The Prank Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica takes control of the prank, and her friends.
11.5k words
4.62
15.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

The fog of being passed out still plagues Paul's head as he attempts to look around to see what exactly is happening. In a way he believes he is still dreaming. That this entire day has been nothing more than some sort of wet dream.

Paul, along with his best friends Jessica and Rachel decided to get revenge on a goodie-two-shoes foreign exchange student. Maria is that student and has done nothing but made life terrible for the entire class by breaking the curve and getting the teacher to assign more homework.

As a prank, they decided to slip a fake phamplet into Maria's bag promoting an American sex club for foreignors. They thought it would be easy to see it was fake and that the blow of it would knock Maria down a few pegs, but it didn't. The stupid 18 year old believed the club was real and tried to apply.

Paul knows they took things too far when they tricked Maria into getting naked and tying herself up in this storeroom at school. He told himself that even if they were caught it wouldn't be that bad. They are all over 18 and were consenting adults. That even if Maria found out it was a prank meant to humiliate her, she wouldn't be able to do much about what they did, which was to spank her and take pictures.

Only Paul lost his mind for a little bit. His hormones got the best of him and, long story short, he ended up fucking not just Maria but Rachel as well. He tied up his own friend and then fucked her as he got overwhelmed with the power of control. As he did it, he blamed Jessica as she went off script on what she did to Maria. She molested the poor foreign exchange student. She punished her. She made him more aroused than he thought he could be.

Paul's hormones did him in when he convinced Jessica to get something from another room because he wanted to fuck Rachel again. The moment Jessica left, he immediately drop his pants to fuck his friend all over again, not noticing that Jessica knew something was up. So when Jessica hit him from behind, Paul had no clue.

That's how and why Paul finds himself in the position he's in. He tries hard to talk as he's forced to watch Jessica get herself ready. She's removed her pants, leaving her in just her lacy, sexy panties which expose her beautiful legs. And to his horror and concern, she steps into a strap-on harness for her dildo, which she fully intends on using on Paul.

Struggling, Paul tries again to break free from his predicament. He's completely naked and bent over a broken desk with his hands zip tied to his ankles. His face is pointed towards the center of the room so he's able to see anything, but not much he can do to stop it.

Once Jessica tightens the harness to make the fake cock point forward, she looks around the old storeroom. The way she does this is much like a dictator looking over his or her kingdom, seeing all that they control.

On one side of the room is Maria, the goodie-two shoes foreign exchange student who is currently strung up, naked and blindfolded. Her molested and used body is on full display, looking incredibly lewd. The best part is that she's gagged so she's unable to do much more than whimper, especially as Jessica has inserted an anal hook in her that's tied to the nerd's hair.

Unable to help herself, Jessica looks over Maria's body. None of them had a clue just how huge Maria's tits were. The nerd somehow managed to really conceal them so their true size couldn't be seen. Now that she's strung up and helpless, they seem like perfect targets for Jessica, even after all she's done to them already.

Then, on the other side of the room is Rachel. Rachel is one of Jessica's oldest and closest friends. And she too is naked and tied up, gagged while leaning against a set of old lockers. Rachel's hands are tied over her head so high that the poor girl is on her tiptoes and looking stretched out.

What makes the sight of Rachel so beautiful is that Jessica stuffed a small vibrator inside her cunt and turned it on, to which she has no plans of turning it off. It makes Rachel squirm nonstop as the vibrations keep on going and going, making her cum every few minutes.

Jessica has always been a rather bossy friend. She even fancies herself the leader of the small group of Rachel, Paul and herself. But now, as she stands in the midst of three helpless victims, she realizes something new about herself. She LOVES power.

If you had asked Jessica yesterday or even a few hours ago, if she would never sexually dominate her best friends, she would have said no. That it was so crazy an idea that she may hit you. Yet now, that's the only thing she can think to do. She wonders why she never thought to do it before.

"Was it worth it Paul? Huh?" Jessica asks Paul in a rather upset tone. She starts to walk towards him in a slow and sexy strut, her fake dick bobbing along with each step.

"Was it worth fucking both Maria and Rachel, knowing what's about to happen to you?" Jessica taunts the bound Paul as he keeps trying to break free.

