The Preacher's Daughter

Story Info
Love and lust happen in the strangest ways.
7.5k words
4.58
13.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers

At twenty, I had my own apartment, my own car, and a fairly good job. I wasn't a party animal like many of my friends and I wasn't into drugs and booze. I wasn't an angel either, as I had a good number of ladies as friends and lovers.

The wildest of the bunch was a preacher's daughter named Kerrie. I had met her at a church picnic through a friend of the family. He had invited me with hopes of getting me interested in his oldest daughter. If only he had known the truth.

Well, maybe not. I had been fucking his daughter since we graduated high school on a semi regular basis. We were friends with privileges as the saying goes. She loved sex, I loved sex, and we got along great. Other than sex though, we had nothing in common.

After her dad introduced us, Barbara and I wandered off to have a laugh at his expense. We spent most of the afternoon together just enjoying the food, dancing, and general party. We ended up behind the old dance pavilion necking.

"You guys seem to be having all the fun," a female voice said as Barbara and I were kissing.

We jerked apart and then Barbara laughed as she saw who was there. "You're one to talk, I think you were the center of attention for four guys at the last picnic."

The young woman shrugged and grinned. "Yeah, daddy was ready to put me in a convent among other things."

Barbara laughed and looked at me, a grin on her face. "Have you met Kerrie by any chance?"

I shook my head and replied, "Uh, no, I haven't." My eyes were busy wandering over the luscious curves that were only partially hidden by the long skirt and large oversized blouse that Kerrie wore.

"Kerrie, this is Randy," Barbara said still grinning.

"Glad to meet you," Kerrie said and held out her hand.

I took her hand, pulled it up to my lips, and kissed the back of it. Kerrie giggled. When she did, I turned her hand over, kissed the palm, and gave it a short fast lick. Kerrie jerked her hand away and looked at Barbara.

"Don't look at me, he's just a friend with fringe benefits."

"How much fringe?" Kerrie asked.

"All he wants, and then some," Barbara replied.

"That sounds most interesting. Is he any good?"

Barbara laughed and replied, "That you will have to find out on your own. Why should I spoil his fun or yours with details."

Kerrie stepped up close to Barbara and asked, "Are you going to stick around if I decide to find out?"

"I'd love to but dad's here and anyway I have a date later tonight."

"My dad's here but that has never stopped me before," Kerrie said with a big grin.

Barbara laughed and shook her head. "My dad isn't the problem. The date I have later is a last year med student and possible marriage material. He's not as good in bed as present company but he has his good points."

"Are you talking about me or her?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Both," Barbara replied and then winked at me. "Kerrie is also a friend with privileges."

"Interesting," I said looking a Kerrie.

Kerrie laughed and kissed Barbara softly on the lips. Barbara kissed her back for a moment and broke the kiss. Looking into Kerrie's eyes, she whispered, "He eats pussy almost as well as you do."

Kerrie looked at me, grinned, and said, "Interesting."

"On that note, I'll leave you two guys alone to play, so play nice and have fun," Barbara said as she kissed me on the cheek. "Be careful, she bites," she added in a whisper.

"So do I, remember."

Barbara laughed and replied, "Yeah, I do and believe me, I enjoyed every second of it."

As Barbara walked away toward the end of the building, Kerrie looked me up and down. A few seconds later, she said, "It's time to get out of here so we can have some fun. Your car or mine?"

"Both to start with." I told her. "That way, no one knows where who went or with whom."

"Good plan. My father would have a fit if I left with someone he didn't know and I had only known for a few minutes. He knows Barbara but doesn't like her much. He thinks she's to wild for me to associate with." She paused to chuckle softly. "If he only knew," she added as she took my hand.

Hand in hand, we headed for the parking lot. We took the long way around to avoid any chance of running into her father.

*****

Kerrie followed me into town and we left her car in the mall parking lot. As she climbed up into my truck, she grinned. "This damned thing is big enough to live in."

It's a three quarter ton four door crew cab with seating for six. I have never had that many in it but it was nice going to work to have all my clothes and tools inside and safe. It was also nice on dates when there was too much of a hurry to head home.

"Where to?" I asked.

"You're driving, I'm just along for the ride."

