The Prank Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she feels that there's nothing left here, Jessica takes her camera. She points it at the perverted scene in front of her, where Rachel has started to softly bounce on the fake cock in her, and Maria rides the real one. It's a scene of two submissive women doing as they are told to a pathetic male helpless on the ground, just a pair of cocks to be used.

"Have fun," Jessica says softly right before she opens the storeroom door. When the door is opened, she hears all three begin to protest as they figure what she's doing. That she's just fucked them in yet another way as none of them will be able to move or get out of this. That she's about to ruin them completely.

The first thing Jessica notices is how cool the air is out in the hall. That storage room had become quite warm with all the sex and movement, making it feel like the arousal was in the atmosphere. The second thing she notices is that no one is around. She had thought for sure someone would have noticed some of the sounds and would just be here, listening. But there's no one around at all.

Free and clear, Jessica walks down the brightly lit hallway, trying to act normal. That's when the final bell of the day rings. The hallway is then quickly filled with all the other students, excited to leave for the day. They rush out with a few running, just wanting to get the hell out of school, just as Jessica wants.

As Jessica walks in the midst of everyone, acting as if she is completely innocent, she starts to laugh. She laughs at the thought of how humiliated her friends are going to be when they are caught. How the goodie-two shoes will now be miss fuckie-all-holes from now on. That the legend of the sluts that had an orgasm at school will last forever.

Looking around, Jessica starts to judge her other classmates. How many others in her class year could she conquer? How many others of her 18 year old friends are waiting to become submissive? With new goals coming to mind, she knows that Mistress Jessica is now born.