The Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be gross Paul," Jessica tells him, secretly wanting to answer that no, she didn't know. That she's actually jealous of Maria's tits as that is something Jessica always wanted, large breasts. She even considered getting surgery for it.

Unknown to Jessica, or Rachel, Paul decides in this moment that he's going to fuck Maria. He's not sure how he's going to get to do it, but he knows he is. Even if he has to sabotage the entire plan to do it. The moment he sees Maria's firm, brown body, he knows he has to have her. He has to have that pussy on his dick, his mouth on those tits, and all of her on him.

"Alright, how about this...we tell her to go to that old storeroom in the back of the 900 hallway. That she's to go in, undress and wait," Jessica suggests, her mind going into darker places. For some reason picturing the foreign exchange student naked and scared in a room like that makes Jessica oddly aroused.

"Yeah, oh, what if we made her, I dunno, lock her clothes up or something?" Paul suggest excitedly. Jessica considers this. She knows it is a bad idea because if a teacher comes in, Maria would need her clothes to get dressed fast. But Jessica doesn't really care. She actually likes the fear it would bring Maria to know that she's naked and can't do anything about it.

"There's old lockers in there, right? We can have a lock left there. Then she would have to put her clothes in a locker, and put the lock on," Jessica offers to which Paul excitedly agrees.

"I really think we need to get a picture of her, or better yet, pictures. Not share them or anything, but to have them in case she tries something, you know? Like if she keeps on making us flunk, or goes to the principal about what happened," Paul suggests, hoping Jessica doesn't catch on to the real reason he wants this. Naked pictures make blackmail material. Blackmail means Maria on his dick.

"I was thinking the same exact thing," Jessica says almost at once, surprising Paul. This makes his cock throb as this is going better than he hoped.

"I think the pictures should be really bad. You know, like super embarrassing. If it is just naked pictures, she might take naked pictures and release them herself so we can't use them. But if we make sure the pics are really humiliating, then we have her," Paul explains.

"I'm listening," Jessica responds, again surprising Paul. Jessica seems like she already has such an idea of what she wants to do regarding the pictures, but doesn't want to say it. If Paul wasn't so wrapped up in his secret goal to fuck Maria, he might catch this.

"What if she tied herself up? After all, she said she wanted to try a bunch of crazy kinks. We get her to tie herself up, maybe even wear a blindfold or gag so she can't see us if we go into the room," Paul says as causally as he can. He's leaving out the thought that if she's tied up, there's not much she could do when he fucks her. All he has to do is lock the door, and he'll get to do as he wants to Maria.

"I...I don't want to really admit this, but I was thinking of something along those same lines. That a plain nudie pic wouldn't do anything. That she needs to be in a compromised state. Maybe even film what happens to have leverage over her," Jessica says, showing she agrees.

Paul and Jessica discuss what to do for the next twenty minutes. Both secretly pretend to check their cells for texts when they really view Maria's photo again as motivation. As they discuss, they write more and more of the response email. They write, rewrite and delete a bit in an effort to get it sounding just the way they want. Where it is truly over the top as well as professional. Where if anyone other than Maria read it, they would know it is a sham.

"Congratulations. Upon submission of your photo you have been fully accepted for activation of your specific fantasy. Due to details within your submission, we have set it up in the most American of locations, your school. During 4th period on Friday, you are to report to room 954, which is a storeroom, fulfilling the public aspect of your fantasy as anyone might enter. Once inside, you will remove all clothing including bra and panties, and store them in one of the lockers inside the room. Then you will use the provided lock to secure your clothes inside the locker. After this is completed, you will be required to restrain yourself with the provided tools. Once you are secured, the session will officially start." Jessica reads out loud to make sure it sounds alright.

Before they were giggling and laughing as they wrote, but now Paul and Jessica are very serious. Both can barely hide the excitement they have to see if this will really work. That if Maria is truly so naïve that she'll fall for it, or if she's setting them for a trap. It's so much so that Paul and Jessica don't talk after sending the email. Instead Paul leaves without saying a word and Jessica doesn't even say goodbye.