I left the mall and slowly drove across town. Kerrie sat in her seat and looked down on all the other cars and trucks. "You could do all sorts of things in here and no one would be any wiser," she said after a while.

"There are other trucks this size and then there are second story windows and such. Otherwise it's pretty private."

Kerrie grinned and moved to the back seat. "This damn seat is almost a bed."

I grinned at her in the rearview mirror. "It's pretty comfortable, even for my big ass."

"There's nothing wrong with your ass, believe me," she whispered and then laughed. "Those tight jeans show it off nicely."

I grinned and shook my head. She disappeared out of sight in the mirror and I turned my head to look back.

"Hey, keep your eyes on the road. I'll let you see when I'm ready for you to see."

A few minutes later, I stopped at a red light.

"Close your eyes," Kerrie said and then giggled. "Keep them closed until I tell you to open them."

I closed my eyes. I could hear her moving back up to sit in the passenger seat. A few seconds later, she said, "You can open them now."

I opened my eyes. Then my eyes bugged out and my mouth dropped open. She wasn't naked but it was damned close and what she wore just accentuated her nakedness. A pale blue half-cup bra supported her full breasts and barely covered the dark circles under her nipples.

My eyes traveled downward to take in the black garter belt and the pale blue gossamer panties covering her sex. Small bows tied at each hips told me the panties would come off with the garter belt still on. Black stockings completed her outfit or lack there of.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked with a grin.

A horn honking behind me, made me aware that the light was green. I pulled away from the light but my eyes kept flicking back to the dream sitting next to me. Kerrie laughed and uncrossed her legs. The material of her panties was sheer and hid little.

I licked my lips and whispered, "Awesome, just awesome."

Kerrie had a pretty face and was attractive when she was dressed as she had been earlier. Now.... Well, now she was spectacular. Her clothes had hid a body to die for, a body that was every inch a woman. I told her so.

She smiled and then sighed as she relaxed back in the seat. "I've always wanted to ride around town in broad daylight like this."

"You can ride with me dressed like that anytime you want," I whispered with a big grin. "Even naked if you want to."

Kerrie laughed and shook her head. "I like my slut clothes. They make me even hornier than being naked. I wear them under my regular clothes all the time. One of these days I'm going to flash them at my father and see if he has a heart attack or not."

"More likely he'll have a hard attack," I said with a chuckle.

"Not my old man, he's too much in love with his God," she replied with a touch of disgust in her voice. "I'm an only child and I don't think he ever touched my mom more than once. People wonder why she left and to tell the truth, I don't blame her in the least. I just wish she had taken me with her."

"Uh. Who is your dad exactly?"

"John Lovett. The preacher whose picnic you were at and a self righteous asshole."

I remembered the stories and rumors about the preacher's wife who ran away. The story goes that she stopped at the bank, cleaned out their private account and the church account, and then dropped her daughter off at daycare. She was never seen again as far as I knew.

"Sorry," I said trying to convey my sympathy.

"So am I," she replied and then sighed. After a moments silence, she whispered, "Fuck him, he's not going to spoil my fun."

She fumbled around with the seat controls and ended up with her seat pushed all the way back and laid down all the way also. She put her nylon-clad feet up on the dash and let her knees sprawl open. Her right hand came down to rub lightly over the sheer material of her panties. "An orgasm riding around town this way is a sure way to brighten my mood," she said as she caressed her sex slowly.

I drove slowly as I watched her masturbate. I ended up parked on a busy downtown street. Kerrie looked at me when we stopped and then groaned deeply as I pointed to all the tall buildings around us. "So many windows and so many chances of someone seeing you," I whispered.

She groaned even louder and rubbed herself faster and harder. "There are people walking down the sidewalk not five feet from you and driving up and down this street with no idea of what you are doing right above their heads."

That was the straw that burst the dam of her orgasm. Her knees came up almost all the way to her chest, her hand trapped between her thighs. Her body jerked and twitched as she came long and hard. I just watched her with a smile on my face and a hard-on in my pants.

*****

Slowly Kerrie uncurled. Her fingers continued to lightly stroke her outer lips but avoid contact with her clit. Her feet settled back on the dash and she sighed deeply as her knees slowly opened to release her hand. Her eyes flickered open and she grinned at me.

"You sure know which buttons to push and when."

