time, but the last time it happened I was in college and it occurred twice. Both times I met someone who I did not know and gave them a blowjob, although the first had me bent over the hood of my car with the head of his cock pressed against my asshole. He pushed and I pushed but I was a total virgin as far as sex with another guy and he was unable to penetrate me before the flash of car lights scared both of us and we separated.

For years, even after my marriage, I have fantasized about sex with another guy and often masturbated to pictures of well-hung guys or guys having bareback sex. I even bought a dildo with a suction cup with which to practice while stroking my own cock to orgasm. For the most part, however, I still considered myself straight.

As I turned 40, I found myself looking at gay porn online and pictures of big hard cocks. I loved the pictures of a well-hung guy standing, naked, his semi-hard cock hanging straight out from his body. As I stroked my own cock, I could easily envision myself on my knees, his cock in my mouth...inevitably, I would fantasize about being on all four, his cock head against my hole just like years ago during college. In my fantasy, however, his cock would penetrate me and he would fuck me with slow deep strokes until pulling out and either shooting his come on my back or my chest, or me begging him to come in my mouth; I could feel my own cock swelling as I was on the verge, thinking about him pulling put and me quickly turning around, grabbing his stiff cock and wrapping my lips around the swollen, hot, head...I would pump his cock as his come shot into my mouth. After swallowing everything he gave me, I would lick the length of his spent member, continuing to stroke it as it twitched and grew soft...

I spent a couple of days scouting out Craigslist Ads and finally connected with someone who I thought (and it turned out I was correct) was perfect. The day arrived and I showered, cleaned myself inside and out before leaving the house and asking myself what in the world I was doing. I was having the dialogue, knowing what I wanted, but scared to go through with it as I had done on a couple of occasions.

I was nervous as I drive over to his house and I wanted to turn around, but I knew my desire would not go away and I was determined to have his cock in me. After parking, I ran up to the apartment building, took the elevator to the third floor, and knocked. I was nervous and I could not believe I was actually going to do it. I was really going through with it...my heart raced and I was anxious, like I was a kid waiting for Christmas...it could not happen fast enough, and I knew I wanted to simply walk in, and without saying a word make it happen without thinking about it. I had done all the thinking I needed to do and now I just wanted it to happen.

A man I later found out was named Will opened the door and pointed to a bedroom down a short hall. I am sure he said something but I was not listening, just doing what my body wanted, as if on autopilot. I opened the door and saw Curt standing there in the middle of the room, no shirt, and only a pair of underwear. Without a word, I walked in, got on my knees in front of him as he revealed his cock. It was soft, but thick, and I knew what to do, pulling it into my mouth, wrapping my lips midway down his shaft and using my tongue to swirl around the smooth head as it was in my mouth. Oh my God, I loved having his cock in my mouth and I sucked and stroked it, encouraging it to become stiff and reveal itself in its full masculine beauty. It was long, around 7 1/2″ to 8″ and took my time, making sure he knew how much I wanted him to feel good, how much I loved his cock, and how much I had completely given myself to its pleasure. Everything centered around this cock and I felt so excited, so hot, so good as I licked the length of his shaft, sucked the head, and went down as far as I could without gagging...he was not forceful, and did not push my head down on his cock, which I appreciated...

Continuing to suck on his cock, I unbuttoned my short, taking it and my t-shirt off, before standing up...this is it, I thought, my complete surrender to his cock and my desire. I quickly unzipped my pants, pushed both them and my underwear down to my ankles, and pulled them off. I stood briefly, completely naked and exposed, allowing myself to be vulnerable before indicating my submission to his beautiful thick cock by once again dropping to my knees and grabbing it, stroking it, and telling him I wanted him to fuck me.

I almost wanted to laugh...I was finally and actually living out my fantasy...I was completely naked in a room with another naked man, his cock stiff...I was finally doing it and I found myself swept up in the excitement of my submission. I absolutely loved it...

He told me to turn around and get ready...asking me if I was ready to have him put his big cock inside of me...Without hesitation I did as he asked and what I wanted for so long. Resting on my forearms, I turned around as he knelt behind me. I then placed my head on the floor, took both hands and spread my ass open for him, arching my back.

I opened myself as much as I could, letting him know of my total surrender. I felt the cool air on my exposed asshole before he placed the thick swollen head of his cock against my hole. Oh my God, I am actually doing it...I wanted his cock in me so badly and I pushed backward toward him, "Fuck me...," I said, "Give me that big cock."

He grabbed my hips, pulling me toward him as I continued to push. The pressure against my hole was building and I felt it slowly spread open, slowly...I was flushed, excited, and the only thought in my mind was how much I wanted that big cock inside me...and then...my asshole suddenly popped open, allowing his head to enter me..."Oh, fuck yeah..." He did it...he broke the seal and I was no longer a virgin.