The next few days everything is set up, not that there's a lot to do. They have to do it in secret as they realized that if Maria shared that email with anyone, the storeroom may now be watched. Despite this, it doesn't look like anyone was watching it, nor were there any new cameras around.

Moving forward, they manage to set up all that they need in that storeroom. They purchase a combination lock and place it on an old desk so Maria can lock up her clothes. After school Paul rigs up how Maria is to secure herself. He hung a chain from the cable trays in the ceiling right in the middle of the room, to which he connected a pair of handcuffs. Using his best guess, he hung it to where he thought Maria's arms would reach to.

After this he found some elastic bands in the workout room. He proceeded to tie them to pillars on either side of the storeroom. They don't really reach where Maria is supposed to stand, but they stretch, which is the whole point. He'll just have to write a note to explain that she's to put one foot in the cuff at the end of the bands. Then it should spread her legs nice and wide and leave them like that.

The last thing he does is leaves a "blindfold" in the room. It is really a long hairband of Rachel's, but it'll do the job all the same. Maria will pull it down over her head, where it'll cover her eyes. This way she won't be able to see that it's him who is going to fuck her, hard.

Paul and Jessica do tell Rachel their plan, only because she asked. With each day that passes, Rachel seems more and more interested in what they were planning, but she is clearly conflicted. She knows it is wrong but a part of her still wants to be apart of it. Despite being very smart, Rachel has suffered under Maria as well. Not to mention Rachel likes the idea of someone being tied up naked.

"D-Did she reply?" Paul asks Jessica on Friday morning. Jessica shakes her head no to reveal that there has been no email from Maria. Nor has she acted any different these past few days. She's still her active, nerdy self, answering every question for the teacher. There's no hint that she thinks she is being tricked.

"We just wait. Are the webcams working?" Jessica asks Paul, who set up two webcams in the storeroom, one facing where Maria will be, and one facing her back. He was the one that set them up because he wants to save the footage. That way he's in control and doesn't have to share it with anyone.

"Yeah, look," Paul says, bringing up one of the webcams feed on his cell. The two girls see the storeroom which is empty like normal. The feed is crisp, clear and very visible.

"No way she's going to do it. Right?" Rachel asks what they are all thinking. Paul doesn't reply but Jessica shrugs as if to say, "Got a 50/50 chance." But all three wonder if this could be for real. That Maria is that stupid and naïve to fall for it, or if it is some trick by an extremely intelligent classmate.

The bell to start the school day rings and they walk off. They go about their day barely talking, but it is the slowest day ever for all three. Each constantly checks their cell to see the time, but the minutes barely tick by. This affects Paul the worst as his cock refuses to go soft. It stays as hard as a board the entire day as he can't get the photo of Maria out of his mind.

Finally the bell to go to 4th period classes rings. Paul and Jessica almost run to meet up, which is by the gym. They meet there, both looking nervous and excited. Then, surprising them, Rachel shows up as well, revealing she is going to be a part of this after all. And so all three stand there, going over that they are going to give Maria 10 minutes, then go to the storeroom.

"Check the webcam," Jessica tells Paul, again, but he yet again he pretends it isn't working. He makes up something about the internet connection being too slow. He does this because he wants to see Maria for the first time in person. To see her strung up, naked and helpless when he opens the door.

The three hide in the nearby girl's restroom as no one ever goes inside this period. They stay there till the bell rings to start class. After this, they wait even more, going over what the plan again and again.

The plan is that they are going to go into the storeroom to see if she's there. If she is, they will go in, laugh and take pictures of her. They will make fun of the fact that the goodie little girl is doing something so dirty and nasty. Then they will tell her they have pics now so she better calm down with the goodie two shoes shit. Otherwise they will have no issue putting their pics online.

"Ready?" Jessica then asks the others as it's time. The other two nod, through Paul wants to race to the storeroom. Then, together, they sneak to the back hallway. The reason they chose the back hallway is that it is mostly storerooms and empty classrooms. There's only like 2 classes in the entire hallway, so no one should notice or hear them in the storeroom.

