The Preacher's Son Ch.08

Story Info
Akari helps Matthew's mother realize her true nature.
6.5k words
4.71
16.5k
10

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Oghma here! I said the 8th Chapter would be out quickly, and I meant it. Although Matthew may be out of the fire, the story isn't over just yet. What awaits him now that he's free? What's Marcus going to do? And what about his mother June? Well, the story shall continue for at least a while longer. Hope to see you all for the rest of it! *

**Disclaimer: Excessive sizes, cumshots, and fantastical anatomy ahead. All characters depicted in sexual situations are of 18 years or older. **

"Holy..." Marcus gushed as they stepped into the house. Himawari had to stifle a laugh, the first impression was always one of awe and it was hard not to feel proud when seeing it. "I didn't think... I mean I knew you were... whoa..."

"Yeah... the IBE's been good to us." Himawari replied, holding up a finger to her lips. "But try not to be too loud, the little ones are sleeping." She clutched Matthew's arm, following his footsteps as best as she could, as if she didn't want to let him go.

"Right, of course." He said with a nod.

"Since we're down here, do you want anything to eat?" she queried? "Maybe a drink? Some weed?"

"Nothing for me thanks." Said Matthew. "I think I just want to go to sleep."

"Yeah me too." Marcus nodded in agreement. At that moment, they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Looking up, they saw a rather disheveled Akari, dressed only in a long basketball jersey that barely made its way down to her waist. Clearly, she had just gotten out of bed.

"Himawari?" she asked groggily, rubbing her eyes. "You're finally home! What took you so long!"

"That's a long story." Himawari replied, as she was the only one unfazed by her sister's lack of clothing. Matthew was wide-eyed with surprise while Marcus held an expression of admiration and awe at the curvaceous beauty. "But we're home now. Oh!" she exclaimed, realizing that she hadn't properly introduced everyone. "Matthew, Marcus, this is Akari. My older sister." She gestured towards Akari.

"N-nice to meet you." Matthew said, offering up a hand out of instinct even though she was too far to shake it. He quickly realized the gaffe and pulled his hand back.

"So, you're the famous Matthew." She said, looking him over. "I think I can see how you got Himawari to fall for you."

"Akari!" gasped Himawari, her arms clinging more tightly to Matthew out of instinct.

"Oh relax little sister, I was just teasing." She said with a soft laugh. "Although..." now she turned her attention away from the couple to look at the third figure. "I don't think you told me anything about this guy..."

"Oh, well..." Matthew replied, figuring out how best to say it. "Marcus was my only friend at the center. He kept me grounded, made me realize just how much the whole thing was..." he still struggled to curse a little. "Bullshit. I couldn't leave him behind when I escaped." Marcus said nothing, but turned to look at Matthew. Though his words were true, it was still a little embarrassing to hear them. Still, he was glad for it.

"Escaped? I thought Himawari let you out- "

"Again, long story." She cut Akari off. "But the short version is that he came with us. Think he could crash in the guest room with you?"

"Sure, no problem." She reassured, waving her hand a little. "I hope he isn't looking for conversation though, I'm all worn out from today."

"Oh yeah... how did that go?"

"Well..." she said, thinking back to recount what had happened.

*

June paced back and forth near the front door. This was crazy, what was she even doing?" Not even one whole day ago, she had invited those two Breeder girls into her home and they... they fornicated unnaturally outside the bonds of marriage. Not the way the Lord intended at all. And yet...she would be lying if she said that hadn't been the best sex she'd ever had, and that she was craving more each passing moment. Indeed, when her husband had returned home that evening, she practically jumped him then and there. That night she wore him out after just one round. Though he slept soundly, she was completely unsatisfied. She needed it harder, longer...bigger. Oh why did the Lord decide to curse her so? She had been a good church going and god-fearing girl even before she had "awakened" as a Breeder. Her faith could not be questioned in the slightest. But here she was, eagerly waiting for the return of the girls for the possibility of another lay. Was she wrong for doing this? Her years of indoctrination would tell her yes, that she should drop to her knees right now and beg God for salvation. But why? Why should she deny her natural urges like this if this was how the Lord made her? Maybe...maybe he didn't want her to deny it. Maybe she was blessed rather than cursed, and was created this way so that she could show the world that Breeders were the children of God just as everyone else was. Again and again June went back and forth between her conflicting thoughts before she heard the doorbell ring, causing her to make up her mind.