With an evil smirk she stands directly in front of Paul, the fake cock inches from his face. To further taunt his helplessness, Jessica rubs the dildo with her hand over and over as if getting it warmed up. Making it look like a guy preparing to get his dick wet.

Paul protests and tries to talk, but with Rachel's panties stuffed into his mouth, he can only makes muffled grunts. His eyes do show fear, but not at the thought that he's about to be anally raped himself. He's scared because Jessica says his name out loud. All this started as a prank to which they swore they wouldn't leave any clue about who they really are. But now Jessica fully gives up Paul to Maria, letting her know the man that fucked her but 15 minutes ago.

"I leave for just a few minutes, and you just had to shove your cock inside two tied up and helpless women, didn't you Paul?" Jessica says, this time much louder as she wants Maria to hear the name. Paul can only protest louder at this, feeling hurt and betrayed.

Unknown to either Paul or Jessica, Maria doesn't hear any of this because she's cumming at the moment. Jessica placed a vibrator in her pussy as well, forcing orgasm after orgasm to run over her.

"Didn't you?" Jessica taunts, and starts to playfully slap Paul's face with her fake cock. Paul glares at Jessica while trying to move his face to avoid the slaps, but he's tied too tightly to really move. So he has to take the big purple fake cock smacking him face over and over.

Jessica's face then lights up, causing her to stop with her bullying of Paul. It's clear she just got a new idea, which worries Paul even more.

Moving with a purpose Jessica walks to Rachel. Still on her tiptoes, Rachel looks like she just orgasmed a few seconds ago and is trying to catch her breath. Her body is coated in sweat, making it seem like she's not going to be able to take much more sexual torture.

Showing no care towards her best friend, Jessica unties Rachel's hands roughly. When she does, Rachel nearly falls to the ground thanks to her legs being so weak, but Jessica is able to catch her.

Being rather rough, Jessica stands Rachel up against the locker and slaps her face lightly over and over again to try and bring Rachel back to Earth. When this doesn't work fast enough, Jessica starts slapping Rachel's breasts. Over and over she brings her open hand over the exposed breasts, slapping each to make them bounce.

"W-W-What?" Rachel finally stammers out as she tries to move away from the abuse. This is the first thing she's said in a while that wasn't a moan.

Jessica doesn't respond to this but instead cruelly grabs Rachel's hair. Showing more aggression and strength than she ever has, Jessica forces Rachel to turn and bend over to look at Paul. Then, with an evil smirk, Jessica marches Rachel right up to Paul.

"Look at him. Look at the man that fucked you," Jessica states, standing Rachel right in front of Paul. Even though she's technically free, Rachel looks like a prisoner. Her body sways unsteadily and her arms hang limply at her sides as if knowing better than to fight back. Plus, now that she's up close, Paul can actually hear the harsh sound of the vibrator buried deep inside her womanhood. It's here he feels for the poor girl as it sounds so loud and powerful.

Rachel's head is forced downward towards Paul as Jessica moves her by her hair, bending her over. There's no fight or struggle within Rachel as Jessica does this. She just bends over in a submissive manner, acting as if she knows her place in all of this.

Looking at Rachel's face as it is so close to his now, he doesn't think Rachel can see anything. She seems to be lost in her own emotions as another orgasm is quickly building inside her. But this time he wonders if it isn't from the vibrator, but from her own best female friend parading her around naked like this.

"Fine. If this is what you want, I'll give it to you, you submissive kinky little bitch," Jessica tells Rachel, her tone half angry, half amused.

Paul goes quiet as he watches Jessica position Rachel in a better bent over position where her head is about a foot overhead. Rachel is bent over so much that Paul's face gets smacked by both of Rachel's breasts on accident.

The two orbs smack his face as she is positioned better, making him feel so humiliated. It's a feeling that he both loves and hates as it's filled with such humiliation. But it's the humiliation which makes it hot. It's a kink that he never thought to try for himself.

"But...but...J-J-Jessica," Rachel whines as her arms are now pulled behind her back. Jessica then holds both of Rachel's wrists in one hand because she knows Rachel isn't going to disobey. Just like she knows Rachel is going to stay bent over like a whore, just because Jessica made her.

