The Preacher's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Knowing Barbara, I'm pretty sure that could be arranged as long as she gets her turn on her knees with that gorgeous ass of hers up in the air."

Kerri groaned again. "She does have a fabulous ass, not to mention a long flexible tongue."

"You haven't met my tongue yet," I said with a grin.

She did a double take on my face and then looked down at my dick. "If your tongue matches your dick, I think I could die a happy woman."

"Barbara has said something along the same lines several dozen times."

Kerri chuckled and whispered, "Knowing her they were said all in one night."

"Pretty much," I replied as I lifted my dick and wiggled it from side to side.

With a loud groan, Kerri leaned over and licked the head quickly as it moved close to her face. She made a whimpering sound as it moved away. The next time it got close enough, she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and round the flange.

"It fits perfectly," I said softly after a groan had escaped my lips.

A moment later, she lifted her head keeping suction on the head. It came out of her mouth with a slurping sound. She flexed her jaw back and forth several times and whispered, "It is a mouth full."

"Barbara has came several times sucking my dick," I whispered to egg her on.

She groaned softly and leaned over to lick the head again. Looking up at me through her lashes, she grinned and said, "I can believe that. She has a big oral fixation."

"How big is your oral fixation?" I asked as I put my hand on the back of her head.

She shivered and leaned in to suck on the head again.

I heard another plane getting ready to roll. "Has anyone ever seen you giving a blowjob?" I asked, as the engine noise grew louder.

Kerri groaned deeply as she twisted her upper body so she could see the plane as it whizzed by over our heads. She made sure my dick was in her mouth still as she did. The plane went over in a roar and she moaned long and loud before she turned back toward me and tried to swallow me whole.

I groaned softly as her mouth moved lower on my shaft and then groaned even louder as the head of my dick was crammed into the entrance to her throat. She made a moaning groaning sound and bounced her head, trying to force more of my dick into her throat.

She made a soft moaning gagging sound a moment later and lifted her mouth completely off my dick. She backed up slightly and rested her forehead on my thigh as she moaned again and whispered, "Holy shit. If I hadn't already came three times, I would be coming right now."

With a chuckle, I said, "As soon as Barbara climbs up in my truck, that is the first place she heads. She says it gets her motor running. It also makes her come long and hard."

"Smart lady," Kerri whispered as she raised her head. She backed up and sat on her heels. "I want some more of that but I want to rest a little bit."

"I won't complain, believe me," I said with a grin.

Kerri shivered hard as another plane went over and she looked up. "There are more planes taking off here than I thought there would be."

"We're here during the evening rush hour," I explained.

She rose up onto her knees and looked around. There was no one in sight but she got a panicky look on her face. "Uh, what if a cop shows up?"

I looked at her and grinned. "Then you lay back in your seat and try to relax while I talk to him."

Her mouth dropped open and she shook her head. "There is no way I could lay there and relax with him at your window."

I laughed and replied, "The only way his head would be at my window was if he was over seven feet tall. I'd be looking down at him as I explained my girlfriend and I were watching the planes take off."

"What if he told you to get out of the truck?"

"That's not likely to happen. At the worse, he would tell me to find a place farther away from the fence."

"And if he stepped up on the running board?" She asked quickly.

"Then he would get the pleasure of watching you come like mad," I replied with a big grin.

Kerrie groaned deeply and moved to sit in her seat. "I, uh, was afraid you would say that."

"No you weren't," I said with a chuckle.

She turned her head and looked at me as she grinned and stuck out her tongue. "You think you have me figured out, don't you."

"Not really, just the exhibitionist part so far."

She laughed and then let out a long loud yell as the next plane went over. "This is a good spot as far as the voyeur thing and the loud noises go."

"Then relax until it gets dark. Then you can find out the pleasures of being laid out in all your radiant glory on the hood of the truck while a plane flies over."

Kerrie groaned softly and shivered. Her eyes slowly closed and she asked in a little girl voice, "Is it dark yet?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "About an hour or so," I replied.