"It was a half assed educated guess that got lucky," I told her as I checked my mirrors and pulled out into traffic.

She lay there and watched the upper floors of buildings go past her window. Her knees spread wider and her fingers still teased her sex, dipping down to her vagina from time to time. She did not finger herself as much as she teased and circled the opening through the sheer wet cloth.

Then she would spread the slippery fluid over her outer lips, slipping her fingers under the edge of the material. Soon the material was sopping wet and almost transparent. She used her fingers to smooth the cloth. The pale blue of the un-wet portion accentuated the sheer even more.

At the edge of the business district, I asked, "Can I have a taste?"

Kerrie giggled and shook her head. "For me to reach your mouth with my fingers, I'd have to sit up. If I sat up, I would make a big mess on your seat, so I will wait until you can park again. Make it somewhere public with a lot of noise. I'll scream if and when you lick my clit or anywhere near it."

"That's a tall order for an early Saturday afternoon." I thought a moment. "Football season is passed so the stadium is out. It's to early in the day to go out to the dirt track." I paused again in thought.

Kerrie giggled again. "It looks like no sweet, sweet pussy for you to lick."

I grinned at her and whispered, "And no long, strong, hot tongue in your sweet, sweet pussy, either. That's a two way street."

"Hmmm, you do have a point there." Now it was her turn to pause and think. "Where can we go that I can scream without the cops getting called?"

"Out at the end of the airport runway with the planes taking off."

"In the bed of the truck?" She asked, her hand moving faster on the wet cloth over her pussy.

"On the hood if you want to but that might be a little much for broad daylight."

She gave a shaking shiver and whispered, "I'm putting that one down in my book of things to do and soon."

"Later this evening, maybe?"

She whimpered and nodded as her fingers moved faster over her opening. I could hear the squishy sounds from her heightened wetness. A moment later, she whispered, "I'm going to come again."

"I'm watching you and I can hear how wet you are. I bet you you'd taste heavenly right now if I licked you from your little asshole to your clit."

Kerrie moaned and lifted her hips. "Spread you feet wider and arch up more, there is a semi truck coming toward us. Show him or her how hard you can come," I prompted her, driving her harder toward her orgasm.

Her feet moved apart and her hips went up higher. They were almost level with the bottom of the window by the time the truck flashed by on our left. A second later the air horn blew on the truck.

"He saw you. He honked his horn to let you know," I told her as her hips flexed against her rubbing hand and she moaned even louder. She was shaking from the strain, both physical and sexual.

"Here comes another one. Pull your panties aside and show him how you can finger your sweet pussy."

Kerry gave out with a whining moaning groan as her other hand moved for the first time. It went to the tie at her hip and jerked at the bow. I reached over and jerked the other one. The back of the panties fell free and she jerked them away from her body.

The big rig went by and then his horn blared long and loud. Kerrie jammed two fingers in her sopping wet pussy and then rubbed her clit furiously.

"Wait for it, wait for the next truck." I cautioned her. "There's one about a mile down the road. Don't waste it baby. Show him how hard you can come. His horn will tell the story."

Kerrie's hips took up a steady rhythm in time with her plunging fingers. The fingertips of her other hand strummed back and forth over her swollen clit. She was tensed up like an arrow on a bow string and ready to fly.

As the truck got near, I said, "Open your eyes, look for him, the other two drivers have passed the word. He'll be looking for you and his eyes will bug out at the sight."

Kerrie's eyes flew open and she turned her head toward the left front corner of the windshield. Her stomach was starting to twitch and jerk as the truck burst into her sight. The air horn blared and she came with a long drawn out yell, her hips bucking up even higher and stronger.

It was a full minute, almost two before her ass settled back to the seat. Her thighs had remained spread the whole time. The two fingers buried as deep as they would go. Her other hand was still at her clit, a finger on each side that squeezed the flesh in the middle sporadically.

I turned off the main highway a few miles farther along and then pulled over to the side of the road. I shut the truck off and reached over to gently pull her two fingers out of her pussy. She moaned loudly and then whimpered softly as I leaned over and sucked on them.

The whimpering got louder as I swirled my tongue over the sweet tasting digits and then sucked harder. Mixed in with the sweetness was an earthy musky flavor that was out of this world. I was thoroughly enjoying this teasing little snack and so was she. The fingers next to her clit were squeezing and rolling the folds steadily now.

