The PowerPoint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back to half stroke and while gritting my teeth, I flexed and swelled the head of my cock as hard as I could several times and while clinching my ass cheeks I pushed against her and I pretended to cum.

The instant she felt that reaction, it triggered another orgasm and as she started to cum, I gently fondled breasts and stroked her tummy until it subsided.

Using her vaginal compressions as an attempt to hold me inside, she breathlessly whispered, "oh my God Peter, dear God, you are awesome, my God ... thank you!" But I pulled out.

I kissed her with tongue then quietly asked, "do you think you can you go again for me?"

Before I let her answer, I rolled her over and lifted her to her knees. I wanted to see her ass, I wanted to take her full doggy, I wanted her full submission now and I could tell that she was both surprised at these actions and amazed over the fact that I was still hard.

I said, "Tammy, get up on your hands and arch your back a little for me please" and she willingly complied. But each time that the head of my cock touched her little anal pucker, she would raise her ass just enough so that I could only access her vaginally.

I positioned myself for it and in one forward thrust, I pushed back into her pussy's creamy wetness and pumped her a little harder and faster this round and she started moan with pleasure.

When I put my hands on that sweet little ass and started pulling her onto me in an attempt to go even deeper, those pleasurable moans turned into grunts of desperation and I knew at that time, she was on the extreme edge of another orgasm and that she was reaching way down to achieve it.

So, I stopped and held myself there. When she started to make those little whiney whimpering sounds of protest because I had suddenly quit to intentionally leave her hanging like that, I pulled out.

I held each side of her waist to prevent her from raising up this time and I took a huge chance as I ever so slowly started to work my fat cock, still wet from her juices, inside her tight ass.

"Oh my dear God, no" she responded as I continued to advance even deeper, " Peter, please no, I have never!" She pleaded, I can't take ... your too!" Peter, I've never," she begged.

I wanted to ease up, I wanted to ease out, but the grip that her lower bowel had around my shaft, felt far to too remarkably satisfying for me to abandon.

I told her, "this is for me, you've had yours. Now relax your anal muscles and work with me! I'm already in and the hard part is over ... Tammy draw me in, act like you're trying to pinch one off!"

Then I repeated back to her, her own magical words, "I want to get as much of everything out of this as I can" and at the exact time that she heard that, she relaxed those tight muscles, retracted and in less than a second, I was balls deep in her sweet, sweet ass.

I took it slow at first and I was as gentle as I could be and as her first time anal pain sensations turned to pleasurable lust, she started to encourage me on.

"Just a little more Peter ... I think a little more, " she panted.

Sometime within my next two pumps, I caught a whiff of her bittersweet butt, much like the stainless scent on her panties and trying to avoid it, holding out as long as I could, I was no longer in control.

My balls drew up almost to the inside of my belly and as my cock throbbed, I came like a stallion deep inside her tight asshole.

As slow as humanly possible, I started my withdrawal. I could feel her tight anal rim cling to my fat shaft, then constrict into the ridge behind my large mushroomed head and it stretched back up over and around it before slowly closing down off of the tapered end at the tip.

Never having experienced a sensation like that before, she started to feel the deep rush of her first analy induce orgasm and I reached around her waist and rubbed her belly with my right hand and in between her legs, my left hand searched out and found and caressed her clit and when it was finally over, she collapsed face down on the bed.

Even knowing now that I still have the magic, I was more concerned than proud. I felt as if I may have taken things too far for her with the anal. I laid breathless on my right side and waited to accept her objections.

Then finally she turned her face toward me and as I braced for her disapproval, softly she said, "my hand to God, Peter ... wow ... I really never thought that could ever be possible."

Totally out of breath and about to pass out myself, I turned her over on her back again. I scooted down the bed, put one of her little feet on each of my shoulders, rolled her tiny ass up and back a little and face first, my mouth found her clit.

Mercilessly I assaulted it with my tongue, I sucked it in my mouth and started to aggressively nibble it with my lips and right as it plumped back up to that full hazel nut size, she announced, "oh my God Peter ... oh my God, this makes me go multiple" and I felt my face, and then the sheets become extremely wet from my awarded prize.

Moments later, together we scooted her out of the wet spot and I rolled over on my back and as my head found the pillow, I bent my right arm up over my head.

Tammy put her head on my right shoulder and hugged her right arm over my chest. Then she bent her right knee and put her thigh on my stomach. My left hand found the blanket and I pulled it over us.

After a moment of quiet, listening only to her soft breathing, still concerned, I said, "Tammy, I am sorry if I was too rough, I tried not to be, but you drove me over the edge."

She whispered directly in my ear so softly that I could barely hear, "Peter, you were wonderful."

The next morning I woke to find us in that very same position. I was stiff and a little soar and my right arm was asleep and tingling, so I put it behind Tammy, down her smooth little back and slid my hand in the crack of her ass. I thought to myself, "if I had to cut this arm off as a trade for last night, it would have been well worth it."

Finally she stirred, yawned and asked, "what time is it?"

I answered and asked, "six fifteen and we don't have to be there until ten and their office is practically across the street. Your PowerPoint is ready to go, right?"

She responded, "yes, we're ready, but I recently upgraded to PowToon, it's an animated presentational tool and they will find it far more interesting and a lot less boring than the PowerPoint they've probably had to sit through hundreds of times."

I asked, "what?"

"It's the latest business presentation software, not stuffy and boring like the other, they'll eat it up," she answered, then said, "You made me hungry, let's shower, get ready and see what they have here in the form of breakfast."