*****

It was getting dark and the number of planes taking off had slowed down. Kerri was laid back with her feet on the dash, her knees spread wide. Her eyes were closed and she looked like she was asleep except every time the sound of a plane went over, she would whimper softly.

I was having fun just watching her. As it got darker, she sighed and opened her eyes. "I guess rush hour for the planes is over."

"Pretty much," I replied.

She came up on her elbows and looked around. She shivered and took a deep breath. She let it out slowly and then whispered, "It's still too light to get up on the hood."

I nodded and said, "Yeah, that is unless you want to live dangerously."

With a giggle, she replied, "There is dangerously and then there is too dangerously."

"Then how about you moving to the backseat so I can show you what dangerously is all about."

"I'm a mess," she whispered as her eyes went to my hard dick.

"Messy is good," I said with a grin. "I love eating a messy pussy best of all."

She shivered and whispered, "Me too."

I grinned at her as I took my boots and socks off. I held them out in her direction and said, "Stash these behind my seat."

She took the heavy boots and dropped them behind my seat as I took my jeans off. She groaned softly as I folded them up and handed them to her. She groaned again as I unbuttoned my shirt. "Damn," she whispered as I opened it and turned her way.

"Your ass needs to be on the edge of the backseat," I said and licked my lips.

She made a whimpering sound as she turned around and wiggled between the seats to sit on the edge of the back one. I folded the seat back forward on her seat and slid it forward all the way.

When I moved sideways on my seat and went to my knees between the front seats, she moaned loudly. I slipped my hands between her knees, got a grip on the underside of her thighs, and lifted. She gasped loudly as her legs went wide and her knees ended up near her ears.

Luckily a plane came over as my tongue dove into her open sex. She yelled long and loud as I tongue fucked her as hard and deep as I could. The yell was down to a loud moan by the time I switched to her clit. The yell was back as her hips jerked and rocked back and forth.

I sat back on my heels and smiled at the limp young woman in front of me. She had come with my tongue in her and came even harder with my tongue on her clit. Now she was gone to that mysterious place women go after a monster orgasm. I took my time unclipping the garter belt from her hosiery.

Her hose were off and I was taking the garter belt off when her eyes fluttered open. She made a whimpering sound and whispered, "Holy shit!"

"Do you want to rest here or get back in the front seat," I asked.

"You, you need to come with a warning," she said in a breathy voice.

I chuckled. "Barbara warned you and I think I did also."

"Yeah but I didn't believe either one of you," she replied with a crooked grin.

"How about now?" I asked as I moved to sit in the driver's seat.

She shivered and tried to sit up. She didn't make it. She groaned and nodded her head. "I'm going to slap Barbara silly the next time I see her."

"What did she do?" I asked with a grin.

"She kept you to herself," Kerrie said with an edge of anger in her voice.

"Like you wouldn't have if things were reversed?" I asked still grinning.

Kerrie giggled and used her hands to push herself up into a sitting position. She took her time and with my help ended up in the passenger seat. She slide the seat all the way back and then leaned it back all the way. "You have a point there," she said with a deep sigh.

After a few minutes, she licked her lips and said, "We should have brought something to drink."

"I'm trying to think where the nearest drive thru is," I said with a grin in her direction. "Have you ever been through one totally naked?"

She shivered hard and whimpered softly as she shook her head. "I, I, I," she stammered before shivering hard again.

I opened my door and said, "Luckily, I have a cooler in the back with beer on ice."

She groaned as I stepped down out of the truck. Her eyes were on me one second and the open space and road behind me the next. I left the door open as I stepped to the side and climbed up on the back end of the running board. I grabbed two beers out of the cooler and returned to stand in the door.

"You get out naked with no problem," she said as she took a beer from me.

"The long tail on this shirt covers a lot," I told her.

She giggled and took a pull on the beer. "Oh yeah, that hits the spot," she said as she turned the bottle down.

I stood where I was and sipped my beer.