Rachel suddenly lets out a high pitched yelp. This is because Jessica buries her fingers without warning inside Rachel's well used pussy. Her two fingers go inside, where they dig about until they grab hold of the small vibrator that was pushed inside. And then a moment later, the vibrator is pulled out, turned off and slipped into Jessica's pocket.

You might think this is to give Rachel at least a moment's peace, but it's not. Almost immediately, Jessica positions her strap-on right at the entrance to Rachel's womanhood. She guides it to her opening where she immediately pushes it inside, not trying to be gentle or even careful.

Rachel squeals as well as moans as the fake cock slides easily inside of her pussy. And when she feels the sex toy enter her, her body jerks forward, rocking heavily. This makes her rather large breasts swing, where they once again smack Paul in the face.

With the cock buried inside of her, Rachel is repositioned by Jessica while still bent over. Jessica moves Rachel, forcing her to bend over so much that Rachel's head is pressed against Paul's upper back. Rachel even feels Jessica press down on her head hard, smushing it against Paul's bare skin.

Laughing, Jessica pulls her hips back and thrusts hard into Rachel. The strap-on easily slides back and forth inside of her friend as she's never been this wet before. The force of the thrust makes Rachel squeal while her body rocks. And of course Rachel's breast swing to hit Paul right in the face again.

Hard thuds fill the room as Jessica proceeds to fuck her best friend with a strap-on. Each thrust makes Rachel squeal a high pitched moan as it's overwhelming. Her squeals get louder and louder as well as higher and higher pitched. It reaches a point where Jessica knows someone walking outside the storeroom might be able to hear.

Looking around, Jessica finds a loose sheet of paper that contain instructions for some game. Using one hand to hold Rachel's hands behind her back, Jessica crumbles the paper into a ball with her other hand. Then with a laugh, Jessica shoves that balled up paper into Rachel's mouth to keep her quiet.

Now gagged, Rachel's moans as she's fucked become muffled. But this doesn't stop the loud clapping sound from Rachel's tits. The entire time Jessica fucks Rachel, Rachel's tits swinging violently, smacking Paul in the face over and over again. They are very full and heavy breasts, which makes Paul feel like he's being punched over and over again in the face.

Being abused by a set of breasts makes Paul's cock extremely hard. Mainly because it'll be extremely humiliating to have to tell people he got two black eyes from a pair of swinging tits. That he was beat up by a pair of boobs.

Poor Rachel is all but broken from all that's been done to her by her friends. She shows this by nearly cumming once Jessica starts to fuck her. It's not so much the sex itself, but how her own best friend is treating her like a sex slave. The roughness she uses proves that she no longer views her as a friend but a toy.

Paul finds he feels the exact same way. Being strapped down and helpless, he finds getting smacked in the face by a pair of large tits to be extremely humiliating, and it's about to make him cum. It'll be the first time it's happened without having his cock touched.

Rachel's moans get very loud, even if she is gagged. It shows without a shadow of a doubt that she's indeed cumming. And from the sounds of it, she's cumming harder than she has ever. Her body even starts to twitch and jerk, making Jessica have to use a great deal of force to keep her bent over.

"That does it," Jessica suddenly growls, frustrated by Rachel struggling. In a single move, Jessica pulls the strap-on out of Rachel completely, her strap-on coated with Rachel's arousal. Rachel squeals from this, but stays bent over, quivering from her forced orgasm as if she's about to pass out.

Jessica marches to one of the large bags she brought in earlier that contain toys for the afternoon. She brought two bags, both filled to the top with all manner of sex toys she purchased at a local sex shop. She even had a customer there suggest what to buy as the lady was big into BDSM.

"Come here. Come here!" Jessica barks at Rachel, who is still spasming and bent over Paul. Rachel of course can't move. Her intense orgasm is still overwhelming her, making her quiver and moan as if in pain. She's even taken to keeping her own hands behind her back as if they were still held.

Annoyed, Jessica grabs Rachel by the hair. Jessica grabs the hair directly at the top of Rachel's head and yanks upward. Rachel stands immediately, the last waves of her orgasm fading away thanks to the pain. But as she stands, she sways limply, still in that limp, submissive state.

"Come on, step into this," Jessica orders as she puts down what looks like a pair of panties on the floor. They are black and look like boy short type panties. There's just one thing that lets Rachel know these aren't panties. And that's the fake white cock shown into the front.