I said, "I think I will be able to find something to eat" and I pulled my right hand away from her ass, hugged that arm gently around her neck and chuckled as I smelled her bittersweet essence on my fingers."

She said, "Peter! ... You are so nasty! ... other than the nightcap and your obvious obsession with my ass, do you have any other tic that I need to know about?"

"Panties," I said, "I always keep the panties and I want those," and I pointed at the bag.

She grinned and with a half chuckle asked, "well what if I wasn't wearing panties.

I almost didn't respond to that, but she was fun and a good sport with everything so I replied, "my pharmacist Don came up with an alternative for that."

"I really don't want to know," she replied.

I felt her soft little right hand leave my chest and come to rest on the inside of my right thigh. She slowly brought it up over my mammoth ball sack and I felt it attempt to close around the base of my fat shaft again. I took an audible deep breath as she slowly stroked upward to gauge my length. When the larger head stopped her hand, she said, "the couple of times that I've seen you Peter, I could tell by the fit of your slacks that you carried quite an impressive package, but my God Peter I wasn't expecting anything like this, it is totally magnificent!"

Being a humble man, I felt my face flush a bit from a combination of embarrassment and pride, but I truthfully responded, "it's a Swiftt family curse."

She smiled and asked, "Handed down for generations from your father, grandfather and great grandfather I suppose?"

"Exactly." I answered.

During breakfast she looked at me and asked, "peter, you're in great shape, big broad shoulders, hard chiseled chest , huge toned muscular arms, and a cute butt supported by powerful looking legs ... did you ever consider losing that belly?"

I laughed and sarcastically answered, "well, I remember our honeymoon, but for the life of me, I have no recollection of our wedding!" We both laughed and that's how it was since I picked her up ... fun.

After our coffee my phone rang, it was Darrold, "how did the dinner meeting go, how did Tammy do for you and are you guys ready for today?" He asked.

"Well, hello to you too." I answered. I looked over at Tammy and I asked him, "how's it going there, are you doing alright, are you going to live, any updates?"

He responded, "they want me to take a stress test in the morning and if everything looks good I can go home, but they want me on three weeks of rest and then another test after that."

"Well, listen, you take it easy and I'll have Tammy call you when the meeting concludes." I told him.

He said, "no let me call you. They're being real buttholes over my cell phone here. Tell Tammy for me that I love her" and he hung up.

I looked at Tammy and said, "Darrold says that he ..."

She smiled and said, "I know, I heard, he's always been excitable and he talks really loud."

I said, "listen Tammy, Darrold has been my partner for over two years and my friend for over twenty and."

She said, "Peter look, I love Darrold and I appreciate the fact that you have always looked after him the way that you do. You have always taken good care of him, but we're here now and he's there and though it may sound cold, when we get back home everything will to go back to normal, just as if any of this had never happened. Home is home and away is away, besides, you and I are both adults and if we're ever fortunate enough to be in this out of town situation in the future, I would do it all over again, wouldn't you?."

I answered, "in a heartbeat Tammy, in a heartbeat."

Then I asked, "you travel much?"

She laughed out loud and answered, "if your fishing, you're my first, but between us, with you, I can only pray that it won't be my last. But it will never happen close to home."

Then she sipped her coffee and to justify our actions, she stated, "Darrold is a loving caring husband and very good to me, but you know him. He's far too hyper, his interests run in too many directions at once and he is always off on a different tangent. Though he will always be my husband, not to take anything away from him, sex seems to take second place to the rest, and when we do get together, he's full speed ahead there as well, moving on to the next act without completing the first."

Before I could react, she added, "look Peter, the sex last night with you was, ... well you were, let's say ... much, much more thorough and I'll leave it at that."

The meeting and presentation lasted just under three hours and Tammy did do a remarkable job. I was thrilled that some of the subcontractors present kind of overlapped as competitors on past projects and it was a huge ego boost to know that they couldn't touch us on price or our product's performance on any future job. In fact many of them will have to refer to us in the future.

We waited until we walked totally out of their sight line and ear shot before we expressed our celebratory cheering and gesturing. Then during our last fist bump, as if on cue, my cell rang and the caller ID indicated "Darrold."

"How did it go, how was the presentation, how did Tammy do?" Poured out of my phone and into my ear.

I responded, "dude, calm down before your heart explodes man ... we've got this! It's in the bag!"

He said, "now listen Peter listen, I've been running the numbers in my head and I know you want to keep our business down to a sole partnership general contracting firm without adding any employee direct reports. But with me being unable to travel for a while, I think that we should consider hiring Tammy to team up and accompany you on the next few projects ... what do you think?"

I answered, "that's OK by me but what about her career?"

He said, "please don't tell her I told you this, but she hates that job."

I said, " I'll have to ask her if she's interested and see what she says."

He asked, "well tell me this, has she been good for you?"

I answered, "more that you can ever imagine."

He said, "give her a hug and a kiss for me and take good care of her."

I said, "Darrold, it will be my pleasure."

He said, "good, then I'm glad that's done because I just received an email from that Lido Beach Holiday Inn consortium at Saint Armand's Circle in Sarasota Florida. Remember? It's for that quote that you put together some weeks ago."

"We were awarded that seawall bid and you and Tammy need to be there in two days to firm up the contract. With city presentations, zoning and permitting, it should take the two of you about a week on the ground there to finalize."

"Got to go, Nazi Nurse is on her way in to confiscate my cell again, tell Tammy I'll call her tonight." I'll forward this email to you from my smart phone after I hang up" and he ended the call.

12