Red

Story Info
A mysterious bottle appears on Pet's vanity during a shower.
2.1k words
4.5
5.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was there waiting for me when I stepped out of the shower, calling to me like a siren song, the apothecary style bottle sitting in the middle of the vanity. As I approached it through the wall of steam swirling around me, the cherry red of the bottle shifted picking up green and copper hues, the colors shifting in the light. I couldn't draw my gaze away from it and picked it up, the glass solid and surprisingly warm in my hand. It was no bigger than a perfume bottle, and sparked and shimmered like a smoldering ember in my palm. I spun the bottle in my hands looking for some kind of indication of what it was. The only thing on the smooth surface was an etched anatomical heart lined in gold. I pulled the stopper watching as an oil dripped from the attached wand. The oil shimmered slightly in the light, almost metallic as it slowly dropped back into the bottle. I curiously sniffed at the oil, inhaling an intoxicating mix of musk and something darker, richer, a scent I couldn't place. It smelled of decadence, desire, and sin. I closed my eyes as the heady scent enveloped me. I dipped the glass wand back into the bottle dragging it and the oil across the tops of my breasts. The oil felt warm as it dripped down my skin. The fresh wave of scent hit me and I sighed. I replaced the stopper and placed the glass bottle on the vanity top as warmth began radiating from everywhere the oil touched. I smoothed and spread the oil across my chest feeling a delicious heat flush across my skin and a shiver ran down my spine. A soft moan escaped my lips as my hands began to glide across my breasts and down my stomach, my skin feeling tight, sensitized. I plucked at my nipples causing them to peak and tingles to spread across my skin. I moaned again as it felt like a line of fire speared straight from my taught nipples to my cunt. A delicious heat pooled at my core, my clit pulsing with my increasing heart rate. I trailed a hand from my sensitized nipples down my stomach to my folds, already dripping with desire.

A tsk sounded from behind me, followed by a deep satisfied chuckle. I turned, taking in the male form resting against the doorframe. Tall and imposing, his white blond hair mussed as if he had run his fingers through it, his eyes dark with desire as his gaze scanned up and down my body. He smirked at me.

"I see you found my gift, pet. Enjoying yourself?" His eyes tracked my roaming hands before zeroing in on the hand that rested on my mound.

"You know better, pet." His tone was chiding, but his smirk said he was going to enjoy this.

"1st position pet." His command was sharp, brooking no argument. With barely a thought my knees folded and met the cool tile floor, my ass rested on my heels, my hands open on my thighs which were spread, my gaze was down landing on his dark leather shoes. I watched as they took a step towards me.

"Such an obedient pet." He purred, moving to stand directly in front of my spread knees. His hand was warm as his fingers speared into my damp hair, running his nails lightly across my scalp, instinctively I pressed my head further into his palm closing my eyes.

"So greedy." His grip tightened in my hair, drawing a gasp from my lips. "You know better than to touch what doesn't belong to you though, don't you?" He growled out, tightening his hold on my hair further, I couldn't help the whimper that escaped. His grip softened enough that I was able to nod.

"That's right, but you just can't help yourself can you? You turn into such a dumb little pet when you get needy. The second that little cunt of yours gets wet all thoughts just leave that pretty little head don't they?" I pressed my head harder into his hand. He used his other hand to angle my chin up to look into his face, his dark eyes scanning my face before a smirk graced his lips. My core clenched, knowing that look, knowing that whatever he planned for me, I was not going to like it.

"Go and wait for me in the playroom, take the oil, I want you coated and waiting in 1st position." He roughly let go of my hair, turning and walking away from me. I sat dumb for a moment before I stood on wobbling legs. Grasping the oil bottle, I went to do as I was told. The room was already set up and waiting for me, the recessed lights along the far wall illuminating a variety of Master's toys; floggers of various materials and lengths, a few paddles, different cuffs, and coils of rope. The fireplace in the corner was lit, heating the room to a comfortable temperature. I walked over to the couch across from the St. Andrews Cross, and placed the bottle of oil on the side table. I began to drizzle the intoxicating oil down my arms and legs, spreading it until I glistened in the soft light. I pulled my hair forward over my shoulder and drizzled oil across my shoulders, doing my best to spread it evenly across my back. When every inch of me that I could reach was glistening, I capped the oil and moved myself to the center of the room, kneeling in 1st position.

Waiting for Master was a slow kind of torture as the oil began sinking into my skin. My skin felt hot, the warm air of the room pressing against it. I kept feeling the phantom brushes of fingertips across my shoulders, down my spine, across my breasts. My core began to ache, clenching around emptiness in need. The scent of the oil was making my head fuzzy. I was a being of pure need.