"Are you getting back in?" She asked with a shiver.

I asked in return, "Are you getting out?"

She groaned deeply and reached for the handle on her door. She looked around and whispered, "Is it dark enough?"

"Only one way to find out," I said as I stepped back and shut my door. I walked around to her side of the truck to find her door still closed. I opened it and looked up at her. "Well?" I said with a grin.

"It was a lot darker with the doors closed," she whispered as she turned in her seat and looked down at me.

I reach out and grabbed a knee and moved it to the side. I used the back of my other hand to push on the other knee. She groaned as she moved that knee outward. "Right at eyelevel," I said as I licked my lips.

She made a whimpering sound as she wiggled forward and spread her knees wider. She leaned forward and looked down. "With me sitting here and Barbara sitting on the running board...." She shivered and groaned as I traced her open slit with the mouth of the longneck bottle in my hand.

Her eyes slowly closed. When I took the bottle away, she opened her eyes and groaned as she saw me drinking from the bottle. As I lowered the bottle, I grinned and said, "Pussy and beer make an interesting flavor."

"A cold bottle on a hot pussy is also interesting," she whispered.

I returned the end of the bottle to her slit and rubbed it up and then down to stop at her opening. I pushed on it and asked, "How about a cold bottle in a hot pussy?"

Her hips rocked up and she groaned as the end of the bottle spread her opening enough to slip inside an inch or so. She gasped loudly and rocked her hips back. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned as she saw the bottle at my lips again.

"An even better flavor," I said with a wink.

I stepped back and held out my hand. "Come on down and join me."

She looked around quickly and took my hand to climb down out of the truck. I moved us out of the way and shut the door. I heard her groan softly. "Lean on the door and relax. It will take a moment for our eyes to adjust to the dark."

Moving over, she leaned on the door. She sipped her beer and made soft whimpering sounds. "I, I've been outside naked before but here and now is scary."

A plane went over and the landing lights flashed over us. I could see her stiffen and then relax. "How exciting is it though?"

"Exciting enough here, on the hood...." She stopped the sentence and groaned deeply.

I finished my beer and tossed the bottle over into the brush behind me. "Finish yours and we'll test out the hood."

She groaned deeply again and turned her bottle up. When she turned it down, she said, "I might chicken out."

I chuckled as she turned the bottle up and emptied it. I took it from her and tossed it over into the bushes. She turned to open the truck door. I grinned as I picked her up and sat her on my shoulder. She gasped and grabbed my head. I walked around to the front of the truck and placed her feet on the bumper.

She moaned and grabbed the bumper guard. She was leaned over toward the hood. Her ass was sticking out in front of my face. I moved one foot over against the upright brace and then moved her other foot over the other way. My tongue in the crack of her ass made her yell and jerk forward.

I could hear a planes engines revving up as it started to roll for takeoff. I planted my face between her ass cheeks and probed her asshole. She was now as far forward as her thighs against the top rail of the bumper would allow.

Three things happened at once. My tongue wiggled into her asshole, she screamed, and the plane passed overhead, the landing lights lighting us up. She was coming hard as her ass bucked back against my tongue.

*****

Kerrie groaned as she tried to push up on her arms and look around. She was laying face down on the hood of my truck with her legs spread wide. She groaned again and lifted her head. A plane went over and she was lit up again. Her hips flexed up and down several times.

"Kind of different out here isn't it?" I asked.

Her head rose higher and she groaned as she saw me sitting on the front edge of the windshield, my feet on each side of her shoulders. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned as she lowered her head.

I watched her heavy breathing. Excitement and lust chased fear across her face several times. "Roll over. Another plane will be here shortly," I said softly. "The biggest show off of your life."

"But, but, but," she stammered.

"You've already showed off that beautiful ass three times."

She groaned deeply as she crawled up onto the hood and rolled over. The sound of jet engines winding up made her gasp but she slowly spread her legs wide and stretched her arms out to each side of her body.