"Hello?" June asked as she pulled the door open. Before her stood Akari, smiling wide and waving hello to her.

"Hey Mrs. Hartford!" Akari said in a sing song tone. "Good to see you again!"

"Nice to see you too..." June muttered while looking around. To her utter surprise, two young men of about Akari's age were standing behind her. The first one was a tall and lanky black man of about 6'8", with well-toned musculature. He was dressed in a grey t-shirt that extended slightly past the waist, with no logo or brand anywhere to be seen. Down below meanwhile, he was sporting a pair of blue mesh shorts, which while loose fitting still seemed to be a couple sizes too small with the pronounced bulge in them. His head was carefully shaved, leaving behind no trace of stubble and a slight reflective sheen, while he sported a goatee surrounding his mouth and chin.

Meanwhile the other man was a bit shorter, but still towered over her, looking to be roughly 6'1". While the other man was lanky but toned, this one was bulky and ripped, his muscles protruding out through the sleeves of his tight white tank-top. Just looking at him, June would guess that he was of Polynesian decent, with deep bronze colored skin and warm green eyes. His dark brown hair was long and curly, though not gnarled and matted it flowed somewhat unkemptly off his head. While he was clean shaven, June found herself noticing a series of tattoos running along his neck, likely of tribal markings. Much like his compatriot, he was wearing a pair of shorts, though his were a pair of hibiscus pattern board shorts, stretched out tightly around an impressive tent pitched within it. It took June a minute or so before she was able to regain her composure and speak again. "Um...where's Himawari?" for some reason that was the only thing she could think to ask.

"She couldn't make it." Akari replied. "She's got something really important that she needs to take care of today. But I brought a couple of friends over, I hope that's okay!"

"I...I suppose..." June answered. Her voice was low and tinged with hesitation.

"I'm Jack, nice to meet you." Said the black man, extending a hand outward in a friendly gesture of greeting.

"N-nice to meet you too." She replied, returning the handshake automatically.

"And I'm Kamea." Said the other man. Only he didn't extend his hand, rather he simply raised it in a small wave. June returned the gesture timidly. Akari hadn't said anything about bringing men over, this changed things quite a bit. Fooling around with another woman was one thing, but it was obvious what she had planned for her with these two... studs for lack of a better term. Nonetheless, she still opened the door all the way to let them in. Once again, she led her guests to the living room. This time however her stride was slow and sluggish, as if she were attempting to drag things out longer. Once they were in the living room, she gestured to the couch. The guests immediately took her up on her offer. "Can I get you anything?" she queried.

"I don't suppose you have any beer?" asked Kamea.

"No, we... we don't drink here." June replied flatly.

"Nothing then." He said, leaning back to recline on the couch, the oversized bulge in his pants now on full display.

"Nice place you got here." Jack said, parting his legs slightly to show off himself as well.

"T-thank you..." muttered June. Though she was conditioned to look away, her gaze couldn't help but look downward towards their incredibly impressive packages. There was no way those could be real right? Sure, Breeder men were infamous for being well endowed, but never would she have imagined that they would be that massive. She really shouldn't be thinking these thoughts, she was perfectly happy with her husband's normal 5 and a half incher. Besides, was it even possible to take something so massive? And if so, how would it feel inside her?

"Earth to Mrs. Hartford!" cooed Akari, snapping the pastor's wife out of her trance. It seemed that she had been talking all the while, and June had been too engrossed to notice.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" she queried, doing her best to try and return to composure. Akari wasn't fooled in the slightest.

"I said..." she continued with a sly grin. "Have you thought about what we talked about yesterday?"

"You mean... about listening to my body?" Akari nodded back in response. "W-well..." June fidgeted about in her chair. "I mean... I have to admit that felt amazing...but ever since then I just...I just don't feel satisfied." She admitted. "I think you might have...might have ruined me."