The clicking of Masters shoes brought me back to alertness, signaling to straighten my spine before he entered the room. I longed to look up at him, but I kept my eyes down as I was taught. Master moved through the room, ignoring me as I knelt in the center. I heard him move over to the sideboard where I heard the clink of stone in glass before I heard him open the decanter and pour himself a drink. He moved over and placed that on the side table where I had left the oil. He then moved over to his record player, taking his time selecting a record for himself. The player crackled to life before the first strains of music began to fill the room. The music thumped with a sensual rhythm that immediately brought me further on edge. My ears strained as I tried to pick out where he was in the room, my skin prickling with a mix of awareness of his gaze on me and the oil working on my skin. I started at the sound of the drawer being slid open somewhere behind me. I gripped my thighs harder in an effort to keep still. Those drawers housed the Master's collection of toys. I heard some things being shuffled around before the drawer clicked shut. Master's footsteps came closer, his hand coming to rest on the top of my head.

"Open your mouth pet, tongue out" His voice was controlled, no hint as to what he planned. I obeyed. I caught the flash of pink out of the corner of my eye before a vibrator was placed on my tongue.

"Suck." Again I obeyed, sucking on the soft silicone of the toy, getting it coated in my saliva. He pulled the toy from my mouth.

"Spread your legs." I obeyed and Master crouched in front of me showing me the bright pink toy before slipping it between my folds, pressing it into my aching core. I whimpered softly, as Master gathered some of my wetness on his fingers holding his shining fingers in front of me. He raised his eyebrow at me, his eyes all but taunting the evidence of my need. He stood and presented his finger to me to clean. I took his fingers in my mouth sucking them clean of my wetness, swirling my tongue around them. He pressed my tongue down with his fingers, pulling my head up to look at him.

"So needy." He chided, as he pulled his fingers from my mouth. He walked over to the couch sitting down with his arm spread across the back. Reaching over he grabbed his drink, straight whiskey, and took a sip. He watched me with hooded eyes, as he set the glass down. He reached into his pocket, retrieving his phone.

"Now, my pet, let me explain. As you can probably tell, my gift was no simple oil. It is a special oil, a topical aphrodisiac. It also dilates the blood vessels close to your skin, making your skin, oh so sensitive, as you can probably tell." He smirked as I shifted under his gaze.

"Come, sit at my feet, pet." With the ordered command I crawled to him on hands and knees, my breasts swung with each movement feeling heavy, the glide of my thighs against each other left me panting. By the time I made it to Master's side shivers ran up and down my spine, my breaths coming out in short little pants. I looked up at him, watching as he smiled to himself as he took in my state.

"Always so responsive for me. Now pet, who does that needy dripping cunt belong to?"

"You Master."

"Correct. Who gives you permission to cum?"

"You Master."

"Correct again. Did I give you permission to play with that pretty cunt? Did I give you permission to cum?" I lowered my head shaking my head in shame.

"Use your words pet."

"No Master."

"Correct again, and yet I found you playing with my property. I believe that deserves to be punished. You are not to cum, not until I say so." As he talks his gaze turns harsh and he touches something on his phone, and the vibrator comes to life. I immediately slam my legs shut in a vain attempt to muffle the vibrations. It does nothing, the vibrations continuing torturously.

"I am sorry Master." I plead as the pleasure begins tightening in my core.

"Oh I am sure you are sorry, but I don't think you are sorry enough pet. No, the lesson must stick." He watches with a smirk, reaching and taking a sip from his drink. His thumb taps his phone screen, the vibrations intensifying. A high whine escapes my lips, as I attempt to turn my attention away from the vibrations at my core. Pleading with my eyes at my Master to take mercy on me. My hips want to move, to seek out that pleasure, that release, my body twitching in desperation as I deny my body its release. Shivers begin racing up my spine, pleasure pooling low in my core.

"Please Master." I pant out. He takes another sip of his drink, arching an eyebrow.

"Please what pet?"

"Please let me cum Master."

"I don't know that you have earned that yet." The shivers running along my spine are coming closer together. My hands clasping and releasing on my Master's calf. I rub my cheek desperately on his knee, keening softly.

"Such a pathetic little thing, aren't you? Your pretty little head is already empty isn't it? So desperate to cum. My desperate little slut." His hand rests on the top of my head stroking softly. The vibration picks up again, I can feel myself teeter on the edge, my pathetic whine escaping my lips.

"Cum for me, my pet." My body begins shaking before the entire sentence is complete. Convulsing, my legs shaking, I am flung over the precipice of pleasure crying out my release. My vision goes gray for a moment. I come back to myself, my heart pounding in my ears, panting, my head resting against Master's leg. His hand is stroking my hair, the vibration has stopped.

"Such a good girl." He crooned. I whimper nuzzling into his leg, he pulls me up into his lap, where I collapse into a boneless heap against his chest. I groaned as I felt the fullness of the vibrator leave my body.

"You did such a good job for me, pet. You took your punishment so well." I felt a cool glass held to my lips, and sipped at the water gratefully. The warmth of a soft blanket was draped over me as my eyes grew heavy. I felt his arms tighten around me.

"Rest now love, I will take care of you. You made me so proud." I felt the gentle pressure of his kiss against the top of my head. I smiled sleepily as I cuddled into his heat, listening to the steady rhythm of his heart.