The Prancing Pony

Story Info
How I slipped into being a little pony slave.
1k words
3.55
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prancing Pony

---------------------------

It is dark and quiet. I am kneeling on the rug, waiting for you to arrive. The blindfold keeps the light out, and I begin to lose track of time. I have told you where to find the door keys. You should be here any moment now. The anticipation is very arousing. I wonder what your plans will be.

"Maybe you would like me to be your little pony tonight? I could dress up nicely and prance around and stuff," I had asked you. What a fool I was, I think now.

Who am I fooling? I love this.

"Oh, that would be nice! I bet you'll be a beautiful little filly!"

And so, I am a little blacky today. Shiny black heels, shiny black leggings, shiny black corset, complete with nice pointy ears and a proper bridle. A black-golden gleaming collar is keeping my head upright in proper posture. No slacking. I have to be presentable. The leash is clinking whenever I move the tiniest little bit. A blond whooshing tail is stuck in my butt. I like how it is slightly swinging around all the time, keeping me wide open and ready. Ready to get fucked by you. I would love that. Feel you deep inside me, filling me all up.

My cock gets hard and tries to break free from the tight zipper panties. It is a good idea you have ordered me to cuff myself. Otherwise, I'd already taken matters in my own hands. The bit gag is not uncomfortable, but the thin trace of drool is very embarrassing. At least you won't have to use any lube today.

I am rocking back and forth a bit, partly to relieve the pressure on the knees, but mostly to get some more satisfaction from the plug.

Any second now.

The door lock clicks. Finally. I hope it is really you and not some random stranger who has decided to peek under the doormat.

You certainly take your time. Talking to the kitties, walking over to the kitchen, pouring some water. Probably leafing through the science magazine. You know how to keep up the suspense. I hope you do not plan to take a bath first.

Finally, you have decided check me out. Shoes clicking on the wooden floor, coming to a stop close to me. You stand there for a while. What do you think? Am I presentable enough? I don't want to be an embarrassment. You haven't said a word since you came in. Are you appalled? Satisfied? Aroused?

You take a few more steps forward, until I can feel you standing right in front of me. I am shivering, not from the cold, but the excitement makes it hard to keep my senses straight. Your hand is running through my hair, calming me down. You wipe away some of the drool that sticks to my chin, then pull me close against you. My nose is pressed against your crotch. Only a thin layer of lace seems to protect your sweet pussy, and I inhale the heavy scent, getting drugged, almost passing out. I moan. Oh, I would love to lick you now.

You seem to sense my frustration, nestle around my head, and unhook the bit on one side. I am not yet allowed to satisfy you, though. Your fingers are probing my mouth. They taste very sweet, like honey. Oooooh... It IS honey!

Mmmmm! You know how to keep your pets happy! I lick them clean, savoring every sugar molecule. I can't wait to taste some other sweets on my tongue! You stroke my ears while I lick away. Heat is rushing up inside me. I am a good little filly.

The fingers are clean now, and you pull them out, rub them against my lips. I grunt because I want more. I am always too impatient.

You take the leash and yank me gently up. I have a hard time getting up, but you hold me securely. So warm. You chain my hands to the ceiling, to keep me from scampering away.

You kiss my brow, my nose, my ears, nibbling the ear lobes. I nearly melt away. It seems you like what you see. And if not..

Well... there are toys to keep me in rein. I hope you don't deem it necessary to use them tonight, since I plan to be a very well-behaved pony. Your mere presence makes it already hard for me to stick to these plans, though. Still, I know that I can trust you to be very gentle. You always are, just giving me some challenge to make the reward feel sweeter. Maybe you will let me watch you cum. Ohhh! Maybe you will let me MAKE you cum! Oh yeah!

You pull me close, one leg shoved between mine, rubbing against my crotch. Oh my gosh! You really mean to tease me. I can feel your breath on my cheek, giving me goosebumps all over.

You let go of me, finally give me the tiniest little kiss, barely touching my lips. I want more! I lean forward, but you withdraw further. I search for you in vain, trying to guess where your sweet lips are now. I am stopped short by the chain holding me in place. Grrr! I grunt in frustration.

No. Not yet. You put a finger on my lips, checking my advances, ordering me to be quiet, take the bit and silence me again. Yes. I have overstepped my boundaries and need to be trained properly. The play has barely started, and I have I already failed to be a good, sweet, docile pony.

You unchain my hands. Free at last. But not for long. You quickly cuff them again behind my back. Then you reach between my legs and start to massage me, kneading, stroking, never going too far, keeping me simmering. My knees become weak.

You take a few steps back and wait until I have found my balance again. I can hear that you are picking up something from the bed. I keep very still, knowing too well what is there on display. I doubt you have picked the satisfyer. Waiting...

Rough leather is scratching against my skin, starting at the cheeks and neck, moving slowly down, between my legs, playing with the strands of my tail, edging me on and on. The crop comes to a stop on my butt cheeks.

Time comes to a stop, too.

"Prance."