The Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Paul hears movement. In reaction he turns to where he hears it and remembers Rachel. She's finally waking up fully. Her body is slowly starting to squirm as she wakes up, her legs getting her to start standing.

Panicking, Paul knows he has to get Jessica out of the room, or else it'll turn into a real fight between them. She's not going to like that he's tied up their friend or that her tits and pussy are out. And despite being larger than Jessica, he is still scared of her and in no way wants to fight her.

"T-T-The TV in Art," Paul stammers out. Jessica looks at him, making it seem like she forgot he was even there. She looks at him with a confused expression, not knowing what he means.

"It, it there's a remote. Surely you could use those batteries, right? The batteries in the remote?" Paul says, having said the Art room because that room is clear on the other side of the school. It'll take Jessica forever to get there and come back, which should give him plenty of time to deal with Rachel. Also, Jessica the only one of them that takes art, so it makes sense for her to go instead of him.

"Watch her. And if Rachel comes back, tell her to whip the bitch too," Jessica states as she marches towards the door, no longer caring about using their names in front of the bound foreign exchange student. Paul affirms that he'll do as she wants. And that he'll make sure Rachel whips Maria too.

The moment the door shuts behind Jessica, Paul rushes towards Rachel. She's still tied to the locker and gagged, barely coming out of her daze. Only now she is pulling on her bound hands, testing to see if she can get free.

Despite being in that dark corner, Paul can't deny how sexy Rachel looks. He knows it is because she is tied up, as that must be a kink for him. But never has Rachel looked this perfect. In this moment he thinks she could pose on any magazine cover, ever. That every man in the world would want to fuck her.

"Sorry about this Rachel," Paul tells her as he makes up his mind and pulls down his pants again. Rachel hears this but doesn't react as she is still a bit dazed. Her mind is more on trying to get her hands free than anything else, so she doesn't get what is happening, yet.

Rachel then feels Paul press his body against hers. In that moment she both panics and pauses. It doesn't take a genius to know what he's about to do as she can feel his bare cock pressing against her bare ass. Yet a part of her wants it. She wants to be taken like this, strung up and helpless, just like Maria. That it'll be the most out of control she's ever been.

But playing the part, she protests into the pair of panties in her mouth. She also tries to move her legs, but her pants bunch up around her ankles, preventing her from moving them. Paul hadn't planned on it being so perfect, but Rachel finds that she is really helpless which nearly makes her orgasm on the spot.

Paul puts his once again hard cock against his friend's pussy from behind. With a moan, he inserts it to find she is very wet. He thrusts his member all the way inside her, feeling the warmth that is her womanhood.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," Paul says as Rachel softly moans. He finds that her pussy is just as tight as Maria's, making it feel beyond perfect. He then pulls back just to thrust forward again, his eyes rolling with how good it feels. The first few times he goes slow to savor the feeling, but he quickly starts to get faster.

With each thrust he remembers some way Rachel humiliated him that makes him get more forceful. From the times in class when she pointed out he was wrong on an answer and corrected him, to her making jokes about how he failed the test last week. Each memory makes him thrust into her harder and faster, as he actually likes the thought of it being painful for her.

Rachel doesn't have a lot of sex, and none of it has ever been like this. That's why she nearly cums at once from being forced by her friend. Truth be told, it's not really being forced as she wants it, but it's the thought of it that makes her hot. And so she tenses and grunts as her orgasm moves over her, the waves going up and down over her in a way not felt before.

As Paul fucks Rachel from behind, Maria finally catches her breath. She can hear what is clearly the sounds of sex, but still has no clue what is going on. Nor does she know who the people are that are doing this to her. In her mind, it is still the secret organization which clearly knows much more than she thought they would. The secret organization that is making her feel like she didn't know she could.

"OUCH!" Paul cries out, only he doesn't finish saying the complete word. He was starting to fuck Rachel so hard he was ramming her entire body against the lockers to make a lot of noise, but he feels an overwhelming feeling on the side of his head. It feels like a bubble of darkness that grows and grows, stunning him as it hurts, bad. It's only when the bubble feels like it encases his entire head that he realizes he is about to pass out.

Falling backward and sliding out of Rachel, his pants are still around his ankles when he lands on the group. Looking up, he sees Jessica looking down at him. Both Rachel and Paul were too busy in their own world to know that Jessica had reentered the room.