Removing her fingers from my mouth, I placed her hand on top of her thigh. I gently moved her other hand to her other thigh. "Leave your hands right there and relax, we'll be at the airport in about five minutes."

I started to straighten up but paused long enough to unclip the clasp on the front of her bra. I eased the cups away from her breasts and whistled softly as her breasts came into view. "Beautiful, just beautiful," I whispered as my eyes roamed up and down her body.

Kerrie whimpered and moaned softly as I looked at her openly. As I started the truck, I continued to stare at her. When I put it in gear, I whispered, "I want you completely naked when I fuck you on the hood of this truck tonight."

With a groan, Kerrie arched her hips up and flexed them slowly. "Anything, anything you want, you can have."

"I want it all," I told her with a grin as I pulled out onto the highway.

*****

The sun was low on the trees to the west as I pulled up near the fence and off to the right of the end of the airport runway. Kerrie had slipped her bra off and tossed it in the back seat. She had her feet up on the dash and her knees wide apart. I had rolled the windows down and a light breeze blew through the cab of the truck.

The noise as the first passenger plane flew over us on take off was very loud. Loud enough to feel the truck vibrate and the sound beat at our bodies. Twice I had to intercept Kerrie's wandering hands and put them back on her thighs. She shivered several times as her hips flexed suggestively.

"I wonder if the people on the planes can see me," she whispered in a low husky voice.

I knew the planes were going to fast for anyone to get a real look but I said, "Could be they can if they are looking exactly right."

Kerrie moaned and flexed her hips. "Now, if you were laid out on the hood like that, you'd probably cause a plane wreck when the pilots saw you." This brought and even deeper moan.

Another plane went over and her hips jerked and twitched.

"Did you just come again?" I asked sharply. She shook her head but was biting her lower lips.

"But you're very close, right?"

She nodded and then groaned as another plane went over. Her hips were shaking slightly as she flexed them. "All those people up there. Half of them are possible looking down. Half of those could see me at any time," she whispered and then moaned loudly as her hips lifted and shook. She was on a hair trigger for a third time.

I heard another plane as the engines sound increased as it started to roll. My hand went over to rest between her thighs. She looked down at it and then looked up as the plane's engines grew louder. "I... I... I..." she whimpered as her hips rose up off the seat.

As the nose of the plane came into sight, I moved my hand over to cup her sex, two fingers ramming into her sopping wet sex. She screamed and came with a gush. I stirred her sex with my fingers and grinned.

*****

I was sucking on my fingers as Kerrie moaned and opened her eyes. She whimpered softly and then took a deep breath. "A girl could hurt herself with you around."

Pulling my fingers out of my mouth, I grinned and said, "Me? You've done all the work so far. I've just pushed a button or two."

She giggled softly and then sighed. "You do know the buttons to push," she whispered as she slipped farther down in the seat. She lowered her feet and ended up squatting in the floor. She shivered as her hand went to her sex. "I'm dripping wet."

I reached into the door pocket and pulled out a partial roll of paper towels. "There are these or my tongue. Take your choice."

She moaned softly and looked around. "Those paper towels look rough but...." She said as she looked around again.

"You on the center of the back seat and me between these seats," I suggested.

She groaned softly. "I like the way you think but I had something else in mind first."

"Oh yeah," I said as I slid my seat all the way back and raised the tilt steering wheel.

Kerri laughed and licked her lips. "You've had practice at sex in this truck."

"Just a bit. I could blame most of it on Barbara but...."

With a groan, she whispered, "I'd die happy with the two of you together."

I reached down and flipped my belt buckle open. I undid the snap at the top of my jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down. "You haven't had any of me yet."

Her eyes were on my hands as I undid the jeans. When I lifted my hips and wiggled them down around my thighs, she gasped loudly and then groaned. "The next time I see Barbara, I'm going to slap her silly. That is way too much dick for just her alone."

"That's not what she says," I said with a grin. "She sure does a great job of bouncing up and down on it."

Kerri groaned deeply as her eyes slowly closed. A moment later, she shivered hard and opened her eyes. "I was thinking more along the lines of being on my knees while you fucked me from behind. My face between Barbara's wide spread thighs."

TxRad
TxRad
5,941 Followers
12