"Oh sweetie!" exclaimed Akari, leaning over to rest a hand on her thigh. "I didn't ruin you at all!" June looked back at her with a look of confusion on her face. "No... I just gave you a small taste of what the Breeder lifestyle offers. Compared to pleasure like that, the simple vanilla sex your domestic life provides just cannot compare."

"You mean there's more?" June asked, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Oh, you have no idea!" Said Kamea with a boisterous chuckle, drawing June's attention over to him.

"He's right you know." Akari continued. "Simple words can't describe just how incredible proper Breeder sex can be. Once you've tried it, you will never want to go back to the old way, your sex life will be forever transformed into something far more wonderful than you can possibly imagine." She did have quite the way with words, her flowery prose was easily wearing down June's resistances. Akari could easily see her thicc thighs grinding together unconsciously, clearly attempting to release the pressure she was feeling inside. "All you have to do is let us show you what you're missing, and you will never look back." June paused for a long time, weighing her options carefully.

"What do you want in return?" This had to be another trick, like they had done yesterday. But what could they want? She had already told them where Matthew was, so what more did she need from her?

"Nothing." Said Akari with a slight laugh. Once again June was struck a look of visible confusion.

"Then why?"

"Because you're clearly unhappy." Akari continued, making her way over to June's chair and placing a hand on her thigh. Just yesterday, June would have gasped aloud, but now merely blushed as she enjoyed the physical contact again. "Is it really so surprising that I want to do this out of the goodness of my heart?" Akari leaned forward until her face was mere inches away from June's. "How sad." Was all she said before she kissed her. This time, June just returned it as best she could, no longer hesitant at all. Her technique was still a little clumsy, as she was only used to the tender pecks, she and her husband would exchange rather than the aggressive snogging she was engaging in right now. Still, her enthusiasm was nothing to be denied, and she was doing her best to match Akari's movements. Their hands roamed each other's bodies for a while, before they began to undress one another. Akari carefully unbuttoned June's blouse and slid it from her shoulders while June struggled to lift Akari's own over her head. Though they had to break from the kiss, it didn't take too long before both women were topless.

The contrast between them was almost poetic when one looked at it. On one side you had the timid and demure Pastor's wife; Nervous and shy, covering up her artificially smaller chest in a thick plain brassiere. And on the other side, you had the liberated Breeder; Smiling and confident, her naturally massive breasts supported in a sensually sheer balcony bra. They took a moment to admire one another before both women stood up to remove their bottoms. June's blue skirt fell to the ground unceremoniously, while Akari struggled a bit to get out of her jeans, as they clung far too tightly for comfort (Not that she didn't do that on purpose), but eventually she was able to get them off. "You're beautiful." June said demurely to Akari, her cheeks turning a deep scarlet. She was loosening up, this was good.

"You too. "

"Hey, don't ignore us!" said Jack as he and Kamea stood up from the couch to approach the women.

"Oh I would never dream of doing that!" said Akari with a giggle, turning around and dropping to her knees. June paused for a moment in uncertainty before following Akari's lead. "Oh you are going to love this..." purred Akari, taking a moment to turn to June and flash her a smile, though she did not stop her hands from reaching up to grip the waistband of Kamea's shorts. June said nothing, but again followed Akari's actions and gripped Jack's. "On three okay? One...two...three!" In unison they yanked the shorts down to the floor, exposing their manhoods to the air.

"Oh...my...goodness..." June gasped, utterly awestruck by what she saw. She had grown up in a sheltered household, and was only given the basics of sexual education without any sort of photographic or even artistic depictions of what penises should look like. Pretty much all she knew came from her husband and the occasional renaissance artbook he tried to get pulled from school libraries. But she was pretty sure they weren't supposed to look like this. Both of them were sporting monumental erections, easily dwarfing her husband by a factor of 3 or so. Jack's was the longer one, just how long was difficult to tell from sight alone, but he had to be barely under a foot and a half. Though not skinny, for it was easily the width of a beer can, its formidable length made it look slenderer than it actually was thanks to proportions. Jack's foreskin was peeled back and bunched up beneath the dark head. It was hard to see, but if June looked very carefully, she could see the outline of veins, barely protruding outward and giving the cock a rather smooth texture to it.