The three reach the storeroom where they look around over and over, trying to see if it is a trap. When Paul is convinced it is not, he turns the doorknob. On purpose he puts himself first as he wants to be the first to see.

Each of them knows that Maria isn't going to be inside. That the prank is far too over the top for someone to fall for. All Maria had to do is ask a single person about it to know it was a prank and not to go through with it. And so, each prepares themselves as they know Maria isn't going to be inside. That she set it all up to waste their time, which is what they deserve.

Paul takes a breath and secretly says a prayer hoping she is really inside. It is something he didn't know he has to have. If Maria isn't in there, he may lose it. He's worked himself up so much he may have to find Maria and beg her to let him fuck her. Or maybe just take her anyway.

Taking a look inside, Paul's eyes widen so much that one of his contacts almost falls out. Of all the things he expected to see, this isn't one of them. It's beyond surprising to him. It's so powerful that he stares forward, stunned and scared.

Paul turns to look at his two friends, showing he doesn't believe what he's seeing. His expression is so intense that it scares both of his friends. Rachel thinks that there has to be police inside that are about to arrest them. While Jessica thinks that it has to be a trap and they are about to have to run.

Then Paul mouths the words "She's in there," to the two girls. And then he turns back and opens the door properly. He moves in fast, not wanting to keep the door open too wide for too long. Right behind him are the two girls, both who rush in and close the door behind them.

Now all three stare at the sight in front of them. It's Maria alright. Foreign Exchange Student Maria. The nerdy, goodie-two shoes little bitch herself...naked as naked can be, strung up and perfectly helpless.

All three friends take in the scene, each in their own world of disbelief. They see that on the old set of lockers in back, one is closed. This closed one is locked with the combination lock they left in the room. And sticking out from the bottom of that closed locker is what appears to be part of the waistband of a pair of cotton panties, showing that Maria did indeed lock away her clothes. She did exactly as she was told and locked away her own clothes.

Paul sees that the chain he hung from the ceiling doesn't come down far enough as he thought Maria was taller than what she really is...yet Maria still made it work. Her hands are cuffed in the handcuffs but her arms are stretched painfully upward. It makes her body look so stretched out that it looks like she's trying to stretch out her spine. She's barely even on her tiptoes.

As for Maria's legs...never has any of them seen something like it. Maria's legs are spread painfully wide thanks to the elastic bands that Paul set up on either side of the room. They are connected to her ankles and pull to the sides of the room. She might have been able to keep her legs somewhat together at first but now she can't and the stretched bands keep them parted wide and tight. Paul figures not even a bodybuilder would be able to keep their legs closed for long in this situation.

They all realize that Maria has made herself completely helpless. Each are surprised because there would be no way she could get out of this by herself either. If it went tits up, somebody would see her like this. And to make it even better, she's for some reason gagged herself.

Only Rachel figures why and how she gagged herself, as a part of her is very much aroused by the sight of Maria like this, but not because she wants to do anything to her, but because she wants to be her. This is the real reason why Rachel didn't want to be a part of the planning. She found that the more they talked about doing to Maria, the more she found herself aroused.

Rachel figures that there must have been two hairbands left instead of one. That Paul didn't notice because he doesn't use hairbands so he just plopped them down. Maria probably found both and put one as a blindfold per the instructions, then figured the extra was to be a gag, so she pulled it over her head and down until it was going into her mouth.

Not waiting, Paul whips out his cell. His arousal is so high he has to fight from ripping off his own clothes and fucking her right now. He knows he has to fuck her. That nothing is going to stop him.

His cell begins making the familiar clicking sound as he begins to take pictures. At the sound of this, Maria's head pops up and looks around. She heard the door open, but didn't know who might have come in, if they are friend or foe.

Maria is extremely aroused at the moment. She is aroused in a way she can't even describe. More aroused than she's ever been in her entire life. It's an arousal that is so intense, it makes her ashamed as anything that feels like this, can't be good. She is Catholic after all.

Being stretched out and helpless is something Maria never knew that she wanted. She's always been so careful in life, planning everything out and making sure she is in control. For the first time in recent memory, she's not in control. She feels utterly and completely helpless...and she loves it.