"Perfect," I said loudly as the plane zoomed overhead and the landing lights lit us up.

Kerrie screamed and lifted her ass off the hood. She had a crazy wild look in her eyes as she rolled over and crawled up farther between my legs. A second later, she had a two handed grip on my dick and the head stuffed in her mouth. Her tongue was going crazy trying to lick everywhere at once.

One hand disappeared from my shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. The head of my dick touched the back of her throat with each downward motion. Suddenly she jerked her head up and her mouth off my manhood. She let go of my dick and climbed up my body.

She sat down on the length of my shaft and flexed her hips wildly. Another plane went overhead and she yelled as she raised her hips and fumbled with my dick. The next thing I knew, she was forcing the head of my dick into her hot, wet, very slippery vagina. She was so tight, I worried that she would hurt herself.

I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and held her up. Her hips were flexing and wiggling from side to side. She had this wild eyed look on her face as she slowly sank down over me. Her mouth was open but no sound came out. I stopped her and lifted up. "No!" she yelled loudly.

Another plane flashed overhead. She yelled loudly and lifted up, only to sit back down fast. Her ass slipped out of my hands and she yelled again as I was driven even deeper into her pussy.

Now she was bouncing up and down with short jerks. There was a hot flood along the length of my shaft and she was sitting on my lap, my dick completely impaled inside her. She froze with wide eyes and an open mouth.

A moment later, she leaned forward and laid her head on my chest. I could feel her heart beating rapidly against my lower ribs and her vagina was grabbing me even tighter and then releasing me. Each time it did, she would whimper softly.

*****

It took me a while to get her off my dick, off the hood of the truck, and in the passenger seat. After that, I sat in my seat sipping a beer and watching her breath. Finally, her eyes fluttered open and she looked around quickly without moving her head.

She turned her head and looked at me. A crooked smile came to her lips and a few seconds later, she said, "Wow! You are so dangerous."

"The same can be said for you also," I replied with a grin.

She shivered and sighed. "Barbara is looking for a good man to support her the rest of her life."

"And what are you looking for?" I asked fishing for information.

"I thought it was love and lust but...." She paused and shivered hard. "Now I'm not sure. Now I'm thinking of someone who pushes my limits at my pace and beyond."

"A button pusher," I said.

She grinned and asked, "How would you like to meet my daddy?"

"Are we getting dressed first?" I asked in return.

With a laugh she said, "Let me think about that."

I started the truck. "While you're thinking about it, I'm taking you home."

She gave me a funny look and I laughed. "Too my home."

She groaned and said, "You scared me there for a moment."

As I drove toward town, I asked, "What would your daddy say if I just kept you?"

Kerri looked at me hard. "He'd have a fit and ask me all kind of questions about me being pregnant and such."

"What would you say if I kept you?"

Kerri groaned and shivered hard. "This is rather quick don't you think?"

"I'm not usually impulsive but...." I paused in thought and then added, "You're one of a kind and I'd hate to miss out on a future that could be marvelous."

We were almost to my house when Kerri sat up and looked around. "Do I need to get dressed or something?"

"Nope. My house sit a ways back off the street and it's pretty dark in my driveway," I told her.

"Do I get to bring my clothes inside?"

I grinned at her and said, "What if I said no?"

She looked at the shirt I had on and grinned. "Your shirt would be like a dress on me."

"More like a tent," I said with a chuckle.

"So, I guess naked it is," she whispered as I turned into my driveway.

As I stopped, she said, "I wonder what time Barbara's date will be over?"

"There is no way of telling with her. Early if things don't feel right to her. Late like daylight if they do," I said as I stopped the truck and shut it off.

Kerrie grinned at me as the overhead light came on as I opened my door. "What have I gotten myself into?" She asked as she opened her door and got out of the truck without even looking around.

"Only time will tell," I said as I got out of the truck.

"Time is a good thing," she said as she shut her door.

"Ain't it though," I replied as I shut my door.

Hand in hand, we walked toward my front door.

12