His well lubed cock began its long slow slide into me...the heat from the pain only excited me and it felt so good. It hurt while filling me up. When he was balls deep, he told me to relax and get used to having his cock in me. He then reached around and grabbed my chest to lift me up so that my arms were fully extended to the bed. He held me close, his chest against my back, while he slowly started to pull his cock out and back down deep inside.

I was totally naked, with a large cock deep in my ass and I was loving every minute of it, He pushed me back down so my chest was on the bed and back was arched so my ass was opened and ready. He stood up and took the head of his cock and rubbed it up and down the crack of my ass before stopping right on my hole. I reached back to spread my cheeks as wide as possible as he again pushed and I pushed until the head of his swollen cock popped inside me. I gasped and asked that he go slow, which he did...before picking up speed and placing one hands on my back forcefully to keep me in position and the other hand gripped my waist so he could pull me back on his big dick. He sped up his pace to suit his needs now and I gladly gave him everything he needed from me, pushing back against his thrusts, telling him, "Oh my God, yes, fuck me...your big cock feels so good inside me."

"You like that? You like having my cock inside you?"

"Oh my God, yes, I love it..."

He fucked me deeply and hard, being sure that his balls slapped against me before pulling back in out. Suddenly, the door opened and my heart dropped. I tried to pull away and off Curt, but he held me firmly in his grasp with both hands...not allowing me to move away and telling me it was only Will, the guy that opened the door as I entered the apartment. Curt slowed down and asked if I minded that his roommate join us. At this point, I would have agreed to just about anything...

I was so flushed and hot, having completely given myself over to my surrender...it was a moment of freedom. It was the fulfillment of what I have come to believe is the fullest expression of masculinity, two men having sex. To be masculine is to love masculinity, I have come to believe, and being together naked is that love expressed most fully. Plus, it just felt so good having a cock deep inside me and I could not believe I was getting ready to have another. I became lost in the moment...three men naked, groaning, cocks swollen and stiff, and I was getting ready to have both of them inside me.

Will came in and finished undressing. He stood beside me as I was getting fucked and let his semi-erect cock dangle close enough to my face that I could turn and easily pull it into my mouth. His public hair was trimmed close and his cock touched my lips as I licked the tip and wrapped my lips half way down the shaft.

Pulling and sucking with my mouth until I could feel it getting hard and swelling up with pride, it grew to about the same size as Curt but a little thicker....it was beautiful and I was doing my best to make sure he knew how much I wanted him to feel good. Before long, his full beauty revealed and I was all over it...now stroking with my hand as well as licking the length of the shaft, pausing to lick and suck and gently bite the swollen head. As Curt continued his slow in and out behind me, he told me to "Suck that cock....suck it, lick it...fuck yeah." This excited me and caused me to put as much cock in my mouth as I possibly could, gagging and pulling it out briefly before taking in just the head, sucking hard...before long, I felt the twitch, and then his pre-cum oozed into my mouth, salty and creamy, and covered my tongue and the head of his cock.

I continued to suck hard, up and down, wanting his cum in my mouth...I had fantasized about this moment for so long and here it was...I was a cock sucker and lived it and wanted to drain him dry with my mouth. Will thrust his cock once again before grabbing the back of head and with frenzied thrust, he shot his cum in my mouth. I was a little surprised and did not have much of choice (which only excited me more), but he came in waves, filling my mouth and forcing me to swallow...as he slowed to a stop and remained in my mouth, the twitch continued several seconds, before he pulled out. I continued taking his now limp cock in my mouth before stopping and putting all my focus in pleasing the cock in my ass.

Again, Curt pulled me up so that his chest pressed against my back..."You want me to cum in your little tight ass?", he whispered in my ear. "Oh God yes, please cum in me...fuck me good and cum in me..." As Will pinched and licked my nipples I went wild. No one had ever done this and the electric jolt to my body and my cock was like lightning...I grabbed my dick and started pumping myself. Curt fucked me and Will kept playing with my nipples until I felt him pick pace and determination. The fact that this beautiful cock was inside me and getting ready to fill me up with cum was my last thought before the blackness and stars hit with an intensity I have never experienced. I felt Curt behind me pull me forcefully toward him one last time before his cock exploded and his grunts filled the room. He continued thrusting into me five or six times. At last, he told me to clean his cock. I did so without question.

Afterward, I dressed while they asked if I wanted to stay for one more round. I had to get back home unfortunately, as it was the last time I would see them.

And that's it...the last time I lived out my fantasy...it was an understood one-time event, although I suppose I could have kept up with contact information. I have masturbated to this so many times I had to write it down.

And yes, I do have thoughts about once again engaging in my fantasy. My urge has been building and making itself hard to ignore. Maybe part of me hopes someone will read this story who lives in Northern Virginia so we can connect. If you ever visit DC let me know.

rrwva
rrwva
34 Followers