It's not the feeling of being helpless that does it either, it's being helpless AND naked. Back home guys were always trying to hook up with her to which she literally swat them away, but in this country, it's different. No one has really even talked to her, at least no guys. In part she knows this is because of the language barrier as the first few days here a few guys did talk to her, but they lost interest when she didn't understand a lot of their slang.

Now with her breasts heaving and her womanhood completely exposed and open, she feels, well, free. It's so arousing that she wouldn't care if the principal or even her parents came in and saw her like this. It would be worth it. It would be worth it if the entire school came in and used her.

The issue for Maria now, is that she doesn't know what she wants to happen. The secret group promised her an American Experience, but she doesn't know what that means. Will it simply be sex? Or will it be more, like being spanked, or choked? And the torture of the situation is not how tightly her body is bound, but that she can't wait much longer.

"I-I-Is somezone...d-d-dere?" Maria stammers out, her body yearning so much that it's trembling. Of course none of the small group answer. Paul keeps taking pictures while the two women stare at Maria and the way she is strung up, each having different emotions.

For Paul, this is the sexiest sight he has ever seen or will ever see. Everything about it is perfect. He loves how Maria's tits are thrust out, making them look like perfect targets to cum all over. And they are so huge too. He guesses they have to be a DD cup, or maybe F's...or possible even G's. Granted, he doesn't really know bra cup sizes.

And her pussy drives Paul wild. It's shaved and pretty, looking so innocent and clean. He just wants to start licking it as he knows it'll taste like candy. In his mind he doesn't think anyone has ever had that sweet body part and he wants to be the first.

All of Maria looks sexy, which makes Paul's cock so hard he fears it might rip out of his pants. Even Jessica and Rachel admit to themselves how sexy Maria looks like this. Neither has done much of any BDSM stuff, but the way Maria looks, they want to try it. Only Jessica wants to be the one in control while Rachel wants to be the victim.

"I-I-Is s-s-s-someone...dere?" Maria tries to ask again but her gag covers too much to be heard. Sure the three of them hear her and know what she's trying to say, but no one else will. Even if she screamed, it's doubtful anyone would hear outside the room.

The room is very quiet except for the clicking sound of Paul's cell as they all look at Maria, the foreign exchange student as they've never seen her. And then...Jessica laughs. She starts to laugh a low chuckle but then it grows. It gets louder and louder. It's a real laugh too, like she can't believe her good luck. Like this is the funniest shit she's ever seen.

Jessica keeps on laughing an evil sounding laugh which scares Maria. She can tell whomever is laughing, is laughing at her. Laughing at what she's done to herself. That she's made herself helpless so that anyone could do anything they want to her. Laughing at what's about to happen.

"I'm going to be back," Jessica tells her friends once she stops laughing. Even through she's stopped, there's an almost crazed look on her face. A look that seems to suggest that sanity has left.

"Wait, what?!" Rachel whispers loudly, rushing up to Jessica. Rachel is close to panicking as she can't believe Maria really did it. She had hoped she knew it was a prank and wouldn't do it, but that hope died. Now Rachel knows she's part of whatever crime this happens to be, even if it really isn't a crime since Maria wants it.

"Look, I didn't think she would really do it, ok? But I brought a few things with me in case she did. I just didn't bring them with me in case it was a set up. So I'm going to go get them. Just chill, sit back, relax and when I return, we'll teach her a lesson, ok?" Jessica tells Rachel in a whisper as well so Maria can't hear. Only Jessica isn't making this a suggest, but an order. Basically telling Rachel to stay here, shut up and not do anything.

Paul keeps on taking picture after picture. He moves up and down Maria's body, making sure to get every part of her possible. From that fresh pussy to her full tits. And once he has enough, he moves behind Maria and does the same thing. He even gets pictures from every angle possible, from upward from between her legs, to one of just Maria's face, where she's both scared and aroused.

The door opens and quickly closes as Jessica exits the room. Rachel looks at the door, more nervous that ever, as if a SWAT team is going to burst out. Paul on the other hand, finds he can't wait any longer. This is his chance.