As much as she wanted to admire it, June found her gaze turning to the side to examine Kamea's. His looked to be about a "head" shorter than Jack, but the mass was distributed quite a bit differently. Girthy didn't even begin to describe how thick this beast was, even if she were to place her wrists side by side, they would still come up a little short. His veins were a great deal more pronounced than Jack's, but for as much of a spectacle they made, June was more drawn to the tribal tattoos that ran along the length. She wondered internally just how much that must have hurt, but said nothing to Kamea. Both men were sporting a pair of what looked to be fist-sized gonads, hanging low from overstretched hairless sacs. "For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses..." Whispered June. Ezekiel 23:20, one of the passages her husband was very quick to gloss over. Somehow it had always stuck in her mind for whatever reason, and now it seemed she knew why. All the moisture in June's throat seemed to rush away, diverted downward where it was needed more. Her mouth hung open in surprise and her eyes were glazed over as cock veneration overwhelmed her.

"I knew you'd like that." Akari purred.

"H-how do they... how do they?" June babbled, finding herself unable to finish her sentence.

"Fit?" Akari finished her sentence. "How many kids do you have now? I think you know too well just how capable you are down there." June said nothing, but nodded softly. She was right, as much as she had been warned about the agonizing pain of childbirth, when it finally came time, she had felt nothing but bliss. The curse placed upon Eve it seemed did not apply to her. There was no denying it, she was curious how good such monsters would feel inside her. "Take your pick!" continued Akari. "Which one looks good to you?"

"Um... I guess..." June muttered, turning her gaze back and forth between the two men. "You?" she finally said, reaching out to grab ahold of Kamea's engorged member.

"Girth over length huh?" joked Kamea. His jest fell kind of on deaf ears, as June just let her hands explore the cock. Her gaze was glassed over and her expression seemed one of simultaneous awe and confusion. It seemed she wasn't sure what to do with it.

"Why don't we take things slow?" asked Akari, picking up on June's confusion. "Lemme show you what we call a blowjob..." with that she leaned into Jack, and placed a loud wet smooch on the pulsating tip. Under more normal circumstances, June would be utterly shocked. Such a thing seemed dirty and lewd, yet at the same time enticing. Following Akari's lead, June kissed the tip of Kamea's cock. It felt warm to the touch, and the musky scent just flowed through her nostrils. She shuddered in delight a tiny bit, and began to kiss and lick along the shaft automatically. Akari had to stifle a giggle. June wasn't even watching her, and yet she was following her instincts and going down on a man without her prompt. It seemed that years of conditioning were no match for the power of a Breeder in heat.

Almost simultaneously, spurts of thick, potent precum erupted from their tips. The powerful pheromone scent radiated outward, directing their attentions to the emissions. Akari naturally rotated her head around to engulf Jack's head in her mouth. June naturally hesitated for a moment, but she was not made of stone and quickly followed suit. Immediately, her taste buds were overwhelmed by the rich, savory flavor of Kamea's pre. Endorphins flared through her brain, triggering a sensation of bliss and relaxation within her. Was this how all men tasted? No, not possible. Something within her told her that Breeder men were an exception. Still, she was all too keen to relish the tasty treat, sinking lower down and slathering her tongue along whatever it could reach. Before too long, she was bobbing her head up and down, giving an unskilled yet vigorously enthusiastic hummer.

"Mmm...! Look at you!" cooed Akari, popping off her own cock, a small trail of saliva still attached to her lips. "Sucking cock like a natural!" Artists had no name for the shade of red that June turned upon hearing that comment. Still, she seemed undeterred and continued to suck off Kamea, who groaned aloud in pleasure. Not wanting her partner to feel left out, Akari took Jack's cock back into her mouth and went back to work. Blowjobs weren't her greatest specialty, sure she would put all but the most experienced porn-stars to shame with her skills, but she never had the knack for it that Himawari did. Titfucks were definitely more her thing, but it would be a bad idea to show that off for the poor pastor's wife. Not that Jack was finding her technique wanting, precum was flowing like a river out his tip and his balls twitched beneath. Now there was an idea. Reaching forward, Akari took Jack's balls in her hands. Carefully, she rolled them around and stimulated the extremely sensitive nerve endings. Though she couldn't see it, June was looking over her way and once again copying her movements.

12