Jessica found it strange that Paul would suggest the Art's TV when there is actually a TV in the storeroom that surely has a remote. Knowing something was up, Jessica left, only to sneak in a minute later to see what Paul was up to. When she saw him fucking a tied up Rachel, she grabbed a tennis racket and hit him hard on the side of the head.

When Paul comes to a few minutes later, he finds himself in a position he never thought he would be in. He then looks around and thinks that Jessica really has lost it. That she's gone crazy. Crazy with power and crazy with sex.

"W-What...what are you doing?" Paul asks as his head pounds with a bad headache. Only his words don't come out. There's something in his mouth, gagging him. He tongues it and finds that it's fabric. Cotton in fact.

Paul is currently bent over a broken desk, only this one is missing the seat. He's bent over all the way on it, with his hands ziptied under the desk to his ankles. And Jessica did it right too, zip tying his ankles to the desk's legs, then making another ziptie be a loop within it, to which his wrists are tied too.

Looking at what Jessica is doing to Maria, he can't believe how far she's gone. For Jessica is currently moving the overly large vibrator in and out of Maria's pussy, fucking her with it. And Maria moans loudly as she does this, the feeling sounding like it feels beyond great. Maria even rocks her hips as this is done to her, openly enjoying being violated by Rachel.

Then Paul turns his head to look at Rachel. She's still tied up where he left her, only she's completely naked now and squirming really hard. It almost looks like she is dancing as she's left in that dark corner, squirming uncontrollably. Only now she's no longer facing the lockers but facing outward where he is able to see her tits jiggle as she moves.

Confused, Paul looks at Jessica again, wondering why she didn't untie Rachel. He thought Jessica was saving Rachel from him, and would untie her. But if he didn't know better, she instead turned Rachel around for some reason. Forced her to look out at the room.

"I wanted her to watch," Jessica tells Paul as the soft wet sounds of Maria's pussy can echo about the room along with Maria's moans. Jessica is sitting on a small stool to the front of Jessica, where she moves the vibrator in and out fast. It's very clear she is loving the power she holds over Maria, as Paul can see how at times she slows down only to go extremely fast the next moment to get a reaction.

It's now Paul notices that his pants and boxers have been removed completely. He's bare ass tied to this desk. That means Jessica pulled his pants off before tying him up. But why? What in the world is she doing?

"Seems our good friend has quite the submissive streak in her, which she admitted after I stopped you," Jessica tells Paul without looking at him. Now she inserts the vibrator all the way inside Maria, using a finger to try and push it as far as it can go inside her, which makes Maria whimper very loudly.

"So I decided to leave her tied up, like the submissive slut she is," Jessica continues, sounding a bit disgusted by her friend.

"Without clothes, of course," Jessica says with a smirk. This is when Paul understands what's in his mouth. What he's gagged with. It's Rachel's panties. Jessica did to him, what he did to Rachel.

"Since she said she didn't mind what you were doing to her, I decided to teach her a lesson as well. I stuffed a small vibrator in her and am letting it run until the batteries die," Jessica reveals. Paul turns to look at Rachel again, whose body jerks and twitches hard, revealing that she is having an orgasm at the moment. Rachel doesn't make much noise, but the strange way she moves seems to broadcast she can't control her body.

In disbelief that Jessica would do that to her friend, Paul stares at Jessica with wide eyes. His shock only grows when he notices something else that's new, which is what she's done to Maria. There's now a metal hook on Maria's backside, with a rope leading upward.

Jessica put an anal hook in Maria. A hook into her ass, and then put the collar at the end of the rope around Maria's neck. And from the look of it, it's very tight, meaning Maria must be pushing that hook even deeper inside her ass. Then he sees the rope around Maria's breasts. They've been tied extremely tight, looking like Jessica was pissed at Maria's tits.

Maria doesn't seem to mind any of it as she moans that she too is starting to cum from the vibrator inside of her. In a weird way it's oddly beautiful that the two women cum together, with one being loud and the other quiet. It gives the room a certain power that hangs in the air. It would be overwhelming sexy except for the fact that Jessica has clearly gone crazy.

"Don't worry, mister-I-like-to-fuck-tied-up-helpless-women..." Jessica says, her voice no longer sounding like herself at all. She moves to her backpack again, where she causally digs inside while Maria cums loudly into her gag.

In the worst possible moment, Paul finds that his cock is throbbing. Hearing and seeing the two women cum is overwhelming arousing to him. He finds that urge rising that he needs to fuck something, now. Doesn't matter who it is either.

"...I have something very special to punish you with and am going to let them watch," Jessica states, pulling out a strap-on dildo and belt.