After stepping into the leg holes of the panties, Jessica pulls the new strap-on up. It gets pulled up Rachel's legs where the panties portion cling to Rachel's pussy and ass. Being forceful, Jessica gets them pulled all the way up, to which the fake cock sticks straight out from between Rachel's legs.

The Jessica that both Paul and Rachel knew seems to be long gone. A new, aggressive and downright controlling version of her exists now. The sort of person you are scared of, even if you are three times bigger than they are. There's just something about her that warns you to do as she says, or else.

Returning to Paul, Jessica kneels and reaches into Paul's mouth to pull Rachel's panties that had been stuffed inside. With them out of his mouth, Paul coughs, then tries to beg Jessica to spot. But before he's able to say anything, Jessica grabs his chin, hard.

With a painful grip on his chin to keep his mouth open, Jessica then reaches with her other hand to grab Rachel's fake cock. Laughing, Jessica pulls on the fake cock to bring it closer to Paul's face. The harness that has been put on Rachel is very strong as Jessica is able to pull all of Rachel by that fake cock.

"NO!" Paul tries to yell out, but before a single sound comes out, Jessica has shoved the strap-on into his open mouth. And not a gentle, slowly push of it in, but makes Rachel shove the fake cock all the way it can go until Paul's face is pressing against her stomach.

Stepping back, Jessica laughs an evil laugh which sounds like a witch's laugh in a bad horror movie. She examines the scene that she's made, laughing uncontrollably as she does. A surge of power flows through her like a drug as she's made Rachel shove a fake cock into Paul's mouth to reverse the natural order.

"Now, my little submissive bitch, you are going to fuck his face," Jessica whispers into Rachel's ear while gripping her hair again, making sure it's loud enough that Paul can hear.

Paul protests, but it's very muffled as he's stunned at having a cock in his mouth. All he tastes is the plastic taste of the fake cock as it is literally all the way into the back of his mouth, where he feels if he moves, he'll gag on it. It's a fierce feeling of humiliation as he never in his life thought there would be any sort of cock put in his mouth ever.

"But first..." Jessica mentions, then bends over to pick up the panties she took from Paul's mouth. She unfolds them and holds them out so both Rachel and Paul can see the wet panties.

With a wide smile, Jessica grabs Rachel's right arm and then her left. She holds both of them in a teasing manner before moving behind Rachel's back. Jessica jerks Rachel's arms now right as she presses on Jessica's back, making her move forward and shove the fake cock deeper in Paul's mouth.

Offering no fight, Rachel lets her do this, just like she lets her friend place her hands into her own panties. From here, Jessica wraps the wet panties over Rachel's wrists, trapping her hands in the now tight fabric. Jessica somehow is able to tie them off to make sure her hands are helpless.

Once this is done, Jessica let's go of Rachel, leaving her standing with her strap on still buried in Paul's mouth. For a moment Paul tries to yell at Rachel to back up and stop this. To remove the sex toy out of his mouth. But Rachel stands in a daze, knowing to do whatever Jessica wants.

Jessica grabs Rachel's hips as she moves behind her again. Still with her evil smirk, Jessica peers her head from the side of Rachel to look down at Paul. And while staring Paul in the eyes, Jessica pulls Rachel's hips backward, to make the strap-on start to come out of his mouth. After a few inches have been pulled out, Jessica forcefully forces Rachel's hips forward, making the strap-on go back into Paul's mouth all the way possible.

Paul protests as the cock was sliding out of him as he knew what was about to happen. But his protests were cut off when the fake cock almost goes into his throat, making him create a wet gagging sound that makes Jessica laugh.

Jessica's smile only gets wider as she starts to move Rachel's hips back and forth repeatedly. Each time makes the strap-on almost leave Paul's mouth before it is thrust forward to gag him. In short, Jessica is making Rachel facefuck Paul. And after about 30 seconds of the same motion, Rachel begins to do it herself without Jessica having to move her.

"Keep fucking his face, or else," Jessica warns Rachel, letting go of her hips.

Again, showing her submissive nature, Rachel keeps doing as she is told. She thrusts her hips back and forth, fucking Paul's face even if he doesn't want it. Judging by his constant protests, he still doesn't, even if it is just a show.